Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:21:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular  (Read 22521 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular
« Reply #105 on: October 24, 2004, 06:18:02 AM »
<Parias>
(RP ON)

All was well in Tomobiki park. Squirrels raced each other amongst the trees, hoarding acorns and teasing the other wildlife. Flowers swayed beautifully in the breeze as they came into full bloom. A young couple embraced each other by a tree, enjoying their surroundings. A more perfect scene one would rarely find in Tomobiki.

Suddenly, a shadow darted out from behind some shrubbery, stopping neatly behind a large assortment of flowers. Two similar figures quietly took up flanking positions to either side. The first figure dug into his pocket and removed a small device, whispering into it.

"This is Mendou, we are at the observation point. Any sign of the target?"

"Negative sire, nothing I can...wait, someone's approaching... it's Lady Ryoko!"

"Excellent! Is that contemptible man with her?"

"No.. she's alone. You should see her any second."

Shutaro furrowed an eyebrow. Perhaps Hudson was simply late, or had become sidetracked with something. He watched closely as his sister walked into the central park area and sat down at a bench, waiting for something.

"Get the camera equipment ready.. I don't want to miss a beat." Shutaro ordered his troops. The two flanking figures nodded and darted off, one taking up a high position in the tree above, the other circling around to the other side of the area for a different angle.

After five minutes of intense waiting, a servant with a letter in his hand walked calmly into the park and headed straight for Ryoko. He handed the letter to her, then simply nodded and walked back the way he came. Ryoko gracefully opened the heart-shaped seal on the envelope, read the contents within, then sat there a moment, as if contemplating the words. Sighing, she finally stood up and began walking out of the park, casually tossing the letter into a nearby waste bin as she passed it.

Shutaro waited untill Ryoko was clear of the park before issuing the order to move in. The two other soldiers emerged from their hiding places all at once, and the duo converged on the bench area where Ryoko had sat.

"What was that about?" asked Shutaro.

"Interesting.. it would appear as if Hudson had to reschedule and was unable - or unwilling to tell Ryoko himself." said the man on the left. The other man nodded.

"Indeed, with the upcoming party, it would make sense that business matters would keep them occupied. I suggest we examine the contents of the letter, just in case."

"Agreed." Looking around to ensure nobody was watching, Shutaro removed the lid on the garbage bin and dug in. He found the letter, slightly crumpled, and removed it.

"Lets see here.."

Dearest Ryoko -

I apologize, my love, but I'm afraid our meeting in the park will not work out. My doctor recently informed me that I may have a severe allergic reaction to the various flowers spread through the park, and I would not wish to be caught endlessly sneezing in front of you. I've arranged for a table at a well-respected restaraunt, the "Green Lotus", where I will await your arrival with great anticipation.

Again, my sincerest apologies.

-Hudson

Raising an eyebrow, Shutaro reached for his radio.

"All units, the situation has changed! We are to rendevouz on the street in front of the "Green Lotus" restaraunt! Move out!"

As Shutaro and his men departed the area, a pair of robed figures watched from a nearby tree, smiling.

"You did well" said one.

"Thanks." replied the other, a female. "But are you certain this is a good idea? It's disrespectful to impersonate Lady Ryoko..."

"It's a creative plan, but I think she would understand, given the circumstances. Come, lets inform the others to move on to phase two."

The two Kuroko jumped down from the tree, rushing off to the waiting Ox-Cart.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #106 on: October 24, 2004, 06:18:51 AM »
<JockoMegane>
The magic man is back, brothers!

(RP ON)

Warren caught his breath for a moment, enjoying their embrace. After a few moments, he whispered, "how do you feel?"

"Good," Ryouko smiled, "very good. Though a bit sore..."

"I wasn't..?"

"No," she shook her head. Ryouko smiled, feeling a bit drowsy. "You brought comfort not hurt to me, Warren-kun."

Warren accepted this, embraced her a bit tighter.

How..." she hummed, " how was it for you?"

He closed his eyes, the feel of her tightness on him so fresh in his mind, the feel of her body against his, the intensity of his orgasm. The feeling...the *gush* of his semen exploding from him into his lovely Ryouko. Making his soul hers. Men accepting the guidance of women, as the sorceress-goddess decided in the dawn of the world. "It's been so long...Ryouko-chan, since I've known a woman."

She grinned, "been so long since you came in a place other than your hand?"

"Yes," he nodded with a smile and a blush. She kissed him again, her slightly smaller lips taking possession of his. They were like this for a while. However, Warren soon noticed that they were both quite messy. He kissed Ryouko's brow, "I'll be right back, dear heart."

He gently untangled himself from her, rose to his feet, stretched, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. After urinating, he returned with a wet warm towel and a dry towel. "I must clean you," Warren said sincerely, a beautiful glimmer in his eyes, "I made such a mess..."

Ryouko reclined on the bed, spreading her legs once again despite the soreness. Her center was still noticably wet, some blood was there, and Warren could see some of his semen. Ryouko smiled lewdly, "I like how your seed feels in me, Warren-kun--"

"--and I liked putting it there, Ryouko-chan, believe me...my darling, my love, but I should clean up this mess," he smiled.

She complied, standing and letting him clean her legs and rear. Ryouko laughed at Warren's blush as he put on a face of stoicism as he cleaned her vagina. The wet towel tickling her labia and clitoris. Ryouko giggled at the combination of sensations over her soreness in that region. Warren smiled, looking up and kissing Ryouko lightly on the forehead, each cheek, her closed eyes as she turned her head from one side to the other.

Warren deftly picked up the towels that prevented Ryouko's bed from being stained and carried them to the bathroom and deposited them into the hamper. The towels were already marked for top secret cleaning by the Kuroko. Soon Ryouko was in the bathroom herself, the toilet flushed and she traipsed nude back to bed. Returning, she had another warm wet towel and dry towel in her hands. Warren waited outside gazing at his reflection in the mirror; doing macho poses.

Warren returned to the bed, his flaccid member bobbing a bit against his testacles as he gave his new wife a melting type of hug. Ryouko extended her hands across his well-developed chest. "My turn, husband," she stated, "sit down," she ordered.

"Open your legs, dear," Ryouko hummed. Warren did so. His penis was coated in drying semen from both of them, vaginal lubricant, and blood. Ryouko gently started to wash her man's equipment, which had brought her such pleasure before.

"My wife...washes me," Warren whispered, enjoying the sweet sensations as Ryouko washed his balls. Ryouko finished with her labors, and before getting the towel to dry Warren off, she laid a simple kiss on the area below his navel, where she found a fleck or two of gray hair.

Once Warren was dry, and the towels in the hamper as well (the soiled ones already gone...) Ryouko returns carrying a small smile on her lips. Warren smirked, "all right, what do you have planned?"

Ryouko gently took back the covers from her bed, her eyes looked up at him. "Sleep," she smiled, "big night ahead of us."

Warren nodded, getting up off the bed and getting in himself with his new wife. They held each other, snuggling under the covers. Even Warren felt the need for a half hour nap or so. Ryouko cuddled into Warren's chest, her hand over his heart feeling the steady beats. She sighed, his hand resting easily on her behind. Both lovers lay there for a few long moments, just enjoying the completion of their union. Warren and Ryouko dozed, and when he opened his eyes again he found Ryouko resting her chin on his shoulder, contemplating him with a smile. Warren smiled, the expression on Ryouko's face signified thought.

Ryouko smiled in response to Warren, nuzzling his shoulder. The young woman was remembering the finer points of their lovemaking. In particular, she thought of his seed, how it inundated her. If not for the birth control pills, she surely would be pregnant! "What...would you do with a pregnant wife, Warren-kun?"

Warren instantly blushed. "Umm...."

"Don't worry!" she hugged him, "Remember, I'm on the pill...it's just you...you're such a man, Warren-kun."

He blushed even deeper, shyly. "I would love her...this pregnant wife you speak of, as a man ought to," he held her now, "if the mother goddess decrees there to be children for us, then I shall be their father."

Ryoko felt tears of joy come to her eyes, embracing him tightly. Warren responded in kind, kissing her hair, now there was just the warmth of their love for each other. "I'd...I'd do my best, Ryouko-chan...eventhough I don't know anything about being a father."

Ryouko caressed her husband's back. "We'll face anything fate has in store your us together, Warren-kun."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #107 on: October 24, 2004, 06:19:04 AM »
[OT]
Good to have you back on the forums Jocko!
A warm welcome back and let the adventures begin icon_biggrin.gif
[/OT]
Lum-chan

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #108 on: March 09, 2007, 02:00:40 AM »
Excellent fanfic

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
  • Kroptik, prince of Tecas.
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2007, 02:36:30 PM »
This fic has been here for more then 2 years and you've only read it now?? lol
Signatured postponed until I cba to make a new one. x.x

Offline Cosmic King

• Global Moderator
  • Keeper of the UY Flame
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »
I dont check all da topics,kropman

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2007, 03:28:31 PM »
I checked all of them when I became a member...(or nearly all, thy were a bit too many...)

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #112 on: March 10, 2007, 08:36:52 AM »
nice fic, maybe the beginnins to our lum ataru story in the DM, but wow this story is graphic
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline FallinG_StaR

• Global Moderator
« Reply #113 on: March 10, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »
Yeah... that's what i thought back then when I joined... its too "detailed"... LoL
"It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others."-"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
I wonder which one is true!?

Offline Kroptik

• Otaku

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2007, 05:23:40 PM »
i haven't read this topic, will do it later :P
Follow your dreams...

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2007, 01:40:28 PM »
later
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2007, 02:13:28 PM »
hardcore.
Follow your dreams...

Offline DarkDevil

• Otaku
  • My dark heart belongs to Lum
« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2007, 04:40:23 PM »
In other words, do you want them to resume?
DarkDevil, king of the Demons.
Servent of Lum Invader.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2007, 05:46:15 PM »
Na, its good that way.
Follow your dreams...