Forum > Troubles

[SOLVED] PayPal errors?

(1/5) > >>

Lum-chan:
It seems like the Donation/Treasury isn't working as told by Falling_Star.

--- Quote --- Today at 03:34:55
Still can't use the donation option... Lum-chan are you sure your paypal link is correct and working???

--- End quote ---

It should work as far as I can see. Unfortunate, I can't place a donation at my own account. What kind of errormessage(s) do you get?
Are they from the forum/treasury software or from PayPal itself?

Have you used the option in the lefhand menu of the Treasury option in the Menubar on top?

My account is working Ok when I login to PayPal with now one donation (from the old button on the menu) and I see no error messages.

Any info on errors (with your private info blanked-out) would be most helpful to fix this issue

FallinG_StaR:
Well... I did both options... But I wasn't getting error messages... it just asked me to retry... But when I got home it worked perfectly... and I suppose you'll be getting 10€ soon... I hope... XD

Lum-chan:
Thanks FallinG_StaR,

Your donation is in but is now pending @ paypal. Will be added soon. If everything goes the right way, your Donation is visible in the list after completion and in your personal profile it should show up by now  :)

Looks like the 'problem' is solved... Thanks! Topic closed!

Forgotten_Lum:
unfortunately not
I think i got the same problem as falling, check it
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb282/Forgotten_Lum/paypalerror.jpg

Lum-chan:
Odd, I haven't changed anything. Maybe you can try again at a later time. Could be a technical problem at Paypal?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version