Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:37:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Author Topic: Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular  (Read 22403 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular
« on: October 24, 2004, 05:51:42 AM »
By Jocko on Monday, May 22, 2000 - 18:38:
That's right, we're back. This is the only way Parias and I can continue to "keep it real" as it were.

This is a side story set between storyline one and two. The narrative picks up about ten days to two weeks after the ending of "Mendou 1/2 And The Coming Invasion."

At its core, this is the story of Ryouko Mendou and Warren Hudson making sense of their relationship and making a commitment to each other. It's also Ryouko's seventeenth birthday; expect all the requisite madness.

There will be some risky content when it comes to sex, language, and absurdity. If the webmaster has any opinions and/or restrictions on these things, speak up please.

I'll also have to consider posting my UY fanfic "Inside The Fascist Bathroom" here. It'll need a lot of editing for language if that's what must be done.

Let's Rock!

(RP ON)

TIME: 10:30AM
LOCATION: Tomobiki, Japan, Earth. Elegant Lady Night Wear shop.
DATE: Sunday, August 13, 1985.

Ataru Moroboshi happily walked down the street towards his new job. Every once in a while he would giggle with lust-filled anticipation, "Hehe, Lum'll never find out..."

Hopefully.

Yesterday Ataru had been hired as a new customer service representative in the Tomobiki Elegant Lady Night Wear outlet.

Naturally, this was behind Lum and everyone else's back. Even more naturally, Ataru was thinking up of various hentai fantasies involving women and their underwear, plus adding into the mix his new status as a customer service representative.

Ataru giggled again as he approached the store for his first day on the job. This was a dream come true!

Across town at the Mendou Mansion something quite different from Ataru's gleeful situation was happening.

In a quiet corridor Warren Hudson was creeping stealthily along, making almost no sounds whatsoever.

Since it was early in the morning Warren wasn't properly dressed, he knew this to be a bad thing.

A bad thing in that here he was, deciding to go and eat breakfast in one of the Mansion's smaller kitchens, completely forgetting that Shutaro Mendou probably had seen him coming out of Ryouko's rooms dressed only in a simple black bathrobe of silk.

In the past two weeks, Warren had enough of Shutaro giving him the death stare and the constant admonishments about "keeping away from her."

Even when Ryouko made it clear it was not any of his business and her parents backed her up 100%.

So in a moment of morning forgetfulness Hudson was reduced to sneaking, nearly naked to tell the truth, around the corridors back to Ryouko's room.

Warren breathed a hefty sigh of relief when he was within sight of Ryouko's door. Only a few more seconds and home free...

"Stop!" a loud voice rang out.

Hudson tried to act startled, "Shit! Shutaro! What the hell are you doing here, scaring old men after they've had their oatmeal?"

Shutaro Mendou, fully dressed with a nice completely ashen look on his face; completely devoid of his usual bishounen charms, stepped forth slowly.

"You dirty old man," he sneered in a low growl, "you may think you've fooled my parents...but they'll come around."

Hudson leaned against Ryouko's closed door with a loud sigh, "I say again, I am not fooling anyone. It's Ryouko's choice how close to myself she wants to be."

Mendou laughed harshly, "she's got you by the toe, Hudson. And I'll have you by the sword if you're not carefull..." and he let that trail off menacingly.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
Re: Side-storyline: Ryouko-chan's Sweet Seventeen Spectacular
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2004, 05:52:01 AM »
By Parias on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 10:22:
(RP ON)
Hudson was attempting to figure out a clever and yet somehow witty way to make Shutaro go away when the door suddenly opened, sending Hudson's nerves scrambling in an attempt to maintain his balance. He managed without too much effort.

Ryouko poked her head out, looking tired and slightly annoyed. She stared at Shutaro.

"Dear brother, if you must run about the house razzing other people, at least go annoy the Kuroko or a servant."

"But.."

Before Shutaro could work out a response, Ryouko yanked Hudson inside the room by the arm and slammed the door shut, nearly breaking Shutaro's nose. He growled, clenching and unclenching his fists.

"One of these days, you'll slip up, and then-"

"What the hell is going on out there?" muttered a feminine voice from a little ways down the hall. The door opened, and Terra stepped out, covered in a blue nightgown. The Mendou family had agreed to provide her with a room in the mansion untill she could settle down somewhere and get started with a job. Hudson was trying to steer her away from something that involved killing people, but she had a good interest in the mysterious group known as the "FBI". She'd have to look into it more.

"Nothing, you can head back to sleep."

Terra raised an eyebrow and let a small smirk slide onto her expression. She had heard what appeared to be Hudson talking a few moments earlier, and had a pretty good idea as to what was going on. It wasn't the first time, from what she gathered.

"Give it up Shutaro, you're not about to win against him. And anyways, if you want to stand a chance, you've got to be more.... subversive."

A blink was her response. "Huh? What exactly do you mean 'subversive'?"

She winked at him and walked back inside of her room, quietly closing the door behind her. Despite the fact that she was mostly on Hudson's side with this whole issue, she had to do SOMETHING to keep her life interesting, as she was having trouble adjusting to the massively slower pace her life was currently running at. And if Shutaro was half the person he appeared to be, then she had set in motion the gears that would probably keep her entertained for a little while. She yawned and got back in bed, trying to go back to sleep for a few more minutes.

Meanwhile, over at the Moroboshi household......

"DARLING!!!!"

Mrs. Moroboshi scrambled to keep the fragile plates on the counter nearby from shaking off and shattering on the ground as an ear-piercing scream was let loose from upstairs. Shortly after, as she semi-expected would happen, the ever-familar green haired Oni girl that was often the bane of her existence (when Ataru wasn't getting into trouble) came scrambling downstairs, breathless.

"Where's darling??" she panted desperately.

"He murmured something about going for a long walk and left a little while ago.." said Mrs. Moroboshi with a small frown. "He didn't tell you?"

Lum shook her head, then a scowl crossed her face. "Wait, I know, he's trying to see Shinobu again! I thought we had worked through that!" Without another word, she bounded outside and took off into the sky.

Ataru's mother let loose her patented sigh. "Why me?" she muttered.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2004, 05:52:17 AM »
By Jocko on Tuesday, May 23, 2000 - 18:46:
(RP ON)

She was a looker, Ataru thought. Nice hips, an ass to die for, and two nice handfuls on the chest.

"Good morning, miss!" Ataru said meerily from behind the counter. Not knowing that his boss, Mrs. Yamaguchi was eyeing his performance critically from behind a panty display.

"Good morning," the woman reponded with a smile. An actual smile to Ataru not from Lum or Shinobu two years distant.

"Is there anything in particular you happen to have in mind on this fine morning?" Ataru was starting to feel his pants becoming peculiarly tight.

"Hmm," the woman smiled thoughtfully; Ataru relished this in sweet anticipation. "Something in lace maybe...?"

"L-l-ll...lace?" Ataru drooled. Various hentai warnings started to go off in Ataru's head; both of them.

Ms. Yamaguchi smiled at this exchange, at last another youthful man! Most didn't apply for jobs in places like this because of embarassment.

Briefly, Ms. Yamaguchi thought that a rather feminine looking teenage boy was about to come in the store. But she quickly walked on, only sparing a glance inside.

Yamaguchi shrugged and turned her attention back to Ataru who was giving recommendations in the Lace section with the customer.

Across town...

"This is simply too expensive!" Shinobu said angrily to the perfume store clerk. "Russian Roses for 1000 yen?!?"

"Miss," the clerk said suavely, "if that doesn't suit you maybe you would be more interested in 'Frugal Oranges?'"

"Pah!" Shinobu turned on her heel and left the store.

Only to smack face first into Lum as she was flying down the sidewalk.

"Lum!"

"Shinobu!!! What have you done with Darling?!?" Lum was growling with her fangs beared.

"Done...?" Shinobu could see that Lum was ready to fight. And for the first time in about 18 months, Shinobu also was starting to look at Lum negatively.

Shinobu started looking around for a handy parking meter. "Who...do...you...think.. .you-"

"Hey guys!" Ryuunosuke Fujinami ran up, "Moroboshi's got a job at Elegant Lady!"

Lum and Shinobu stopped, Lum flew off while Shinobu just stood there with Ryuu, frowning in confusion at her sudden anger.

"You okay, Shinobu?" Ryuu asked.

"Sure," Shinobu affected a laugh, "let's go get some Ramen!" she laughed again too hard.

"...All right," Ryuu nodded uncertainly.

Mendou Mansion...

Ryouko and Warren stood at the other side of door for a moment, saying nothing. Ryouko smiled thoughtfully at Hudson as she looked at him.

In the days since Ginkobot had been defeated (for the moment) Hudson had been sleeping on a simple futon at the foot of Ryouko's bed.

Warren typically, Ryouko knew, wore some night clothes. But as she gazed at him she noticed that he hadn't tonight, it was quite obvious he had nothing on under the bathrobe.

For Hudson's part, he was also admiring Ryouko. She had worn a light blue nightie with a matching bow in her hair. Of course he knew that, he had followed her with his eyes the night before.

But now that she was quite obviously staring at him, all of him, to be honest. Hudson did the same with her, and as with the first moment he saw her months ago, he liked (no *loved*) what he saw.

Ryouko wondered if Warren was about to do something.

In the past ten days their relationship had primarily centered on long talks, personal histories, fights/jokes with/about Shutaro, and long moments of handholding and walks arm-in-arm together.

Last night, Ryouko decided to give him a peck on the cheek before retiring for the night. Warren had smiled, blushed, and took her hand in his and kissed it. He then said, "Good night, Ryouko-chan."

At long last, someone broke their melodramatic silence by moving something other than their eyes.

Warren moved briefly to take her hand, or to at least touch it. 'The beginning of lovemaking,' Ryouko thought with lusty completion. They had the time, yes, no one would miss them until about noontime.

But Hudson stopped his motion. Looking down at the floor, he frowned. 'I shouldn't doing this,' he thought, 'if not because Shutaro would have a brain hemmorage, or that Ryouko's only sixteen going on seventeen in three days, that...can I stand to love someone like Lucilla again?'

A dreadful thought struck Hudson then. His wife, Lucilla. Would this not be a dishonor to her?

To forget her when he should be awaiting the day when he joins her in eternity? Hudson didn't think that Lucilla would approve of him loving someone as young as Ryouko and dying in what...twenty...thirty.. .forty years at the most?

It wouldn't be fair to Ryouko, he told himself. She'd have to go through what he did when Lucilla left him 80 years before she was supposed to. 'I was supposed to go first,' Warren thought bitterly.

Warren coughed, "Thanks for saving me from your brother," he smiled.

Ryouko sighed, and smiled with more resolve than ever, 'I will have victory,' she told herself. "You're quite welcome, Hudson-sama," she bowed.

Warren laughed, "I already had breakfast, I can have the Kuroko get something for you...?"

"I can do that as easily as you can, Warren-kun," she chided, "but for now," she began pushing him towards the bathroom, "you need to get dressed. I can't have you walking around the estate almost naked."

Hudson grinned, and as he shut the door he heard a very ominious but affectionate "unless I'm almost naked too."

It was going to be a hard week for Warren Hudson, as evidence by his various difficulties putting his pants on.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2004, 05:52:31 AM »
By Parias on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 04:45:
(RP ON)
A few hours later, Terra was walking through downtown Tomobiki, her mind in a variety of states. Most of it was still attempting to come online, whilst the rest was either concentrating on the sidewalk or or being deep in thought.

"Most of the jobs around here seem to be pretty boring..." she thought. "There's Shutaro's personal army, but he's a bit too... strict for my tastes. I doubt the Oni empire would let me anywhere near one of their ships after what's happened these past few years.. not to mention I'm pretty happy not running for my life every few hours... still, the adrenaline rush is something I'm starting to miss."

She was about to stop and sit down to rest for a moment when she noticed Lum flying down the sidewalk ahead at an incredible speed. She crossed her arms and leaned against a nearby wall with a small smirk.

As she half expected, Lum stopped as she approached, gasping for air.

"Hey Lum, what's up?" asked Terra.

"Have you seen darling? I can't find him anywhere!" Lum said, practically yelling in her face.

"Uh, I don't think so... but.." Before she could finish her response, Lum was already off in the air again, yelling for her "darling". Terra rolled her eyes and continued down the sidewalk.

She walked on for a few more minutes, then stopped and looked around. Strangely enough she found herself in front of the Tomobiki Night Wear Outlet. She stared in through the windows.

"Should I? Hmm..... hello, what's this?" Squinting, she noticed Ataru showing someone about inside.

"Aha, I see what's going on here..." Cracking a devilish grin, she pushed open the door and walked inside.

Ataru was waiting patiently for his customer to pick something (as far as he cared, she could stay in her slightly bent-over position all day) when his peripheral vision caught the colour his brain had sub-consciously designated as "high priority/danger". Glancing to his right, he noticed a green-haired girl making her way towards him around the various displays.

"OH NO! ....Wait, what if it's just Terra?" He concentrated on trying to see more of her, but could only spot her head above the displays. "Damn, no time! Think fast!"

He slowly turned to the woman he was attending to and bowed his head in apology. "Sorry, I.. uh, need to go to the bathroom.. I'll, uh, be right back!" Without waiting for a reply, he took off towards the restrooms, not even bothering to look at the signs hung above. Quickly picking the left door, he rushed inside.

A slightly muffled scream was heard, followed by the door cracking open as Ataru stumbled out again and into the Men's room, where he locked the door shut after him.

Barely able to hold her laughter, Terra took up a position near the restooms, pretending to inspect some clothing. This city would probably turn out to be rather interesting after all.. a few mere words could set in motion the most entertaining of events. She'd probably leave sooner or later and give Ataru a chance to escape, but for now she was just going to stay there untill her boredom was cured. Or she had to go to the bathroom, whichever came first.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2004, 05:52:44 AM »
By Jocko on Thursday, May 25, 2000 - 08:41:
(RP ON)

For at least ten minutes Ataru just stood looking straight ahead at the condom machine on the door. He heard a customer either leave or enter the store and he decided that it probably was Terra on the account that he had not heard Lum's voice. When Ataru was about to play, Lum was *there*, crackling with lightning and screaming.

'Interesting,' he thought as he stared at the condom dispenser, 'a naughty underwear shop that encourages the patrons to have sex as soon as possible.'

Ataru thought about this for a second more, 'well, yeah. Why wouldn't they encourage sex?'

A sly, dangerous thought crept into Ataru's brain at that moment. Laughing in his usual way, Ataru reached into his pocket for some coins.

After buying a condom and putting it in his wallet (the only way for a playboy) he laughed again.

Knock, knock!

"Ataru-kun...?" Yamaguchi purred, even through the door Ataru could hear it. That's when it hit Ataru, it was like this entire job had been dangled in front of his eyes by Yamaguchi as she...!!!

'Sex with the boss?' Ataru rubbed his palms together, 'a little staying after hours, doing a little overtime, mixing business and pleasure...'
Ataru was snapped out of his fantasy by another rap at the door.

"Ataru? Do you need some help?" Yamaguchi...man, why didn't he realize this before!?!

"I'm all right," Ataru laughed, "I'm coming out."

Ataru laughed as he went to the door and gently squeezed and turned the handle.

Across town back at the Mendou Mansion...

Ryouko sighed as she sat on her bed. She was sitting on her bed looking across the spacious bedroom at the closed bathroom door. Hudson was getting dressed, and she could hear him humming first the American National Anthem and then something he called "Creedence."

Ryouko frowned at this, Warren hummed or sang at least a few different tunes he only refered to as "Creedence".

She wanted to be in there with him, no denying that. Ryouko wanted to hold him at night and when he was feeling all those moments of emotional darkness that she had seen in his eyes (no, felt was the proper term) during all that madness with Ginkobot and Terra. She was in love with him, she freely admitted it to anyone who would ask her.

Trouble is, she had not stated it to Warren. Ryouko worried about going too fast for him, he was a widower after all and still in pain over his wife's death so long ago...

'1973,' Ryouko thought for a moment. She was five years old and Warren Hudson was forty-nine then! How could she bridge this sort of age-gap? What was an eternity to Ryouko was merely around the last bend for Warren.

And it was her birthday in three days time, yes. She would be seventeen. Sweet sixteen was a joke, all she did was "act" with Ataru Moroboshi and her brother got beaten once again. It was fun, but only the type of fun she could have any old Saturday night. A disappointment for Ryouko Mendou's sweet sixteen.

She wanted Warren Hudson to look into her eyes and say that he loved her, she wanted him to say that he wanted to spend the remaining years of his life with her, she wanted him to consider her home his as long as he wanted to.

A small smile spread across Ryouko's wonderful face, she also wanted Warren Hudson to take her virginity.

A sly smile now spread across her face, she knew how to resolve this problem in three days! She would have to work hard, stealthily, and with style.

"Kuroko," she said quietly. One of her black hooded theatre servants dropped down from the ceiling.

"Lady Ryouko, what do you wish?"

"Everything on Hudson-sama," she said with determination. "I want to know everything about him that can be commited to a printed page, recorded in audio, or visual image."

The Kuroko was a tad concerned, "But Ryouko-sama, you and Hudson-sama have spent the last two weeks talking and getting to know one another."

"That's not what I need to know," she smiled slightly, "not to worry, I'm just looking for the best way to approach him more...." she frowned; smiled, "effectively."

The Kuroko nodded and was gone two seconds later.

Inside the bathroom, Warren sneezed. 'Damn't,' he thought as washed his face, 'I really wish that wouldn't happen whenever anyone talked about me.'

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2004, 05:52:59 AM »
By Parias on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 03:31:
(RP ON)
Terra watched from her post near the bathrooms with some small amount of dismay as Ataru opened the door per Yamaguchi's request.

"Oh well, I was getting hungry anyways..." she muttered, turning and walking out of the store and plotting a course to the beefbowl. She was already getting a few strange stares anyways, a lot of people still didn't know that there was a Lum-lookalike wandering about town.

No more than 2 minutes later she was at her destination. There was the usual crowd about, but she didn't have any trouble finding a chair. She was about to order something when she heard faint sobbing coming from somewhere nearby. Honing in on the source, she found Lum crying uncontrollably a few tables away. There was also a small commotion about as the people tried to figure out the least life-threatening way to ask her to leave. The small smirk Terra was becoming familiar with found it's way onto her face again.

"Perhaps I should lend a hand... man, the fun never stops!"

She walked over and tapped Lum on the shoulder. No response.

"Uh, Lum?"

Still nothing.

"Lum!" she said a bit louder. That seemed to almost get a response, as Lum stopped crying.. only to take a deep breath of air and continue again.

"This is getting difficult.." Terra switched to plan B, the method she was most familiar with. She reached out and closed her fist around Lum's neck, then yanked her back into her chair where she could clearly see Terra's face. The look of complete shock and fear almost warmed her heart.

Almost. A few good hours of serious conditioning courtesy of Hudson, Shutaro, Ryouko, and a lot of injured Kurokos eventually managed to slow down her "must kill everything" train of thought sufficiently that it was pretty manageable, so long as she stayed in a good mood. So far there hadn't been an incident where she felt it needed to go on a killing spree, but she still had an itchy trigger finger occasionally.

Realizing she was nearly choking Lum to death, she released her grip.

"Uh, sorry about that, but it was the only way to get your attention..."

Lum coughed a couple of times and nodded slowly, but the tears were evidently forming in her eyes again.

"I can't find darling..." she whispered. "I looked everywhere! Ryuunosuke said that he was at this 'Elegant Lady Nightwear shop' but I searched all over town and I can't find it!

Terra thought for a moment. The store in question WAS a bit difficult to spot, especially if searched for from the air, due to lack of external features, and the fact that it was square in the middle of a bunch of other flashy buildings. Fortunately she had a photographic memory for addresses and locations..

"Oh, I was just up there.. just head out from here, hang a right, and go on for a bit.. stay low, you can't miss it if you look closely."

"Thanks!" Instantly grinning, she was out of the room in less than the blink of an eye. A young waiter walked over and thanked her profusely, offering her a free lunch. She smiled and accepted, taking her seat again. This just seemed to be her lucky day.

Inside of the mansion, Shutaro was excessively busy in the Mendou control center.

"Yes, that's right, I said EVERYTHING on Hudson! I want to know everything from what diapers he wore as a baby to the last recorded number of hairs on his head! And I want it NOW!" he screamed into the phone, slamming it down onto the cradle. He turned to a servant.

"Get someone to keep an eye on him.. I want constant updates on his position. Prepare a squad of specialized marines! Tell them to suit up in civvies! And get me more food!" The servant nodded and quickly took off out of the room. He turned and sniggered to himself.

"Yes Hudson.. you haven't seen the last of me... soon I'll-"

"Oh, brother!" sang a cheery voice from across the room. He nearly crushed the empty glass he was holding in frustration and whirled about.

"WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE AND SNEAKING UP ON ME TODAY?!"

Ryouko put on a hurtful expression. "Oh, I just wanted to see my DEAR brother to let him know that there's a strange man outside of the front door.. something about some new spy hardware? I do wonder what you could possibly be using it for.."

"AHA! YES!" he yelled in triumph, then gasped. "Uh, I mean, why didn't one of the servants come and tell me instead?"

"Oh, I just wanted to know what you were planning to do. You CERTAINLY wouldn't be planning on spying on your dear sister now, would you?" She flashed a quick evil look across her eyes, and Shutaro could almost swear he saw lightning spark across her retina.

"What? NO! I'm not THAT low!" he said, trying to sound disgusted.

"Ah. Well, just how low ARE you then?"

"What? I-"

"Sir, the delivery man appears to be getting impatient.." said a servant, pointing towards a monitor. He looked over and saw the person in question ringing the doorbell again and huffing.

"Uh, I'd better answer him." muttered Shutaro, grumbling and shoving his way past Ryouko and out the door. She stifled a laugh and turned to head back to her room, where Hudson was waiting.
(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2004, 05:53:14 AM »
By Jocko on Friday, May 26, 2000 - 08:27:
(RP ON)

When Ryouko closed her room door she collapsed into Warren's arms and the two started laughing hysterically for about two minutes.

"That dolt!" Hudson gaffawed, "did he actually think that he could find all the inside dope on yours truly without you finding out!?!" he snickered like a little boy.

Ryouko laughed but her mind drifted over to the fact that she was still in a way going behind Hudson's back. She brushed these thoughts aside, at least she had Warren's best interests at heart. It wasn't like Shutaro was going to find Warren a girlfriend, after all.

For some reason this thought made Ryouko laugh even harder until it started to hurt her throat.

Hudson without saying a word, but still smirking furiously, got up and fetched her a glass of water.

She stopped laughing in order to acknowledge his kindness with a smile of sincere gratitude and to gulp down the water. After that she was able to speak again.

"We should go make an appearance," Warren smiled, "there's a birthday party to plan."

Ryouko reached for Warren's hand, and smiled in loving determination, "and a man's future too."

Hudson could see that, and couldn't help but smile. Warren accepted her hand holding his and squeezed it gently.

Together they left her room and proceeded to Master and Madame Mendou's sitting room.

Meanwhile back at the Elegant Lady Ranch...

Ataru was standing in front of two beautiful, slightly predatory women. As luck (rare for him) would have it, these two women said they were both friends and like young men.

Now, Ataru *should* be doing high noon and snaking out of his clothes, right?

But as he talked to the sultry Yamaguchi more and more he started to feel more and more uncertain. This entire job was a shame by them for sex, right? Wasn't it supposed to be the other way around?

Yamaguchi and her friend wanted to go into the "back room" with him. Ataru should be feeling about ready to put John Holmes to shame, shouldn't he? Then why all of a sudden did he just go as soft as a freshly baked pretzel?

It took a while, but Ataru realized that these weren't the type of women he wanted to seduce or be seduced by.

Just then, an event which for some reason made him smile happened. Lum flew up to the door and swung it open.

Ataru smiled even wider when he saw that Lum wasn't angry or crackling electricity at him, in fact she seemed genuinely relieved to see him.

'She was crying,' he realized as soon as he made eye-contact with her. And that made him feel like low-life shit.

"Darling!!!" she screamed happily as she flew into the store to the shocked amazement of Yamaguchi and her female friend.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2004, 05:53:33 AM »
By Parias on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 10:22:
(RP ON)
Terra was now officially bored. After rapidly consuming enough food to feed a small army, she suddenly found herself with little to do.

"I've already messed with Shutaro's head.. Lum and Ataru are either at each other's throats or in blissful glee.. Hudson and Ryouko are up to who knows what at the moment.. and here I sit, doing pretty much nothing."

She knew that she'd only been there about 15 minutes, but it was still too long. Too much inactivity grated on her. So it was for this reason that she almost yelped in joy when yet another familiar face crossed her peripheral vision. And yet, this one made her hold her tongue..

"What the hell is Sergei doing here? I figured he'd be back in whatever hole he crawled out of.."

A bit more visual scanning revealed Hayes in front of him, leading him over to the beefbowl, a grin on his face. Sergei was smiling as well, something Terra never knew he was capable of.

The idea of crouching down in her chair to hide crossed her mind, but she quickly got rid of it. Any problem she had was generally faced, either by brute force or common sense. Hopefully the former wouldn't have to come into play right now, it wouldn't be too convenient to make a scene. She grabbed another bowl from the waiting servant and continued eating.

Quite a bit was going through Sergei's head right now. Mainly the question as to how the people on Earth managed to get along so well, considering the massive crowds everywhere. Order was what he was used to.

"...So he told me this place is supposed to have some good quality food..." rattled off Hayes as they approached their destination. "Heh, then he muttered something about Ataru mis-treating Lum again and ran off.. that Megane guy sure is interesting." he said, chuckling.

"You said it. I could use with a good meal anyways.. say, speaking of Lum, isn't that her over there?" Sergei pointed to where Terra was sitting.

"I guess it is. Didn't know she wore civvies.. first time for anything I guess. Shall we say hello?"

"Sure."

They walked over, and Sergei tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hi there Lum, how're you-"

"Hello Sergei." replied a voice significantly deeper and more mature than Lum's. Sergei's gut wrenched up suddenly.

"Ahh.. uh.. hello..." he stammered. The green-haired figure turned around, revealing Terra's smug face. "Fancy seeing you here." she said.

Noting Sergei's discomfort, Hayes took over. "Nice to see you again Terra, getting along well?"

"Oh, the same old, same old.." she turned to face Sergei. "But y'know, the more things change, the more they stay the same.. or something."

"I'll... uh.. go get our order.." murmured Sergei, walking off into the crowd.

"He's still got some issues to work out I guess." said Hayes, shrugging. "Sorry."

"I guess I can't really blame him... when was that, about a year ago? The Ronin Station massacre."

A dark shadow fell over Hayes' face. "Yes... I remember all too well Terra."

He could remember it perfectly. Ronin station was a medical facility, specializing in genetic alteration and reconstruction. Terra's spies throughout the Oni empire had gotten wind of some kind of project that was being based on the station.. a weapon of sorts that released multiple drones that ate away at the hull of a given ship, continuing to devour it untill there was nothing left but a raw skeleton. Very unfortunate for the crew.

Upon hearing this, Terra instantly ordered the station destroyed, and she gathered her entire fleet to wipe it out. Unfortunately, the information proved wrong. Ronin station wasn't developing any kind of weapon, it was one of the largest intergalactic hospitals the Oni empire had at the time. And the fleet had chosen to strike at the moment it was at it's highest capacity.

Hayes and Sergei had heard the cries of anguish and begs for mercy over the comm channels as the fleet tore the base to pieces in mere seconds. It was only after the base was destroyed that they learned of it's true nature. It was one of the only times Sergei had threatened to leave Hayes if he didn't quit Terra's fleet. After a few days off, they eventually decided to stay, but Hayes couldn't possibly imagine why he decided to. He had always considered himself one of the good guys, but the reason for him joining Terra's fleet constantly eluded him. It was just a necessary evil as far as he was concenered.

"It probably doesn't mean shit right now.." Terra whispered, breaking him from his throughts. "But I'm sorry about what happened then."

"Don't worry about it, we had no idea. And I'm as responsible as you are for joining in the attack."

"Bullshit Hayes and you know it. I nearly threatened you at gunpoint to stick with us."

"Still..."

"Food." muttered Sergei, coming up behind them and passing out plates, then taking a seat himself and starting to eat without another word.

"So what the hell are you guys doing down here anyways? I'd figure you'd be up to your ears in paperwork and whatnot after what just happened a little while ago."

Hayes chucked. "Paper work isn't Sergei's style, nor mine. We wanted to get a better look around this place, and see how you people were doing.. so we decided to just drop in."

"Any word on Ginkobot?"

"Nothing. He's pretty silent. He either chose some other portion of the galaxy to terrorize, or he's busy on other things. I don't like it either way."

"Nor do I."

They continued eating for a few more minutes without any additional conversation. After awhile, Terra broke the silence.

"Sergei.... I've changed."

She didn't get any response from him, but Hayes stopped eating a moment to look at Sergei, then Terra. She cleared her throat.

"Please Sergei.. at least look at me."

He continued eating. Terra frowned.

"Damnit Sergei what the hell do you want me to do, shoot myself in the head?"

"By all means." he murmured. "I don't care anymore... so just give it up." He stood up from his chair.

"I'll be outside."

Terra watched him wordlessly as he walked out of the restaraunt looking like he didn't have a care in the world. She turned to Hayes and noticed he was still looking at her.

"I had to try."

He nodded. "I don't know when he'll get over it, or even if he will. He's tough, but torn."

"Tough indeed.. I still remember that blockade run. Barely held your ship together by the seams if I remember correctly.."

"Yeah. There isn't much I can do I'm afraid."

"Don't worry about it. It's my problem."

"If you insist."

They finished their meals quickly after that. Hayes reached into his uniform to grab some cash, but Terra put a hand on his arm.

"I'll cover it. Thanks for dropping in.. it was pretty good to see you again." She turned a sour glance to Sergei, who was standing just outside, arms folded. "He, on the other hand, can go to hell."

Hayes laughed. "Hah, alright. Yes, we'd better get going.. it was a pleasure seeing you Terra, take care. We'll try to drop in again if we get the chance."

With that, he walked out of the Beefbowl, waved to Sergei, and headed up the street. Sergei turned and stared at Terra a moment, then left to follow.

She sighed and collected the bowls. "That... was interesting. Gonna have a lot to think about tonight.."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2004, 05:53:48 AM »
By Jocko on Saturday, May 27, 2000 - 21:41:
(RP ON)

"And so..." Ryouko Mendou said, "for my birthday I am having the Kuroko assemble a twenty story birthday cake."

Her father nodded, "Ah, splendid my daughter...just like last year's summer Christmas celebration, I gather?"

"Well," Hudson blushed; chuckled, "not exactly..." he glanced to Ryouko.

Ryouko smiled, "go ahead Warren-kun."

Madame Mendou looked up from her knitting and her husband smiled, "yes, please go on Hudson-sama."

Warren stood from his chair and extended his hand out. A Kuroko placed a pointer in his palm and another hooded servant quietly pushed a large display into view for the sitting room's occupants.

Ryouko smiled proudly at Warren, a smile her parents surely did not miss.

The display was the Tomobiki area...with various roads and residential areas...the red-light district...the town center...business zones...the Tomobiki Parkway and other roads in and immediately outside the city.

The Mendou Estate took up about 20% of the Tomobiki area.

"This obviously," he drawled, "is our lovely town," he indicated the entire display by drawing an invisible "circle" around it.

"Ryouko-chan and her Kuroko propose to close off the city and invite all of the city's inhabitants to participate in her birthday celebration."

Hudson finished his presentation and turned to his audience. Ryouko's parents were a bit stunned. Sure they were use to extravagant parties on the Estate grounds...but this was something so much bigger.

Sensing this, Ryouko smiled at her parents, "we figured we should get your permission first since it would be a major undertaking; requiring commitment from all Mendou forces."

"Any questions?" Hudson asked.

"Yes," Madame Mendou smiled pleasantly, "how exactly are all of Tomobiki-Cho's inhabitants supposed to participate?"

Ryouko and Warren shared a devious look, "think Mardi Gras in New Orleans on a smaller scale with organized games, prizes, and several scavenger hunts."

"Oh?" Master Mendou nodded enthusiastically, "another snipe hunt, Ryouko-chan?"

"Father," Ryouko giggled, "this is not just 'another snipe hunt...' she trailed off searching for the proper words.

Hudson without missing a beat, "it's the snipe hunt to end all snipe hunts!"

The Mendou parents smiled and shared a look of amazement and pride at their little princess and her choosen older prince.

Before Ryouko and Warren had joined them for morning pleasantries the Mendou parents had been discussing how Hudson, eventhough lacking "real money", had good marriage prospects with Ryouko. True, a Tobimaru/Ryouko marriage would be financially good and solidifying...

But Asuka/Shutaro was a done deal anyway and the Mendou family could use the United States/Japan good PR immensely. Plus Hudson had genuine skills and connections the family could use.

The Mendou parents proudly stood up, "you have permission, Ryouko-chan...Hudson-sama. We will *inform* the city authorities."

Arm-in-arm, the parents proudly left the sitting room. A moment afterwards the Kuroko left with the display and the pointer.

Ryouko smiled at Hudson and pretty much flew into his arms, hugging his tall muscular frame. "Thank you so much!" she said over and over.

Warren nodded, "now, now, dear," Warren laughed, "it was all your idea."

She stopped and gazed into his eyes, "thank you for just being you, Warren Hudson, and being with me at this special time in my life."

Hudson's eyes watered somewhat and he just gently clutched her closer to his chest, "No, I must be the one thanking you, Ryouko..."

Ryouko lazily traced her finger along Hudson's shirt-covered chest; right around his heart.

Warren simply closed his eyes, clutched her to him a bit tighter (but being careful not too tightly) and letting himself enjoy the scent of her hair and perfume.

Almost intoxicated, Warren opened his eyes again. Ryouko looked up at him, "I can heal this..." she touched his left breast; feeling his heartbeat.

"Ryouko-chan," he whispered, "we can't do *this* now," he nodded up to a surveillance camera badly hidden in a light fixture, "at least not here."

Ryouko nodded and disengaged herself from his arms.

In silence, the two left the room.

In a darkened room on the other side of the mansion Shutaro Mendou was nearly a raging beast. Katana drawn, he had smashed the monitor to pieces when Ryouko and Hudson had started to...to...grind into eachother...

Shutaro spat at this thought, no one gets that close to his little sister. Ryouko simply *must* be mad to allow the old man to trick her like this...

No less calmer, Shutaro left the darkened room to challenge Hudson to an honorable man-to-man duel.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2004, 05:54:03 AM »
By Parias on Monday, May 29, 2000 - 10:26:
(RP ON)

After Ataru and Lum embraced a moment (the latter nearly choking the former to death), the ever-popular green haired Oni princess turned to Yamaguchi and the other female. "Who are these people darling?"

Ataru rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I, uh.."

"Come on Ataru-kun, we can show you a good time... much better than you'll get with her."

Lum blinked in surprise. "Are you trying to.... s-s-s-SEDUCE my darling? HOW DARE YOU! Divine retribution!"

Ataru quickly took cover under a pile of bathing suits as the lightning started to fly and screams were heard. He pondered his current situation a moment.

"I guess that settles it then... but I'm still wondering why I hesitated.. I guess this was just too easy."

He yelped in surprise as a stray lightning bolt struck the pile of clothing, annihilating his cover. Things calmed down a few seconds after that, with Lum glaring at the 2 scarred women lying face-down on the floor. Customers had already fled the store, screaming.

"Lum... I.." started Ataru, but was stopped when Lum turned her glare on him, sending ice daggers piercing into his heart.

"And as for YOU, what were you doing out here in the first place? Your mom said you had just gone for a walk!"

"What else was I supposed to say? 'Oh Lum, I'm going down to a nightwear shop so I can sell undergarments to hot girls'?"

"You lied to me! And you came down here for THAT?! Why, I should..."

"Uh oh, here come the sparks, better think fast.." Ataru thought to himself. His brain wieghed the current options in a mere second, a miracle considering his track record of quick and witty thinking, and came to a conclusion.

Lum was about to unleash a second lightning bolt when Ataru suddenly grabbed her by the arms and kissed her right there. She let out a muffled gasp of surprise, then calmed down. After a moment, they seperated.

"Darling....."

"Uh.. I.." Ataru's thought patterns increased in intensity. "Where the hell did THAT come from?" he asked himself, sub-consciously not caring all that much.

"Darling..... lets go home." Lum offered.

"Yeah, I'm hungry anyways.."

Leaving Yamaguchi and her friend unconscious on the floor, they walked out and started on their way home, the female of the group deciding to walk for once.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2004, 05:54:17 AM »
By Jocko on Monday, May 29, 2000 - 19:54:
(RP ON)

The Stormtroopers arrived on the scene only to find Ataru and Lum happily walking down the sidewalk.

Megane watched this for a moment before shrugging, "I guess our information was...false?"

"Yeah," Chibi nodded, "false, right Kakugari?"

"Sure," Kakugari rubbed his eyes as he watched Ataru and Lum walking.

"I need a cold beer and a burger," Perm moaned.

Megane shrugged unhappily and turned away from the happy Lum and Ataru. His eyes brightened instantly when he noticed a poster on a wall.

It was a poster for "Apocalypse Now" showing in the Ginza 6 Theatres.

Megane was drawn closer to the poster and noticed something that sent his heart racing.

"IT'S A 70MM PRINT!" Megane exploded, sending his three Stormtroopers to the ground.

"Men," Megane reverently looked at the sky as a sunbeam illuminated his face more, "we shall proceed to the Ginza 6 and immediately get in line after we pick up Takahiro Sakaguchi...together we shall be enlightened yet again by Coppola-sensei's direction and the writing of Milius, Herr, Conrad, and Coppola-sensei on the 12/3/75 draft...!!!"

Perm, Kakugari, and Chibi took one look at Megane and shared a look amongst themselves. While Megane was still grinning in ecstasy the three ran off.

"Hey, where you three goin'?" Megane sputtered to no avail.

"Awh, screw you guys! It'll be just Sak, myself, and-" he stopped.

Nurse Sakura was making her way down the sidewalk toward him.

"Sakura-sensei!"

Back at the Mendou Estate...

Warren Hudson and Ryouko were walking on a cloud through the Mendou Mansion with the intention of going into the city for a walk. The Kuroko were beginning preparations for the party already.

Warren and Ryouko would inform the city tonight at 8:00PM sharp of the festivities.

"HENTAI!!!" A scream sounded in the distance down the corridor.

Ryouko looked at Hudson, who looked at her.

"Did you have pornography in my room and didn't let know?" Ryouko smiled slightly.

Warren blushed beat red, "No!"

Ryouko laughed, "don't be embarrassed if you left a naughty magazine and a maid found it. I understand that you men need release and it doesn't offend me; in fact I'm happy you're tending to your biological needs. It make my job with you," she stopped abruptly, "...what?"

Hudson wasn't smiling, "I really don't have any porn in your room Ryouko-chan."

"HENTAI!!!" the scream seemed a bit closer to their location.

"Then you mean that you're," Ryouko motioned to Hudson's groin, "ignoring your biological needs? After I've told you to make yourself at home?" she seemed disappointed.

"Well," Warren sighed, "I didn't think you would approve of me..." he motioned descreetly to his groin making a pumping motion, "in your rooms."

"Well, I do," Ryouko smiled sly and sexy, "why shouldn't you be any different?"

Hudson blushed again and chuckled nerviously, "I'll keep that in mind, Ryouko-chan."

"HENTAI!!!!" the scream was closer.

Ryouko patted his arm, "I'm glad we cleared up this misunderstanding, Warren-kun."

Hudson nodded surely, "yes, I'm glad we had this conversation."

"HENTAI....!!!! HUDSON!!!!"

"Oh!" Warren's eyes brightened, "it's *me* they're talking about!" he laughed.

Shutaro caught up with them; completely winded and unable to speak.

The world's richest teenager simply stood in front of the couple with his katana drawn, huffing madly to catch his breath.

After a minute Ryouko noticed her big brother was trying to say something.

"What is it, Oniisama?" Ryouko asked, "do you want me to fetch you a cup of water?"

Shutaro shook his head "no" angrily and pointed his katana at Warren.

"Warren?" Ryouko looked at her brother quizically, "why do you want Hudson-sama to fetch you a cup of water?"

"Tell him to get it himself," Hudson crossed his arms in anger.

"Did you hear that, Oniisama?" Ryouko said.

Shutaro shook his head angrily again; still trying to catch his breath. But able to form words slowly.

"No...water," he said hoarsely.

"Then what do you want Hudson-sama to do, Oniisama?" Ryouko shrugged.

"Die," Shutaro said distinctly.

"Die?" Warren shrugged, "why should I die now, Shutaro? I mean, I know I'm 61 but I'm not over the hill yet!"

Shutaro glared red, "Duel!" he breathed. "Man-to-man; honorably!" Shutaro Mendou had completely regained the ability to speak!

"Not just anyone can *have* my little sister!!!" Shutaro proudly proclaimed; but still loud. "Especially not a hentai old man raised in an American barn, such as yourself!" Shutaro spat.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2004, 05:54:34 AM »
By Parias on Tuesday, May 30, 2000 - 23:44:
(RP ON)
Ryouko glared at Shutaro. "Now just a moment, what do you think I am, some kind of toy to be tossed about when the situation requires it? I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions, thank you."

"Maybe you think so.." said Shutaro, pausing for another deep breath. "..but HE has to prove it!" He pointed to Hudson.

"Prove what?" asked Hudson.

"That you're worthy to have her!"

"And, uh, if I loose?"

"You'll either be dead, or escorted off the property, never to return."

"Well, I'm hoping for your sake that the former does not occur..." Hudson slowly said. "..My governement wouldn't be very happy if I show up at their doorsteps dead."

Shutaro laughed and crossed his arms. "HAH! Your idle threats do not faze me!"

Ryouko motioned for Hudson to bend down, and whispered into his ear a moment. After a few seconds of thinking, he whispered something back, nodding.

"Hudson agrees to duel with you, on one condition..." Ryouko held out a piece of paper. "Sign this."

"What's it for?" asked Shutaro. Ryouko stifled a laugh.

"If Hudson ends up dead, I gain control of all your assets in the entire mansion, plus authorization to have your own troops burn you at the stake."

"WHAT?!" Shutaro thought to himself a moment. "Well, I guess I'll just have to be careful then.." either way, there's still no way I could loose against an old pompus like that."

He nodded and pulled a black pen out of his suit, signing the paper. He then nodded to Hudson.

"Follow me."

Then he turned and walked down the hall. Hudson drew in a breath, wondering what exactly he had gotten himself into, then followed.

Ryouko was about to follow as well, when something caught her eye on the paper. She glanced it over, then stifled a cough.

"Oops, looks like I accidentally had him sign that 'soul ownership' form I've been saving... oh well, close enough. He should learn to read what he signs anyways."

She laughed to herself, pocketed the paper, and moved on down the hallway.

Elsewhere in Tomobiki, Terra didn't know whether she should breath a sigh of relief, or disgust, as she watched Ataru and Lum walk arm-in-arm back to their house.

"Oh well, was worth a try I guess. At least they're not nuking the town while being at each other's throats.. I wonder how Shutaro's doing?"

She turned and was about to walk back to the mansion when she slammed face-first into Zard, who was promptly flung off his feet onto the sidewalk. Terra rubbed her aching forehead and bent down to help him up.

"Hey Zard, where the hell are you headed?"

"Oh, uh, hello Terra.. I was just headed down to meet Shinobu.."

"Oh? I've heard rumors, but just what is it between you two?"

"It's a long story. Anyways, gotta go, bye!" Without another word, he took off down the sidewalk. Terra glanced at his retreating form and raised an eyebrow.

"Hmmm.. he's hiding something. Better keep an eye on him."

She made her way back to the mansion without further incident.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2004, 05:54:47 AM »
By Jocko on Wednesday, May 31, 2000 - 00:24:
(RP ON)

Shutaro Mendou led Warren Hudson to one of his personal exercise grounds. Once in the middle he turned around and faced the older man.

"We shall discuss particulars."

"Particulars?" Hudson shrugged, "like how many water balloons each man carries...how many paces is a hundred steps?"

"Shut up and stop playing the fool!" Shutaro snapped. "What method of duelling would you prefer?"

Hudson thought a moment, "Rock-em-sock-em robots."

Shutaro laughed in a braying manner. And did not stop for a full minute.

"You can't be serious, old man!" Shutaro barked laughter once more.

Again, he stopped, "but you are serious, are you?"

"Oh yes," Hudson nodded.

"I guess I am too intimidating..." Shutaro flared up his chest in his usual macho way.

"Oh no...DEFEND YOURSELF!" Warren barked.

Shutaro barely had time to draw his katana and get into defense-stance when Hudson kicked the blade out of the younger man's hand and landed a nice punch straight to Shutaro's jaw.

The scion of the Mendou family crumpled to the ground; moaning in pain and defeat.

Warren noticed all around the courtyard that Shutaro's guards were unsure of what to do. They had been instructed to not interfer with the duel but had the duel suddenly begun after a few words exchanged and laughing?

Hudson noticed Terra walking up the square.

"Hey Terra dear!" Hudson shouted and waved to her.

"Hi Warren!" Terra shouted back, and glanced to Shutaro; still crumpled on the ground.

"What's wrong with Shutaro?" Terra asked.

Warren smiled, "oh he's just showing me some new boots!" Hudson motioned to the younger man's feet.

Terra shrugged; baffled, "all right, okay. I'll go talk to Ryouko about her party!"

"That's great, Terra!" Hudson waved good-bye to her as she left the exercise grounds.

Warren turned back to Shutaro and kneeled to the ground besides him, "you know, I could have seriously hurt you. I can fight and beat you any day of the week. Hell, I can even kill you in honorable duelling and Asuka Mizunokougii won't have a husband and every girl in town will have to clutch thier pillow to some other pretty boy."

Hudson could see that Shutaro was glaring at him, "but that's not my way; I don't kill people for acting like shitheads and interfering in my lovelife, they have to be an actual menace to warrant my wrath. Not some asshole with too much money who wears honor like a housecoat!"

Warren paused to catch his breath and look around him; it really was a beautiful day. "I know that you're doing this out of some exaggerated protectiveness for Ryouko-chan. Well, she's not a little girl anymore, Shutaro. You can't live her life for her."

Shutaro got to his feet and simply glared, "yes, she is still a girl, Hudson. You don't seem to realize that..."

"Negative," Warren shook his head, "the law clearly states that when someone's 16 they make their own decisions in the matters of relationships. Ryouko-chan is almost 17, whatever she wants is not any of your business."

"Pah," Shutaro spat, then began rubbing his sore jaw, "we'll fight with those damned robots if that's what you want..." he stalked off and began talking to one of his guards.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2004, 05:55:02 AM »
By Parias on Friday, June 2, 2000 - 08:23:
(RP ON)
Megane sniggered to himself. His plan couldn't possibly fail. Oh sure, maybe it violated just about everything he felt in regards to Lum, but he and his crack team of "commandos" were starting to get desperate.

They were presently standing near Ataru's house, directly under his bedroom window to be specific. Chibi scratched his head in confusion.

"Uh, okay, so tell me exactly what we're going to do here again?"

Megane slapped his head and groaned. "What have you idiots been doing this whole time! This is the third time I'd have explained it!"

"We were busy listening to Lum's voice coming out the window!"

"Argh! Okay, listen this time. We all know that Ryouko's birthday is coming up, right?"

The rest of the group nodded.

"And we all want to get Ryouko something she'd like, right?"

They nodded again, slightly slower and evidently starting to get confused.

"Good. Now, the plan is this: Lum has some good toys with her that Ryouko would just love to have! So, we're going to.. ah, 'borrow' something from her."

Perm stared in astonishment. "We're going to steal from Lum?! But she'd kill us!"

"And anyways, couldn't we just ask?" questioned Chibi. Megane shook his head.

"She'd probably refuse.. no, we must take it upon ourselves to obtain what is needed and win Ryouko's heart!"

"But what about Lum?"

"Ah, that's where plan B of my plan comes into action! See, when she discovers that something's missing, we'll just show up with a few of the objects and say that someone else took them!"

"Ahh, ingenious!"

"But who will we blame?" asked Kakugari.

"Someone we don't really need.. uh, Terra! Yeah, that's it!"

"Okay.. sounds good, but how are we going to get these items?"

"That's where I need you guys! In 'Operation Steal Presents for Ryouko', we proceed in two phases. Phase one has you three performing a diversion at the front door, attracting the attention of both Lum and Ataru."

Chibi cheered. "Wow, we get to be close to Lum!"

"Yes. In phase two, I will climb this tree up to the window, climb in, get what I can, and get out again."

"Are you sure you can climb that tree?" asked Perm, glancing at the object in question.

"Of course! Now, lets begin!"

The 3 chosen members of the group immediately ran around to the front door and began incessantly ringing the doorbell. After a few moments, Lum and Ataru both answered the door, looking slightly annoyed.

"Ataru! Lum! We have something important to tell you!" said Chibi.

"What's that?" asked Ataru.

"Uh..... a big ape is wandering about downtown!" The other two stormtroopers glared at him. Ataru just stared.

"And why didn't I hear about it on the news?"

"It, uh, smashed the news building!"

"What? Let me see!"

"Great, now you've done it!" whispered Perm into Chibi's ear. He then raised his voice. "Follow us!"

They ran out of the driveway and towards downtown Tomobiki, on a wild goose chase.

Meanwhile, Megane was, with some effort, managing to scale the tree that led near the window to Ataru's room. After a few near-slips, he finally was able to swing over to the window and inside of the room.

After promptly tripping and crashing to the ground, he struggled back to his feet, brushed himself off, and proceeded to Lum's closet, where he began searching for his intended item.

Meanwhile, over at the Mendou mansion, Terra was chatting with Ryouko.

"..And when I came in there, Shutaro was lying on his back... looks like Warren kicked his ass!"

Ryouko laughed. "I should know better than to worry all that much.. he can handle himself."

"Yea.. better be damn happy he wasn't on my side, or this planet would have been ska-rewed." Terra laughed, while Ryouko just chuckled uncomfortably.

"Uh, anyways.. you need anything big for your party? Explosives, cluster-fireworks, dummy fusion warheads, large empty freighters blowing up.. you name it, and I can probably nab it."

"Hah, I'm not planning on scaring the entire down with this. Although what are the exact specifics on those 'cluster fireworks'?"

"Similar to your average firework, except they launch in groups of five and promptly split up in mid-air, and they're also space-worthy.. I can also get my hands on a few modified models that fire off a secondary shot after the first explosion that goes straight down, bounces off the nearest object, and goes straight up again. The process repeats about 5 times, getting smaller and smaller, untill it finally runs out. I can have 'em spout random colours as well."

"Sounds interesting.. who knows? They might spice up the party a little."

"Great! I'll see if my damn contacts haven't spazzed yet.. it's been awhile since they heard from me. Anyways, I'd better get going, gonna see what Hudson's doing with Shutaro next. Wanna come?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

Smiling, they walked off down the hallway.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2004, 05:55:16 AM »
By Jocko on Saturday, June 3, 2000 - 04:32:
(RP ON)

It was a large room. A simple, but elegant, table with two chairs sat in front of two figures.

One of the figures was Shutaro Mendou while the other was Warren Hudson. But we already know that.

What's new is that which is on the table and the spectators. On the table top is a brand new set of Rock-em-sock-em Robots. The spectators include Ryouko Mendou, Terra (who had taken the last name Hudson), and several of Shutaro's personal guard; only countered by Ryouko's most trusted Kuroko.

'Or rather Ryouko and Hudson's Kuroko,' Shutaro added darkly.

Both Shutaro and Warren began divesting themselves of their shirts in accordance with the terms they had agreed upon.

Normally, Shutaro would have several swooning girls around whenever he removed his shirt. But not here, no one showed any reaction.

But when Warren removed his overcoat, his tie, and his dress shirt to reveal his very well kept chest there were immediately admiring whispers from Ryouko, Terra, and several female guards and Kuroko.

Ryouko blushed, Warren had a great physique; despite the noticeable scars on his back. In fact, Warren was probably stronger than Shutaro.

Terra elbowed Ryouko gently, "you okay, Ryouko?"

"Look closely, Terra dear," Ryouko pointed at Warren; showing off brazenly to the spectators.

Terra nodded appreciatively, "Hudson does have a certain appeal, does he not?" Terra understated; winking.

"I guarantee I'll be in those arms by tomorrow night, Terra." Ryouko pointed at Warren delicately; day dreaming.

A Mendou guard took Shutaro's shirt away while a Kuroko took Hudson's various apparel to a safe place and immediately began folding it neatly. Lady Ryouko would not like it if Hudson's clothes were wrinkled.

A Mendou guard and Kuroko stood in front of the table and talked amongst themselves for a minute.

The Kuroko turned to the rest of the people in the room. "The duellists will now take their seats."

Hudson and Shutaro did so.

"Warren Hudson," the Kuroko said, "place your hands on your controls."

Hudson did as he was told; sparing a moment to wink at Ryouko and Terra.

"Shutaro Mendou," the Mendou guard said, "place your hands on the control."

Shutaro did so and spared a moment to look for *anyone* female who wasn't a relation admiring his chest.

He didn't find any.

The Kuroko and the Mendou guard backed off a few steps from eachother and each held out a clothe in their respective right hands.

The Kuroko said, "when both clothes hit the ground the duel will begin."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan