Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:24:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: RED on WHITE  (Read 4320 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
RED on WHITE
« on: June 27, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »
The worse thing that could happen to a woman ? To be 'red on white'

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
THE TRILOGY OF THE LITTLE ANGEL

EPISODE 2: RED ON WHITE

SINGLE CHAPTER

Tomobiki, the last days of October

It was a strange morning, that thuesday morning: there were so many clouds in the sky but also enough light, even if the Sun was over them, so a strange atmosphere was fulling all the mansion of Lamú with a strange grey colour.
Ataru was having breakfast and Mrs Invader was caring something in the kitchen.
In the same time, Lamú (even eating) was counting something in the top of her fingers and was watching nervously the calendar on the wall, when (suddenly) Ataru left slide a paper in front of her.

[Lamú, so surprised] Darling, what is this ?
[Ataru, eating a toast] You [gnam] you'll have [gnam] to sing it [glup]
[Lamú, still surprised] Why ?
[Ataru, still eating a toast] My producer [gnam] have asked [gnam] to... [NOW UNBREATHING] GH.... GH.... GH.....
[Lamú, so angry] WHAT ABOUT TALKING WITHOUT EATING ?!?
[Ataru, now breathing] I was [GLUP] saying [anf anf anf] that my producer [-BURP-] have asked me to write a love song that you'll have to sing. Here are the lyrics. What do you think about ?

She begun to read them

[Lamú, mumbling] I wandered alone, in the rain .... [mumble].... I was feeling so cold.... [mumble].... baby you....you've changed my life again.....[mumble] ... everyday I'm falling in love, falling in love with you [mumble] in the Sun... [now wondering] ... AND THAT'S ALL FOLKS ?!?
[Ataru, drinking something] That's right !
[Lamú, so depressed] Darling, is awful !! What the delusion !!!
[Ataru, NOW WITH CLEAR VOICE] ... THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU !!!
[Lamú, TOP surprised] Really ?!? [and blinked her large eyes]

[Ataru, same situation] I've wrote those lyrics imaging this scene, that could become a video with you as main character: YOU'RE WALKING IN THE RAIN, UNDER AN UMBRELLA (SO BLUE) WHEN, SUDDENLY, YOU FLY OVER THE CLOUDS AND BEGIN TO JUMP OVER THEM ... UNTIL WHEN YOU SEE (OVER THE CLOUDS !!!) A PHONE BOX !!! YOU'RE SO SURPRISED, YOU TRY TO APPROCIATE TO IT BUT A SUDDEN WINDBLAST THROW AWAY YOUR UMBRELLA !!! [now with a strange lovely voice and sweet sight] Lamú, you'd do this video for me ? I think that you're the only one that ....

[Lamú, TOP JOYFUL] DATCHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! [and huged him] Darling, you cannot concive how much I'm loving you today !!
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] What a lovely idea ! Congratulations, Ataru.

'HAS GONE, HAS GONE', was the thought of Ataru, 'And the producer will pay me an extra bonus of 25.000 Yens for this song !!!'.

[Lamú, NOW SWEETEST AS EVER BEEN] By the way..... darling, why don't you come with me this morning ? I'VE TO DO THAT FAMOUS SERVICE THAT I WAS SAYING TO YOU....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOM !!!!!!!

HE WAS WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT !!
HE WAS SO MUCH SCARED THINKING ABOUT IT !!!
HE HAD TRIED TO FIND A DIVERSION ....
.... BUT IT HAND'T WORKED AT ALL !!!!!!!!

[Ataru, TOP SCARED, WITH TREMBLING VOICE] Gh.. gh.. gh.... L... Lamú.. y... you know that.... that today w.... we have to.. to... to record that s... soundtrack for..for.. that famous anime !! And ... and we're late...  P.. Perma is causing us a lots of troubles.... he's saying that.... that now that he has also...t...to play bass in your place.... he  .... he wants an extra b....

[Lamú, NOW TOP ANGRY] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT: I'VE UNDERSTOOD !! YOU'RE SIMPLY ALLERGIC TO ANYTHING WHO REMIND YOU THE WEDDING, ISN'T ? [and begun to charge a great zap]
[Ataru, TOP SCARED, same voice] S........S........SAVE  ME MRS INVADER !!!
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Lamú, he's right: he has to end his work as  you. [now wondering] Anyway... WHAT IF I COME WITH YOU ? I've ever wanted to watch at you during a service.
[Lamú, sweetly surprised] Really ?
[Mrs Invader, so sweet, with closed eyes and a kaway smile] That's right !
[Lamú, TOP JOYFUL] DATCHAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! [and huged her] Thank you, mummy: it will be a wonderful day with you [NOW ANGRY, looking at Ataru] WITH-HER !! NOT-WITH-YOU !!
[Ataru, TOP SCARED AGAIN, same voice] S........S........SAVE  ME MRS INVADER !!!
Later, they were into a studio (it was into a skyscraper, so high): lots of photographer (even Kokeru were among them) were prepearing the scene, the spot lights and all sort thing like that.

[Mr Takanaka, with gentle voice] So you're the mother of Lamú ? I was supposing to: a so wonderful daughter could have only an adorable mummy as you are.
[Mrs Invader, so ashamed] Oh..... Takanaka San......... please......
[Mr Takanaka, still with gentle voice] I was wondering if we could use her image also in your planet: now that is so notorious that...
[Mrs Invader, now wondering] Well, I've never considerated this evenience. In any way, you have to ask her what.... [NOW WITH SWEET VOICE] Oooooooooooh, Lamú: you're simply adorable !!

IN FACT, SHE WAS DRESSED AS A SWEET BRIDE, WITH A SHIMMERING WITHE CLOTH AND A LOVELY BOUQUET !!!

[Mrs Invader, same voice] Lamú, you cannot imagine how much I desire that you could wear this cloth another time AND NOT ONLY FOR A SERVICE !!
[Lamú, with gentle voice] You know how much I want it !!! [larghe sigh] I have <<only>> to persuade darling !!! [now with clear voice] But I don't wanna think at him right now: today I've to do a work.

The service started early but, after a while, eveyone in the studio noticed something of strange: for every move that Lamú was doing her smile and her face were too much 'artificial' and too much photos weren't good at all.

[Kokeru, wondering] Lamú, what's going on ? Normally it's so easy for you to be natural...
[Lamú, with a strange voice] I... I don't know.... but... I'm feeling .... so hot.....
[Kokeru, wondering] Hot ? Is the end of october, you know ?
[Lamú, even with a strange voice] I WELL KNOW IT !!! Don't say silly things and start again to take the photos.

The service started again but the situation didn't changed at all.

SHE WAS FEELINLG A STRANGE HEAT INSIDE HERSELF !!
TOO MUCH STRANGE !!!
... AND IT WAS INCREASING, SECOND BY SECOND !!!

Even heartbeat wasn't normal...
... but it wasn't at all another damned crisis...
... IT WAS SOMETHING OF WORST !!!

[Kokeru, rather nervous] No, no, no !! Not this way ! Lamú, say the truth: what's going on ? Are you troubled by something ?
[Mrs Invader, so worried] Lamú, if my presence here is causing you all of those troubles...
[Lamú, even with a strange voice] Mummy w.. what the fool are you saying ? I... I need only a fresh drink.

She started once again to do the service...
.... BUT THIS TIME WAS REALLY TOO MUCH !!!

SHE FELT SOMETHING AS AN HARD, DEEP RIP INSIDE OF HER...
... AND BECAME ALL WITHE IN FACE !!!

[Kokeru, now worried too] Hey, Lamú: what's going on ? Are you all right ?
[Lamú, now with trembling voice] N... not at all.... I'm.......I'm so b...... [A PAINFUL SCREAM] AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!

.... AND COLLAPSED ON THE GROUND ...
... EVEN SCREAMING IN PAIN !!!

[Kokeru, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!
[Mr Takanaka, scared too] OH MY GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON ?

A LARGE FLECH OF BLOOD (SO DARK) WAS NOW ON HER WITHE SKIRT !!!

... AND WAS INCREASING !!!

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE SIGHT !!!

RED ' ON ' WHITE !!!!

... AND SHE WAS STILL SCREAMING IN PAIN, IN A TERRIBLE WAY !!!

Everyone in the studio were lost in panic !!
Only one person was totally cold !

[Mrs Invader, with cold voice] YOU, GIVE ME A COVER: QUICKLY ! YOU, ASK FOR AN AMBULANCE !!! YOU, GET OUT FROM HER: SHE NEEDS TO BREATH !!

She dropped on her: with her left hand held the head of her daugther (still groaming, in pain) and put the right deep inside her (dirty) skirt...
... AND RIPPED OUT HER PANTS !!!
THEY WERE FULL OF DARK BLOOD !!!

IT WAS THE BEGINNING OF A PAINFUL HEMORRHAGE !!

NOW Lamú WAS SO COLD !!!

TOO MUCH COLD !!!

[Mrs Invader, even with cold voice] SO, WHAT ABOUT THAT COVER? AND THE AMBULANCE ?
[Mr Takanaka] TAKE THIS TO COVER HER [and leaved his jacket]
[A photographer, talking out from a phone] THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM ! A GREAT CAR ACCIDENT HAS COMPROMISED THE TRAFFIC !! THE AMBULANCE CANNOT COME RIGHT NOW !!
[Mrs Invader, even with cold voice] SHE NEEDS AN HOSPITAL, WHERE IS THE NEAREST ?
[Mr Takanaka, wondering] Well...... Tomobiki's Hospital, of course. Is not so far..... I think about 15 minutes in fly but..... even if I call right now an helycopter....
[Mrs Invader, even with cold voice] YOU, PROTECT HER !! THE OTHERS HAVE TO COME BEHIND OF ME AND TO SECURE THEMSELFS !!!

She destroyed the window with a great zap: a great windblast fulled (in a wild way) the room and several objects were throwed ouf, on the emptyness !!

Then, Mrs Invader took her daughter on the arms...
... (she was still groaming, lost in pain)....

[Mrs Invader, even with cold voice] SOMEONE ADVISE OYNATA SAN AND SAYS HIM THAT I WILL CARRY HIM MY DAUGTHER FLYING UNTIL THE HOSPITAL ! SAY ALSO THAT IF HE WILL NEEDS SOME BLOOD FOR A TRANSFUSION HE WILL CAN USE MINE. AND SOMEONE ADVISE ALSO ATARU [now watching Lamú, talking with sweet voice] Don't worry, dear: YOU'RE SAFE WITH ME !!! And remember:<<OUR LITTLE ANGEL>> IS WATCHING AT YOU !!!
[Lamú, with feeble trembling voice] ...little angel....

She grabbed her so strictly...
... AND FLIED OUTSIDE THE WINDOW !!!
Into another studio, Ataru and the Stormtroopen were recording a song....
...when...

[A man behind a glass] YOU UGLY MORONS, HOW MANY TIMES I'LL HAVE TO REMIND YOU THAT THE CELLPHONES ARE NOT ALLOWED INSIDE THE RECORDING ROOM ??
[Ataru, so nervous] He's right: who is the stupid that has forgotten to set off the cellphone ??

Everyone were watching at him with evil sight !!!

[Ataru, so surprised] Hey, why this strange sight ?
[Perma, with a strange face and voice] Have you tried to watch into your pocket ?
[Ataru, so surprised] What ? [now touching the pocket, with a silly smile] OH, LOOK !!! IT'S MINE !! WHAHAHAHAH !!
[Chibi, so bored] He will never learn !!!
[Kakugari, so nervous] HURRY, SET OFF IT !!! WE'RE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU ANOTHER TIME !!
[Ataru, so surprised] What ? An hidden number ? [now talking into the cellphone] Hell'?
[---] SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!! FINALLY I'VE FOUND YOU !!!
[Ataru, TOP angyr] KOKERU, GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!
[Kokeru, talking from the cellphone, TOP scared] Lamú IS BAD !!! SO BAD !!! SO BAAAAAAAAAAD !!!
[Ataru, now TOP worried] What ? WHAT ?!?
[Kokeru, same situation] HER MOTHER IS CARRING HER TO THE TOMOBIKI'S HOSPITAL !!! YOU HAVE TO BE THERE, SHE COULD NEED A TRANSFUSION !!!
[Ataru, still TOP worried] Oh........ OH MY GOD !!! [now talking to the others] Lamú IS SO BAD, I HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL !!!
[Perma, TOP worried too] WHAT ?
[Chibi, TOP worried too] OH MY GOD !!!
[Kokeru, top worried too] LET'S GO, WE CANNOT WASTE ANY MINUTE !!

They took a car.
The trip was so long, with lots of difficulties but, after a neverending travel, they arrived to the Tomobiki's Hospital.
During this time they've called all the old friends of the school but, when they entered, none of them were there.
In any case, Ataru, with a great run, was the first one who entered into the Hospital and, accidentally, found immediatly doctor Oynata.
He grabbed him on his white jacket and begun to shake him

[Ataru, TOP SCARED, shaking dr Oynata] OYNATA SAN, WHAT'S HAPPENING ? HOW IS SHE ? WHY SHE NEEDS A TRANSFUSION ? I HAVE TO..
[Dr Oynata, even shaked] P.... Pl.... Please l..let me breath and speak.

Ataru let him free immediatly.
[Dr Oynata, now with grave voice] Well, now there is no more danger: the situation is under control.
[Ataru, even scared] SO, WHAT HAS HAPPENED ?
[Dr Oynata, still with grave voice] I'm sorry, it was impossible to save BOTH !! I was forced to choose the life of the mother.
[Ataru, even scared] <<BOTH>> ??  <<THE MOTHER>> ?!? [NOW ANGRY] I DON'T LIKE AT ALL THE MISTERY, OYNATA SAN, SLAP ME IN FACE THE TRUTH OR SHUT UP !!
[Dr Oynata, still with grave voice] As you want.

EXTRAUTERINE PREGNANCY !!!

IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP ON !!!

[Ataru, TOP CHUMED] P-R-E-G-N-A-N-C-Y ?!?

He dropped on his knees...
... and took her head by his hands...
.... and turned it to the floor.
His eyes were so opened.

TOO MUCH TOUGHTS WERE NOW FALLING ON HIS MIND....
... BUT HE WASN'T ABLE TO CATCH ANYONE OF THEM !!!!

To breath for the outlived danger ? Or to be worried for her ? Or to stay confortably numb ? Or begun to cry ? Or doing nothing ? Or somehow else ?
All of this thought were doing a great war inside his head.....

Several hands were now trying to shake him...
... those of his friends...
... those of the mother of Lamú....
... THOSE OF HIS MOTHER, who was now next to him....
... BUT HE DIDN'T SAW ANYONE AROUND HIM !!!

Finally he waked up...
... ignoring all the people all around him...
... and walked until the room of Lamú.
He opened genlty the door.
She was (all alone) still laying in bed, turned on his right side, crying silently, with the face huged deep inside the cushion.
SHE HAD TERRIBLE WHITE HANDS !!!

He walked a bit, just to stay so close to her...
[Ataru, with gentle] Lamú....
[Lamú, SCREAMING] GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!
[Ataru, surprised] What ?
[Lamú, SCREAMING STRONGEST] GO AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!! LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOONE !!!!!
[Ataru, surprised]Why ?
[Lamú, SCREAMING STRONGEST] LEAVE ME !!! LEAVE ME ALOOOOOOOOOOONE !! [and started again to cry still hiding the face on the cushion]

How many time passed from that moment ?
It was impossible to say....
.... but...
... suddenly....
... SOMEONE BEGUN TO CARESS HER, GENLTY, ON THE HEAD, AROUND HER LITTLE HORNS !!!

IT WAS THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF TENDERNESS FOR THE ONIS !!

[Lamú, with trembling voice, still crying and hiding the face on the cushion] M... mummy ?

It wasn't her mother....
... IT WAS ATARU !!
.... WHO WAS WATCHING HER IN A UNKNOWN WAY, WITH A STRANGE SMILE NEVER SEEN BEFORE !!!

[Lamú, same situation] D... darling ? You...... you are still here ?

He was awake, in front of her, saying nothing but still caressing her on the head (around her little horns).

[Lamú, same situation] I.... I'm so cold.......

He put gently on her (STILL SILENT) another cover...
... and huged a little.

Behind the door of the room, a lots of peopole were peeping the scene.

[Lamú, same situation] D... darling y.... you...... [NOW SCREAMING AGAIN] YOU'VE NOTHING TO SAY TO ME ABOUT ALL OF THIS ?!?

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT ATARU, FINALLY, FOUND THE STRENGHT (and the words) TO TALK TO HER !
... and begun, with low voice.

Behind the door of the room, a lots of peopole were still peeping the scene....
... BUT NOBODY COULD HEAR ANYTHING  !!!
[Mrs Invader, talking to herself] OH, LITTLE ANGEL, WHY YOU'VE LEAVED US THIS TIME ?
Posted on: May 10, 2008, 05:04:35 PM

Finally I've found againt this funny picture: A Lamú PREGNANT !!!

In line with this tale ?  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:49:19 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
Re: RED on WHITE
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 11:08:17 PM »
so scary  :?

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: RED on WHITE
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 01:44:06 AM »
lool at the pic, funny one! :P
Follow your dreams...