Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular

(1/24) > >>

Lum-chan:
By Jocko on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 18:38:
That's right, we're back. This is the only way Parias and I can continue to "keep it real" as it were.

This is a side story set between storyline one and two. The narrative picks up about ten days to two weeks after the ending of "Mendou 1/2 And The Coming Invasion."

At its core, this is the story of Ryouko Mendou and Warren Hudson making sense of their relationship and making a commitment to each other. It's also Ryouko's seventeenth birthday; expect all the requisite madness.

There will be some risky content when it comes to sex, language, and absurdity. If the webmaster has any opinions and/or restrictions on these things, speak up please.

I'll also have to consider posting my UY fanfic "Inside The Fascist Bathroom" here. It'll need a lot of editing for language if that's what must be done.

Let's Rock!

(RP ON)

TIME: 10:30AM
LOCATION: Tomobiki, Japan, Earth. Elegant Lady Night Wear shop.
DATE: Sunday, August 13, 1985.

Ataru Moroboshi happily walked down the street towards his new job. Every once in a while he would giggle with lust-filled anticipation, "Hehe, Lum'll never find out..."

Hopefully.

Yesterday Ataru had been hired as a new customer service representative in the Tomobiki Elegant Lady Night Wear outlet.

Naturally, this was behind Lum and everyone else's back. Even more naturally, Ataru was thinking up of various hentai fantasies involving women and their underwear, plus adding into the mix his new status as a customer service representative.

Ataru giggled again as he approached the store for his first day on the job. This was a dream come true!

Across town at the Mendou Mansion something quite different from Ataru's gleeful situation was happening.

In a quiet corridor Warren Hudson was creeping stealthily along, making almost no sounds whatsoever.

Since it was early in the morning Warren wasn't properly dressed, he knew this to be a bad thing.

A bad thing in that here he was, deciding to go and eat breakfast in one of the Mansion's smaller kitchens, completely forgetting that Shutaro Mendou probably had seen him coming out of Ryouko's rooms dressed only in a simple black bathrobe of silk.

In the past two weeks, Warren had enough of Shutaro giving him the death stare and the constant admonishments about "keeping away from her."

Even when Ryouko made it clear it was not any of his business and her parents backed her up 100%.

So in a moment of morning forgetfulness Hudson was reduced to sneaking, nearly naked to tell the truth, around the corridors back to Ryouko's room.

Warren breathed a hefty sigh of relief when he was within sight of Ryouko's door. Only a few more seconds and home free...

"Stop!" a loud voice rang out.

Hudson tried to act startled, "Shit! Shutaro! What the hell are you doing here, scaring old men after they've had their oatmeal?"

Shutaro Mendou, fully dressed with a nice completely ashen look on his face; completely devoid of his usual bishounen charms, stepped forth slowly.

"You dirty old man," he sneered in a low growl, "you may think you've fooled my parents...but they'll come around."

Hudson leaned against Ryouko's closed door with a loud sigh, "I say again, I am not fooling anyone. It's Ryouko's choice how close to myself she wants to be."

Mendou laughed harshly, "she's got you by the toe, Hudson. And I'll have you by the sword if you're not carefull..." and he let that trail off menacingly.

(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 10:22:
(RP ON)
Hudson was attempting to figure out a clever and yet somehow witty way to make Shutaro go away when the door suddenly opened, sending Hudson's nerves scrambling in an attempt to maintain his balance. He managed without too much effort.

Ryouko poked her head out, looking tired and slightly annoyed. She stared at Shutaro.

"Dear brother, if you must run about the house razzing other people, at least go annoy the Kuroko or a servant."

"But.."

Before Shutaro could work out a response, Ryouko yanked Hudson inside the room by the arm and slammed the door shut, nearly breaking Shutaro's nose. He growled, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"One of these days, you'll slip up, and then-"

"What the hell is going on out there?" muttered a feminine voice from a little ways down the hall. The door opened, and Terra stepped out, covered in a blue nightgown. The Mendou family had agreed to provide her with a room in the mansion untill she could settle down somewhere and get started with a job. Hudson was trying to steer her away from something that involved killing people, but she had a good interest in the mysterious group known as the "FBI". She'd have to look into it more.

"Nothing, you can head back to sleep."

Terra raised an eyebrow and let a small smirk slide onto her expression. She had heard what appeared to be Hudson talking a few moments earlier, and had a pretty good idea as to what was going on. It wasn't the first time, from what she gathered.

"Give it up Shutaro, you're not about to win against him. And anyways, if you want to stand a chance, you've got to be more.... subversive."

A blink was her response. "Huh? What exactly do you mean 'subversive'?"

She winked at him and walked back inside of her room, quietly closing the door behind her. Despite the fact that she was mostly on Hudson's side with this whole issue, she had to do SOMETHING to keep her life interesting, as she was having trouble adjusting to the massively slower pace her life was currently running at. And if Shutaro was half the person he appeared to be, then she had set in motion the gears that would probably keep her entertained for a little while. She yawned and got back in bed, trying to go back to sleep for a few more minutes.

Meanwhile, over at the Moroboshi household......

"DARLING!!!!"

Mrs. Moroboshi scrambled to keep the fragile plates on the counter nearby from shaking off and shattering on the ground as an ear-piercing scream was let loose from upstairs. Shortly after, as she semi-expected would happen, the ever-familar green haired Oni girl that was often the bane of her existence (when Ataru wasn't getting into trouble) came scrambling downstairs, breathless.

"Where's darling??" she panted desperately.

"He murmured something about going for a long walk and left a little while ago.." said Mrs. Moroboshi with a small frown. "He didn't tell you?"

Lum shook her head, then a scowl crossed her face. "Wait, I know, he's trying to see Shinobu again! I thought we had worked through that!" Without another word, she bounded outside and took off into the sky.

Ataru's mother let loose her patented sigh. "Why me?" she muttered.

(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Jocko on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 18:46:
(RP ON)

She was a looker, Ataru thought. Nice hips, an ass to die for, and two nice handfuls on the chest.

"Good morning, miss!" Ataru said meerily from behind the counter. Not knowing that his boss, Mrs. Yamaguchi was eyeing his performance critically from behind a panty display.

"Good morning," the woman reponded with a smile. An actual smile to Ataru not from Lum or Shinobu two years distant.

"Is there anything in particular you happen to have in mind on this fine morning?" Ataru was starting to feel his pants becoming peculiarly tight.

"Hmm," the woman smiled thoughtfully; Ataru relished this in sweet anticipation. "Something in lace maybe...?"

"L-l-ll...lace?" Ataru drooled. Various hentai warnings started to go off in Ataru's head; both of them.

Ms. Yamaguchi smiled at this exchange, at last another youthful man! Most didn't apply for jobs in places like this because of embarassment.

Briefly, Ms. Yamaguchi thought that a rather feminine looking teenage boy was about to come in the store. But she quickly walked on, only sparing a glance inside.

Yamaguchi shrugged and turned her attention back to Ataru who was giving recommendations in the Lace section with the customer.

Across town...

"This is simply too expensive!" Shinobu said angrily to the perfume store clerk. "Russian Roses for 1000 yen?!?"

"Miss," the clerk said suavely, "if that doesn't suit you maybe you would be more interested in 'Frugal Oranges?'"

"Pah!" Shinobu turned on her heel and left the store.

Only to smack face first into Lum as she was flying down the sidewalk.

"Lum!"

"Shinobu!!! What have you done with Darling?!?" Lum was growling with her fangs beared.

"Done...?" Shinobu could see that Lum was ready to fight. And for the first time in about 18 months, Shinobu also was starting to look at Lum negatively.

Shinobu started looking around for a handy parking meter. "Who...do...you...think.. .you-"

"Hey guys!" Ryuunosuke Fujinami ran up, "Moroboshi's got a job at Elegant Lady!"

Lum and Shinobu stopped, Lum flew off while Shinobu just stood there with Ryuu, frowning in confusion at her sudden anger.

"You okay, Shinobu?" Ryuu asked.

"Sure," Shinobu affected a laugh, "let's go get some Ramen!" she laughed again too hard.

"...All right," Ryuu nodded uncertainly.

Mendou Mansion...

Ryouko and Warren stood at the other side of door for a moment, saying nothing. Ryouko smiled thoughtfully at Hudson as she looked at him.

In the days since Ginkobot had been defeated (for the moment) Hudson had been sleeping on a simple futon at the foot of Ryouko's bed.

Warren typically, Ryouko knew, wore some night clothes. But as she gazed at him she noticed that he hadn't tonight, it was quite obvious he had nothing on under the bathrobe.

For Hudson's part, he was also admiring Ryouko. She had worn a light blue nightie with a matching bow in her hair. Of course he knew that, he had followed her with his eyes the night before.

But now that she was quite obviously staring at him, all of him, to be honest. Hudson did the same with her, and as with the first moment he saw her months ago, he liked (no *loved*) what he saw.

Ryouko wondered if Warren was about to do something.

In the past ten days their relationship had primarily centered on long talks, personal histories, fights/jokes with/about Shutaro, and long moments of handholding and walks arm-in-arm together.

Last night, Ryouko decided to give him a peck on the cheek before retiring for the night. Warren had smiled, blushed, and took her hand in his and kissed it. He then said, "Good night, Ryouko-chan."

At long last, someone broke their melodramatic silence by moving something other than their eyes.

Warren moved briefly to take her hand, or to at least touch it. 'The beginning of lovemaking,' Ryouko thought with lusty completion. They had the time, yes, no one would miss them until about noontime.

But Hudson stopped his motion. Looking down at the floor, he frowned. 'I shouldn't doing this,' he thought, 'if not because Shutaro would have a brain hemmorage, or that Ryouko's only sixteen going on seventeen in three days, that...can I stand to love someone like Lucilla again?'

A dreadful thought struck Hudson then. His wife, Lucilla. Would this not be a dishonor to her?

To forget her when he should be awaiting the day when he joins her in eternity? Hudson didn't think that Lucilla would approve of him loving someone as young as Ryouko and dying in what...twenty...thirty.. .forty years at the most?

It wouldn't be fair to Ryouko, he told himself. She'd have to go through what he did when Lucilla left him 80 years before she was supposed to. 'I was supposed to go first,' Warren thought bitterly.

Warren coughed, "Thanks for saving me from your brother," he smiled.

Ryouko sighed, and smiled with more resolve than ever, 'I will have victory,' she told herself. "You're quite welcome, Hudson-sama," she bowed.

Warren laughed, "I already had breakfast, I can have the Kuroko get something for you...?"

"I can do that as easily as you can, Warren-kun," she chided, "but for now," she began pushing him towards the bathroom, "you need to get dressed. I can't have you walking around the estate almost naked."

Hudson grinned, and as he shut the door he heard a very ominious but affectionate "unless I'm almost naked too."

It was going to be a hard week for Warren Hudson, as evidence by his various difficulties putting his pants on.

(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Parias on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 04:45:
(RP ON)
A few hours later, Terra was walking through downtown Tomobiki, her mind in a variety of states. Most of it was still attempting to come online, whilst the rest was either concentrating on the sidewalk or or being deep in thought.

"Most of the jobs around here seem to be pretty boring..." she thought. "There's Shutaro's personal army, but he's a bit too... strict for my tastes. I doubt the Oni empire would let me anywhere near one of their ships after what's happened these past few years.. not to mention I'm pretty happy not running for my life every few hours... still, the adrenaline rush is something I'm starting to miss."

She was about to stop and sit down to rest for a moment when she noticed Lum flying down the sidewalk ahead at an incredible speed. She crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby wall with a small smirk.

As she half expected, Lum stopped as she approached, gasping for air.

"Hey Lum, what's up?" asked Terra.

"Have you seen darling? I can't find him anywhere!" Lum said, practically yelling in her face.

"Uh, I don't think so... but.." Before she could finish her response, Lum was already off in the air again, yelling for her "darling". Terra rolled her eyes and continued down the sidewalk.

She walked on for a few more minutes, then stopped and looked around. Strangely enough she found herself in front of the Tomobiki Night Wear Outlet. She stared in through the windows.

"Should I? Hmm..... hello, what's this?" Squinting, she noticed Ataru showing someone about inside.

"Aha, I see what's going on here..." Cracking a devilish grin, she pushed open the door and walked inside.

Ataru was waiting patiently for his customer to pick something (as far as he cared, she could stay in her slightly bent-over position all day) when his peripheral vision caught the colour his brain had sub-consciously designated as "high priority/danger". Glancing to his right, he noticed a green-haired girl making her way towards him around the various displays.

"OH NO! ....Wait, what if it's just Terra?" He concentrated on trying to see more of her, but could only spot her head above the displays. "Damn, no time! Think fast!"

He slowly turned to the woman he was attending to and bowed his head in apology. "Sorry, I.. uh, need to go to the bathroom.. I'll, uh, be right back!" Without waiting for a reply, he took off towards the restrooms, not even bothering to look at the signs hung above. Quickly picking the left door, he rushed inside.

A slightly muffled scream was heard, followed by the door cracking open as Ataru stumbled out again and into the Men's room, where he locked the door shut after him.

Barely able to hold her laughter, Terra took up a position near the restooms, pretending to inspect some clothing. This city would probably turn out to be rather interesting after all.. a few mere words could set in motion the most entertaining of events. She'd probably leave sooner or later and give Ataru a chance to escape, but for now she was just going to stay there untill her boredom was cured. Or she had to go to the bathroom, whichever came first.

(RP OFF)

Lum-chan:
By Jocko on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 08:41:
(RP ON)

For at least ten minutes Ataru just stood looking straight ahead at the condom machine on the door. He heard a customer either leave or enter the store and he decided that it probably was Terra on the account that he had not heard Lum's voice. When Ataru was about to play, Lum was *there*, crackling with lightning and screaming.

'Interesting,' he thought as he stared at the condom dispenser, 'a naughty underwear shop that encourages the patrons to have sex as soon as possible.'

Ataru thought about this for a second more, 'well, yeah. Why wouldn't they encourage sex?'

A sly, dangerous thought crept into Ataru's brain at that moment. Laughing in his usual way, Ataru reached into his pocket for some coins.

After buying a condom and putting it in his wallet (the only way for a playboy) he laughed again.

Knock, knock!

"Ataru-kun...?" Yamaguchi purred, even through the door Ataru could hear it. That's when it hit Ataru, it was like this entire job had been dangled in front of his eyes by Yamaguchi as she...!!!

'Sex with the boss?' Ataru rubbed his palms together, 'a little staying after hours, doing a little overtime, mixing business and pleasure...'
Ataru was snapped out of his fantasy by another rap at the door.

"Ataru? Do you need some help?" Yamaguchi...man, why didn't he realize this before!?!

"I'm all right," Ataru laughed, "I'm coming out."

Ataru laughed as he went to the door and gently squeezed and turned the handle.

Across town back at the Mendou Mansion...

Ryouko sighed as she sat on her bed. She was sitting on her bed looking across the spacious bedroom at the closed bathroom door. Hudson was getting dressed, and she could hear him humming first the American National Anthem and then something he called "Creedence."

Ryouko frowned at this, Warren hummed or sang at least a few different tunes he only refered to as "Creedence".

She wanted to be in there with him, no denying that. Ryouko wanted to hold him at night and when he was feeling all those moments of emotional darkness that she had seen in his eyes (no, felt was the proper term) during all that madness with Ginkobot and Terra. She was in love with him, she freely admitted it to anyone who would ask her.

Trouble is, she had not stated it to Warren. Ryouko worried about going too fast for him, he was a widower after all and still in pain over his wife's death so long ago...

'1973,' Ryouko thought for a moment. She was five years old and Warren Hudson was forty-nine then! How could she bridge this sort of age-gap? What was an eternity to Ryouko was merely around the last bend for Warren.

And it was her birthday in three days time, yes. She would be seventeen. Sweet sixteen was a joke, all she did was "act" with Ataru Moroboshi and her brother got beaten once again. It was fun, but only the type of fun she could have any old Saturday night. A disappointment for Ryouko Mendou's sweet sixteen.

She wanted Warren Hudson to look into her eyes and say that he loved her, she wanted him to say that he wanted to spend the remaining years of his life with her, she wanted him to consider her home his as long as he wanted to.

A small smile spread across Ryouko's wonderful face, she also wanted Warren Hudson to take her virginity.

A sly smile now spread across her face, she knew how to resolve this problem in three days! She would have to work hard, stealthily, and with style.

"Kuroko," she said quietly. One of her black hooded theatre servants dropped down from the ceiling.

"Lady Ryouko, what do you wish?"

"Everything on Hudson-sama," she said with determination. "I want to know everything about him that can be commited to a printed page, recorded in audio, or visual image."

The Kuroko was a tad concerned, "But Ryouko-sama, you and Hudson-sama have spent the last two weeks talking and getting to know one another."

"That's not what I need to know," she smiled slightly, "not to worry, I'm just looking for the best way to approach him more...." she frowned; smiled, "effectively."

The Kuroko nodded and was gone two seconds later.

Inside the bathroom, Warren sneezed. 'Damn't,' he thought as washed his face, 'I really wish that wouldn't happen whenever anyone talked about me.'

(RP OFF)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version