Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:14:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Author Topic: The first UY rpg storyline here  (Read 12990 times)

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
    • The World of Urusei Yatsura's Lum
Re: The first UY rpg storyline here
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:13 PM »
By Jocko on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 23:31:
I'm here, just have to work around school...

(RP ON)

When Warren Hudson returned to the Mendou mansion he was not a happy camper to hear Mendou's letting Terra get away. And all just so he wouldn't have to turn into a girl.

"CAN YOU NOT THINK OF SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF FOR MORE THAN FIVE MINUTES?!?"

Shutaro Mendou didn't even blink, "MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY TURNING INTO A GIRL ONCE IN A WHILE!!!"

Hudson's expression momentarily softened, "I would, you don't understand what I would give to be 17 years old and Ta-Tas 'til Tuesday like you had!"

Ryouko brought peace by bringing Warren his tea, "Status? Besides losing Terra."

"We've lost forty percent of our forces, and sixty-five percent of Tomobiki's land area. Your government is sending reinforcements," Shutaro indicated several wall monitors showing scenes of destruction around Tomobiki, including several world news agencies.

Warren glared at the monitor displaying CNNs North American coverage from Atlanta, Georgia. He touched the volume control...

"...Yes Bruce, it appears that US Ambassador to Japan Warren Hudson has taken command of the situation...viewers may remember Hudson as Nebraska's Senior Senator for twenty-four years, before running against Jimmy Carter and Birch Bayh in the 1976 Democratic Primaries, he lost at the convention and later lost his senate seat by one vote..."

CNN showed file footage of a young 30 year old Hudson campaigning by hayride in the 1952 Nebraska hartland, people waving signs with "Hudson for Nebraska," before showing his subsequent 1976 campaign then his concession statement on his losing night.

"Hudson was also married to Lucilla Edea, the first sorceress to hold elective office in the United States she died in 1973 of-" Warren felt tears sting his eyes and abruptly cut the sound and turned to the Mendou children.

"Any idea where Terra is now?"

Ryouko stepped forward, "My Kuroko believe she is still in Tomobiki, probably underground."

"Any way we can send a message to Invader or Neptune?"

Shutaro shook his head, "not at present."

Hudson sipped his tea, the long range communications arrays were all down, other sites around the world were under attack and satallites were having trouble with interference from the rip in space. He didn't even know if Invader, Lum, Ataru, and Jariten were still alive. Warren made a decision.

"Ryouko-sama."

"Yes?"

"I need to talk to Terra, find out what she's after."

Both Mendous, guards, and Kurokos seemed shocked. "All we know is that Terra has a lot of firepower, smarts, loyalty problems amongst her troops, an uncanny resemblance to Lum-san, a severe grudge against Invader, and a determination to win that rivals George S. Patton, my old general in WWII. We know nothing else, except that Invader understandably wants her head. I would like to know why she is doing this, you've all seen that she wants to kill or capture Invader's family a whole hell of a lot more than she wants to invade the Earth."

Everyone nodded. "I'll see what I can do," Ryouko smiled and turned to her staff.

(RP OFF)

Okay, let's have Terra respond and give Hudson her real reason for her aggresion against Invader and Earth. It's about time it comes out. ;)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:28 PM »
By Parias on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 01:59:
Sounds good, enough beating around the bush...*grin*

Great, I can type this baby up while waiting for the brand-spankin-new FF8 demo to download as well. As long as you got the bandwith (this sucker is 70 meg), head on over to www.voodooextreme.com and go gank it!

(RP ON)
Inside of the bunker, Terra turned to her war-torn troops, those that were still loyal anyways.

"Alright people, this sure as hell didn't go as planned. My sources tell me that Lum is currently on the Oni homeworld, alive and well, with that nutcase '"husband' of hers. So our current directives are as follows. We shall attempt to regain control of the Spartacus, by removing those fusion warheads still in orbit. We will then bring the sub-space drives online, jump to the Oni homeworld, and eliminate Lum and all her associates whilst they are weak."

Terra paused a moment and consulted some intel printouts.

"The main problems lies with getting back to the Spartacus. They've got a massive watch on it, and all of our attempts to re-board it have failed miserably. And that idiot Zard is out there somewhere interfering with our efforts as well. I'm still putting together the plan, but what we will probably end up doing is having a small squadron take out their communications and monitoring equipment on the ground. Since we need the bulk of the force for the assault on the Oni homeworld, I'll lead the rest of the force up to the Spartacus. We will then move out once the defenses have been cleared, before they can bring their backup systems online. As I said, I'm still working out the details, so don't expect to move out for the next few days. For now, just relax."

She turned around as a blinking monitor caught her attention. She pushed a button on the console.

"WIDE-BAND TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED: ALL FREQUENCIES. PLAY?"

Curious as to what this would have to do with her, she accepted it, and looked up in puzzlement when Hudson's face appeared.

"Princess Terra of the Shaithan rebellion, this is Ambassador Hudson. We wish to know what your motives are behind this war, so we can make a decision as to whether or not to continue oppressing you, or if it's even our business. Reply immediately."

"Hmm.." she thought to herself. "Now what are they up to? Well, I suppose explaining it couldn't hurt, and who knows, they just might decide to get their miserable hides out of our way." She hailed the source of the transmission.

"This is Princess Terra, leader of the Shaithan Elite force. So you wish to know of our motives do you? Very well, but it's a long story, so I suggest you sit down."

She took a breath and went on. "Around 4 years ago, the Oni kingdom was all and whole. The empire was ruled by Invader's strong hand, and nobody was ever in any danger. I was stationed on one of the military outposts at the farthest reaches of the galaxy. One day, I learned of Lum's marriage to Ataru. It was then that I also learned that my one of my close friends was executed for crimes against our race. I was taken back, ever since I had known him, he never did do a hostile thing. Even if what they said was true, his swift execution was uncalled for. I got pretty damn pissed off."

"I made numerous attempts to contact the council to find out what had happened, only to get the simple brush-off. Eventually, Invader seemed to get so annoyed by my consistent pestering that he pointed a finger at me and declared me Carl's assistant in his crimes."

"And thus began a war that has ravaged many planets and lasted years. Over time I aquired many friends who also knew I was wrongfully accused, and I soon had a massive fleet at my disposal. My goal soon changed from simple defense to revenge, and then to total takeover. My goal now is to assasinate Lum, who is next in line to take the throne, and proceed to rule the Oni kingdom myself."

"I hope that clears it up for you. Terra out."

Leaning back in her chair, she took a sip from her drink and sighed in exhaustion. It was going to be a long week.

(RP OFF)

Might add some more later, but FF8 just finished installing and I want to try this sucker out >)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:40 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 02:22:
Dr Ginkobot was fiddling around with something in the back of the room. He dragged out a strange cannon and placed some hair in one chamber of the cannon. Terra said "Is that the weapon you neeeded Ataru for?" Dr Ginkobot said "Yes unfortunatly I dont have him at the moment but I do have a peice of his hair. As you know Atrau has an aura of infinite bad luck. Just enough of that bad luck is present in his hair for this to work. This device can channel his aura into a beam. I have enough for just 1 shot."

Dr Ginkobot Put on some special gasses so he could center the target.A bush moved outside the bunker and a gun came out from under the ground. He placed the lock of hair in the cannon and it began to charge.
Outside Kintaro was whacking the foot of the SRV Tako 700 with his ax without much succes.
He didnt notice it but a strange bolt breifly touched the robots head. Kintaro took another whack and suddenly there was a strange creaking noise. The robots leg broke and it came tumbling down!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:47 PM »
By Parias on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 05:42:
Heh, there's one thing I always like about Bladeofkintaro's posts... seem to remind me not to take it too seriously >)

By the way Jocko, nice job with your Hudson character, I look forward to each of your posts.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2004, 02:43:57 PM »
By Jocko on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 06:14:
Hehe, thanks and have fun with the FF8 demo, I already have it on PSX. BTW, what happened to Shinobu?

(RP ON)

Hudson shrugged as he watched Kintaro attacking Mendou's robot. "Well, I've found him. Say Shutaro, maybe someone should go out and help straighten things out for Kintaro? I don't know, maybe Cherry or Sakura can help him."

"Yes, maybe," he snapped a finger for one of his guards to make it so.

Warren looked at the screen Terra's image had occupied a moment before, was the Earth on the wrong side of things from the start? At first, Hudson couldn't believe Invader would do all the things Terra said he did. But then again Invader had seriously tried to invade Earth, and it was Warren Hudson, after Ataru won the tag race and that oil fiasco, who offered peace and reconcillation between Earth and the Oni.

"Our next number one priority is to communicate with Invader and get his side of the story."

(RP OFF)

Maybe Zard and/or Hayes should drop in to say hello to the Ambassador and the Mendou siblings. And yeah, what is up with the Invader's?
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2004, 02:44:09 PM »
By Parias on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 07:49:
Hmm, the problem with going so deep is that it becomes hard to keep track of after awhile..

*cracks knuckles*

(RP ON)
On the Oni Homeworld, Ataru, Lum, Ten, Tyler, and Invader watched on the bridge of the Body Smasher as techs worked around the clock to restore functionality to the ship. The communications system was the first to be restored to full power, and now work was proceeding on the main drives to get the ship back into space. Invader turned to the group, while Tyler made every effort to stay as far away as possible from Ataru.

"I must stay here and monitor the repairs, but all of you must return to Earth and see what has happened. I fear that war may still be raging on there, so I'm deploying a squad of my elite guard to assist you. I've booked a space taxi flight to take you back there, and it leaves within the hour. So pack your things and get moving."

The group nodded and headed out, and a squad of armour-clad soldiers followed them closely.

Back in the war-ravaged city, Zard had finally found Shinobu. He rushed to the ruined building that used to be her house. "Thank the stars you're alive!"

Shinobu turned around. "Yes, I'm glad to see you.. just what is it about you anyways? You almost seem to think I'm related to you in some way."

Leaning against the wall, Zard called back some old memories. "It's a long story... around 20 years ago, we were aboard a science vessel, mapping out the universe for the Oni kingdom. While I'm not Oni myself, the pay was good, so I joined up."

"During the course of our flight, I fell in love with a woman, who's name was Carla. We got together... and had you."

Shinobu gasped. "No, that can't be true, I've been here all my life!"

"Details my dear, explanation will come in time. Now then. Over the course of our exploration, we eventually encountered an alien race. Calling themselves the Rivans, they simply ordered us to dis-embark and surrender. When we refused, they opened fire."

"Carla and I barely reached the escape pods in time. Me and you barely managed to get in in time, but the section de-pressurized, blowing Carla out. When the escape pod left, another explosion blew it in half, seperating us. I guess over time you found your way to this planet, but in the time it took, and as a result of extended cryogenic stasis, you probably lost all memory of what happened."

Shinobu looked up. "It's not true! I remember every second of being here!"

"Probably a result of a new artificial memory the systems created based on existing data from this planet.."

"No.. it can't be..."

"It's the facts."

Shinobu glanced up at Zard, tears filling her eyes, then took off down the road, crying.

"Shinobu! Wait! Damn, let her go for now.."

Zard leaned back on what was left of the wall in the battle-ravaged building and sighed.

Over in a dark part of town, Captain Hayes regained conciousnous. Moaning, he stood up. Sergei did the same.

"Damn! She's quick.. we'll have to be faster next time."

"Next time we should just shoot first and ask questions later." Sergei replied in his usual english accent.

"Come on, lets return to the Under New Ownership, we'll see if we can track her down.. I also wish to make contact with this "Hudson" person, he seems to be after the same goal as us.. stopping this damn war."

The 2 figures climbed into the nearby shuttle and took off into the sky. Once on-board, Hayes opened a channel with Mendou's mansion.

"This is the Ex-Shaithan vessel Under New Ownership, Captain Hayes speaking. I wish to speak with Mr. Hudson, I believe we may benefit from each other's company.."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2004, 02:44:22 PM »
By Jocko on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 01:36:
"This is Ambassador Warren Hudson, Captain. If you mean 'company' as in not trying to blow eachother to pieces, then I accept."

The commline crackled, "That's good to hear. We'll be arriving at the Mendou mansion in five minutes. Under New Ownership o-"

"Captain!"

"Yes Hudson?"

"Have you heard anything about Invader and company yet?"

"We know they're alive and mostly well on Planet Oni," Hayes answered.

Hudson nodded, "I have a few questions for Mr. Invader when I get the chance..."
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2004, 02:44:35 PM »
By Parias on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 02:27:
(RP ON)
In the bunker, Terra turned to her troops.

"Alright people, I've got the details worked out. So listen up!"

"Alpha and Beta wings, your job will be a coordinated strike on the Mendou mansion from all directions. Take out their communcations and sensor systems at all costs, that will stop them from detonating the fusion warheads. Once they are down, get your asses out of there and up to the Spartacus or be MIA!"

"The rest of you, Delta, Epsilon, and Gamma wings, you'll follow me up to the Spartacus. We'll work to get the sub-space drives online, then we get the hell out of this system and head to the Oni homeworld on the double to claim our victory! Is that understood everyone?"

30 united voices spoke up. "Yes ma'am! For your future highness!"

"Very good. Ginkobot has prepared some new weapons for you, I'll let him brief you on the details and other things. We launch in 2 hours!"

Meanwhile, Hudson, Sergei, and Hayes were sitting around a table in Mendou's mansion, discussing their plan, while officers and consoles buzzed around them.

"So you need contact with Invader eh? I think that can be arranged..."

"As long as their comm relay is online, I can simply boost the signal and have a link going easily." Sergei said. "...but like I said, that's assuming their comm relay is online, and I'm not sure if it is, considering the pounding that ship took."

Hudson nodded. "Well, give it a try, if they can respond, they will."

Hayes and Sergei rose. "Is there anything else you need?"

"Just one other thing. You seem to know Terra pretty good..."

"Yea, we've been together for most of this war."

"What weaknesses does she have?"

"That's a difficult question. On one end she can be a brick wall, which turns into something 50 times as thick when she's outnumbered and out gunned. But when she's about to claim victory, she pretty much doesn't care about anything else. I'd say mis-lead her into thinking she's winning, then hit her in the back while her guard is down. Aside from that, I can't offer up too much useful info."

"Alright, thanks. Tell me when you have that transmission set up."

"Will do." Hayes and Sergei left the room.

Zard was slowly walking through town, searching for Shinobu. Suddenly he heard a blood curdling scream to his left. Rushing over, he saw Shinobu out in the open, crying and cursing, while one very familiar green-haired girl emerged from a space-taxi, along with Ataru, Ten, and Tyler, who was still keeping a good distance from Ataru.

Upon seeing Lum, he crouched behind some debris and watched. "I really have no idea if she spotted what I actually looked like, but chances are she'd recognize my voice.. better stay low for now." He watched as Shinobu began screaming "No! She's back she's back! Damn damn damn!!", then noticed Ataru following Lum. She picked up the closest large object to her, a large chair, and proceeded to toss objects at Ataru at a rapid pace. Ataru screamed and took off, with Shinobu following him, while Lum and Ten simply looked around the city, seeming to ignore the 2 for now. Tyler simply stood and gawked at the mass destruction.

Terra glanced up at one of her monitors, and suddenly noticed a green-haired girl floating around.

"WHAT? Damn! She's back.. this could get difficult. We'll go to plan for now. At least Invader isn't with her.. we'll take him out first and return for her later."

The month of August had begun, and god only knew what would happen in the coming days.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2004, 02:44:47 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 02:23:
Dr Ginkobot was showing off his latest weapons to be used by the soldiers.
Dr Ginkobot picked up a gun and said "This babey can fire 1000 rounds in ten minutes, it has a ray that can neutralize an onis power for an hour, it can fire a corrosive liquid that can eat through a bock of steal in 10 seconds and it makes coffie!

Then he took something out of the box that looked like Ten. Dr Ginkobot said "This is the Jariten 6000. It will replace the origenal Jariten and assanate lum and kidnap Ataru and tyler. It may look harmless but trust me it packs a bigger arsenal then that gun. Dr Ginkobot touched the fake tens horn activating it.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2004, 02:45:08 PM »
By Jocko on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 06:12:
(RP ON)
11:00AM
Tomobiki, Mendou Mansion
August 1, 1986

Warren Hudson morosely lie on a bed in wait for the Mendou communications staff to make contact with Invader, Oyuki had proven impossible to contact with the Earth communications network in its present state.

And so Hudson had taken to a guest room were he watched the world news broadcasts and nursed a bottle of bourbon he took from one of the Mendou kitchens. He looked up from the television as a knock was heard at his door.

"Yes?"

Ryouko walked in, "Hudson-sama, can I come in for a few minutes?"

"Yes, Ryouko, please take a seat," he indicated an empty chair facing the bed.

She sat down, and regarded the TV for a few minutes then turned to Warren. "Our staff has not made contact with Mr. Invader yet, I'm sorry."

Hudson nodded, "that's all right. But it is imperative that I talk to him before I make a decision about fighting Terra...something stinks about ALL this and I won't know what to do until I talk to him, and even then I don't know if it will shed any light on who's right and who's wrong here!"

Warren sipped some more bourbon and Ryouko looked at him with concern, "you should get some rest..."

Hudson just shrugged and looked back at the TV. A week ago Ryouko would never have thought she would be here, assisting in a fight for humanity's probable survival. When this all started when Ton-chan dropped that sex-change balloon on Shutaro's head, Ryouko had just wanted to laugh at Hudson getting her brother in trouble with her parents. But soon her Kuroko reported that people were actually getting hurt badly in this and she then resolved to put all her machinations, granades and voodoo dolls aside until things were once again as they should be.

Ryouko noticed that Hudson was dozing off slightly, and she noticed that the CNN coverage had once again focused on Hudson's involvement.

"...After joining the Democratic reelection ticket of Governor Jack Roscoe in 1950, Warren Hudson spent two years as Lieutenant Governor of Nebraska. After the retirement of Sen. Wallace Crowley, he ran in the open seat election against six primary opponents and two general election opponents, he won with 52.6 percent of the vote and is credited with helping Nebraska go for Democratic Presidential nominee Adlai Stevenson that year as well as in 1956..."

There was also some interesting things that caught Ryouko's ear about Hudson and the Kennedys:

"...In 1960, Hudson was a chief supporter of an attempt to draft Stevenson into running a third time, which caused strife when Sen. Hudson refused to retract his support until well after the Democratic Convention was underway. It was also widely rumored at this time that Hudson had firm control over the entire Democratic machine north of Okalhoma, west of Illinois, and just east of the west coast. Meaning, that while he couldn't choose the nominee himself, he could withhold vital support from the plains, west, and hartland..."

Some things about Hudson's family life:

"The Ambassador was orphaned at an early age and sent to work on his uncle's farm during the Great Depression, he left the farm for the Marines in 1942, assigned an administrative post in Japan in '45, and was given an honorable discharge in '49. Hudson met the Sorceress Lucilla Edea when he began working as a journalist in Lincoln for a short time, they were soon married..."

Ryouko moved her chair quietly closer to the television, hoping not to wake Hudson.

"...In late 1962 Hudson announced he was running for President, challenging JFK. After the assassination, he stayed in the race and ran against LBJ, scoring unexpected thirty percent numbers in primaries with his platform against involvement in Vietnam. At the convention, he scored a third of the delegate vote and earned the ire of his President..."

Ryouko knew most of this already, Hudson was a fairly popular figure in Japan after his nine years as Ambassador.

"...Hudson passed on running for the White House in '68 and '72, but returned in '76 and won several large state primaries..."

Ryouko looked out of the corner of her eye and noticed Hudson was awake again, he smiled grimly, "I won more than several, can't the junkies get it right? And I didn't *earn* Johnson's ire, he just underestimated me, he thought I was a lightweight mush head...and the Kennedys didn't like me very much because I 'stole' the Massachusetts primary from Carter in '76, after the clan campaigned hard for him...and Ryouko, I'm not happy that most of the reports have neglected to mention Lucilla's passing in '73."

Ryouko looked down, "how did you meet her? I mean, it's not common for a professional sorceress to marry a politician."

Hudson gazed at her, "that's long, long story I'd tell you over dinner, if only you weren't fifteen."

"I'm sixteen, I'll be seventeen later this month," Ryouko corrected.

Hudson laughed, then sat up, "come on, let's go see if your brother has found Kintaro and the Gang of Four yet."

Ryouko genuinely smiled as Hudson offered her his arm, and they left the room for the Control room.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2004, 02:45:22 PM »
By Parias on Friday, December 10, 1999 - 07:27:
Hey Kintaro, 1000 rounds in 10 minutes isn't exactly something to be proud of.. so lets say, 1000 rounds in 30 seconds, alright? *grin*

(RP ON)

On the Under New Ownership, Sergei cussed loudly.

"Damn, what in hell is wrong with our comm system? I can't even get an uplink with the closest comm relay! There's some kind of interference..."

Sergei checked the sensors.

"Ah, now I see. Some idiot put a bunch of fusion warheads in orbit, so many that their magnetic fields are interfering with any attempts to send a message outside of the planet."

Sergei hit a button on his console, opening a channel with the Mendou mansion.

"This is Lt. Sergei of the Under New Ownership, requesting that you take down those warheads in orbit, as they are interfering with our transmission."

"Negative UNO, we have reason to believe Terra will make a run for it sooner or later, and we need constant defense."

"And I suppose that's more important than establishing contact with Invader, no? You've heard what Hudson wants."

"Just a second, let me clear it.."

"The longer we wait, the longer untill I can get contact established."

The tech could be seen sighing and standing up, and a "HOLD" message appeared. A few minutes later, the tech returned.

"Alright, it's cleared, the warheads are coming down."

"Thank you for your quick and responsive service." Sergei said sarcastically, ending the transmission and returning to his work.

In the bunker, Terra and her troops were getting into their mechas and discussing the final details of the attack.

"Alright, so is everyone ready? For the squad that's going with me, remember, watch out for those warheads, get too close and they'll go off anyways, leaving a rather nasty stain.. as for the rest of you, be careful. Alright? Lets go!"

A hatch opened above the bunker, and the squadron departed, 9 heading off towards the Mendou mansion, the other 21 heading straight up into space.

At the Mendou mansion, one of the guards was sitting outside the gate, having a smoke, when suddenly a bright blue beam stabbed out of the darkness, blowing his head open. As one of the armoured mecha stepped forward, 3 more moved off to his left, and 5 moved to his right. He advanced, then took off on blaring thrusters and opened fire on the compound, with the intent of distracting everyone else. As missiles flew his way, the rest of the squad flew around behind, and quickly dispatched the communications and sensors relay. After taking out those and a good portion of the mansion, they took off into the sky. One of them went on the comm. "That went quicker than I figured it would, looks like we got em unprepared."

"Heh, yea, now we can get the hell out of here!"

Up in space, Terra stopped the rest of the group.

"Where the hell are all the warheads? I guess they got tired of waiting and took them down. Alright, lets move in!"

The group quickly entered the Spartacus and most broke off and headed for engineering to bring the sub-space drive online, while Terra headed for the bridge. She used the mecha's hand to hit a button on the console.

"SUBSPACE DRIVE CHARGING: 10%. ETA: 30 MINUTES"

"Damn! Too long! Oh well, we'll have to wait till it's charged."

Down in the mansion, Hudson and Ryouko looked out the window at the mess that used to be the communications array.

"Caught us totally off guard..." he muttered. "And Invader's probably helpless..."

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2004, 02:45:33 PM »
By Bladeofkintaro (Bladeofkintaro) on Saturday, December 11, 1999 - 04:19:
ooops I guess I put minutes there by accident.
RP on

No one on planet oni noticed a small warp open up and a small object passed through it homing in on the Mr Invaders ship.

about half an hour later Ten was wandering about Lums quarters trying to keep occupied. He noticed the an air vent was adjar. Ten walked over to the air vent to inspect it. Then he heard a noise behind him. He turned around to see an exact double of him! Ten floated up in to the air and said "Hey you! Just what do you think your doing looking like me?" In one hand the fake Ten lifted up a chair and hurled it at Ten barely missing him. The chair smashed against the wall on the other side of the room. Ten hit the fake Ten with a full blast of fire. Ten flew over to the door and tried to open it but it was shut tight. Ten looked closer to see it was welded! Ten saw the fake Tens silouet in the fire with his eyes glowing and looking evil. The fake ten made a fist and energy began to gather around his fist. He leapt at ten and barely missed Tens head with his power fist as ten dodged. his power fist hit the wall making a two foot hole in it. Ten roled across the floor and whipped an energy pistol out of his dyper. Ten shouted "Take this you bastard!" he fired an energy bolt at the fake ten who defelcted it with his power fist. Ten fired repeated shots but each was being defelcted. The fake Ten opened his mouth and shot a large ball of energy at Ten with it. The ball missed and blew a large whole in the wall. Ten flew through the hole it. But The fake Ten flung a large object at Ten knocking him out of the air. Ten fell down somewhere. The fake Ten was about to go look for him when someone came up behind him. It was Ataru. Ataru said "Ten whats going on with all the noise some of us are trying think!" The fake Ten said "Your an idiot so you dont have to think!" Ataru tried to smack the fake Ten but he caught Atarus hand and flung him accross the room! Ataru was out cold.
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2004, 02:45:46 PM »
By Jocko on Saturday, December 11, 1999 - 04:21:
(RP ON)

Warren was pissed, not other way to describe it. "Time to see if Reagan's as much of a military hawk as he says he is."

Ryouko shuddered as she noticed a man's head lying in a fountain, suddenly Hudson led her away back towards his room. When they arrived Hudson locked the door and knelt down beside the bed, he dragged out a metal briefcase.

"What is that?"

"A telephone of last resort, my dear."

Warren opened the briefcase to reveal a portable computer console, "the transmitter's in the shower, in case you were wondering..." he put a headset on.

He started typing furiously, the screen flashed with text and crude images.

"This KDK1 calling KDK12, KDK1 calling KDK12. Are you receiving me?"

"Affirmative, KDK1. Looks like Charlie's hit in your neck of the woods, you need Hotel Company to assist?"

"Freakin' A, KDK12. It's been two days, is the Sparrow ready yet?"

"King Robb just gave the green five minutes ago, KDK1. I was about to phone home."

"Thank you, KDK1 over and out," Hudson smiled, closed the briefcase and put it back under the bed. Warren had effectively put the entire US Space Navy on alert and sent them to intercept the Spartacus and allowed the newly repaired US ET communications grid to be controlled by what was left of the Mendou Control Center.

Ryouko smiled, "perhaps you can teach my Kuroko something after all."

"Of a certainty. Now, let's go find your brother."

(RP OFF)

It's time for Invader to set things straight with the Ambassador, and maybe for Ataru, Lum and Jariten to make an entrance. And hell, let's see that Jariten 6000 in action!
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2004, 02:46:01 PM »
By Parias on Saturday, December 11, 1999 - 05:15:
Jeriten.. I'll have to look that one up..

(RP ON)
Sergei spun in his chair and did a little victory dance as a green "CONNECTION ESTABLISHED" icon appeared on his screen. He hit a button on his console. "I've established communications Captain, you can go any time. There is just one catch though... their communication relay system seems to be having some problems. Thanks to the extreme distance, you'll just have to have Hudson prepare a batch of messages to send off, and Invader will reply in turn."

"Good work Sergei." He called up the Mendou mansion, only to get static.

"What the hell? Sergei, take us over the mansion, it looks like they are having communications problems."

"Aye Captain."

As the ship flew low over the mansion, the Captain could see the mass destruction that had just taken place, as a large portion of the mansion was mere rubble. The ship landed in the field, and Hayes and Sergei dis-embarked. Hudson and Ryouko greeted them at the doorway.

"What happened, get hit by another assault?"

"Yes, caught us totally off guard... there's quite a chance that Terra is preparing to leave the system this very minute, just waiting for her drives to power back up."

"Well, we've got some good news. We've managed to get a connection to Invader's communication system, but thanks to some damage that still remains on their end, the transmissions must be sent in bundles, with a 5 minute interval between responses. Our communications system is at your disposal, I'll have Sergei wire it into the mansion ASAP."

Sergei smiled. "On it Captain." He ran off back to the UNO.

Onboard the Spartacus, Terra was getting frustrated. She glared at the console like it was an enemy, with the counter slowly going up.

"SUB-SPACE DRIVE CHARGING: 56%. ETA: 10 MINUTES."

"Damn worthless junk!"

She stabbed a button, opening a channel to the engineering section.

"What the hell is taking so long down there?"

"It looks like some of the shrapnel from the cruisers exploding earlier got caught on the ship, we took some damage to the main drives, which is why it's taking so long to charge. We're working on getting it fixed..."

"Work faster dammit! They've probably figured out what's up by now and have a large force coming to our position!"

The tech patted the bench beside him. "I've got a spare wrench if you want to come help." Chuckling was heard in the background.

Terra simply cussed and closed the connection.

(RP OFF)
Lum-chan

Offline Lum-chan

• Administrator
  • Fearless Leader
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2004, 02:46:13 PM »
By Jocko on Saturday, December 11, 1999 - 18:00:
What follows is a 100% verbatim copy of Warren Hudson's letter to Mr. Invader.

(RP ON)

Who the hell is Terra and why does she want you dead as freakin' fried chicken? She says you oppressed, imprisoned, and killed her friends, allies, family - A WHOLE BAG OF HORRORS!!!

If you want the United States and Earth at large to still be your allies, I suggest you set the record straight RIGHT NOW! Let me tell you this though, your explanation had damn well better be good. If it isn't, I shall consider discontinuing my nation and planet's military support.

Sincerely,

Ambassador Warren Hudson
Lum-chan