Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:38:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Author Topic: AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU  (Read 2801 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU
« on: June 16, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »
Ataru is worried: Lamú has disappeared, leaving no trace. But the worst is that nobody seems to have ever knew her !!

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU

CHAPTER ONE: NOT FOUND !!

Tomobiki, the first half of January.

It was a strange day, that day of January in Tomobiki-Cho: the Sun was shining low in a sky without clouds but it was also so cold, with a strange chilling wind.
Into a park, among naked tree, a notorious guy (wearing casual hard clothes and a pair of sun glasses) was having a walk: his eyes looked so strange, it seemed that a curtain was felt on them, because he was hurting a lots of people, with a drunk walk, but he didn't seemed to see or hear them.
But, suddenly, a great scream shacked him from his strange way to be.

[Four girls, so excited, screaming] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIII !!!!!!
[Ataru, now <<awake>>] WOW !!! LADIEEEEEEEEEES !!! [and huged them]
[A girl] GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[A girl] GIVE ME A PHOTO OF YOU !!
[A girl] GIVE ME A DATE !!
[A girl, so angry] I'VE SEEN HIM THE FIRST, I_WANNA_HAVE_A_DATE_WITH _HIM !!
[Ataru, now  TOP excited, with quiet voice] All right, all right, don't worry: you've just found the right person !!! [now joyful] I WILL CARE YOU ALL !!! ALL TOGHETER !!!
[All the girls, TOP excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

It was the begin of a funny day....
... AND ALSO THE BEGIN OF A SINFULLY NIGHT !!!
... and, in the end...
... ATARU, FINALLY, AWAKED IN HIS (enormous) BED.

[Ataru, talking to himself] WOW, WHAT A DREAM !!! [And opened both his arms] GEE, if only it could come true !!! HAVING SEX WITH FOUR GIRLS !!! CONTEMPORARY !!! WITH ALL TOGHETER !! [and stretched again his arms] YAAAAAWN, this one could be a powerful beginning of the day in my har... [NOW SCARED, TOP SCARED, LOST IN PANIC] GH.... GH.....GH.....

He was now standing, rather freezed, with a nervous smile, in a silly pose, in his bed.

[Ataru, talking to himself, so much worried] OK, now I'll count until three and at the 'three' I'll get awake.... one.... two.... th... [NOW SCARED, LOST IN PANIC] YEHOHAAAAAAAAARG !!

IT WASN'T A DREAM !!!

IT WAS REALITY !!!

THE FOUR GIRLS WERE STILL LAYING (EVERYONE NAKED) IN HIS ENORMOUS BED !

[Ataru, with worried voice, shaking the girls, one by one] All right, all right, Big Ben has just saied 'stop' !! Wake up ! Wake up ! The Sun is high enough to enjoy the day !! Wake up, wake up !! You've to come back home !!

Groaming so much, all the girls got awake and dressed themselfes and then, after a lots of greetings, came out from the mansion.

[Ataru, breathing so loud] Oh my God.... I've to erase every evidence of this night.... otherwise she'll burn me so much that the morgue won't recognize me neither on my tooths !! [now screaming] OSCAR ! OSCAAAAAAAAR !!!

All the robots arrived immediatly.

[Ataru, with nervous voice] Oscar 1, change all the sheets of the bed and wash the ones of this night; Oscar 2, clean the bedroon, Oscar 3, clean the lougne; Oscar 4, when will come back home Lamú?
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! Lamú ! BEEP ! FILE NOT FOUND !!
[Ataru, now surprised] What ?
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! I RE-PRHASE ! BEEP ! Lamú: FILE NOT FOUND !!
[Ataru, still surprised] Oscar, update your files immediatly with your <<brothers>> and say me when she will come back, is so important.
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! ALL THE FILES ARE ALREADY UPDATED ! BEEP ! Lamú: FILE NOT FOUND !!
[Ataru, now TOP ANGRY] OSCAR, STOP JOKING WITH ME AND SAY ME WHEN SHE'LL COME BACK HOME !!
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! I'M A ROBOT, I CANNOT PLAY A JOKE !!! BEEP ! Lamú: FILE NOT FOUND !!
[Ataru, now TOP ANGRY] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !! [and walked away]

After an hard shower, he took a decision and dialed a particular cellphone number.

[---] All'?
[Ataru, so nervous] MENDO, DO YOU KNOW WHERE Lamú HAD TO DO HER SERVICE TODAY ?!?
[Mendo, so nervous too] Moroboshi, I'm not your secretary !!! I havn't the agenda of your groupies. Remember that your role is to play the music: this don't allow you to...
[Ataru, now surprised] Hey, wait for a moment: THIS MEANS THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IS Lamú TODAY ?!?
[Mendo, screaming from the cellphone] THIS MEANS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANY GIRLS WITH THIS NAAAAAAAAAME !!!
[Ataru, TOP surprised] MENDO, DON'T JOKE WITH ME !!! I well know that, since the times of the school, you were so much in love with her, so...
[Mendo, screaming from the cellphone] MOROBOSHIIIIIII, TIME IS MONEY FOR ME !!! DON'T MIND ME WITH YOUR SILLY HISTORIES !!
[Ataru, SCREAMING] LAMU !! L-A-M-U' !!!! YOU WELL KNOW HER !!!!
[Mendo, screaming from the cellphone] MOROBOSHIIIIIII, GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEL !!
[---] Titty, what's going on?
[Ataru, SCREAMING] PLEASE, PLEASE: PASS ME OYUKY !!!
[Mendo, so suspicious] Why I'd have to?
[Ataru, SCREAMING] PLEASE, PLEASE: IT'S A QUESTION OF LIFE OR DEATH !!
[Mendo, so bored] Oyuky, please, try to ratiocinate with this moron [and passed her the cellphone]
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Ataru, is you ?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] Oyuky, finally !! Please, say to me where is Lamú today.
[Oyuky, so surprised] Ataru, I have to admit: I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WITH THIS NAME !!
[Ataru, SCREAMING AGAIN] OYUKY, NOT YOU !!! Lamú IS YOUR FRIEND FROM THE TIMES YOUR CHILDHOOD !! YOU, HER, BENTEN, RAN: YOU WERE ALL TOGHETER IN THE SAME CLASSROOM !!!!
[Oyuky, so much surprised] Ataru, you're worring me: I can secure you that I DON'T KNOW ANYONE WITH THIS NAME !!
[Ataru, SCREAMING] OYUKY, BE SERIOUS WITH MEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!
[Oyuky, TOP  surprised] I'm serious !! Ataru, what's going on ? Today you're too mush strange !!!
[Mendo, screaming again in the cellphone] MOROBOSHI, THIS IS THE LAST WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM OYUKY AND FROM ALL THE DRUGS !!!!! [and closed the cellphone]

'Oh my God', was the thought of Ataru, 'what's going on today? I'm really awake or I'm still sleeping?

He smashed so hard his head on the wall.
Pain.
So much pain.
It was the final evidence.
HE WAS AWAKE !!!

[Ataru, talking to himself] All right, let's do a sacrifice [and dialed another cellphone number]
[voice from the cellphone] All'?
[Ataru, SCREAMING] KOKERU, I'VE TO ASK TO YOU....
[Kokeru, with joyful voice] SUUUUUUUGAAAAAAAAAR !!! HOW LONG !!! IS TRUE THAT YOU'VE JUST CALLED ME TO HAVE A DATE WITH ME ?!?
[Ataru, TOP NERVOUS, SCREAMING] KOKERU, BE SERIOUS AND SAY TO ME IF Lamú IS ALREADY AT WORK !!!!!
[Kokeru, now surprised] What ?
[Ataru, TOP NERVOUS, SCREAMING] L-A-M-U' !!!! I'M TALKING ABOUT HER !
[Kokeru, still surprised] Sugar, I don't know anyone with this name !!!!
[Ataru, TOP NERVOUS, SCREAMING] YOU UGLY FAIRY: LOOK AT ALL HER PHOTOS POINTED ON THE WALLS OF YOUR OFFICE AND YOU'LL REMIND HER !!!
[Kokeru, still surprised] Sugar, you're really worring me: you know that I've took a lots of photos of a lots of gilrs but anyone of them had that name !!!
[Ataru, TOP NERVOUS, SCREAMING] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!!! [and closed the cellphone number]

But his last words worried so much Ataru, who had another idea: he opened his laptop and begun to search on internet for all the firms and the brands for whom Lamú did almost one service...
.... AND GOT A DEEP, HEAVY SHOCK !!!

HE DIDN'T FOUND ANY PHOTO OF HER !!!!

Even typing her name on Google, he was just able to find a lots of photos of 'LUM AGNES'...
... (or some blogs of some unknown girls)
.... AND NOTHING ELSE !!!

Then, he opened the cabinet of his bedroom...
... AND HAD ANOTHER BIG SHOCK !!

IN FACT, HE FOUND ONLY HIS CLOTHES !!!!

In the end, he took out all of their photos....
... ANOTHER SHOCK !!!

IN ANYONE OF THEM THERE WEREN'T ANY IMAGE OF Lamú !!!!

'OH MY GOD', was his thoughts, 'WHAT'S GOING ON?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON TODAY?!?'

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:50:47 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2008, 02:33:59 PM »
wow! O.o

keep it going! :)
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 11:52:33 PM »
Ataru is worried: Lamú has disappeared, leaving no trace. But the worst is that nobody seems to have ever knew her !!

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU

CHAPTER TWO: DESPERATLY LOOKING FOR Lamú !!

Totally lost in panic, Ataru awaked from the armchair of her mansion and went outdoor, with a silly, desperate, nervous running, having any logical direction.
It was rather a piece of luck when he hurt a person, who felt down, groaming so much.
Next to her another one (so notorious) screamed something versus him.

[Sakura, so angry] MOROBOSHI, WHEN YOU'LL BECOME ADULT?
[Ataru, so confused] S... Sakura san... I... I havn't seen.... ehm... [now screaming] SHINOBU, HOW DO YOU FEEL?
[Shinobu, waking up] S.. sincerely... I was feeling better just few minutes ago.
[Ataru, now surprised] WOW, Sakura: soon you'll become a mummy !!!

It was true: she was now at about her 8th mounth of pregnancy and her woomb was so great.

[Sakura, with sweet voice] Do you wanna know? It was true: THEY'LL BE TWO TWINS !! [and caressed <<them>> gently]
[Ataru, with clear, worried voice] SAKURA, SHINOBU: RIGHT YOU !! I NEED YOUR HELP !!
[Shinobu, now worried] About?
[Ataru, same voice] Lamú HAS DISAPPEARED !!
[Shinobu and Sakura, now watching each others] <<Lamú>> ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] Shinobu, just answer me to this: do you remember that, once upon, we were togheter?
[Shinobu, with clear voice] Sure.
[Ataru, same voice] SO WHY YOU LEAVED ME?
[Shinobu, with clear voice] BECAUSE YOU WERE A LECHER !!! 

Hearing those words, Ataru felt down in a silly pose but he found the strenght to ask her other things.

[Ataru, rising from the ashes] NO, YOU LEAVED ME BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT THAT I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER !!! TRY TO REMEMBER !!!
[Shinobu, with clear voice] Ataru, I can secure you: I HAVNT' EVER KNEWN ANYONE WITH THIS NAME !!!
[Ataru, so forolon] Sakura, what about you?
[Sakura, so suspicious] Moroboshi, say me the truth: HAVE YOU BEGUN TO ASSUME DRUGS RECENTLY ?!?
[Ataru, now angry] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!!! [and run away]
[Shinobu, with pissed voice and expression] Today he is too much out of his standard !!
[Sakura, with pissed voice and expression too] Just because he hasn't thought to touch or kiss us?

IT WAS TRUE !!
ATARU WAS FORGETTING ALL THE REST OF THE GIRLS JUST TO RUN BEHING HIS OBSESSION !!
In the end, he stopped his run in front of his old house and stept inside.

[Mrs Moroboshi, so surpised] WOW, this is really an event: THE ROCK STAR THAT COME BACK TO MEET HIS PARENTS?
[Ataru, so worried] Mummy, please: I'm not here for wasting time. I really need you.
[Mrs Moroboshi, so much surpised] About ?
[Ataru, same voice] Lamú HAS DISAPPEARED !!
[Mrs Moroboshi, so much surpised] Who is Lamú ?
[Ataru, now angry] MUMMY, NOT YOU ! NOT YOU !!! Lamú HAS LIVED WITH US FOR SEVERAL YEARS !!! IN THIS HOUS !!! IN MY BEDROOM !!! HOW COULD YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN HER ?!?

Hearing those words, Mrs Moroboshi pointed a knife against his neck

[Mrs Moroboshi, now so angry] Ataru, even if you're living on your own I'm still your mother and you've to respect me, so answer to my question: WHAT_THE_FOOL_DID_YOU_HA VE_SMOKE_RECENTLY ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling voice] N... nothing !!! I can swear it !!! I... in any case, can I enter again in my bedroom ?
[Mrs Moroboshi] Sure. [and let him free]

It begun a nervous search....
... INVAIN !!!
THERE WERE NOTHING THAT REMINDED Lamú, IN ANY WAY !!!

But, suddenly, Ataru had an idea, so left his old house and begun to run (so fast) in the street.
Soon he arrived to a famous bakery.

[Ran, with joyful voice and smile] Have a nice day, Ataru.
[Ataru, even worried] Ran, right you !! I need a great help from you.
[Ran, now surprised] About ?
[Ataru, even worried] ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE A SPACE CALL TO SPEAK WITH THE PARENTS OF Lamú ?!?
[Ran, so much surprised] <<Lamú>> ?!?
[Ataru, now so angry] RAN: YOU HATE Lamú BECAUSE SHE HAS DESTROYED YOUR CHILDHOOD !!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?
[Ran, so much surprised] Ataru, are you all right ?!?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] SHAM POO !!! I NEED TO TALK WITH THE PARENTS OF SHAM POO !! IS A QUESTION OF LIFE OR DEATH !!
[Ran, again with joyful voice and smile] Oh, sure: I can call them immedialty !!! Follow me ! [and walked into another room]

Ran set on a great computer: after a while her console was lighted by severals colored led and, finally, was able to open a voice space call with Uru Planet.

[Voice of Sham Poo] Hell'?
[Ran, with sweet voice] Sham Poo, Ataru is here saying that needs you.
[Voice of Sham Poo] About?
[Ataru, so worried] Sham Poo, what about your parents?
[Voice of Sham Poo] Have a nice day, Atalu ! My paLents? They'Le lovey !!! I'm so happy: finally I've a family who caLe me !!! My dLeam has come tLue !!
[Ataru, so worried] Please, ask them if they know where is Lamú.
[Voice of Sham Poo] What?
[Ataru, so worried] I'M TALKING ABOUT Lamú !!! IS YOUR LITTLE SISTHER !!!
[Voice of Sham Poo] L... Leally? I HAVE ALSO A SISTHEl ?!?
[Ataru, so worried] PLEASE, ASK FOR YOUR MOTHER !!!
[Voice of Sham Poo] M... mummy, please: come heLe...
[Voice of Mrs Invader] What's going on?
[Ataru, so worried] MRS INVADER, YOU'RE MY LAST HOPE !!!
[Voice of Mrs Invader] Ataru, dear: I feel you worried. What's going on?
[Ataru, so worried] Lamú HAS DISAPPEARED !!!
[Voice of Mrs Invader] <<Lamú>>? Who is <<Lamú>>
[Ataru, screaming with all his strenghts] IS YOUR DAUGHTEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!!
[Voice of Mrs Invader] Ataru, dear: SHAM POO IS MY DAUGHTER ! MY SOLE DAUGHTER !

Suddenly, the call was interrupted.

[Ran, so worried] Ataru, are you all right ?
[Ataru, so depressed] Ran, just leave me alone [and walked away]

Now he was wakling on the street, without pose, without any idea.
He was really chumed: it seemed that he was the only one that have preserved the memories of Lamú in the whole universe !!!
Istinctively, he came back in the park, in the same place of the day before.
All was quiet.
Nothing was strange.
He set down on a bench and took his head on his arms.

'What's going on?' was his thoughts, 'what have happened? How can disappear a person in this way? Not only a person but ALL HER MEMORIES HAVE BEEN WIPED OUT !!! Why?'

He was now thinking so intensly to her.

[Ataru, talking to himself] Lamú, where are you ?
.... Lamú.....
.'''. Lamú.....
.... '''''.Lamú.....
........................ .................. Lamú.....
'.
''..
''''
''''..
'''''''
'''''''''''''''''' [sigh]

[Ataru, SCREAMING] I'VE HEARED YOU !!! YOU'RE CRYING !!!!!

Now other things were coming back on his mind.

[Ataru, talking to himself] What have happened just yesterday? I was..... having a walk in this side of the park....... when.......... WHEN I'VE MET SOMEONE THAT.........THAT....... [now scared] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AARG !!!!!!
..... THUMP !!!!

He felt down into a deep hole...
... and....
........ FOUND A LONG, LONG CORRIDOR !!!!

He walked into it and....
...... in the end, IT WAS INTO A SORT OF SAD SPACECRAFT !!!

... AND NOW THE CRY OF Lamú WAS SO CLEAR AND EASY TO HEAR !!!!

[Ataru, talking to himself] Keep hard, Lamú: I'm coming to rescue you !!!

Now he was walking silently and carefully, following the direction of the cry of her...
... and...
..... in the end....
............. SHOCK !!!!!

HE SAW Lamú LAYING, JAILED, INTO A GREAT, ENORMOUS WEB !!!!!

[Lamú, with feeble voice] Th... that's enough.... that's enough...... I...... I havn't no more strenghts... Your web is vampyrising my power but..... I feel..... I won't surivive for long......
[A VOICE, FALLING FROM UPSTAIRS] I DON'T MIND !!! I WANNA MORE ENERGY FROM YOU !!! A SPACECRAFT REQUIRE SO MUCH ENERGY !!!
[Lamú, with feeble voice] Th... that's enough.... that's enough...... I....... I could die........
[A VOICE, FALLING FROM UPSTAIRS] E-N-E-R-G-Y !!!!!!!

[Ataru, screaming] Lamú !!!!! I'VE FOUND YOU !!!!! KEEP HARD !!!!!
[Lamú, with feeble voice] D........ Darling.......

[A VOICE, FALLING FROM UPSTAIRS] YOU STUPID, ARE YOU BACK HERE ?!? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU'VE A GREAT DEBIT WITH ME AND SHE'S PAYING IT IN YOUR PLACE ?!?

[Ataru, so much surprised] What ?!? <<A DEBIT>> ?!? WHAT THE HELL OF DEBIT ? WHAT HAVE HAPPENED YESTERDAY ?!? WHO ARE YOU ?!?

(To be continued)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:51:56 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 10:38:38 PM »
So good but what kind of debit could have Ataru ?????????

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 11:47:59 PM »
This one !!!!!!  >:)

AN UNIVERSE WITHOUT YOU

CHAPTER THREE: THE STING !!

When the creature begun to get down from the roof, slowly, Ataru begun to remember what has happened just the day before...
THE CREATURE WAS SO SCARY !!!
IN FACT...
.... IT SEEMED AN ENORMOUS SPIDER...
..... even if his superior part was similar to an human being (even if with a strange blue colored skin).

[Ataru, with clear voice] NOW I REMEMBER ALSO YOUR NAME: YOU'RE TUTIN !!!
[Tutin, with an evil laught] Nice to meet you again, young earthian: are you came back here to pay me your debit?
[Ataru, now surprised] <<Debit>> ? [now with wrath] What_the_fool_of_debit?
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] THE DEBIT ABOUT THE GAMBLING MATCH THAT WE'VE HAD JUST YESTERDAY !!! LOOK AT THIS BILL, DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOUR CALLIGRAPHY ?!?

He showed in front of him a sort of bill...
... AND ATARU GOT A SHOCK !!!

IT WAS A BILL WHO FORCED HIM TO PAY AN INCREDIBLE AMOUNTH OF MONEY...
... THAT NUMBER HAD SOMETHING AS 22 'ZERO' NEXT TO IT !!!

[Ataru, now babbling] Th... that's impossible... it's impossible to pay something like this !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] THAT'S WHY SHE'S HERE !!!
[Ataru, now TOP angry] GIVE ME BACK Lamú: SHE'S INNOCENT !!! And.... [now with wrath] ... and now I remember also this one: YOU'VE FORCED ME TO GAMBLE WITH YOU YESTERDAY !!! YOU'VE FORCED ME WITH...... [now TOP SCARED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAARGH !!! THEY'RE BACK ?!?

AROUND HIM, A MISTERIOUS, TERRIBLE SWARM OF CREPY INSECTS WERE FLYING, SLOWLY AND NERVOUSLY !!!

[Tutin, even with an evil laught] I suggest to you to don't make any move: THEY'RE SO NERVOUS AND THEIR BIT IS MORTAL !!! About the rest....  well, you've to know that, for the moonspiders like me, the life isn't so easy (and also boring): anyone in the universe try to avoid us.... ..(that's why I was needing someone to keep away my lonelyness).... IS USED TO SAY THAT WE EAT HUMAN MEAT. Well, this isn't true, BUT WE LIKE TO KEEP THEIR MEMORIES !!!
[Ataru, now babbling] What ?!? The memories ?!?
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh.... memories are the most precious thing in the whole universe AND, WITH YOU, I'VE FOUND A REAL TREASURE !!! THE ONES OF THIS GIRL ARE REALLY INCOMMENSURABLES !!! AND THE SPIDERS OF MY RACE ARE ABLE TO GET THE MEMORIES OF A PERSON ALL OVER THE UNIVERSE !!!
[Ataru, now TOP angry] GIVE ME BACK HER AND HER MEMORIES !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Only if you'll be able to pay me your debit
[Ataru, still angry] I CHALLANGE YOU !!! I WANNA HAVE A RE-MATCH !!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] In this case, I suggest to you to choose a different game to play: you were so bad yesterday, you've lost any point playing majong !!!
[Ataru, still angry] WHAT ABOUT PLAYING POKER ?!?
[Tutin, now wondeirng] Mmmmmmh.... that's right: it's a game famous all over the universe. [now with clear voice] ALL RIGHT, LET'S BEGIN !!!

They set in front of a table, face to face, with the swarm still flying around Ataru (so slowly).

[Tutin, with clear voice] SHE WILL BE  THE FINAL GRAN PRIX [and took Lamú in his <<hands>>]: THE ONE THAT WILL HAVE MORE FICHES THAT THE OTHER SHALL HAVE HER FOREVER !!
[Lamú, so scared] DARLING, GIVE UP: IS SURELY A MESS UP !!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] I havn't another choice [now looking at Tutin] ALL RIGHT, I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLANGE BUT IF I WIN YOU'LL GIVE ME BACK HER AND ALL HER MEMORIES !!!
[Tutin, again even with an evil laught] You're asking for a re-match but in wich way can you pay me this time?
[Ataru, still angry] I CAN PAY IT WITH THE MEMORIES OF MY CHILDHOOD !!!
[Tutin, now wondeirng] Mmmmmmh.... that's right: let me see.....

A misterious withe ray came out from the head of Ataru...
... and...
... after a while....
.... A LOTS OF FICHES CAME OUT FROM HIS HEAD !!!

[Ataru, TOP surprised] How... how can be possible ?!?
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh... THOSE FICHES ARE THE MEMORIES OF YOUR CHILDHOOD !!! Well, no more words now: let' begin to play, here are your cards, this ones are mine.

Ataru watched them carefully.....
and....
[Ataru, with clear voice] I wanna change two of them !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh... all right.... two for you.... three for me.....
[Ataru, with clear voice] All right... I bet....... THE HALF OF MY MEMORIES !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] 'SEEN' !!!
[Ataru, rather angry] DOUBLE COUPLE: TWO KINGS AND TWO QUEENS (and an ace) !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] THREE OF A KIND !!!

The match begun in the worse way for Ataru, who was now so much scared.

IN FACT...
.... HE WASN'T ABLE TO REMIND ANYTHING ABOUT HER CHILDHOOD BEFORE HIS TENTH YEAR !!!

[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Beware earthian, I suggest to you to manage your fiches: IN FACT, IF YOU LOOSE ALL OF YOUR MEMORIES, YOU'LL BECOME A VEGETAL !!!
[Lamú, so scared] DARLING, GIVE UP!!! GIVE UP !!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] I WILL NEVER SURRENDER !!! [now again with angry voice] All right, now give me other cards.

Ataru watched them carefully.....
and....
[Ataru, with clear voice] I wanna change three of them !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh... all right.... three for you.... two for me.....
[Ataru, with clear voice] All right... I bet....... THE OTHER HALF OF MY MEMORIES !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] This time is not enough: I wanna much more from you !!! And remember that you've to pay to me the debit of yesterday !!!
[Ataru, TOP AGRY] All right... I can bet also....... MY MEMORIES OF THE SCHOOL !!!

Another time, the misterious withe ray lighted the head of Ataru...
... and...
... after a while....
.... A LOTS OF FICHES CAME OUT FROM HIS HEAD !!!

[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Is not enough yet: I wanna so much more from you !!!
[Ataru, TOP AGRY] All right... I can bet also....... THE MEMORIES OF ALL THE GIRLS I'VE MET, SPARED THE ONES OF HER !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] WOW !!! This is really a wonderful bet !! All right, 'SEEN' !!! Show me your cards !!!

[Ataru, with wrath] FULL HOUSE !!! TWO JACKS AND THREE EIGHTS !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] FLUSH !!!

[Ataru, TOP SCARED] H... HOW IS POSSIBLE ?!?
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh eh, you're the worst gambler of the whole universe: you're not able to keep in your mind the cards just passed and to prevent any point of your foe !! [now with despising voice] DO YOU REALLY WANT TO CONTINUE ?!?

[Ataru, with wrath] SURE !!!
[Tutin, now wondering] You havn't than few fiches right now, in wich way you would pay me ?!?
[Ataru, with wrath] I CAN BET ALL MY MEMORIES REGARDING HER !!!!!!

Hearing those words, Lamú had an heart attack and swooned !!!

It was an error....
... IN FACT....
..... AN INCREDIBLE QUANTITY OF FICHES CAME OUT FROM THE HEAD OF ATARU....
....... REALLY BREATHTAKING !!!!!!

[Tutin, so much surprised] Incredible, really incredible !!! An amounth beyond any prevision !!! I have to admit: YOU'RE SO DEEP IN LOVE WITH HER, ISN'T IT?

[Ataru, TOP SCARED, babbling] YEHOHAAAAAAAAARGH !!! W.... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?!?

[Tutin, again with an evil laught] Eh eh eh, you can keep your act with any person but not with Tutin !! Those fiches are the evindence: ONLY A PERSON WHO IS SO DEEP IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER ONE CAN OWN SO PRECIOUS MEMORIES ON HIS HEAD !!! [now with despising voice] Do you really wanna bet all of them ?!?

[Ataru, with wrath] SURE !!! GIVE ME MY CARDS !!!!!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh eh, you're so coragious !!! All right, here you are !!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] THIS TIME I NEED TO CHANGE JUST ONE OF THEM !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] Eh eh... all right.... one for you.... NONE FOR ME !!!!!

Hearing those words, Ataru got so much scared....
.... so he watched again (so slowly) his cards, passing on his hands one by one...
.... and...
[Ataru, TOP AGRY] All right... I can bet ....... THOSE MEMORIES !!!
[Tutin, even with an evil laught] This time is not enough !!! Do you know the word 'VABANQUE' ?!? IS WHEN A GAMBLER BET ALL HIS FICHES OVER A SINGLE  POINT !!! NO MORE WORDS NOW !!! HERE YOU ARE MY FICHES AND ALSO YOUR DEBIT, LET'S TEST HOW MUCH CORAGIOUS ARE YOU !!!
[Ataru, TOP AGRY, SCREAMING WITH ALL HIS STRENGHTS] 'SEEN' !!!!!!

[Tutin, SCREAMING] STRAIGHT FLUSH !!

[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] I'VE WON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Tutin, TOP SURPRISED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? [now babbling] I.. Impossible, you... you cannot win !!!
[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] WHY NOT ?!?
[Tutin, now with wrath] SHOW ME YOUR CARDS !!!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU CAN HAVE A BETTER POINT THAN MINE !!!

[Ataru, now with despising voice] Here my cards: a Ten, a Jack, a Queen, a King AND AN ACE, ALL OF THEM ARE 'HEARTS' !!! [now with wrath] ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH, THE TOP ACE OF POKER !!!

In that moment Lamú came back to normal !!!

[ATARU, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] NOW GIVE ME BACK HER, MY MEMORIES AND THOSE OF HER !!!!!!

Tutin was so chumed: he was passing in his 'hands' any card, one by one, several times but, in the end, he gave up !!!

[Tutin, so depressed] All right, I've to admit: you've been more lucky than me ! You can take her [in that moment all the web disappeared, and the scary sworm too], her memories will come back immedialty free.

[Lamú, so touched] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIING !!!!!! [and flied on his arms]
[Ataru, SO SUSPICIOUS] L.... Lamú....... y...... you'll have all the time later to say 'thank you' to me....
[Lamú, now so surprised] What ?!? Why I'd have to wait ?!?
[Ataru, STILL SUSPICIOUS, whispering] I'll explain you later.... [and disappeared, both]

Into his spacecraft Tutin was still passing all of the cards in his 'hands'.

[Tutin, so chumed, talking to himself] I'm sure: I'VE DESTROIED THE ACE OF HEARTS JUST TO AVOID THAT POINT AND........ [now TOP CHUMED] D.... .DAMNED HEARTIAN, YOU'VE CRAPPED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

Now Ataru and Lamú were in the park, walking free.

[Lamú, so surprised] Darling, I just cannot concive why you....
[Ataru, so suspicious] Ssssssssssssssh, play quiet !!!!!
[Lamú, so surprised] Why?
[Ataru, now whispering on her ear] I knew that he was cheating from the beginning, I think that his card were loaded from the start !!!!!!
[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! [now with trembling voice] S.... so..... IN WICH WAY YOU.....

[Ataru, now with clear voice] Oh well...... I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT MY TRADEMARK !!!!!

... and showed her one of them...
.... IN HIS FRONT, THERE WERE AN ACE OF HEARTS !!!!!!!

(and, behind it, there were name, surname, adress and cellphone number)

[Lamú, now with clear voice] Wow, darling: I think that, for the very first time in your life, you've been really acute !!!

But Ataru was watching all around him and....
.... saw that a lots of things were coming back to normal !!!!!

[Oyuky, with clear voice] Lamú, remember that tomorrow evening I'll wait for you: you've promised to have a cup of tea togheter !!
[Ran, with strange voice, so angry] Lamú, remember that YOU'VE STILL TO PAY THE BILL OF YESTERDAY !!!
[Megane, so excited] Lamú, when you'll give me a pass for seeing you doing a photo service ?!?
[A lots of guys, screaming] LAMUUUUUUUUU', I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH YOU !!!

'All right, all has came back to normal as usual' was the thought of Ataru.

'TOO MUCH' BACK TO NORMAL !!!!!

IN FACT.....
.... a sudden windblast throwed in face of Lamú a particular newspaper.....
..... AND.....
[Ataru, with closed eyes, hands behind the head and proud voice] All right, Lamú: now you can say 'thank you' to me !!!
[Lamú, with STRANGE voice] Darling.....
[Ataru] Nan-da ?!

[Lamú, TOP FURIOUS] .... WHAT IT MEANS THIS ?!?!?!?!?

IN THE FIRST PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER THERE WERE A PHOTO OF HIM....
.... HUGHED WITH FOUR GIRLS ('THOSE' FOUR GIRLS !!!!!!!!)

[Ataru, TOP SCARED] HEY ! HEY !!! Lamú !!!! WAIT !!! WAIT !!!! I... I can explain !!! I can explain everything !!!! HEY !!! HEY !!!!! Listen, listen to me !!!! L .. Lamú !!! Lamú !!!!! Why that sight ?!?  Why that face ??! HEY !!! HEY !!! [NOW LOST IN PAINC] DAMNED ALIEN, THIS ONE IS YOUR GRATITUDE ?!?
I'VE SAVED YOU FROM THE OBLIO AND THIS IS YOUR WAY TO SAY ME 'THANK YOU' ?!?
Lamú !!!!!
LAMUUUUUUUUU' !!!!!!
LAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' !!!!!!
........................ YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:53:30 PM by Lum-chan »