Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:35:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 22
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: FLY BY NIGHT  (Read 9641 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
FLY BY NIGHT
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:11 AM »
Never accept some food cooked by Lamú, even if it look so tasty !! The consequences could be terribles !!.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

FLY BY NIGHT

CHAPTER ONE: MENAGE A TROIS !!!

Tomobiki, about the half of February.

A strange day came into the mansion of Lamú: both her and Ataru awaked early in the morning, knowing that they had to do a lots of work (a photo service for her, another boring session for him) but, randomly, they met again into their house soon in the afternoon.

[Lamú, so surprised] Darling, are you already back home?
[Ataru, so surprised too] And what about you?
[Lamú, rather bored] Oh well, the agreement has gone insane: they haven't offered me enough to do the service, so I've given up. [now with a strange evil voice] WHAT ABOUT YOU?
[Ataru, so indifferent] Well, me and Perma have waited for Chibi and Kakugari for all the morning but they've saied us that are having a bad cold, so ...
[Lamú, same evil voice] ... so you've begun to run behind the girls....

Hearing this words, Ataru became totally green !!!

[Ataru, so imbarassed] Well.... not at all... they've just... just...
[Lamú, same evil voice] ... maybe they were all fans of mine ...

Now ataru became totally red !!!

[Lamú, same evil voice] ... and they've 'shared' to you all of their 'love', isn't it?
[Ataru, TOP embarrassed] Gh... gh... gh....
[Lamú, with an evil giggle] Hi hi hi, don't worry darling: this time I won't zap you. You've already had your deserved punition [and flew away]
[Ataru, now wondering] Hey.... damned alien.... IN WHICH WAY YOU.... YOU....
[Lamú, talking from another room] Call it 'female intuition' !!! [and giggled again]

... [ehm] .....

Sincerely, it wasn't at all 'female intuition'....
.... IN FACT...
.... ATARU WAS SHOWING ON HIS FACE SEVERAL SIGNES OF SLAPS !!!

He was walking away too when seen something strange moving in their garden: he looked carefully out of the window....
... AND...

[Ataru, with clear voice] HEY, LOOK !! [and walked out of the main door]
[Lamú, so curious] Darling, what's going on ? [and flied outdoor too]

A funny kitty was wandering in their garden: it was so nice but, at the same time, so dirty.

[Ataru, so touched] Ooooooh, poor kitty ! What's have happened to you?
[kitty, so nice] Mioew.
[Lamú, so indifferent] Darling, throw away that ugly cat.
[kitty, now so angry] MIEAOOOOOOOOW-RRRRRRR !!!
[Ataru, same voice and situation] Lamú, do you really wanna throw away this little being?
[Lamú, same situation] Sure: is so much dirty and it smell so much
[kitty, now TOP angry] MIAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOEWWWWWW WWW-RRRRRRR !!!
[Ataru, same situation] Look: it's dirty of tar and rose-leaf. So strange, isn't it?
[Lamú, same voice] So what do you want to do?
[Ataru, same situation] I'll clean it.

The kitty begun to nuzzle him in a particular nice way.

[Ataru, still touched] Ooooooh, look: is really intelligent
[Lamú, so suspicious] Let me see...

She took in his hands the kitty, and, after having turned it so many times....

[Lamú, with despising voice] I knew, IT'S A FEMALE !!!
[kitty, now TOP angry] MIAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOEWWWWW-RRRRRRR !!! [and tried to scratch her]
[Ataru, same voice] Please, give it to me: I'll clean it in the garage.
[Lamú, rather bored] Do it fast but don't carry it into the house.

The 'operation' wasn't long at all: in fact, the kitty was curiously collaborative, even when Ataru used the gasoline to clean 'her'.

[Ataru, so proud] All right, now you're finally clean.
[kitty, so sweet] Mioew.
[Ataru, same situation] .... and now the final touch: A VERY AGREABLE BATH INTO THE HOT WATER !!!
[kitty, TOP SCARED] MIOEW ! MIOEW ! MIOEW ! MIOEW !

'She' tried to run away but Ataru caught it on his backbone.

[Ataru, still with touched voice] Oooooooh, don't have any fear: you won't suffer at all.

He throwed the kitty into the HOT water....
.... a strange, great splash....
............. AND SHAM POO (now back in her human form), TOTALLY NAKED, ROSE FROM THE WATER !!!

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE, ATARU (almost for some few seconds) DIDN'T KNEW IF TO BE MORE EXCITED OR EMBARASSED !!!

(But, after few seconds, he choosen the first one !!!)

(BECAUSE SHAM POO, TOTALLY NAKED, REALLY DESERVED IT !!!)

[Ataru, so excited, with silly circling eyes and all the tougue out from the mouth] Gh...gh...gh.... GEE !!!
[Sham poo, with sweet voice and eyes] Nihiao daLling !!!

Was in that moment that Lamú, suddenly, entered into the garage.

[Lamú, with clear voice] Darling, are you still playing with.... [now chumed, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!!!!

High in the space, the International Space Station was recording something of strange...

[astronaut, so curious] Hey, look: there is a great thunderstorm over Japain !!!
[astronaut, wondering] How is possible? That sky is totally clean of clouds !!!

.... down to the ground, after some times, the two sisters were together, both sit in the (enormous) bed of the main bedroom, with Lamú that was pouring a particular pomade (against the burnings) on the skin of Sham Poo.

[Sham Poo, TOP angry] I'm so ashamed to have a such VIOLENT sisteL like you, YOU KNOW?
[Lamú,TOP angry too] And I'm so ashamed to have a such PERVERTED sister like you, YOU KNOW ?

[Sham Poo, still angry] YOU WOULDN'T LET ME ENTEl !!!
[Lamú, now with wrath] If you'll arrive here once again totally naked in front of darling I'LL NEVER LET YOU ENTER AGAIIIIIN !!
[Sham Poo, with wrath] YOU BULLY !!
[Lamú, with wrath too] YOU MORON !!
[Sham Poo, with wrath] YOU STUPID !!
[Lamú, at the top of the wrath] All right Sham Poo: I wouldn't use this one with you but you've forced me !
[Sham Poo, now so scared, with trembling voice] S... Sissy, you... you won't...
[Lamú, with evil sight and voice] Yes, I do.

She took the head of Sham Poo with both her hands....
... just to hold her...
.... AND LOOKED HER SO DEEP INTO THE EYES...
... AND.........

[Lamú, sweetest as never been before] Sham Poo, MY-LITTLE-ANGEL, you've_to_ask_me_pardon !

A PACEFUL FEELING FELT OVER THE TWO SISTERS !!!

[Sham Poo, now so sweet too] You.... you'Le Light ! FoLgive me, Sissy !! [and huged her]
[Ataru, with feeble trembling voice] Excuse me...
[Lamú and Sham Poo, both so surprised] Nan-da?
[Ataru, same situation] Now that you're quiet both, WHAT ABOUT HEALING ME TOO ?!?
[Lamú and Sham Poo, now both so scared] EEEEEEK !!

SOMETHING REMEMBERING (SO FAR) A HUMAN BEING, TOTALLY CARBONIZED, WAS LAYING INTO THE BED !!

[Sham Poo, so sweet] Oooooh, pool daLling, let me help you.
[Lamú, now angry again] STAY BACK FROM HIM AND LEAVE TO CALL HIM  'DARLING' !!![now wondering] By the way, what's have happened?
[Sham Poo, so bored] Well, that damned Kodachi has tLied to Lip Lanma out fLom me.... a momentaLy lap of distLaction and....
[Lamú, now so bored] All right, I know the rest. [now with fake sweet voice] As a penitence, you'll help me to prepare the supper for this evening.

Hearing that words, Ataru dropped immediately on his knees in front of Sham Poo.

[Ataru, crying and praying so much] Sham Poo, [smack] please, [smack] take [smack] the situation [smack] in your hands !! MY SURVIVING [smack] DEPEND [smack] ON YOU !!

... [ahem]....

Mixed with the prayers, Ataru begun also to kiss (gently) Sham Poo on her leg...
... AND BEGUN TO RISE, SLOWLY....
... but...
... when he was rather seeing the..... [ehm]..... the..... [ogh]...the.... [well] <<THE MAIN TARGET>> Lamú, so furious, grabbed him on his hears and shacked him so much!!

[Lamú, TOP FURIOUS] DAAAARLING, DO YOU REALLY WANNA FLIRT WITH MY SISTER ?!?
[Sham Poo, now so sweet] Don't woLLy DaLling, I'll caLe you.
[Lamú, still furious] LEAVE TO CALL HIM "DARLING" !!!
[Sham Poo, now looking at Lamú, with fake sweet voice] Don't woLLy Sissy, I'LL COOK ALSO FOl YOU !! [now giggling so much] Mummy has saied to me how much you'Le wimpy into the kitchen !!
[Lamú, TOP furious] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Sham poo, with fake sweet voice and smile] That's Light !!!

Hearing those words, Lamú grabbed Sham Poo on his right arm and whispered (nervously) something in her ear.

[Sham Poo, with challenging voice] I ACCEPT !]  [now so sweet again] Just one thing: CAN YOU LOAN SOMETHING TO DlESS ? [now so ashamed, sweetly red in face+] I need anything, staLting fLom panties...

Now Lamú realized again: SHAM POO WAS WEARING JUST A TOWEL (who was slowly falling) !!!
... and Ataru was too much close to her !!!

It was too much dangerous....
.... so she gave her one of her dress (not just boots and bikini)...
.... AND JAILED ATARU WITH AN ENORMOUS IRON BALL INTO THE BEDROOM !!!

It was really a strange evening that evening into the mansion of Lamú: forgetting the desperate screams of Ataru (who just wanted to be set free), the two sister stabbed themselves into the kitchen, involved into a mysterious activity.

... AND, FINALLY,  THEY CAME OUT, holding both a great dish full of food !!!

[Lamú, whispering into the ear of Sham Poo] Just remember this: SAY HIM THAT YOU'VE COOCKED EVERYTHING !
[Sham Poo] That's Light.

Finally Ataru was set free and was introduced into the lounge and saw on the table the two enormous dishes full of food !!

[Ataru, wondering] Hey but..... THEY'RE HERE JUST FOR ME ?!?
[Lamú, now so sweet] Well.... you can eat both: just leave enough for us !!

Forgetting all the pains, Ataru became to eat.
HE SEEMED TO AGREE BOTH OF THE FOODS !!!
In the same time, Lamú and Sham Poo was watching carefully at him, trying to scan any reaction, even the most little.
Finally he finished to eat.

[Ataru, with a great smile, cleaning his mouth] WOOOOOW, [burp!] SO GOOOOOOOOD !!!
[Lamú, now wondering] Darling...
[Ataru] Nan-da?

[Lamú, with fake sweet voice] WHICH ONE WAS THE BEST ?!?

[Ataru, wondering so much] Well.... let's see.... they were so good and tasty both....
[Sham Poo, with fake sweet voice too] DaLling, please, think more deep about the taste of them !!!
[Lamú, again so angry] LEAVE TO CALL HIM 'DARLING' !!!
[Ataru, still wondering] Well.... thinking more deeply..... [now with clear voice] YES: THE FIRST ONE HAD SOMETHING WHO WAS REALLY SPECIAL !!!
[Lamú, TOP joyful] YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! [and jumped on the air for several times]
[Sham Poo, so chumed] H... how is possible?
[Lamú, now so proud, with triumphal voice] Is possible because I COOK SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU !!!!
[Ataru, TOP scared] Hey... HEY... THIS MEANS THAT.... THAT.....
[Sham Poo, now so depressed] That's Light: the best food has been cooked by heL.
[Ataru, screaming desperately] LET ME EXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, I HAVE TO PUUUUUUUUUUKE !! [and tried to run away]
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!

A short fly...
... AN USUAL ZAP...
.... and Ataru collapsed on the floor, so burnied !!
In that meantime Sham Poo ate a bit of the food cooked by Lamú.

IT WAS A REVELATION: IT WAS REALLY SO GOOD !!!

Suddenly, the cellphone of Lamú rang.

[Lamú, talking on the cellphone] Hell'? BENTEN, HOW ARE YOU ? ... Wow, sounds good !! And about Kaneda ? ... what ? Well, you cannot force him to... what ? ... 'my experience' ? What the hell of.....  now that you make me think..... [and flied into the next room]

The phone call was so long...
.... IT WAS AN ERROR!!!

IN FACT...
.... into the lounge, Ataru (now rose again from the ashes) and Sham Poo begun to feel themselves a bit strange...
... so much strange...
... TOO MUCH STRANGE....
... AND BEGUN TO FEEL THE DESIRE TO BE MORE CLOSE, EACH OTHER !!!

[Ataru, looking at Sham Poo] Sham Poo, I feel that... that...
[Sham Poo, looking at Ataru, so embarrassed] Well.... I think that.... I'm feeling the same....
[Ataru, with a strange expression and voice] S... so... what about coming more close to me for...
[Sham Poo, with clear voie] Oh, DaLling...

After a long time Lamú closed the call and flied back into the lounge....
... but...
... she held herself just behind the door..
.... BECAUSE TOO MUCH STRANGE RUMORS WERE COMING FROM IT !!!

[Ataru, breathing so loudly] Sh.. Sham Poo [anf anf] I'm wondering [anf anf] if we're doing right !
[Sham Poo, breathing so loudly too] [OH!] Don't woLLy [AH !] Don't woLLy and [OH !] don't stop !!
[Ataru, same situation] [anf anf] What if [anf anf] she would enter [anf anf] right now...
[Sham Poo, same situation] I hope it !! [AH !] I hope it but you..[AH!!] . just continue [AH!] and don't stop !!!
[Ataru, increasing the volume of the voice] Sham Poo [anf anf] I cannot [anf anf] resist [anf anf] anymore...
[Sham Poo, increasing the volume of the voice too] Don't st[OH!]p you !!! Be stL[OH!]ng !!
[Ataru, screaming] SHAM POOOOOOOO !!!
[Sham Poo, screaming too] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

Lamú REALIZED IMMEDIATLY WHAT WAS GOING ON INTO THE LOUNGE !!!

... (or this was what she was thinking)...

[Lamú, top angry and furious, talking to herself] You ugly bastards, just a momentary lap of distraction and you? What about you? YOU ARE HAVING SEX INTO MY HOUSE ?!? WITH ME INSIDE ?!? [now TOP FURIOUS] ENOUGH IS ENOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH !!!

She destroyed the main door with a great zap and then flied into the room

[Lamú, in fly, TOP ANGRY, screaming with wrath] I KILL YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU !!! WHAT ARE YOU.....
.............. [now surprised, TOP SURPRISED] ..... doing ?!?

... [ahem]...

[Ataru, babbling a little] L... Lamú... please... JOIN US !!!
[Sham Poo, with trembling voice] S... Sissy.... please..... we.... we was waiting foL you s... since....

[Lamú, TOTALLY SCARED, with trembling voice too] T.... this is... this is a "menage a trois" ?!?

[ATARU, SCREAMING DESPERATLY] Lamú, HURRY !!!
[sHAM POO, SCREAMING DESPERATLY TOO] SISSY, MOVE YOUl BODY !!

[Lamú, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:56:40 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: FLY BY NIGHT
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 01:19:02 AM »
Oh my God, my house collapsed with my laughs, this Story is TOP, man, i can't resist anymore, it is amazing! 
Follow your dreams...

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 02:31:29 PM »
A LOVE TRIANGLE BETWEEN LAMU', SHAM POO AND ATARU ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You damned perverted, when you'll release the next chapter ?!?  ;D  _/-\o_   :9

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 03:43:16 PM »
"Love triangle"?
YOU'RE WRONG !!!!  :9

Never accept some food cooked by Lamú, even if it look so tasty !! The consequences could be terribles !!.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

FLY BY NIGHT

CHAPTER TWO: WINGS OF CHANGE !!

Among the hell of all the things that could happen to Lamú, she never had tought so something like that !!

SO STRANGE !!

SO CRAZY !!!

SO EMBARASSING !!

But she couldn't ignore Ataru and her sister..

.. so...
.. after a while..
.. SHE JOINED THEM !!

[Sham Poo, breathing so loud] Y.. Yes [anf anf] Yes, Sissy: [anf anf] this way... [anf anf] this way..
[Lamú, breathing so hard too] Oh.. [anf] Oh my Godness [anf anf]..
[Ataru, breathing so loud too] Lamú.. [anf anf] me too [anf anf] me too.. [anf anf]
[Lamú, same situation] Oh... [anf anf] I cannot [anf anf] I cannot manage both [anf anf] of you..[anf anf] contemporary...
[Ataru, same situation] So [anf anf] let's organize us [anf anf]: now you stay with me [anf anf], I'll stay with Sham Poo [anf anf] and [anf] after a while [anf anf] we will change us...

"Oh my God", was her thought (totally embarassed), "what if another paparazzo would take a photo right now" !!!

It was really an embarassing situation...
... IN FACT...
... THEY WERE...
... (ALL TOGHETER !!!)
... [long drumming]
..... SCRATCHING THEIR BACK !!!!

SO HARDLY !!!

Just in the middle of their shoulders.

[Sham Poo, now wondering] S.. Sissy [anf anf] now that [anf anf] I'm thinking [anf anf] moLe deeply [anf anf] why this time... [anf anf] youL food wasn't [anf anf] piquant [anf anf] as usual ?!?
[Lamú, TOTALLY YELLOW IN HER FACE, so embarassed] Gh.. gh... [anf anf] I've used... [anf anf] I've used the "universal flavour"...
[Sham poo, still wondering] WHICH WAS [anf anf] THE NUMBEl [anf anf] of the flavouL [anf anf] that you've used ?
[Lamú, now wondering too] Well.... let's see.... [now with clear voice] YES: NUMBER 5 !!
[Sham Poo, NOW SCREAMING WITH WRATH] SISSY, YOU STUPID !!! THE ONLY ONE VAlIETY TO USE FOl THE EAlTHIANS IS THE NUMBEl 55 !!! F-I-F-T-Y-F-I-V-E !!! Mummy has been so cleaL with me about...
[Ataru, TOTALLY LOST IN PANIC] Oh my God, what I've to expect now ?!?

Ataru was right !

IN FACT...
... both Sham Poo and Ataru begun to scream so loud, due to the pain that they were suffering !!

And, suddenly, two great lumps appeared just behind their shoulders.

AND THEY WERE INCREASING SECOND BY SECOND !!!

[Lamú, lost in panic] Oh my God, what I've to do ? WHAT I HAVE TO DO ?!?
[Ataru, lost in pain] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!
[Sham Poo, lost in pain too] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

A GREAT, TERRBILE NOISE...
... LOTS OF HEAT RIPPED !!!
... LOTS OF BLOOD !!!
... AND FINALLY....
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!

FROM BOTH THE BACK OF ATARU AND SHAM POO (just behind their shoulders) CAME OUT TWO GREAT WINGS !!

The ones of Sham Poo were similar to those of an angel.

The ones of Ataru were similar to those of a devil.

[Ataru, so much nervous, flemishing due the wrath] Lamú, YOU STUIPD: NOW WHAT I'D HAVE TO DO WITH THOSE "THINGS" ?!?
[Lamú, again totally yellow in face, so much pissed] Gh... gh... gh.. well, you.... you could....
[Ataru, same situation] GIVE ME SOMETHING TO HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!
[Lamú, same situation, with trembling voice] Darling, you've to say.
[Ataru, now wondering] Nan-da?
[Lamú, so scared] I'M NOT SURE THAT CAN EXIST AN ANTHIDOTE !!!!
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!!
[Sham Poo, turning slowly on herself, watching her wings] Well, daLling..
[Lamú, with wrath] LEAVE TO CALL HIM "DARLING" !!!
[Sham Poo, same situation] ... you've to admit that those wings aLe so beautiful !!!
[Ataru, even with wrath] Yeah, sure: I think that, in the next concert, they'll be a great attraction for everyone. WHAT ABOUT THE MEANTIME ?!? In which way I'll can enter again into a car? In which way I'll be able to enter into a restaurant? Into an elevator ? Into a disco ?!? And, over all, IN WHICH WAY I'LL BE ABLE TO HUNT THE GIRLS ?!?
[Lamú, with wrath too] DAAAAARLING, THOSE ONES ARE YOUR ONLY PROBLEMS ?
[Sham Poo, wondering] In any case, Sissy, what you'Le going to do ?
[Lamú, with clear voice] I'll fly until my UFO and I'll see if it exist something that could heal you. Let me go now.
[Ataru, so angry] HEY, YOU CANNOT LEAVE US IN THIS WAY !!!

She tried to fly away but she given up immediatly when saw that both Ataru and Sham Poo were trying to use their wings to fly with the only result to hurt them everywhere given up and came down to the floor.

A strange feeling felt over Lamú.

[Lamú, with touched voice] Hey but... you cannot fly in this way !! YOU NEED SOMEONE THAT TEACH YOU HOW TO FLY !!!

IN FACT...
... after some minutes...
... Lamú, ATARU AND SHAM POO WHERE FLYING HIGH IN THE SKY OF TOMOBIKI !!!

Lamú was holding them with both her hands, flying slowly, teaching them how to use their wings.

[Lamú, with a little giggle] You've learned, isn't it? So, let's continue: move your wings. ONE-TWO, ONE-TWO, ONE-TWO !!! Open them at the top and don't stop to move; and don't lose the time !!!

[Ataru, wondering] Dammed alien: why I've to learn to fly?
[Lamú, a bit embarassed] Well, now that you've got the wings...
[Sham Poo, giggling so much] DalLing, Sissy is Light: IT'S A PITY TO WASTE A SUCH WONDElFUL OPPOlTUNITY LIKE THIS !!
[Lamú, with wrath] LEAVE TO CALL HIM "DARLING" OR I LET YOU FALL DOWN !!!

But the learning was so easy: Lamú was a perfect teacher and both Ataru and Sham Poo were good schoolars; after few times they were able to fly without be held by the hands of the alien.
Now they were flying, all togheter, in the highest sky.

It was an unknown but wonderful feeling for Lamú to fly with both her main affects !!!

[Sham Poo, flying so excited] Sissy is.... is wondeLful !! Is wondeLful !!
[Ataru, excited too] I've never considerated that to fly could be so amazing !!!
[Lamú, TOP happy] So my dinner wasn't totally wrong, isn't it?

Now they were playing on the air !!

[Sham Poo, screaming with joy] I'M THE FASTEST !!! [and begun to fly so fast]
[Ataru, screaming too with joy] I'M THE FASTEST ONE OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!! [and followed her]
[Lamú, giggling so much] ALL RIGHT, THE LAST WHO WILL ARRIVE IN THE TOP OF THE TOKYO TOWER WILL PAY TO DRINK TO THE REST !!! [and followed them]

Down to the ground, several people were watching the scene, recording it with cameras and cellphones, even if anybody wasn't able to discern who could be those three being !

[A man, so excited] LOOK AT THE SKY !!
[A woman, so worried] THEY'RE UFOs !!
[A guy, so excited] THEY'RE AIRPLANES !!
[A woman, so excited] THEY'RE BIRDS !!
[A child, with clear voice] NO, THEY'RE JUST A MEN AND 2 WOMEN !!

Finally they landed in the top of the Tokyo Tower: now both Lamú and Sham Poo were sit down just in front of the emptyness and Ataru, with crossed arms, was watching at the several millions of the lights flashing under his sight.
It was so curious: nobody of them was feeling any vertigo.

[Ataru, with a strange despising voice] Lamú, I've to admit: WATCHING THE CITY FROM SO HIGH MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE ITS ARBITER !!!
[Sham poo, with clear voice] It was so cool and so wondeLful to fly next to you, Sissy !
[Lamú, with a wonderful smile, closed eyes and touched voice] Just in my dreams I've imaginated something like this !!
[Ataru, now with just strange voice] Sham Poo.... those wings means something !
[Sham Poo, with strange voice too] You're Light: THEY MUST BE USED FOl SOMETHING OF SPECIAL !!
[Ataru, same voice] You're right too [and wicked to her]
[Sham Poo, same voice] So, what aLe you going to do ? [and wicked to him]
[Ataru, screaming] THIS ONE !!!
[Sham Poo, screaming too] SAYONAAAAAAAlAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

BOTH ATARU AND SHAM POO BEGUN TO FLY...
... SO FAST...
... IN OPPOSITES DIRECTIONS !!!

[Lamú, with a silly pissed espression and drunk voice] gh.. gh... gh.. s.. so... what I'd have to do ?

She realized immediatly: Ataru was the most dangerous of the two but he was already out of her sight, so she decided to follow her sister.

IN ANY CASE, IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

IN FACT...

Sham Poo landed, so silently, just out of a gymnasium and hided herself into a great bush.
She seemed that wanted to wait for someone in particular...
... IN FACT...
... Kodachi (wearing an overall) was the last one that came out.

[Kodachi, talking to herself, so tired] Wow, this evening I'm really tired !! [large sigh] Oh, what if Ramna was here to wait for me...
[A POWERFUL VOICE, SCREAMING] THIS ONE WON'T NEVEl HAPPEN !!!
[Kodachi, now into a martial pose, with clear voice] I know this voice [now screaming] CAME OUT, YOU COWARD !!!

She throwed on the bush her backpack...
... and Sham Poo came out, with crossed arms, standing into a martial pose too.

[Kodachi, giggling so much, with despising voice] Hi hi hi, you're back because you hadn't got enough, isn't it?
[Sham Poo, with crossed arms, screaming with wrath]I'm heLe because I WANNA MAKE YOU PAYYYYYY !!!
[Kodachi, now screaming too] All right, let's repeat the lesson: TAKE THIS !!!

She took a long ribbon and, with it, grabbed Sham Poo on her ancle.

[Kodachi, giggling so much] Hi hi hi, like the past time [now with wrath] WHAT DO YOU PREFERE THIS TIME: GLUE ? WAX ? OR DO YOU LOVE TAR SO MUCH ?
[Sham Poo, with fake gentle voice] NeitheL of them ! By the way, DO YOU MIND THE VElTIGO ?
[Kodachi, with wrath] MIND ON YOU !!
[Sham Poo, even with fake gentle voice] NO, MIND ON YOU !!!
[Kodachi, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!! WHAT IS THIS ?!?

SHAM POO OPENED HER WINGS AT THE TOP...

... AND BEGUN TO FLY...

... AND KODACHI, BOUNDED ON HER BEND, WAS HAULTED SO HIGH ON THE AIR !!!

BUT SHE DIDN'T GIVEN UP AT ALL TO FIGHT !!!

[Kodachi, with wrath] So you think that this is enough to knock down me? TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIS !!!

She begun to throw on her something but her aim was so inaccurate, because she was noddling over the emptiness...
... but it was enough to hit <<someone else>>...
... IN FACT...

[Lamú, suddenly appeared, in fly, screaming so angry] Sham Poo, this was the "special use" that you wanted to do with those [now scared, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

FIRST HIT: GLUE !!

SECOND HIT: WAX !!

THIRD HIT: TAR !!!

EVERYONE A PERFECT CENTER...
... ON Lamú !!!

[Lamú, still flying, so much disgusted] EEEEEEEEEK, WHAT THE DISGUUUUUUST !!!
[Sham Poo, still flying, with wrath] YOU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTEl? I'LL MAKE YOU PAYYYYYYYY !!!

Sham Poo begun to fly so low...
... AND...
... FIRST HIT !!
... SECOND HIT !!
..... after the third hit on the wall of another house, Kodachi, so much wounded, collapsed on the ground !!
[Sham Poo, with triumphal voice] YIPEEE, the fiLst foe has been destLoyed !! [now wondering, watching all around] S... Sissy, wheLe aLe you?

So much dirty and disgusted, with all her hairs and the body besmeared of any possible yuk, Lamú was just trying to find a place to clean her.

[Lamú, in fly, so pissed] Gh... gh.. gh... I really need some gasoline... and also a great, hot bath !!

She watched all around and saw that the UFO of Ran wasn't so far, so decided to fly in that direction.

IT WAS ANOTHER ERROR !!!

IN FACT...

... inside of the UFO, both Ran and Benten were having a bath.

THIS MEANT THAT THEY WERE TOTALLY NAKED !!

[Benten, with clear voice] Oh, thank you Ran: I was really needing something like this after this hard day !!
[Ran, with sweet voice] I'm glad that you're loving it. By the way, what about Kaneda?
[Benten, same situation] Well..... step by step I'm trying to make him coming back to normal. LITTLE STEPS, I MEAN.
[Ran, now with a strange, evil voice] Remember that YOU'VE TO RECIPROCATE ME GIVING ME AN HELP ON MY BACKERY !!
[Benten, with despising voice] You've taken on you the same smell of that piker of Oyuky, isn't it? [now wondering] Ran...
[Ran] Nan-da?
[Benten, so angry] I FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS SPYING US !!
[Ran, laughting so much] Oh, it's impossible: this bath is in the highest part of the UFO and nobody could spy us. IT WOULD NEED A PAIR OF WINGS TO CLIMB UNTIL HERE !!!
[Benten, TOP ANGRY] SO WHO IS HE ?!?
[RAN, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!!!!!

JUST OUTSIDE THE MAIN WINDOW, ATARU WAS SPYING THE TWO GIRLS !!

[Ataru, OVEREXCITED] GEE, WHAT THE WONDERFUL SHOW !!! [now wondering] Hey, were are they gone? Just a momentary lap of distraction and...

... a strange noise...
... A SUDDEN MOVE...
... AND RAN AND BENTEN (wearing only a towel), HOLDING BOTH AN HEAVY RPG BAZOOKA, CAME OUT !!

[Ataru, TOP SCARED] HEY, HEY: HOLD !! TRY TO RATIOCINATE AS HUMAN BEING....
[Ran, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !! A DEMON !!!
[Bente, so much angry] You damned devil, I'll send you back into the hell that have spited !! TAKE THIS [Poooow] and this [Poooow] and this [Poooow] and this [Poooow] and this [Poooow] and this !!!

But Ataru, with a sudden move of his wings, were already flying into the highest sky.

[Ataru, talking to himself] Oh my God, how much are kittles !! It was just a little, INNOCENT peeping [now so worried] HEY, WHO ARE YOU ?!?

SO MUCH DIRTY OF GLUE, WAX AND TAR, Lamú WAS TOTALLY unrecognizable.

[Lamú, landing on the top of the UFO] Ran, right you. I was wondering if you...
[Ran, SCARED AGAIN] EEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! HE'S BACK !!!
[Benten, so much angry] All right, let's repeat the lessons. Ran, wait for me. Ready? [now screaming] FIREEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

... AND SHOUTED ON HER SEVERALS SHOUTS OF BAZOOKA !!!!

[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:22:16 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 10:56:03 PM »
OMG, they were just scratching their backs !!!

I was thinking about something of.......... different  ;D

Good pic  :D

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 11:34:25 PM »
Never, never accept some food cooked by Lamú, even if it look so tasty !! The consequences could be terribles !!.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

FLY BY NIGHT

CHAPTER THREE: AN OVERCROWDED BATH

Late in the evening, a notorious voice was echoing into the streets of Tomobiki.

[Ataru, with joyful voice] MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !!!
[A girl, so excited] Hey but.... I KNOW YOU !!
[Ataru, now so close to her, so excied] Really ?!?
[Girl, still excited] YOU'RE THE SINGER OF THE U-Y-TRIBE !!
[Ataru, now with grave voice, holding her hand] ... and this night I was looking just for you. Please, let me hold your hand: I feel happy inside
[Girl, overexcited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! [now with trembling voice] R.. really do you wanna have a date with me ?!?
[Ataru, same voice and situation] Baby, you've to know: ATARU THE GREAT HAS ONLY ONE WORD !!

[Girl, now TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

[Ataru, now wondering] Hey, what's the matter?

In the meantime that she was running away, totally lost in panic, Ataru realized: HIS WINGS WERE OPENED AT THE TOP !!!

... and a pair of evil's wings are even so scary !!!

[Ataru, getting angry, talking to himself] No, no, no: not this way ! Any time I try to approciate with a girl I get excited and, whith it, I cannot manage my wings. I HAVE TO IMPROVE MYSELF MORE DEEPLY: I'M ALREADY FEELING THE LACK OF THE GIRLS !

But, suddenly, another idea came out on his mind.

[Ataru, still talking to himself, now with evil voice] Wait for a moment: if I have a fight with someone of my foes I could download a great part of energy; in this way it could be easier to manage my wings.

He took of from the ground and begun to fly, scanning the streets from so high.

[Ataru, flying and wondering] So, let's see: where I can ... [now with triumphal voice] FOUND !!!

Down to the ground, two childrens (boy and girl) were having a walk togheter: they were so funny because, even if they were about only 5 years old (they were wearing the uniform of the first class of the elementary school), they seemed to be a real adul couple !!

[Baby, with young, sweet voice] Oh, Ten, you've been really so kind to offer me this ice cream !!
[TEN, walking so close to her, laughting] Oh, it was the minimum: for the most beautiful baby of the whole school, this one and other
[Baby, now so touched] REALLY YOU'RE THINKING THAT I'M THE BEST ONE ?
[Ten, with grave voice and an hand on his heart] SURE, TEN THE GREAT NEVER LIE !!
[Baby, more touched] Oh Ten, today you're making me happy !!
[Ten, now getting excited] So, what about [OUCH] giving [OUCH] to me [OW] a kiss [OUCH ! OUCH ! OUCH] right n... [NOW NERVOUS AND ANGRY] HEY, WHO IS THROWING ON ME ALL OF THOSE STONES ?!?

[FEMALE YOUNG VOICE] I'LL MAKE YOU PAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
[Ten, now wondering, rather scared] Hey but... this voice....
[FEMALE YOUNG VOICE] THIS VOICE IS THE ONE OF YOUR WIIIIIIIIIIIIFE !!
[TEN, LOST IN PAINC] MAKO !!! WHERE ARE YOU ?!?
[Mako, screamign with wrath] Over here !!

A SUDDEN MOVE....
... (lots of things falling)...
... AND TEN COLLAPSED UNDER TONS OF RUBBISH !!

[Mako, now so close to Ten] WHEN YOU'LL LEARN TO LOVE AND TO RESPECT ME ?!? I AM YOUR WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE !!!
[Ten, rising from the ashes, screaming] WHAT THE HELL OF "WIFE" ?!? YOU'VE DECIDED ALL BY YOURSELF !!!
[Mako, now crying] WAHAAAAAAAAAH !! You're a terrible husband !! You seem a real oni !!!
[Ten, so much nervous] IN FACT I AM AN REAL ONI !! [now giggling] Do you wanna an evidence of it?!?
[Mako] Nan-da?
[Ten, laughting so much] Sayonaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaa aaaa....
.... and tried to fly away...
... but...
... suddenly...
.... SOMEONE HIT HIM WITH A FRYPAN ON HIS FACE !!!

And Ten collapsed down to the ground...
.... just on the arms of Mako !!

[Mako, with touched voice] Thank you, devil-sama: thank you very much for your help !!
[Ten, rising from the ashes with a great lump on his head] "Devil-Sama" ?!? What the...

Just a little sight over him...
... AND...

[Ataru, with strange, evil and silly voice] Your carrier of playboy is finished before the start, isn't it?!?
[Ten, giggling so much] He he he he, it was so long that I haven't seen your ugly face and I haven't throw on you some fire but I still remember how to do it. This evening is the right time to commemorate the old times !!
[Ataru, with silly voice] Really ?!? Beware, you can hurt you !!
[Ten, screaming with wrath] MIND ON YOU !!!

He begun to fly, to have the best position to trhow flames on him...
... WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT ATARU OPENED HIS WINGS !!

[TEN, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT IS THIS ?!?
[Ataru, now in fly] Finally I've the occasion to send you to hell [NOW SCREAMING] SAY YOUR LAST PRAYERS, YOU SORT OF BASKETBALL !!
[Ten, giggling so much] He he he, do you really think that a pair of wings is enough to know down me ?!? TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !!

He opened his mouth to take a large breat...
IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT ....
FIRST HIT: STONE !!

SECOND HIT: CHEWING-GUM !!

THIRD HIT: SCOTCH !!!

... EVERYTHING INTO THE MOUTH OF TEN !!!

... who collapsed, landing slowly, again into the arms of Mako...
... who jailed him to a great iron ball !!!

[Mako, again with touched voice] Thank you very much, devil-sama: now that I've secured him I'll never let him go !!
[Ataru, with joyful voice] It has been really funny to help you.

Ataru begun to fly away...
... IT WAS AN ERROR...
... IN FACT...
... TEN WAS STILL ABLE TO PRODUCE A GREAT FLAME WHO MELT EVERYTHING WAS ON HIS MOUTH...
... AND HIT ALSO ATARU ON HIS BACK !!!

[Ataru, still flying] AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN !!
[Ten, screaming with wrath] You moron, I'LL MAKE YOU PAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOW !!!

[Mako, with a great hammer on her hands] You bad, you bad, you bad: I have to learn to you the netiquette before staying again with the adults !!!
[Ten, again screwed, with trembling voice and a great lump in his head] gh.... gh... gh.....

Now Ataru was a great fireball in the sky: once again, a lots of people was recording the scene with their cellphones.

[Ataru, still flying] WATEEEEEEEEEEER !! I NEED SOME WATEEEEEEEEEER !

That night, Ataru wasn't the only one who needed some water.

IN FACT...

... not so far, Lamú was still searching for a place to clean herself.

[Lamú, TOP disgusted, in fly, with trembling voice] Oh God, I have to remove this deatly plaster... I feel... I feel I'm gona die  !!! [now looking all around] Where I can find a place.... [now screaming] FOUND !!

Just behind of her noticed a particular edifice: the target on his main door sayed something like "Gymnasium Tendo - Indiscriminate Fighting School"

"Where there is a gymnasium there is also a shower", was the thought of Lamú: "I'll ask them".... OUCH !!

She hurt <<something>>...
... a great, strange spash echoed under her fly...

[Lamú, now wondering] Ow.... what the hell....

Nothing was around her, just a little, funny, black pig was now trying to swim into a fountain of (cold) water.
In any case she didn't mind at all at it and entered into the gymnasium.
It was totally desert.
But the lights of the bathroom were all set on, so she flied silently to that room...
... AND FOUND IT READY TO HAVE A GREAT, CONFORTABLE BATH (with the water of the bathtub at the right, hot temperature).

IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST...
... so she took away her boots...
... HER BRA..
... HER SLIP...
... AND ENTERED INTO THE WATER !!!

IT WAS AN ERROR !!

IN FACT....
... suddenly someone arrived just round the corner.

Lamú got scared but when she saw the silhouette of a young girl re-begun to breath.

[Lamú, talking to herself] I.. I have to stay quiet... I will explain my situation... I'll say that I really needed it... MAYBE IT WILL BE ENOUGH TO GIVE HER AN AUTOGRAPH......

But, after a while, she got scared again !!!

[Lamú, LOST IN PAINC] OH MY GOD !!! IS NOT A GIRL !!! IS A MAN !!! So th... this is the side of the men? I... I've to find a way out !!!

IN FACT...
... she took a large breath and hided herself under the water.

In the same time, Ranma finished to undress himself and entered (naked) into the bath.

But, after a while....

[FEMALE JOYFUL VOICE] NIHAOOOOOOO !!!
[Ranma, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!! SH... SHAM POO...

Sham Poo was set just into the main window of the bath...
... WITH HER ANGEL'S WINGS TOTALLY OPENED !!

THAT'S WHY RANMA WAS SO SCARED !!

[Ranma, LOST IN PANIC, trying to pray] S... S... SOUL OF SHAM POO.... I THANK YOU TO HAVE JOINED ME BEFORE RESTING IN PEACE, BUT...
[Sham Poo, now standing in a silly poce] S... sinceLely.... I AM STILL ALIVE !!
[Ranma, still scared] S... so... wh... why you...
[Sham Poo, again with sweet voice] Oh, Lanma, my beloved husband, you havent' to be so shy with me.

She landed into the water, with her wings still opened.

[Sham poo, a bit worried] Lanma, you'Le not happy to be togheteL with youL lovey wife?
[Ranma, still scared, with trembling voice] Th.. th.. this is not the point...
[Sham Poo, now with strange voice] Lanma.... AlE YOU HIDING SOMETHING TO ME ?!?
[Ranma, with trembling voice] Gh.. gh.. gh..

A strange, great splash.....
.... AND Lamú, TOTALLY NAKED (breathing so louldy), CAME OUT FROM THE WATER !!

[SHAM POO, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEK !!!
[RANMA, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

[Lamú, TOP SHY, trying to cover herself, with trembling voice] Gh.. gh.. gh... Sh... Sham Poo... th... this is not how it seems... I .. I can... I can explain everyghing !!

[SHAM POO, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] SISSY, YOU PElV !!! [now looking at Ranma, rather crying, with trembling voice] L.. Lanma th.. this is too much: YOU WelE BETlAYING ME WITH MY SISTEL ?!?

[Ranma, totally lost in panic, with trembling voice] Sham Poo... I didn't know that she was here... and... you know that... that... that I DON'T KNOW ABOUT....
[Lamú, now wondering] Hey but.... <<you don't know about>> ?!? THIS MEANS THAT YOU ARE BOTH STILL VIRGINS ?!?
[Ranma, totally red in face and lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Sham Poo, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] SISSYYYYYYYYY, WHAT THE FOOL AlE YOU SAYING ?!?
[Lamú, now with wrath too] I'M TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU THAT I AM HERE JUST FOR...

POW !!!

KAPOOOOOOOOOW !!!

... AND SHAM POO THROWNED ON THEIR HEADS THEM TWO GREAT HAMMERS !!!

(two full centers !)

[Sham Poo, crying so much] YOU'Le TWO MONSTElS !! TWO DISMALS !!! TWO GlEAT BASTAlDS !! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMOlEEEEEEE !!! [and flied away]

Lamú was still on the water, rather unconscious, when Ranma tried to get out of it, trying to follow Sham Poo...
... but...
... A STRANGE, GREAT SPASH...
... AND RYOGA, now back in his human form, CAME OUT (naked) from the water !!

[Ranma, so angry] RYOGA, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT MOMENT TO FIGHT !!!
[Ryoga, so angry too] IN FACT I'M NOT HERE FOR FIGHTING !! I'M SEARCHING FOR THE ONE WHO HAS HAULTED ME INTO THE COLD WATER NOT SO LONG AGO !!!

Was in that moment that Lamú begun to come back to normal.

[Lamú, with trembling voice] I think... I think that I have to ask you perdon for..

She was still so chumed for the great hit on her head...
... and was forgooting that WAS STILL TOTALLY NAKED !!!

[RYOGA, now watching at Lamú, TOP EXCITED] GEE, WHAT IS THIS: THE GODDES OF THE BEAUTY ?!?

NOW Lamú REALIZED: SHE WAS INTO A GREATH BATH WITH TWO MEN (and anyone of them were totally naked).

IT WAS ANOTHER ERROR !!!

IN FACT....
.... with a great crash, a sudden <<fireball>> splashed into the water !!

IT WAS ATARU !!

[Everyone into the bath, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!
[Ataru, rising from the water, with a silly smile and an hand behind the head] I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I was really needing a bath !!!
[Ranma, so angry] YOU !!! THIS IS NOT A PUBLIC BATH !!! YOU CANNOT ENTER WITHOUT THE PERMISSIONS !!!!
[Lamú, so shy] Darling...
[Ataru, now wondering] <<Darling>> ?!?

He watched the scene in front of him....
... AND...
... FOUND Lamú ....
..... WITH RANMA ON HER RIGHT...
........ AND RYOGA ON HER LEFT !!!

[Ataru, TOP ANGRY] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! Lamú, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!?
[Lamú, TOP SHY, with trembling voice] Gh.... gh...gh.. d... darling.... I ... I can explain to you everything.... th... th... this is not how it seems....
[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] WHAT YOU'D HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO ME ?!? YOU'RE HAVING A BATH (AND SO MUCH MORE) WITH TWO MEN (AND ONE OF THEM IS CONTEMPORARY A GIRL) !!
[Lamú, same situation] D... darling.. I.... I was just.. just...

[Ataru, TOP ANGRY] Lamú, YOU PERVERTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EED !!!!!!

[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:23:30 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2008, 11:02:59 PM »
ROTFL !!!!!!!!

Poor Lum, nothing is gone be all right for her this night  ;D ;D :*) :icon_mrgreen: :o :9 :D

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 02:15:00 AM »
I got no comments at all, Giovane, you are the best! :D
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 04:24:19 PM »

FLY BY NIGHT

CHAPTER FOUR: THE COMFORTER DEVIL

That night into the bathroom of the pool of the Saotome Indiscriminate School of Fighting was really overcrowded !!

IN FACT...

INTO THE (LARGE) BATH THERE WERE Lamú (TOTALLY NAKED) WITH RANMA AND RYOGA !!!

It was too much for the jelaousy of Ataru !!!

[Lamú, trembling, so shy] D... darling, y.. you've to know...
[Ataru, with despising voice, crossed arms, with the head turned on the other side] I don't wanna hear your rubbish !! Just know this one [now screaming] SINCE THIS MOMENT I DON'T WANNA NEVER HEAR YOU COMPLAIN WITH ME ABOUT ANY FLIIIIIIIIIIRT !!!!!!
[Lamú, getting angry] DARLING, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?!?
[Ataru, now nervous too] I'VE NEVER HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL WHEN....
[Lamú, more angry] Darling, first of all I haven't had any sex with nobody, second one [now screaming] YOU HAVEN'T HAD ANY SEX WITH ANY OTHER GIRL JUST BECAUSE YOU HADN'T ENOUGH TIME TO DO IT !!!

.... [ahem]....

'Ehm.....', was the thought of Ataru, '..... SHE'S RIGHT ! What can I say to her now?'

[Lamú, TOP angry] ... AND I'M NOT SO SURE THAT YOU HAVEN'T NEVER HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL !!!
[Ataru, TOP ANGRY TOO] THAT'S TOO MUCH !! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMORE !! I DON'T WANNA HAVE A SUCH PERVERTED ....

BONK !

KAPOOOOOOOW !!!!

.... and Ataru was hit, with two great hammers, both by Ranma and Ryoga.

[Ranma and Ryoga, still naked, both angry] WHO-ARE-YOU-TO-SAY-SOMETHING-LIKE-THIS ?!?

But, after a while, Ataru opened again his evil's wings....

[Ranma and Ryoga, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! How can be possible ?!?

... and flied away.

In the same time Lamú was gaspinlgy searching for something who wasn't able to found...

[Lamú, wondering] I was sure that I've left right here my bikini, where has.... [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ?!? WHO ARE YOU ?!?

An ugly, little old man, with few white hairs and a perverted sight and smile was holding her notorious bikini.

[HAPPOSAI, AT THE TOP OF THE HAPPINESS] THIS BIKINI WILL HAVE THE PLACE OF HONOR IN MY COLLECTION OF LINGERIE !!!

In that precise second, the patience of Lamú ended....
... and she lost any shame....
..... and begun to feel a great wrath inside her soul.....
......... AND PASSED TO THE COUNTERATTACK !!!

[Lamú, turned versus Ranma, screaming] YOU !!! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WEAR !!!
[Ranma, so worried, with trembling voice] I'm s... sorry b.. but... even if I... I can become a.... a girl... I'm not used... at all... to wear any female....
[Lamú, getting nervous] IT DOESN'T MATTER !!! GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WEAR !! ANYTHING !!!
[Ryoga, getting nervous too] Hey, you could be the Princess of the Onis but you've to be more kind: THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE !!
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] GIVE ME SOMETHING TO WEARRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!

VOLTS !!!!!

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAP !!!!!!!!!

.... [gh.... gh.... gh...] ...
.... they were (all togheter) still into the bath....
.... AND WATER IS A PERFECT CONDUCTOR OF ELECTRICITY !!!!

[Ryoga, so much burnied, with trembling voice] R.... Ranma, g.... give her something t.... to wear !
[Ranm, so much burnied, with trembling voice too] I.... I'm s... sorry..... sh.. she has just pulverized any towel that was here !!
[Happosai, so much burnied, with trembling voice too] M... my precious collection..... screwed in just one second !!!

They collapsed...
... contemporary....
.... and felt unconscious....
...... so, finally, Lamú could get out from the bath even if still naked.

But the surprises weren't ended at all.

IN FACT....
Something suddenly entered into the bathroom.

[Akane, so worried] Ranma, what have happened to..... [NOW CHUMED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !

AKANE FOUND Lamú (STILL NAKED) IN FRONT OF HER !!!

[Akane, so scared, with trembling voice] Y....You....

Lamú watched her for few second directly in her eyes.....
... (with the sight full of wrath)...
.... AND....

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] YES, I'VE HAD SEX WITH THEM !!! WITH ALL TOGHETER ! CONTEMPORARY !!! IT WAS SO FUNNY, SPECIALLY WITH THAT BOY WHO IS CONTEMPORARY A GIRL !!! SO, WHAT'S THE MATTER ?!?

Hearing those words, Akane gave a violent shove to Lamú and, with angry step, entered into the bathroom, with evil sight....
.... AND....
.... BEGUN TO HIT RANMA AND RYOGA WITH A GREAT HAMMER !!!

[Akane, TOP ANGRY, socking them] YOU !! YOU !!! YOU !!! WHAT YOU WERE DOING ?!? YOU PERVERTEDS !!! YOU PIGS !!! YOU DISMALS !!! YOU... YOU....

[Ranma, lost in pain] Akane [OUCH] is not [OUCH] true... is a [OW] lie [AAARGH]
[Ryoga, lost in pain too] That's true [OW] we weren't [OUCH] having nothing [AAARGH]...

But, in that way, Lamú was finally able to break that damned siege, so begun to fly (still naked) versus the highest sky, searching to reach her UFO.
Inside of it she dressed herself with another bikini, set on the computer and begun to typed so much on the keyboard.
She was making a simulation about the consequences of her food on the human beings....
.... AND....
..... HAD A DEEP SHOCK !!!!

So she took also with her a 'special equipement' and came back, flying, on Earth, searching both for Ataru and Sham Poo.
Sincerely she hasn't any idea about the place where could found them but remembered also the words of his father 'you can feel the presence of an half blood of your family simply trying to think so deep to him'.

IT WAS TRUE !!!

A SORT OF INVISIBLE RADAR WAS DRIVING Lamú TO THE PLACE WHERE WAS HER SISTER !!!

In fact...

Sham Poo was sit on the top of an high skyscraper....
... CRYING....
.... (so much).

She was trying to bite back the tears and the sigh but it was impossible: the sadness was too much.

But she wasn't at all alone.

IN FACT....
Suddenly Ataru, still in fly, heard her cry, and landed so close to her.
[Ataru, with gentle voice] Sham Poo, why you're crying ?!?

Sham Poo turned (slowly) her eyes (full of tears) on him....
.... AND HUGED HIM !!!!

[Sham Poo, crying so much, screaming] DAlLIIIIIIIIIING !!! [sigh, sigh, sigh, sigh !!!]
[Ataru, huged and excited, SO MUCH EXCITED] GH... GH... GH.... GEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

In that moment an evil idea flashed into his mind !!!

'Hey', was the thought of Ataru, 'THE SAD GIRLS ARE THE MOST VURNERABLE SPOILS ! IF I PLAY AT MAX MY CARDS I COULD HAVE SEX WITH HER TONIGHT !!!!!!!'

Ataru begun to hug and caress her on her head and on her long, soft, warm hairs....
... THEN, WITH HIS LEFT HAND, FOUND HER LEGS.....
.... AND, WITH HIS RIGHT HAND, HER BODY !!!

[Sham Poo, so sad, still crying] What I've [sigh] done of wLong [sigh] to deseLve it ? [sigh]
[Ataru, GETTING MORE EXCITED] Poor !! You havn't done nothing of wrong ! They've been really bad [ GEEEE !! HER LEGS ARE SO EXCITING !!!]
[Sham Poo, same situation] To see [sigh] the husband [sigh] betLyaing you [sigh] with your sisteL [sigh] is the woLst thing [sniff] that could happen [sigh] to any woman [sigh] all oveL [sigh] the univeLse.
[Ataru, same situation] Sham Poo, trust in me: you've to forget them [ GEEEE !! HER BODY IS PERFECT !!!]
[Sham Poo, same situation] Maybe [sigh] is my fault [sniff] ....
[Ataru, same situation] Sham Poo, LITTLE ANGEL, trust in me: you've to forget them [GEEEEE !]

SHAM POO WAS REALLY SO BAD !!!

IN FACT....
... WASN'T ABLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT BOTH THE HANDS OF ATARU WERE TOUCHING HER EVERYWHERE !!

(And also kissing her everywhere)

[Sham Poo, same situation] In the past [sigh] I've been [sigh] so wLong [sigh] with Lanma [sigh] and Sissy [sigh] but [sniff] this punition [sigh] is too much [sigh] too much [sigh] haLd.....

[Ataru, same situation] Sham Poo, [smack] LITTLE ANGEL [GEE], just trust in me [smack]: you'll find [smack] that pure love [ARF] that nor that half-male [smack] not that your bad sister [smack] were able [SLURP] to give [smack] to you..... [GRRRRRRRR]

Ataru was getting nervous.....
..... AND ALL DUE TO THE ANGEL'S WINGS OF SHAM POO !!!

'Grrrr' was his thought, 'in which way she has weared this damned bra ?!? I'm not able to enlace it !!! SGRUNT, it doesn't matter !!! FORTUNATLY THE REST IS STILL 'NORMAL'.

IN FACT....

ATARU BEGUN TO CARESS SHAM POO DEEP INSIDE HER SKIRT....
.... AND FOUND IMMEDIATLY HER PANTS....
.... AND BEGUN TO.....

[****] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIING !!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Ataru, lost in fear] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!
[Sham Poo, so surprised] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

That powerful scream had the power to shake Sham Poo from the numbness where she has felt.

[Lamú, flying slowly in front of them, with wrath] WHAT_YOU_WERE_DOING ?!?
[Sham Poo, so nervous] GO AWAY SISSY !!! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ANYMOlE !!!

[Lamú, same situation] Why ?
[Sham Poo, same situation] WHY YOU WERE FLIlTING WITH LANMA ?!? IS NO MolE ENOUGH DAlLING FOl YOU ?!?
[Lamú, getting more nervous] Sham Poo, 'MY_LITTLE_ANGEL', first of all LEAVE TO CALL HIM 'DARLING'; second one YOU WERE FLIRTING WITH HIM RIGHT NOW HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?
[Sham Poo, so surprised] What ?!?
... [ehm]...
Ataru collected his hands just in time...
... (now they were behind his head and he was looking, with haunt sight, the highest sky)

[Sham Poo, again nervous] Sissy, what the hell aLe you saying ?!? HE WAS JUST TlYING TO COMFOlT ME....
[Lamú, with despising voice] He was comforting you...... WITH HIS HAND INSIDE YOUR PANTS ?!?
[Sham Poo, now turned versus Ataru] DaLling, is tLue ?!?
[Ataru, babbling so much] N..... n.... not at all !!
[Lamú, getting more nervous] Sham Poo, 'MY_LITTLE_ANGEL', you were really so stupid to don't feel that....
[Sham Poo, now awaked, angry again] FlEEZE YOUlSELF, SISSY: FlEEZE YOUlSELF !!!
[Lamú, now with grave voice] In any case, now you've to hear me.
[Sham Poo, so surprised] Why?!?

[Lamú, now with grave voice] BECAUSE YOUR LIFE ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER !!!

[Sham Poo, so surprised] Why?!?
[Ataru, huging again Sham Poo] DON'T HEAR HER, SHE'S JUST TRYING TO DIVIDE US !!
[Lamú, now with grave voice] Don't say silly things, darling: I've made a simulation on my computer about the consequences of the food that you've eaten this evening and I've seen that THEY COULD BE REALLY TERRIBLES !!!

[Sham Poo, screaming with wrath] Sissy........... I DON'T TRUST IN YOOOOOUUUUUUUU !!!!
[Lamú, with despising voice] I've prevented this situation, that's why I've carried with me.......
[Ataru, wondering] What ?!?

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] THE 'SPECIAL EQUIPEMENT' !!!!!!!!!

[Sham Poo, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!
[Ataru, lost in panic too] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!

[Lamú, same situation] HOLD YOURSELF, JUST A 'LITTLE' PIN PRICK AND YOU'LL HEAL IMMEDIATLY !!!!!!!

[Sham Poo, lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!
[Ataru, lost in panic too] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!

(to be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:24:59 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 04:22:00 PM »
[Lamù] YES, I've HAD SEX WITH THEM !!! WITH ALL TOGHETER ! CONTEMPORARY !!! IT WAS SO FUNNY, SPECIALLY WITH THAT BOY WHO IS CONTEMPORARY A GIRL !!! SO, WHAT'S THE MATTER ?!?

Ok, YOU PERV !!!  ;D ;D ;D

Well, I think that this one could win the prize for the most perverted triangle ever imaginated  :P

I've got only one doubt: all right imagining Lum with Ranma both when he's male and when she's female but I'm so dusgusted imagining him with Ryoga (even when Ranma is a female)  :?

Hey, was the thought of Ataru, “THE SAD GIRLS ARE THE MOST VURNERABLE SPOILS ! IF I PLAY AT MAX MY CARDS I COULD HAVE SEX WITH HER TONIGHT !!!!!!!

YOU'RE RIGHT !!!!!!  ;D

I can witness  :*)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:57:43 PM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2008, 11:46:18 PM »

FLY BY NIGHT

CHAPTER FIVE: THE CURE

It was really a scary night that night in Tomobiki for Ataru and Sham Poo.

IN FACT...

... Lamú WAS IN FRONT OF THEM...

.. (so angry)...
... POINTING ON THEM AN OVERSIZING SYRINGA !!!

[Sham Poo, with trembling voice] D... DaLling... it's... it's a joke, isn't it?!?
[Ataru, with trembling voice too] N... Not at all !!! Y.. You've to know: WITH Lamú, THE CURE IS WORST THAN THE DISEASE !!
[Lamú, flying slowly, with angry voice] Sham Poo, <<My-Little-Angel>>, if I don't give you the antidote your life will be in serious danger. [now getting nervous] And, over all, LEAVE TO CALL HIM <<DARLING>> !!
[Sham Poo, same situation] Oh... Oh my God.... [NOW SCREAMING] WHAT IS THAT ?!?
[Lamú, so surprised] What ?!?

Lamú turned a little on her back...
... just few seconds...
... BUT IT WAS ENOUGH !!

IN FACT...
... now both Ataru and Sham Poo were flying away.

[Lamú, now flying fast, screaming with wrath] YOU !!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING ?!?
[Ataru, flying and screaming at the same time] EVERYWHERE WHERE YOU CANNOT REACH US !!!
[Lamú, same situation] You stupids ! Your lifes are in serious danger ! Don't be so silly and let me help you: I will care you WITH LOVE !

It begun a spectacular followup in the sky !!

[Lamú, TOP angry] You morons, you arn't leaving me any way out: [NOW SCREAMING] TAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !!!

.. AND BEGUN TO SHOOT ON THEM !!

SO MUCH...
... AND FINALLY HIT SHAM POO ON HER RIGHT LEG !!

[Sham Poo, screaming lost in pain] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUlN !!!!!!
[Ataru, so worried] Oh no !! [now screaming] SHAM POO, WAIT FOR MEEEEEE !
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, LEAVE YOUR HANDS FROM MY SISTEEEEEEER !!

Ignoring the screams of the alien, Ataru caught Sham Poo on his hands and carried on the top of a different high skyscraper, then made her lay gently on the foor: she was bleeding a little.

[Ataru, with worried voice] Can you show me where you hurt ?!?
[Sham Poo, groaming so much] HeLe, on my knee !! It buLn !! It buLn so much !!! It seems like a poison that...
[Ataru, now so much worried] POISON ?!? OH MY GOD !!
... [ehm]...

[Sham Poo, now so surprised] DaLling...
[Ataru, same situation] N... [slurp] Nan-da ? [slurp! slurp]

[Sham Poo, same situation] EXACTLY...... what aLe you doing?

[Ataru, same situation] [slurp] I'm trying [slurp] to suck [slurp] the poison[slurp] out of your [slurp] veins [slurp] !
[Sham Poo, same situation] DaLling, I've been hit on the knee.
[Ataru, same situation] I know [slurp], I know [slurp]

[Sham Poo, now screaming] SO WHAT AlE YOU SUCKING NOW ?!

... [ahem]...

Sham Poo grabbed him on his hairs.

JUST IN TIME !!!

BECAUSE ATARU HAD RATHER REACHED THE... [ogh].. the... [ahem].. the... [well, YOU KNOW]: THE MAIN TARGET !

[Ataru, even held, with trembling voice] Sh... Sham Poo, y... you have relax. If... if the poison begun to run in your blood, it could be really (REALLY) dangerous, so....
[Sham Poo, blinking her large eyes] So ?!?
[Ataru, excited, so much excited] Sham Poo, I'm immolating for you: the poison is dangerous for mee too but I'm not scared at all about it. So, if you wanna survive..... [NOW OVEREXCITED].... IS BETTER THAT YOU THROW AWAY YOUR PANTS !!!!!!
[Sham Poo, with trembling voice] DaLling.... I'M SO EMBARASSED !!

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!

[Ataru, top scared] YEHOHAAAAAAAARGH !!! D... damned alien, you're here ?!?
[Sham Poo, with trembling voice too] Sissy, you cannot kill him !!
[Lamú, TOP NERVOUS] Oooooh, relax: I won't kill him at all !! On the other hand, I'LL HEAL HIM !! [and pointed again her enormoys syringa in the middle of his eyes]
[Ataru, top scared] YEHOHAAAAAAAARGH !!! [Now with trembling voice] D... damned alien... h... have pity of me !!
[Lamú, still nervous] This is the point: if I'm here is just because your life are in serious danger and I am the only one that can heal you ! [NOW SCREAMING] AND I DO IT WITH LOVE !!
[Ataru, top scared] YEHOHAAAAAAAARGH !!!

She charged up the shoot....
... BUT MISSED THE TARGET...
... BECAUSE SHAM POO CARESSED HER ON THE BACK IN A STRANGE, CHILLING WAY !!

[Lamú, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Sham Poo,SCREAMING] NOW, DAlLING: FLY AWAYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
[Lamú, TOP nervous] LEAVE TO CALL HIM "DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIING" !!!

It begun another, great followup, on the sky just over the ground.
But this time the wrath of Lamú overhanged the top...
... and begun to shot..
... without pointing...
... on any moving target.

The result were...

... SUFFERENCES !!!

A LOTS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE GOT HIT WITH THE "CURE" AND HAD TO SUFFER A LOT BECAUSE OF IT !!

In that meantime, a couple (so aged) was walking on the street, sweetly huged

[Man] So, how is he?
[Lady] So bad: the Alzheimer has eaten all his memories and he doesn't recognize where is he and in wich time he's living.
[Man] If I think that once was a scientist !!
[Lady] Oh, is so painful to look at him and to hear continously that I've to take care of the Big Shooter for... [now worried] EEEEEEEK !!

THE MAN WAS HIT AND HAULTED ON THE GROUND BY SHAM POO !!

[Lady, now so worried] DEAR, HOW ARE YOU ?!?
[Man, groaming in pain] Gh.. gh... are the Aniwa monsters back ?!?
[Lady, now scared] EEEEEEEEEK !!! GET DOOOOOOOOOOOWN !!!!!

THIS TIME THE MAN WAS HIT BY ATARU (and haulted again on the ground]

[Lady, so much worried] HIROSHI !!!
[Man, now getting nervous] MIWAAAAAAA, LAUNCH ME THE COMPONEEEENTS !!
[Miwa, still worried] What ?!? Hiroshi, try to ratiocinate: now it's so many time that you don't...
[Hiroshi, waking up, TOP nervous] I'LL MAKE THEM KNOW THE WRATH OF HIROSHI SHIBA [and joined his punches, then begun to scream]: KOTESU JE...

[KAPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !]

With the third hit (made by Lamú) the man collapsed definitivly on the ground !!

[Miwa, stil worried, with gentle voice] Hiroshi ! Hiroshi !!
[Hiroshi, so much wounded, groaming in pain] gh.. gh.. gh...

Ignoring totally what was happening all around them, Ataru and Sham Poo, flying randomly, approciated to a great, enormous garden.

Inside of it, a notorious guy was having care of his pets, feeding them one by one, just in front of a great lake.

[Shutaro, with sweet voice] Cip ! Cip ! Cip ! Cip ! All right, my littles: time has come !! Sally ! Chappy ! Creamy ! Candy ! Angie ! Charlotte ! Peline ! The supper is ready !!
[Oyuky, with clear voice] Titty, your attachment to your polyps overcome any human comprehension.
[Shutaro, still feeding the polips, now with clear voice] Oyuky, as I've already esplained to you, the polyps are the emblem of the family and, as say our tradition, our money will never end until they'll be in perfect healt.
[Oyuky, now wondering] Is this the motiv because you've made build a pool with hot water ?
[Shutaro, same voice] True: they've to pass the winter into the best comfort and... [now worried] Hey, what is this noise ?
[Oyuky, still wondering] Now that you make me note....

OVER THEIR HEADS, Lamú FOUND AGAIN HER TARGETS !!

... and begun to shoot so much...
... AND...
... THIS TIME DID A FULL CENTER ON SHAM POO !!!

WHO BEGUN TO FALL !!!

[Sham Poo, FALLING, Lost in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Ataru, so much worried] Oh no !! [now screaming] KEEP HAAAAAAARD !!
[Lamú, screaming too] DAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIII NG !!!

Too late !

Sham Poo felt into the lake with COLD water...
... and begun immediatly a nice cat.

In this form it was so easy for Ataru to catch her on the back.

[Ataru, flying and wondering at the same time] Where I can find some hot water to...  [now scared, top scared] YEHOHAAAARGH !!! GET OUT, YOU MORON !!!

MENDO WAS IN FRONT OF HIM WITH HIS KATATA AND WAS PREPEARING A GREAT HIT !!!

[Mendo, standing in a martial pose, so angry] Moroboshi, I don't know in which way you've got those evil wings but if right now you look as an evil is also true that YOU'VE COME BACK TO HEEEEEEEEEEEL !!! TAKE THIS ! AND THIS ! AND THIS ! [and tried to hit him for several times]
[Ataru, laugthing so much] WAHAHAHAHAH !!! MISSED !! MISSED !! MIS...

KA-BOOOOOOOOOONK !!!

Ataru hit his head on a great pole...
... so splashed into the lake full of hot water !!

Still furious, Mendo entered into the water: he wanted to give him the final hit, so begun to search, nervously, with the katana, into the hot water...
... AND NOTICED SOMETHING !!!

[Mendo, with evil voice and sight] I'VE FOUND YOU !!! NOW SAY Y... [now surprised, TOP SURPRISED] Gh... gh... gh... gh... [now excited, TOP exctited] GEE !!! WHAT IS THIS, A VISION OF HEAVEN ?!?

It really could be...
... IN FACT...
... SHAM POO (now back in her human form) WAS AWAKE IN FRONT OF HIM.

With her wings totally opened but, over all, TOTALLY NAKED !!

[Sham Poo, with gentle voice] ... ehm... have a nice night ShutaLo San: can you gently loan me something to dLess ?
[Mendo, still excited] Gh... gh... gh..... ehr... ahem... YEAH, SURE !!!

WITHOUT THINKING A BIT, HE UNDRESSED HIS PULLOVER !

[Lamú, suddenly appeared, screaming] SHAM POO, YOU PERVERTEEEED !! YOU'RE NAKED ONCE AGAIN !!!
[Sham poo, with gentle voice] Sissy....
[Lamú, now wondering] Nan-da?

[Sham poo, now with clear voice] YOU'lE NAKED TOO !!

[Lamú, now screaming] EEEEEEK !!!

IT WAS TRUE!
SHE DIDN'T NOTICED THAT, IN A MISTERIOUS WAY, HAD LOST HER BRA !!

It was really a terrible error !!!

IN FACT....

[Oyuky, suddenly appeared, so nervous] T-I-T-T-Y, IT_WASN'T_ENOUGH_TO_BETRAY_ME_WITH_MY_BEST_FRIEND? NOW_YOU_NEED_ALSO_HER_SI STER ?!?
[Mendo, TOP scared]EEEEK !!! O... Oyuky, wait ! Wait !! I can.. I can explain you everything...
[Oyuky, same situation] If you're feeling too much hot on your body remember that I CAN HEAL YOU !!!

... AND THROWED ON THEM A GREAT ICE STORM !!

... who ended only when Ataru caressed her on her back in a particular scary way !!

BUT ENDED ALSO FOR ANOTHER SOLID MOTIVE !!

[Oyuky, still chumed] Ataru, what the h.. [now screaming] EEEEEEK !!
[Ataru, now wondering] Hey, what.. [now screaming] YEHOHAAAAAARGH !!
[Shutaro, screaming too] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!! Lamú, RUN AWAYYYY !!
[Sham Poo, lost in panic] GET OUT, SISSY !!! GET OUUUUUUUUUT !!!

[Lamú, enlacing her bra, so nervous] You morons, do you think that I'm so stupid to fall two times with the same trick ?!?
[Mendo, screaming and running] RUN AWAY, Lamú: THE LORD OF THE POLYPS IS TOO MUCH NERVOUS !!
[Lamú, now wondering] "The Lord of the Polyps" ?!?

She turned on her back...
... AND..

[Lamú] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

A GREAT POLYP, HIGH ABOUT 5 METERS, THROWED ON HER A GREAT WAWE !!!

WHEN IT FINISHED, Lamú WAS SO MUCH DIRTY OF DIRTY ANS SMELLY SLIME !!!

But the worse was that, in this way, she lost totally the control of herself...

... AND...

Hight on the space, into the ISS, the astronautes was recording a curious phenomenon.

[astronaut] This time record anything !!
[astronaut] You're right: finally they'll see with their eyes that IT HAS REALLY HAPPENED A GREAT THUNDERSTORM WITHOUT CLOUDS OVER JAPAIN !!!

Down to the ground, the situation was finally "normalized": Shutaro, Oyuky, Sham Poo and Ataru were laying, so much burnied, on the ground.

In this way, it was so easy for Lamú to shoot her antidote on them and, after some minutes, the wings of Ataru and Sham Poo disappeared definitly.

But it wasn't over at all.

IN FACT....

After sometimes, both Ataru and Sham Poo begun to open a little their eyes and realized that they were into the UFO of the alien.

AND ALSO THAT Lamú WAS SIT IN FRONT OF THEM (so much mervous), WITH A LOTS OF TANKS BEHIND HER !!!

[Ataru, with closed eyes, whispering] Sham Poo, what mean that alien ideograms on that tanks ?
[Sham Poo, opening a little an eyes, whispering too] Oy my God.... "TAR", "WAX" "GLUE", "SLIME"...

[Lamú, with evil sight and voice] Darling, Sham Poo, <<my little angel>>: are you still unconscious ?!? Oooooooooh, poors !! Don't worry, I'll take care of you WITH LOVE !! IN FACT, do you see this tanks ?!? Well, I've thought that it was right to make you feel all the "delicatessen" that I've tasted this night !! DON'T WORRY: SOON OR LATER YOU'LL WAKE UP !!
[Ataru and Sham Poo, so much scared] Gh.. gh... gh.....

[Lamú, now with sweet voice] Bu , after your deserved penitence, I'll take care of you AND I'LL PREPARE TO YOU ANOTHER YOUMMY SUPPER !!!

[ATARU AND SHAM POO, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE K !!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THE ALIENS' DELICATESSEN !!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:28:01 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 09:34:18 PM »
[Shutaro, with sweet voice] Cip ! Cip ! Cip ! Cip ! All right, my littles: time has come !! Sally ! Chappy ! Creamy ! Candy ! Angie ! Charlotte ! Peline ! The supper is ready !!

ROTFL !!!  :icon_mrgreen:

Everyone of this name remind me some old anime with chibi-magicians   :D

[Lamù, suddenly appeared, screaming] SHAM POO, YOU PERVERTEEEED !! YOU'RE NAKED ONCE AGAIN !!!
[Sham poo, with gentle voice] Sissy....
[Lamù, now wondering] Nan-da?

[Sham poo, now with clear voice] YOU'lE NAKED TOO !!

[Lamù, now screaming] EEEEEEK !!!

IT WAS TRUE!
SHE DIDN'T NOTICED THAT, IN A MISTERIOUS WAY, HAD LOST HER BRA !!

YOU PERV !!!!  ::)

Sham Poo, now so surprised] DaLling...
[Ataru, same situation] N... [slurp] Nan-da ? [slurp! slurp]

[Sham Poo, same situation] EXACTLY...... WHAT AlE YOU SUCKING NOW ?!

[Ataru, excited, so much excited] Sham Poo, I'm immolating for you: the poison is dangerous for mee too but I'm not scared at all about it. So, if you wanna survive..... [NOW OVEREXCITED].... IS BETTER THAT YOU THROW AWAY YOUR PANTS !!!!!!

CUGINO, SEI UN S*G*I**O !!!

Easly (in english): YOU PERV !!!

But I like the way that you've characterized Sham Poo: seems to me that she's really a terrible bad sister !!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 06:58:08 PM by Lum-chan »