Forum > RPG Storylines & FanFiction

THE COSPLAY (Oh, my little angel !!)

<< < (2/5) > >>

gatulon:
In brief: Sham Poo has won a cosplay regarding Lamù and has did a photo service with her.

During it, both the girls have discovered a strange feeling: soon they belive to be felt in love each other !!!

In the same time, Nabiki begun to be so close with Mendo: she's not interested at all with him but his neverending money (and Oyuky doesn't agree at all her).

In the same time, Ataru has tried to have sex with Ranma-female, ignoring that he is a male !!!

In the master scene, Lamù and Sham Poo are rather kissing each other but they're stopped suddenly by Ataru and Ranma (male), who discover them in the act.

For the other details you have to read the history  ;D

By the way, even this one is a "pearl"

--- Quote --- [Ataru] when I've told to Bono-san the story of Lamù and I've saied him that she could become <<A PACEFUL BRIDGE BETWEEN TWO CULTURES OF DIFFERENT UNIVERSES>> he hasn't had any other doubts and has took the final decision; IN THIS WAY WE'VE WIPED OUT THE CONCURRENCE OF THOSE DAMNED 'TOKYO HOTELS' !!!
--- End quote ---

ROTFL !!!

GiovaneDinamitardo:
A cosplay of Lamú is won by a young chinese and cute girl: the UruseiYatsura's world is going to be chumed !!!

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
THE TRILOGY OF THE LITTLE ANGEL

EPISODE 3: THE COSPLAY (CROSSOVER)

CHAPTER SIX: WHO'S MY  LITTLE ANGEL !?!

Tomobiki, the 6th of December.

[Into the mansion of Lamú]

That powerful, grave voice had the power to stop suddenly the strong strife between Lamú and Sham Poo, now awake, held in their place.

It was a well kenw voice for Lamú.

IT WAS THE VOICE OF HER FATHER !!

[L.father, so angry] Lamú, ASK HER PERDON !
[Lamú, so much surprised] What?

[L.father, more angry] ASK HER PERDON !!!

[Lamú, now so shy] Ehm....
[L.father, now looking at Sham Poo, still angry] YOU TOO, SHAM POO: ASK HER PERDON !
[Sham Poo, still angry] WHO AlE YOU TO SAY TO ME WHAT I'VE TO DO?

[L.father, TOP angry] ASK HER PERDON !!! NOW !!!

Hearing that voice, even Sham Poo was so chumed...
... BECAUSE IT SEEMED THE VOICE OF A PERSON WHO HAD A SORT OF AUTHORITY OVER HER !!

[Sham Poo, now so shy] Well.... I think that I've exageLated...
[Lamú, now with gentle voice] I too... I think so...

[Sham Poo, now with clear voice] I'M SOllY !
[Lamú, still with gentle voice] FORGIVE ME !

They were still face to face...
... (Mrs Invader was behind his husband, the others all around her, standing silently)
... when...
[L.father, now with grave, touched voice] Sham Poo... You're Sham Poo, isnt' it?
[Sham Poo, now with trembling voice] Y... yes. W.. what do you....
[L.father, same voice] Are you used to wear in your hairs those headbands ?
[Sham Poo, still with trembling voice] Y... yes, suLe. [and touched them]

[L.father, same voice] IS BECAUSE THEY WERE OF YOUR MOTHER, ISN'T IT?

[Sham Poo, now TOP SURPRISED] EEEEEK !! HOW CAN YOU KNOW THIS ONE ? THIS IS A SEClET BETWEEN ME AND GlANDMA !!

[L.father, same voice] Oh well.... THEY WERE ONE OF THE GIFTS THAT I'VE GAVE HER !!!

[Sham Poo, now TOP CHUMED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[EVERYONE, TOP SURPRISED]  WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Lamú, with trembling voice] Mammy... h... how can....
[Mrs Invader, now holding her gently, with sweet voice] Lamú, please, just listen.

[L.father, same voice] You know that THEY COULD JOIN ?
[Sham Poo, again with trembling voice] N... not at all.
[L.father, same voice] Please, give them to me.

She take out them from her hairs...
... now they were all free.

[Ataru, so surprised, talking to himself] HEY, WAIT FOR A MOMENT !!! Whit this look, spared the color of the eyes and of the hairs... SHAM POO IS RATHER EQUAL TO Lamú !!!

[Lamú, so surprised, talking to himself] Now I got: EVERYONE OF HER HEADBANDS ARE ALL A PART OF AN OLD OLOGRAPHER MACHINE !!!

[L.father, now with hot voice] I knew: there is still enough energy !!

He joined them and then put it gently on the floor and...
... after a while...
... IT CAME OUT AN OLOGRAM...
... A SHORT FILM SHOWING A MAN AND A WOMAN, SWEETLY HUGED, IN TENDERNESS !!!

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] MAMMYYYY  !!!!

[Lamú, SHOCKED] DADDYYYY ?!?

But the father of Lamú was now holding a sort of tablet.

[L.father, again with grave, touched voice] Sham Poo, this tablet is able to extract the DNA of a person and to CONFRONT with those of another one. I need only one of your hairs.

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] Y... yes but.... in any case... it will miss those of mammy !
[L.father, same voice] Oh, don't worry: THEY'RE HERE !!!

He opened a part of the olographer...
... inside of it was hidden a little involucre...
... INSIDE OF IT THERE WERE A LITTLE TRESS OF HAIRS !!!

[L.father, same voice, now holding the tablet] So, this is my DNA and this one was those of you mother. Now put your hair over here.

For some neverending seconds a lots of leds lighted the screen of the tablet...
... and...
... after a while came also the reponse...

100 % COMPATIBLE WITH BOTH !!!

[L.father, same voice] NO MORE DOUBTS !!!

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL, CRYING] YOU DAAAAAAAAAMNEEEEEEEEEEEE ED !!!

SHE BEGUN TO SOCK HIM ON HIS (ENORMOUS) BODY...
... EVERYWHERE...
... WITH VIOLENCE....
... BUT HE WAS STILL STANDING, DOING NOTHING !!!

[Lamú, top worried, screaming out of her soul] HOOOOOOOOOLD !!! HOOOOOOOOOOLD !! [and catched her arms]

[SHAM POO, even held, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] YOU !!! YOU CANNOT COME BACK AFTEl OVEl 20 YEAlS SAYING "HELLO, I'M YOUl FATHEl" !! WHElE HAVE YOU BEEN IN THIS MEANTIME ?!? WHY YOU LEAVED MAMMY ? WHElE WElE YOU WHEN I WAS NEEDING YOU ?!? HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?

[L.father, now crying] THEY SAID TO ME THAT YOU HAD DIED !!! BOTH !!

[Sham Poo, now free again, TOP SURPRISED] What ?!?

[L.father, still crying] The last time [sigh] that I saw your mother [sigh] she was about [sigh] at her sixth mounth of pregnancy [sigh] but [sniff] when I came back [sigh] on my planet [sigh], after a while [sigh] it begun a great war [sniff]. WE WERE UNDER SIEGE FOR ABOUT 100 DAYS !!!
[Lamú, TOP surprised] Mammy, is true ?!? DADDY HAS FOUGHT DURING THE <<100-DAYS-SIEGE-WAR>> ?!?
[Mrs Invader, still with sweet voice] That's true: we were in danger every days !

[L.father, still crying] When it ended [sigh] I came back [sigh] on the Earth [sigh] immediatly [sniff] but... when I arrived... [sigh]... [now screaming]THEY SAID TO ME THAT YOU WERE DIED BOTH DURING THE BIRTH !! AND THEY SHOWED ME YOUR TOMBS !!! [now crying again]  LOOK !!! LOOK AT THOSE PHOTOS !!!!

She took out a lots of old photos: everyone showed him dropped on his knees in front of two tombs.

[Sham Poo, looking at the photos, so chumed, now with trembling voice] Th... this is the tomb of mammy... but.. THIS ONE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMOlE !!!
[L.father, now with grave voice] THIS HAD TO BE YOUR TOMB !!

[---] I think that you deserve a  lots of explenations !!!

[L.father, NOW FURIOUS] YOU UGLY WITCH, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE ?!?

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] GlANMA ?!?

[Obaba, with grave voice] Sham Poo, all that he said is the truth. JUST THE FINAL IS SO DIFFERENT !!!
[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] WHY ?!?
[Obaba, with grave voice] At that time, everyone of our family disapproved your mother, none of them wanted to have an Oni as a parent. So, when she died, AS SAY OUR TRADITION, THEY DECIDED TO KILL YOU !!! IN THIS WAY THEY BELIVED TO ERASE HIM FOREVER !!!

THAT'S WHY I RAPED YOU IMMEDIATLY AND I'VE BEGUN TO RUN AWAY !!!

I FOUGHT FOR DAYS AGAINST THEM, WITHOUT SLEEPING, WITHOUT EATING, WITHOUT POSE, JUST TO KEEP YOU SAFE !

In the end, after about 1 mounth, they said to me that I had to care at you, without any other explenation !!! JUST TODAY I'VE HEARED THE REST OF THE HISTORY !! NOBODY SAID TO ME THAT HE CAME BACK FOR YOU !!!

[L.father, again with grave voice] But I've never given up to think and to care at you.

IN OUR PRAYERS.... YOU WERE <<OUR LITTLE ANGEL>> !!!

[Lamú, SHOCKED] EEEEEEEEEEK !!! [now with trembling voice] DADDY.. SO ... SINCE MY CHILDHOOD... EVERY TIME YOU MADE ME PRAY.... I WAS PRAYING FOR.. FOR....

[L.father, again with grave voice] FOR YOUR SISTHER, LAMU' !!! YOU WERE PRAYING FOR YOUR BIG SISTHER !! !!!

Just today, seeing your photos, I've recognized you by your hairbands: THEY'RE MADE WITH A MATERIAL THAT DOESN'T EXIST ON THE EARTH (even if it seems ivory).

Sham Poo, I'm not able to imagine how much you've suffered all over those years but I feel how much you're hating me. But now I know that you're alive and, for the moment, that's enough. Don't worry: I'LL WAIT FOR YOU: for all the time you will need, I'll wait for you.

[SHAM POO, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] NO ! I DON'T WANT  !!! ...... I HAVN'T  !!! ...... I CANNOT  !!!

I CANNOT WAIT ANYMOOOOOOlE !!! .......... DADDYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!

... AND HUGED HIM !!

[SHAM POO, hughing him, crying so much] I MISSED YOU !!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH !!!
[L.father, hughing her, same voice] SHAM POO... SWEET CHILD OF MINE !!!

All the others were rather freezed....
... Lamú MOST OF ALL !!!

[Mrs Invader, still with sweet voice] Lamú, you havn't nothing to say?
[Lamú, so angry] WHAT I HAVE TO SAY ?!? DADDY HAS BETRAIED YOU AND...
Mrs Invader, even with sweet voice] No dear... WHEN ALL OF THIS HAPPENED, WE WEREN'T TOGHETER !!
[Lamú, now crying so much] In any case [sigh]... now [sigh] NOW YOU'VE [sigh] A DIFFERENT DAUGHTER [sigh] TO CARE !!! [sigh]
[Mrs Invader, still with sweet voice] Don't say silly things: you'll be our daughter forever, nothing can erase it.

DON'T WORRY: OUR LOVE WON'T BE DIVIDED AT ALL BETWEEN YOU AND HER !!!

IT WILL BE MULTIPLIED FOR BOTH !!!

[L.father, same voice] Lamú... COME YOU TOO WITH US !!!

[Lamú, TOP CHUMED, babbling] A SISTHER.... I_HAVE_A_SISTHER !!!!

[L.father, same voice] A sisther to care !!!
[Lamú, flying in his arms] DADDY !!!! [and huged him]

The enormous body of his father, this time, was provvidential, because he was able to huge both !!!

[Lamú, now wondering] Daddy but... IF SHE'S MY SISTHER... WHY SHE HASN'T ANYONE OF OUR POWER ?!?
[L.father, rather laughting] What ? <<ANY POWER>> ?!? LOOK INTO HER EYES !!!

She did it...
... and...
... THAT STRANGE SENSATION OF SWEETNESS CAME BACK AGAIN !!!

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] DADDY... I FEEL.... I FEEL A SORT OF STRANGE, SWEET HEAT...
[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] I TOO !!

[L.father, rather laughting] ALL THE HALF-BLOOD HAVE THIS POWER !!! IT'S STILL A MISTERY BUT WHEN YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO ONE OF THEM YOU'RE ABLE TO KNOW IMMEDIATLY IF HE'S A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY !! AND EVEN IF THEY'RE SO FAR FROM US, THEY COULD FEEL A SORT OF CHILL OR HEAT WHEN WE'RE THINKING SO DEEP ABOUT THEM !!!

[Sham Poo, TOP SURPRISED] That's why I was so actLacted by you !!! ... AND THAT'S WHY I WAS FEELING THOSE STlANGE CHILLS DUlING THE PAST DAYS !!!

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] A STUPID !!! I WAS A STUPID !!! I HAVN'T CONSIDERATED THIS WAY !!! [now with gentle voice] Sham Poo, th... that's marvellous: NOW I CAN  HUG YOU WITHOUT FEEL ANY SHAME..... AND..... AND I CAN SAY TO YOU THAT I LIKE IT SO MUCH !!!
[Sham Poo, gently too] I TOO.... <<LITTLE SISTHEl>> !!!
[Lamú, HAPPLY CHUMED] OH MY GOD !!!!!

[L.father, again with grave, hot voice] NOW HUG YOU: YOU'VE TO LIVE IN HARMONY !!

All the rest of the people was watching at that scene so chumed.
Ataru was the first one to shake himself from that hypnotic standing.

[Ataru, leading all the rest out of the room] OUT ! OUT ! OUT !! They need to stay alone for a while !!! [now just outside the room, with joyful voice] IN ANY CASE, THIS IS REALLY AN EVENT !!! WE WILL BE GLAD TO HAVE ALL OF YOU HERE AGAIN FOR THE NEXT CHRISTMAS TO CELEBRATE IT !!!

[Everyone] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

IT WAS REALLY A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS DAY !!!!!

IN FACT....
.... that December the 25th a funny confusion was animating the mansion of Lamú....
.... SPECIALLY INTO THE KITCHEN ...
.... WHERE FOUR WOMEN WERE PREPEARING A GREAT DINNER !!!

[Mrs Moroboshi, with gentle voice] I have to admit: you're really so able, Kasumi-chan
[Kasumi, with a giggle] Oh, thank you Moroboshi-san: you have to know that our mother died a long time ago, so I have to care our house. Well, is so tiring (that's true) but.... ALSO FUNNY !!!
[Mrs Moroboshi, still gentle voice] Sham Poo, you too are so experienced !!!
[Sham Poo, rather excited] Well, this was my work unitl few days ago..... [now rather ashamed] MAMMY..... ehm..... CAN I CALL YOU MAMMY ?!?
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] YOU <<HAVE>> TO CALL ME MAMMY !!!
[Sham Poo, now so excited] ... do you think that daddy will like this sauce ?!?
[Mrs Invader, tasting the sauce] Mmmmh.... SO GOOD: HE WILL LIKE IT !!! But don't pour it into the dishes of the others [and giggled]
[Kasumi, so gently] Mrs Invader, do you really think that we the earthinas could eat your same foods?
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Sure: IT'S ENOUGH TO AVOID THE HOT SPICES !!! [and giggled again]

Into the lounge, Akane and Lamú were decorating the christmas tree

[Akane, so touched] There is a lots of animation into the kitchen.... [sigh]
[Lamú, so touched too] That's right [sigh]

[AKANE, NOW FURIOUS] SO WHY THEY'VE CHAINED US TO THIS IRON BALL ?  
[Lamú, FURIOUS TOO] SHE'S RIGHT !!!! DARLING, I WANNA TO BE SET FREE RIGHT NOW !!!

[Ataru, with cold voice] You will be set free only when the dinner will be ready !!!
[Ranma, with cold voice too] THE MANIAC IS RIGHT: WE WANNA SURVIVE THIS TIME !!!

[Akane and Lamú, TOP FURIOUS] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[Ataru, now with gentle voice and a great smile] In any case is a piece of luck to have a person who is able to fly: in this way the decoration of the christmas tree will be perfect !!!
[Lamú, so touched] Oh, really ?
[Ranma, now with gentle voice and a great smile] ... and a female touch is perfect in this case !!!
[Akane, so touched too] Oh, really ?
[Ataru, with clear voice] MERRY CHRISTMAS, <<DAMEND ALIEN>> !!
[Ranma, with clear voice] MERRY CHRISTMAS, <<LARGE HIP>> !!
[Lamú, with funny voice] We're framed with them like two stupids !!!
[Akane, same voice] I think so...

[Akane and Lamú, TOP JOYFUL] BUT WE LOVE IT IN THIS WAY !!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !! [and huged them]

[Ataru, wondering] By the way: ARE YOU A MALE OR A FEMALE ?!?
[Ranma, so angry] I'M A MALE, MORON !!!

[Soun Tendo, with clear voice] So how do you feel to have TWO daughters ?!?
[L.father, laughting so much] I'm really unlucky: we've ever desired a male son and now.... NOW I GOT TWO FEMALES  !!!! [and laughted]
[Soun Tendo, with clear voice] What about me ?!? I HAVE THREE DAUGHTERS !!! [and laughted too]
[Genma Saotome, with clear voice] What about me ?!? I HAVE A SON WHO IS CONTEMPORARY ALSO A DAUGTHER !!!
[Mr Moroboshi, with clear voice] Oh, don't be afraid: SOMETIMES IS A PRIVILEGE TO HAVE A LOTS OF DAUGHTERS AND ANY SONS !!!

[Oyuky, with clear voice] Titty, where is Nabiki ?
[Mendo, with a giggle] Look at this SMS: 'I'm having a strong headhache, I cannot join with you. Have a merry X-mas' !! I THINK SHE'S HATING ME SO MUCH !!! [and giggled]
[Lamú, now talking to Oyuky] Any news about Benten ?
[Oyuky, now worried] None !!! She's still missing !!!
[Lamú, now with a large sigh] Oh, Benten: wherever you are, I wish you a merry Christmas !!!

[Ran, suddenly appeared, with sweet voice] TA-DAAAAAAAAAH !!! THE CAKES ARE ARRIVED !!! THOSE ONES COMES FROM ITALY AND EUROPE !!!
[Ukyo-chan, suddenly appeared, with sweet voice] ... AND THOSE FROM OUR TRADITIONS !!
[Everyone] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

[Sham Poo, with joyful voice and wonderful smile] OK, NOW YOU CAN SET THEM FlEE: THE DINNEl IS LEADY !!!
[Ranma, so curious] Sham Poo, what is in this can ?
[Sham Poo, same situation] MY BELOVED HUSBAND, IT'S OUL SECLET SAUCE: DO YOU WANNA TASTE IT ?
[ATARU, TOP WORRIED] HEY ! HEY !! HOLD !!! HOLD !!!
[RANMA, TOP PAINFUL] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!! IT BUUUUUUUUUUUUURNS !!!
[Ataru, rather with despising voice] You moron....

[Lamú, now free, wondering] Darling, just one word.
[Ataru, surprised] Nan-da?
[Lamú, wondering] You were the only one who weren't actracted in any way by her: why?
[Ataru, with strange voice and an hand behind the head] Oh well...... the day of the cosplay she gave me really a great zap so...... so I've though 'OY MY GOD, MAYBE SHE'S THE FORGOTTEN SISTHER OF Lamú !!! IS  BETTER TO STAY AWAY FROM HER, ONE ZAPPER IS MORE THAN ENOUGH !!!'

[Lamú, totally yellow in face, so pissed, with drunk voice] My Godness....
[Sham Poo, so pissed, with drunk voice] He... he was Light since the beginning......

[Lamú, now free, with touched voice] I'm really glad to be your sisther !
[Sham Poo, rather ashamed] Oh my God.... your.... OUL paLents said to me that they wanna caLLy me on youL planet for sometimes !!!!
[Lamú, same voice] You'll like Uru !!
[Sham Poo, now with touched voice] I'll feel youL missing, <<SISSY>> !!

[Lamú, so surprised] <<SISSY>> ?!?

[Sham Poo, still with touched voice] Well, I was thinking that calling you 'little sistheL' was so awful so.... I've thought that.... 'Sissy' was also the name of a notoLious empeLess...
[Lamú, again with touched voice, closed eyes and a kawai smile] I like it so much.

[Sham Poo, same voice] MELLY CHLISTMAS, SISSY !!! [and huged her]
[Lamú, same voice] MERRY CHRISTMAS, LITTLE ANGEL !!! [and huged her]

MERRY CHRISTMAS SHAM POO !!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS LAMU !!!

... AND BE GOOD SISTHERS !!!

SandStorm:
perfect endind!
really touching story :)

gatulon:
you damned writer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've cried a lot because this final !!!!!!

congrats

GiovaneDinamitardo:
Thank you, thank you to everybody  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

Well, when I've red the topic Lum and Sham Poo are twins I've been <<charmed>> by this assumption and I've got a real delusion when I've red the conclusion ("no, they arn't").

That's why I've wrote a full trilogy: I needed to prepeare the right atmosphere for the final showdown !!!

This is the way in wich I've solved that rebus  saying "YES, THEY ARE" ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version