Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:03:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 11
Total: 11

Author Topic: sins of the family.  (Read 6359 times)

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
Re: sins of the family.
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 08:55:04 PM »
I see, so you didn't use a robin template?

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »
If I were a bounty hunter in a sci-fi story like UY, and I were picking out a costume based on a character from some other series, I'd have went with Boba Fett instead of Jason Todd. Actaully, if I was gonna go with a more comic-book-y type of costume, I'd have probably used something more like this one of Magneto's:

Or perhaps maybe something a little more like Gambit's (circa X-treme X-men):

DC characters don't really have a lot of style in my opinion.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2008, 09:16:29 PM »
funny gambit was my second choice...but i think jason is good because it hads two masks
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »
Why'd u put the same pic up twice?

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2008, 09:26:24 PM »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »
o, were those links? I thought they were supposed to be pictures. That would explain why they look the same cause its from the same site. Anyways, I got them now, thnx.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 09:33:36 PM »
They were pictures, just the ones I pointed out on the site (that's where I got them from, I guess remote picture linking isn't allowed, and the pictures are only showing up for me cause they're in my cache).

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2008, 07:10:25 PM »
I would like to thank sidzero, and uruseineo, For the help with my fanfic.

I want to explain the story the best I can, So here we go ( I pray this whole thing Come out right).

Kyoto is a half-oni, His mother who is never named, (who is a mirror image of ataru mother, only younger in her early 20's) Dies while giving birth. His father is a Outlaw with his own family, so... My character is a bastard, Just great. }:|

Okay so since kyo Mother is a only child, Kyo get to lived with his grandparents. His grandfather is a martial artist, while his grandmother is a university teacher, meaning this kid know things and can do things a normal person has to work and train their butts off to do.

Fast forward to second grade, where Kyo lose his grandparents in a car accident with a police officer. now kyo has no one to take care of him. (also this is unheard of, but the judge allowed kyo to live by himself but only under strict tenants, this also means kyo have to make sure no one see him using his oni powers)

In order to look "more human" kyo use a Black wig and employ the  Meisner Technique  when he out at school or any social gathering, but when alone kyo have green and horns like a normal oni (also he look like ataru ... in order to fit in with the whole "new universe").

Okay he meet shinobu in high school, and they begin to date, but no matter what they do it was awkward, they realtionship ended when kyo reveal his oni side during a fight with Biker gangs, despite this turn of events, Kyo and shinobu remain close friends

After that lum arrives, Lum main reason for entering Tomobiki is to prove to her father that she tough, so with benten,Ran,and Oyuki she rob...Tomobiki high school (that is kawail  :P if you ask me)

A funny thing happen, kyo took each member down (it was not easy)
when he defeat lum, He reveal he was a oni, and she fell in love with him.

I tell you what happpen later...

"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline Akazukin

• Fan
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 09:44:15 PM »
Screw the backstory... On with chapter 3.

Chapter 3: Festival of lights

Kyo turned around; if he can reach his ship without any 'Blocks' than maybe the night can be saved'.'Kyo, get in Here!' Screamed Mr.Invader.  Damn, will the distractions ever stop? Kyo walked into Mr.Invader den to see the person he hated in the entire universe'Shuutaro Mendo.

'Kyo, long time no sees, how's life?' Kyo didn't respond, he was staring into the eyes of his enemy, a long time ago they was friendly rivals, Shuutaro would challenge Kyo from baseball to boxing and kyo would complete just because he thought mendo was 'playing' around, God how a naive trusting fool Kyo was.
'What do you want?' Kyo said in a firm voice that echo Mr.Invader 'Take it easy, me and my beautiful wife came to formally invite you to the Mendo family festival of lights.' Kyo's eye twitched Shuutaro travel across the universe just to ask him if he wanted to go to a party, how thick you can get. 'Well what do you say?' 'I say, you can take that festival and Shove it up your-''whoa, see? That the reason you're not married anymore.' 'I thought the reason I was not married anymore, was because you spread rumors about me hating Lum.'

Shuutaro place his hand on his sword, Kyo reach into his tux jacket for his gun, at the moment both wonder whatever it's true 'about using a Knife in a gun fight.'  'Darling! What are you doing?' Kyo turned around to see Ran, in a pretty red dress. 'Ran, I'm so sorry about our date, it was Shuutaro fault!'
Kyo pointed his finger to Mendo. Ran walked over to kyo and kiss him. 'That make little ran very happy with darling, you haven't forgotten about our little, wittle date.' Ran said with uber kawailness.

'Oh Mendo, This is Ran-'but Kyo was interrupted by Shuutaro. 'I know who the hell she is, I want to know *how* did you two meet, and how can you kiss her without losing your y-youth?  Kyo walked back to mendo and place his left hand on mendo shoulder and raise his right hand over his heart. 'A gentleman NEVER kissed and tells.' After that, Kyo walked with Ran out of the den, but stop and said to mendo, 'You're on with that Festival mendo.' Than kyo and Ran left planet uru laughing.

Okay that was hard, Finally Introduce Ran. Damn she was hard to write for O.O
Next chapter is going a week after this one,

Posted on: April 19, 2008, 08:09:30 PM
I hadn't updated in a while, so I don't know, I'm bored and I need feedback on my writing, due to school being out, I want to make sure I'm better.*)

Urusei Yatsura X:  Sin's of the family Chapter 4:
Inner (sinister) thoughts of the prince of tomobiki!  The suspense of the people of tomobiki grows! (Mendo and ran P.O.V)

So it's begun. Moroboshi-san is here, and he brought the ever lovely Ran. Let's see what my notes say about their relationship: They been together for 52 weeks, six days, 2 hours and 18 minutes Impressive, on account of his luck with women.
Let's see he wearing a sweat jacket with a hood, guess he didn't want anyone to recognize him.
But today I invited him here to end his misery. I invited him to end his suffering of losing his love. I'm going to end his life, so his honor to his family is restored. This may sound cruel, its isn't, it's just that when you look at it he basically need to die, what purpose is he going serve the universe yet alone the world?
He has nothing to live for, no friends, no family, nothing. He just be another person that will just turn to crime'like his father. Oyo-to the kira.
I just hope that lum will see what I'm doing is to help him.

Ran P.O.V

'Darling we here among your friends! Enjoy yourself!' Damn, he never smile even when it good for him. His birthdays never smile. He was rewarded for taking down a major crime boss in another galaxy-not even a smirk. I guess I can see why, he among people he know but really didn't knew. They all looking for him not to remember good times but to see if any rumors are true. 'Man, I heard Kyoto was finally going show himself today.' Meagane said while in a group of boys I recognized as lum stormtroopers, 'Yeah I wonder how he look now? He could be tall and lanky by now.' A girl said. 'I heard that he became a bandit and had affair with Benten'' one guy let in 'That not true, he probably not even here.' Shinobu snap at the others. 'Wow! You're pretty popular huh darling?' I said in my cutest voice. 'What was that ran?' shinobu question. Nothing shinobu-Chan! Just talking to darling.'

'Darling'Kyo is that you under the hoodie?'  Shinobu question shift her to see under the hood.

'You know shinobu, you was always the brightest of the class, you're never ditzy or was a complete air-head, you was just'you.' Kyo remove the hoodie jacket all together, the crowd gasped.  'M-M-MAN!'  Meagane stammer as kyo walk by. We are about to enter the mendo estate, what surprises are in store for us?

Chapter Five: a surprising team up - a scavenger hunt made form hell! (Mendo, lum, and kyo P.O.V)

'Ah, my guests! Welcome to the Shuutaro family festival of lights! Seven days of celebrations, games, food, and music. We also have the spectacular fireworks of lights!' The crowd erupted in cheering and clapping, it is great to see that they going be having fun. 'Now we must team up with our partner so we can begin'the scavenger Hunt!
(Kyo P.O.V)

'A scavenger's hunt! Oh he does not how easy this is going to be.' I said with a huge smile 'Darling, you finally smile, what can make you this happy?' Ran chirp 'Because my Love, I am a bounty hunter, it is my job to hunt people down, that' why I am happy, he just don't how easy this is going to be for us.

(Mendo P.O.V)

'The team-up is going like this: Meagane and I are team 1, Chibi and perm is team two. Ms. Sakura and Onsen mark is team three.'

An hour and twenty six minutes later'

'Team 116 is Ran and shinobu while the final team is'Lum and Kyoto. 'Wait a second darling, me-and him is going to be a'team?' lum angrily said with electricity dancing around her body.  'You act if that a bad thing.' kyo said in a much harsher tone

'It is!'

'No, a bad thing would be your kitten getting killed, or that your house was set on fire or being left to die on a sinking ship with no way out. Now that would be bad.'

Everyone paired up me and lum said our goodbyes. We all got into two seated cars'But Lum and kyo did not.

(Lum P.O.V)

We're flying.' I said with disgust but deep down I could fly forever.

'Fine.' (Kyo)

'Also hold the duffle bag. We�re going need it for the hunt.' (Lum)

'Okay.' (Kyo)

'Don�t get in my way either.' (Lum)

'Oh, I won�t get in your way, but you have to promise you won�t get in mine.' (Kyo)

'Is that a joke Moroboshi-san?' (Lum)

Does it look like I'm joking lum?' (Kyo)

(Kyo P.O.V)

Lum stood quite for a few minutes. 'Do we have a deal Lum-Chan?'

'Yes, we have a deal.' She said with defeat.

I smiled, turning my head toward Ran I blew her a kiss; she did the same in return.

'Keep up!' I said with glee, as I shot off the ground with a burst of speed. I look down toward them lum was knock back on the ground; she got up and shouted some words that I couldn't make out.  I chuckle and flew toward the items on the list: A bow, arrows, baby, chocolates, wine, and cheese.

'If you a boy and girl team, a picture of the team members kissing, if a same sex team, you must have a picture of your partner kissing another man/woman. After you acquire the entire list meet at the abandon hospital for the next game.'

I couldn't believe such a silly scavenger hun was the reason everybody was so pump up for, hell I was pump up for it!

Oh well, might as well do it.

Wow, glad Those two chapters are done O.O
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:55:17 PM by Lum-chan »