Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:52:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 30
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

Author Topic: THE SCANDAL AND THE HANDLE  (Read 4786 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE SCANDAL AND THE HANDLE
« on: April 25, 2008, 12:45:55 AM »
A paparazzo without scruples is trying to discover the main (terrible) secret of Lamú: it would carry devasting consequences, due also to the "sins of the familiy"..

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter ONE ' I WILL SCREW YOU !!!

Tomobiki, September the 23rd

The autumnal equinox (one of the main popular japanese festivity) coincides with the Tomobiki's <<Matsuri>> so, every year, a great fair delights the quartier.
Since a lot of years it's organized a great music festival, who carry on for a whole week: on the evening young groups can play their favorite music, for the joy of everybody.
But the most expected day is the last one: during that evening the concert is live on TV so it's reserved both for the most famous groups or for those ones that are able to pay enough to play almost one song (and the price is so high !!!).
That's why too many musical groups are working so hard to prepare that day: it could be their occasion to became notorious !!!
But that evening, Tomobiki' Stadium didn't appeared the same as the past year: the rumor that a  misterious group had bought enough time to play four songs, just before the other main famous bands, was exciting everybody.
So, when the curtain felt on them, without any presentation, the effect was similar to a great electroshock !!!

IN FACT, THE MAIN CHARACTER HAD FAMILIARITY WITH THE ELECTRICITY !!!

In the stand, with a sole spot light pointed on her, Lamú (wearing her usual outfit, boots and tabbied bikini, standing in an pushing pose) WAS PLAYING AN AGGRESSIVE BASS RIFF !!
After a while, even hidden on the darkness, also the rest of the group begun to play...
...and, still increasing the volume of othe music, other lights were flashing over all..
... AND, IN THE END (FINALLY), ALL THE MEMBERS OF 'U-Y-TRIBE' WERE SHOWED TO EVERYBODY !!
All over the crowd a lots of cellphones were recording the scene.

[Ataru, at the lead guitar, is wearing only a pair of white elegant breeches, Perma, at rythmic guitar, a pair of jeans and a 'blooded' shirt, Chibi, at keyboards, a sort of red mantle and a pair of funny black sunglasses, Kakugari, at drums, a salopette]

[Ataru, just singing] If you're the ones convenients / and flatness is with you / if the ohters are living for nothing / 'cos' the gold was made for you / you'll see that this place / (our place) / <<IS BEAUTIFUL>> !!! / If you're hypocrites, covetous / and you arn't never the culpables / if you're abusing all the bloodless / (and you've a good stomache) / it's time to wake up / THIS PARTY IS OVER / (and shame on you) / [now playing and singing too]  And it was even so easy / to make a lots of injustices / took over, manipulate, make belive / but now, please: beware / 'cos' every sin is written !! / And what if the army leave you alone / and heroes disappears / what if war, just right now / is our turn to make it real / don't be so chilly / THIS PARTY IS OVER / (and shame on you)  [and played an powerful guitar solo] you capalbes to keep yourselfes so high without to be so shy / you'll have great future (that's right) / in this reality / but about your dignity / where and when you've lost ?!? / and if just to survive, whatever dirtiness / you just say 'let it be, 'cos' that's not in my business' / don't be so chilly / THIS PARTY IS OVER / (and shame on you) ...

The music was really full of power, Lamú (just with her sole presence) was just a good reason to enjoy, the contagious fooleries of Ataru did the rest....
....and, rather unbreathing, they begun to play another song:

[Now Lamú is dancing, since the begin of the drumming]

[Ataru, backed on the microphone, watching Lamú, just singing] Unless I am now really thinking / Thinking of you on every breath I take / Every moment I'm living / Unless you are the only one / The only one for me ' I see the others [now watching all the rest of the people, sending kissis to a group of girls] / (Yeah, I just can see the others) / [now singing, bended on his back] But I fell you deep inside me like a punch / and when I see you dancing / I'd like to die / ...now let me see / ... nwo let me enjoy [now playing a powerful riff with the others]
I want hold you in my own hands / huging in my hands around your neck and then kiss / ... kiss you everywhere / I want having you / On the armchair of my own house with the 'rewind'/
... and all the sort I need / 'cos' you run and ride / You're riding like the wind / How many expression of your enjoyment stays on your face / I can see them only if I use the 'slow motion'... [again just singing] I help myself with the illusion / 'cos' you give me emotions that you / (YOU) / you just don't know that you're giving / 'Cos' you run and ride / you rike like the wind / how many expressions of enjoyment stays on in your face / [now singing and playing again] I can see them only if I use the 'slow motion' /  ... now let me see / ... now make me enjoy  / ... now let me die / ... now make me enjoy !!!

Finally was the turn of Lamú that, this time in japanese, begun to sing a timed love song and, in the end, a funny rock version of a notorious song

Kakugari (at drums), Chibi (at keyboards) and Perma (at the rythmic guitar) were playing at their maximum and Ataru over all: it was so silly and so stupid with his moves.... BUT ALSO SO CONTAGIOUS !!! ... and, when he was playing, IT SEEMED THAT WAS HAVING SEX WITH HIS GUITAR !!

Then, in the end...
[Presenter, on the microphone] Well, this is really a great surprise: a very unexpected Lamú...
[Lamú, on the microphone too] Well.....it was so many time that we were playing those songs that.....that we wanted to show to you !!! Since tomorrow you'll also find our album: <<HIT BY THE STARS>> !!!
Everybody cheered !!
After the exibition, behind the curtain, Kakugari, Chibi and Perma, so much excited, were waiting for Lamú...

[The stormtroopen, OVEREXCITED] SOOOOOOOOOO ?!?
[Lamú, WITH JOYFUL VOICE] HAS GONE !!! THEY'VE JUST SIGNED THE AGREEMENT !!
[The stormtroopen, OVEREXCITED, jumping so much, huged] YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
[Lamú, BEATHING, talking to herself] What the piece of luck !!! I've paied so much money to organize our show......
[The stormtroopen, OVEREXCITED, dancing togheter] WE-ARE-STARS !!! WE-ARE-STARS !!
[Lamú, with clear voice] Where is darling ?!?
[The stormtroopen, watching each others, so much embarassed] ........ehm........
[Lamú, SO MUCH ANGRY] ALL RIGHT, I'VE UNDERSTOOD !! DAAAAAAAAARLING !!! [and flied away]

But she did just few meters, beecause saw an unexpected scene: A LOTS OF GIRLS WAS LIFTING UP THEIR (SHORT) SKIRTS, TO SHOW EACH OTHERS SOME NUMBERS, WRITTEN ON THEIR LEGS (one for each one), JUST UNDER THEIR PANTS !!!

[Lamú, surprised, looking at the girls] 3.....2....8.....8.....3 .....5.....[NOW ANGRY] EEEEEEEEK !!! THAT'S DARLING'S CELLPHONE NUMBER !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!

Ataru was among a lots of cute girls, overexcited, signing autograph ....... and the rest !!!

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] DARLING, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!? YOU'VE PROMISED....
[Ataru, with a wonderful smile, closed eyes and clear voice] In fact I'm not doing any girls-hunting: ARE THOSE GIRLS THAT HAVE FRAMED ME !!!
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] That's true !!! I havn't did nothing !!! [now with closed eyes and an hand behind the head, even with a wonderful smile] THEY WERE WAITING FOR ME !! [now excited] ALL RIGHT, MY GIRLS, THIS EVENING THE LORD OF THE GUITAR IS TOTALLY FREE !!! WHAT ABOUT A DRINK TOGHETER ?!?
[All the girls, excited too] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
[Ataru, OVEREXCITED, talking to himself with an evil laught] AN HAREM !!! AN-HAREM !!! A WHOLE HAREM JUST FOR ME !!! MY DREAM HAS FINALLY CAME TRUE !!! AN-HAREM !!! AN-HAREM !!!
[Lamú, standing in a silly pose, with drunk voice, opened mouth and large opened eyes] OH........OH MY GOD......I.......I'VE CREATED A MONSTER !!!!
The day after that exibition Ataru slaughtered all the media of their mansion to know if their songs were on air on the radio or on TV or somewhere on internet...... and found them everywhere !!!
The next day found also the first comments to his exibition.

[Ataru, set in front of his laptop, OVEREXCITED, giggling so much] .... 'So moronically nice and contagious'...... 'so charismatic'.......'so whiffler'......'so confortably shamless'.... 'SO SEXY' !!!! [now joyful] WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! HAS GONE !!  HAS GONE !!! [now awaked] FINALLY I'M BECAME A CELEBRITY !!!  [now flemishing] IN THIS WAY....... [now standing in a thriumphal pose] ALL THE GIRLS OF THE UNIVERSE WILL BE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE !!!

His dreams of glory were brusquely interrupted by a great zap !!!

[Ataru, so burnied] D....DAMNED ALIEN !!! I HAVN'T DID NOTHING THIS TIME !!!
[Lamú, in fly, so angry] I'M SO REPENTED ABOUT MY IDEA !!! I'VE DID ALL OF THIS JUST TO GIVE YOU AN ALTERNATIVE, TO SPARE YOU THE DAMNATION OF THE UNEMPLOYEMENT AND YOU ?!? WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!? YOU HAVN'T NEITHER SAIED 'THANK YOU' TO ME !!!
[Ataru, <<serious>>] You're right.
[Lamú, now surprised] What ?

He grabbed her on the arm and begun to run: few second away they were already in their garden...

[Lamú, hauled in fly, so surprised] Daaaaaaaaaarling, where you're carry on me ?!?
[Ataru, still running, with a wonderful smile] I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU TODAY !!!
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEK !!!!!!!! [and pointed her foots on the ground, trying to stop him]
[Ataru, now standing] Lamú, what's goin on ?
[Lamú, standing with trembling voice] D.....darling....ar..... are you fine ?
[Ataru, still standing, blinking his large eyes] As ever.... why?
[Lamú, standing with trembling voice] D.....do you.......do you remember what you've just saied ?
[Ataru, <<serious>>] All right, I re-phrase: I-WANNA-HAVE-A-DATE-ONLY-WITH-YOU-TODAY !!!
[Lamú, standing in fly, now with joyful voice] R...... REALLY ?!?
[Ataru, <<serious>>] This is my way to say <<thank you>>  !!!
[Lamú, now huging him, with sweet voice and eyes] DARLING, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE!

She closed her eyes sweetly, just to be kissed...
... BUT SHE WAS HAULED AGAIN BY ATARU, WHO RESTARTED TO RUN SO FAST !!

[Lamú, hauled in fly, giggling so much] Darling, where you're carry on me ?!?
[Ataru, running and giggling too] I DON'T KNOW !!! IT WILL BE A RANDOM DATE !!

Sincerely, the intentions of Ataru weren't so innocent and clears...
...in fact....
...after some times...
...they were walking on the street of the center, sweetly huged...
...when....
[girl, surprised] HEY, LOOK OVER THERE !!!
[girl, excited] I RECOGNIZE THEM !!!
[girl, excited] I TOO !!!
[girl, excited] I TOO !!!
[girl, excited] Lamú, WAIT FOR MEEEEE !!!

Now a large group of of young cute girls were all around them, asking to Lamú to sign autograph or a photo.
Lamú, in fly, was trying to 'defend' herself from that cordial 'siege'...
...ON THE OTHER HAND, ATARU WAS JUST WAITING FOR HIS HOUR OF GLORY !!!

'This is the best occasion', was his though, 'to test my degree of celebrity: NOW I WILL KNOW HOW MUCH THE GIRLS ARE LOVING ME!!!

[A girl, rather ashamed] B..but.....I KNOW YOU !!!
[Ataru, getting excited, with closed eyes and an hand behind the head] REALLY ?!?
[Another girl, even rather ashamed] Y... you're the singer of the U-Y-TRIBE
[Ataru, same situation] THAT'S RIGHT !!!
[Another girl, even rather ashamed] S....so........YOU'RE THE FIANCE OF Lamú !!!
[Ataru, now wondering] Well......about betrothal.......[OUCH !!] [NOW WORRIED] EHI, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

The reaction of the girls wasn't at all the ones expected !!!

THE GIRLS BEGUN TO SOCK HIM, EVERYWHERE, WITH THEIR BAGS !!!

[Ataru, trying to repair himself from the hits] Hey, w.. [OUCH]...what the h [OW] what the hell [OW] is happening ? [OUCH] I...[OW] I havn't did n... [OUCH]...did nothing [OUCH]...

[girl, so angry] YOU'RE A MONSTER !!!
[girl, so much angry] YOU'RE A DISMAL !!!
[girl, TOP angry] YOU'RE A REAL PIG !!!

[Ataru, TOP SURPRISED and brusied] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?

[all the girl, TOP angry] YOU BASTARD !!! WE KNOW YOU !! YOU ARE LOVED BY THE SWEETES GIRL OF THE UNIVERSE AND YOU ? WHAT ABOUT YOU ? YOU'RE BETRAYING HER DAY BY DAY INSTEAD OF CARING HER ?!?!?!?

[Ataru, TOP SURPRISED and brusied] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[all the girl, TOP angry] YOU BASTARD !!! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL OF YOUR SINS !! [and begun to run behind him, with wrath]
[Ataru, TOP scared, running away] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

He was finally able to hide himself into a dark alley, so the charge of the girl miss him !!
BUT HE WASN'T SAFE AT ALL !!!

In fact...
...when he came out...
...A LARGE GROUP OF GUYS WERE WAITING FOR HIM !!

[Ataru, TOP scared, standing in a silly pose] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! W....WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?
[guy, TOP ANGRY] YOUR DEATH !!
[Ataru, TOP SURPRISED and SCARD] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?

[A large group of guys, TOP angry, running behind him] YOU CUNT !! YOU HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ALL FOR YOU AND YOU ?!? WHAT ABOUT YOU ?!? WHY YOU'RE BETRAING HER DAY BY DAY ? WHY YOU DON'T KISS HER ? WHY YOU DON'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH HER ? WHAT KIND OF MAN ARE YOU ?!? LEAVE HER TO ME, I WILL SURELY CARE BETTER THAN YOU !!

[Ataru, TOP scared, running away] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

This time Ataru wasn't able to run away...
...and...
...after some long, long minutes of acute violence...
...ATARU WAS LAYING ON THE GROUND, SO MUCH WOUNDED !!!

[Lamú, filying and giggling so much] Hi hi hi hi !! Darling, I'm sorry !!! I have to admit: I'VE HAD A WONDERFUL IDEA !!! NOW THAT YOU TOO ARE A CELEBRITY, OUR HISTORY IS KNEW FROM EVERYBODY AND THIS ONE WAS YOUR GOOD AND DESERVED  <<HOUR OF GLORY>> !!!
[Ataru, so much wounded, laying on the ground in a silly pose, with trembling voice] D...D....DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEN !!

But Ataru wasn't the one who surrender himself in front of the first difficulty.

The next day decided to have a walk all alone, in the center and finally set down just outside a notorious bar, just to have a drink: he was wearing a normal, causal dress and a pair of sun glasses.

Suddenly, some girls tried to approciate him...

[girl, rather ashamed] Excuse me....
[Ataru, with grave, lovely voice] YES ?!?
[girl, rather ashamed] Y... you look so similar to the singer of the U-Y-TRIBE....
[Ataru, with grave, lovely voice] I'm sorry, I'm not just so similar...... [now taking away slowly the sun glasses] I AM THE ORIGINAL ONE !!!
[all the girls, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
[girl, so excited] GIVE ME AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[girl, so excited] GIVE ME ONE OF YOUR PHOTOS !!
[girl, so excited] GIVE ME A DATE !!
[Ataru, now awake, with grave, lovely voice] OK, OK, TIME HAS CAME !!! YOUR DREAM WILL BECOME REALITY !!! [and took a large sight all around but Lamú wasn't on the nearnesses] I WILL CARE YOU ALL !!!
[all the girls, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

....but, suddenly, he noticed also another thing...
...a man (so high, so thin, with short brown hairs, a light shave, wearing casual clothes and with a disagreable way-to-be) begun to take a lots of photos of that scene...
... WITH AN EVIL GIGGLING TOO !!

Ataru caught him out of the corner of his eye...
[Ataru, talking to the girls with fake quiet voice] Please, excuse me just for few seconds...
.... AND THROWED ON HIM A TABLE !!!
IT WAS A FULL CENTER !!!

[THE MAN, SCREAMING SO MUCH, TOP ANGRY] YOU CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT !!!
[ATARU, ANGRY TOO] YOU DUMB !! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!? WHY YOU'RE TAKING THOSE PHOTOS ?!?
[A girl, screaming, so worried] EEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! I..... I KNOW HIM !!! HE'S FABRICE CROWN !!!
[Ataru, so surprised] What ?!? <<Fabrice Crown>> ?!?

[A girl, even worried] FABRICE CROWN IS THE WORST PAPARAZZO OF THE WORLD !! HIS SPECIALITY IS TO TOOK EMBARASSING PHOTOS OF ALL THE VIP AND TO SELL THEM TO THE  SHOCKER NEWSPAPERS, JUST TO DESTROY THEIR REPUTATION AND THEIR CELEBRITY !!!!

[ATARU, TOP ANGRY] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, rising from the ashes, with an evil giggling] Eh eh eh eh..... I'm thinking that today I've just found another <<source of inspiration>> for my photos !!

ATARU GRABBED HIM ON THE NECK !!!

[Fabrice Cronw, now angry too] LEAVE YOUR DIRTY HANDS FROM MYSEFL !!! [and tried to shake Ataru]
[Ataru, with wrath, shaking him] LEAVE ME IN PEACE WITH MY GIRLS !!!
[Fabrice Cronw, now angry too] YOU LITTLE CUNT !! I WILL THROW YOU BACK IN THE SHIT THAT YOU'RE JUST CAME OUT !!!
[Ataru, TOP angry] YOU BASTARD !! I WILL SCREW YOU ONCE FOR ALL AND NOBODY WILL FEEL YOUR MISSING !!
[Fabrice Cronw, now with wrath] YOU LITTLE CUNT !! DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH FOR ME TO DESTROY YOU ?!?
JUST FIVE MINUTES !!
[Ataru, TOP angry] YOU BASTARD !! DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH I KEEP TO DESTROY YOUR MARKS OF IDENTITY ?!?
FIVE SECOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOND S [and give him a powerful sock]
[Fabrice Crown, in fly] YOU CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT !!! YOU'LL PAY TO ME !!!
...IN FACT...
...AFTER FEW DAYS....
.... during a dark, cloudy night.....
..... with few lights on the city and so much windbalst....
.... ALL TOMOBIKI-CHOO WAS FLASHED BY A GREAT, INCREDIBLE, ENORMOUS FLASHING LIGHT !!!

IT CAME FROM THE MANSION OF Lamú !!!

Inside of it, a notorious scene was 'on air'....

[ATARU, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL, IN PAIN] YEHOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAARG !! MERCY !!! MERCY !!! YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! Lamú !! MERCY !!! MERCY !!! YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG H !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!! I CANNOT RESIST ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOORE !!
[Lamú, EVEN ZAPPING HIM] NO WAY !!! YOU'VE TRIED TO PUT THE WOOF ON MY EYES, ISN'T IT ?!? THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOOOOOOOUUUUUUU !!!
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!! MERCY, Lamú: MERCY !!! I FEEL I'M GONA DIE !!!
[Lamú, EVEN ZAPPING HIM] WHEN YOU WILL LEARN TO LOVE AND TO RESPECT ME ?!? THIS RING MEANS SOMETHING, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!!
[Lamú, EVEN ZAPPING HIM] ...AND REMEMBER ALSO THIS: FROM THIS MOMENT I HAVE JUST TO READ THE NEWSPAPER TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BETRAYALS !! AND I DON'T WANNA BE INVOLVED IN YOUR BALDERDASHES !!
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!! DAMNED PAPARAZZO, I HAD TO KILL YOOOOOOUUUUUUU !!!
[Lamú, EVEN ZAPPING HIM] DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SPEACH !! THIS TIME I WANNA GIVE YOU A LESSON THAT YOU'LL NEVER FORGET !!!
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAARG !!!

[Oscar 1, suddenly appeared] BEEP !! Your presence is required in the lounge: a guest is waiting for you.
[Lamú, now surprised] What ?!? I wasn't waiting for anyone this evening !!
[Oscar 1, suddenly appeared] BEEP !! Your presence is required in the lounge !
[Lamú, still surprised] Oscar, why you've let him enter ?
[Oscar 1, suddenly appeared] BEEP !! She has odered to me to open the door and I've did it !
[Lamú, TOP surprised and worried too] EEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! OSCAR, SINCE WHEN YOU OPEN THE MAIN DOOR TO THE UNKNOWNS ?!?

[FEMALE NOTORIOUS VOICE] DON'T WORRY, DEAR: OSCAR HAS JUST RECOGNIZED HIS OLD MASTER.

[Lamú] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:55:55 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
Re: THE SCANDAL AND THE HANDLE
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 01:39:49 AM »
Now Ataru dates goes on newspapers and he gets caugth by paparazzis.
What�s next?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 12:31:13 PM by Lum-chan »

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 10:36:57 AM »
A great devastation is incoming.........  ;D

by the way, the numbers of Ataru's cellphone numbers are the first one of MY mobile.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 10:42:05 AM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 11:03:35 AM »
thhis one deserve to be published in a movie! xD
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 12:03:40 AM »
OMG  !!!

I'm so ashamed !!!

Thank you, thank you very much  _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_

... BUT THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING OF A "TRILOGY", who will involve this episode, the next ("red on white", who will be divided in 2 halfs) and the next one too ("the cosplay").

In the end, my Urusei Yatsura's world won't never be the same !!!

Posted on: April 25, 2008, 11:36:09 AM
A paparazzo without scruples is trying to discover the main (terrible) secret of Lamú: it would carry devasting consequences, due also to the "sins of the familiy"..

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter TWO ' <<ALIENS DO IT STRANGE>> !!!

Tomobiki, the first days of October

[Into the mansion of Lamú: she's upstairs, a misterious guest is set on their armchair, downstairs]

The voice heared by Lamú was the sweetest one in the whole universe !!!

She could recognize it among billions of  noisy peoples !!!

[Lamú, WITH JOYFUL VOICE] MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!
[Mrs Invader, even joyful] Lamú, SWEET CHILD OF MINE !! [and took off from the armchair]

[Lamú, now flying huged to her] Th....THIS IS THE BEST SURPRISE SINCE LONGTIME !!!
[Mrs Invader, flying huged to he too] It was so much time that I wanted to come to meet you. Well, this time I've caught the right occasion.
[Lamú, same situation] Where is daddy ?
[Mrs Invader, same situation] Daddy has gone to an important meeting on another planet......you know: I don't like at all to rest all alone, so.......I'm here.
[Lamú, same situation] All alone ? What about the aunt?
[Mrs Invader, same situation] She's caring the inscription of Ten into an earthian school...
[Lamú, same situation] Really ? She has decided for a japanise school for him?
[Mrs Invader, same situation] That's right: now he's 5 years old and the time of the school has came also for him [now rather ashamed] Lamú, say me the truth: maybe my presence here trouble you ?
[Lamú, same situation] Mummy, what are you saying ? YOU'RE FOREVER WELCOME !!!

[ATARU, <<FLYING>>, WITH JOYFUL VOICE] WELCOME ON EARTH MRS INVADER !!!

[Lamú, TOP surprised] Darling !!!!!!!
[Ataru] Nan-da?
[Lamú, TOP surprised] S... SINCE WHEN YOU CAN FLY ?!

NOW ATARU REALIZED: THE EARTHIANS DON'T FLY !!!!!

[ATARU, TOP SCARED] YEHOAAAARG ....
............. THUMP !!!!!!!!
When Ataru begun to came back to normal was laying on their bed, cared both from Lamú and her mother.
[Mrs Invader, looking all around] I have to admit, Lamú: you've furnished your mansion in a very nice way !
[Lamú, rather ashamed] Mummy.....
[Mrs Invader, looking now the bed] .... only this bed scare me a bit: why so enormous ?!?
[Lamú, now TOP ashamed] ....ehm......ehm.......e hr........
[Mrs Invader, with a joyful sime] Oh, don't worry: I didn't wanted to make you embarassed !!
[Lamú, now joyful again] Your earthian language is now  rather perfect !!!
[Mrs Invader, rather ashamed] Oh, I've did so much exercices... [now looking at Ataru] Lamú, why your fiance has so much burnings on his body ?
[Lamú, looking at the wall with fake indifference] ...ehm.....I've had a.......ehm...... <<discussion>> just few minutes ago...
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Oooooh, poor boy !! Look !! How many burnings ! How many wounds !!
[Lamú, now with closed eyes and crossed arms] He deserved it !!!
[Mrs Invader, TOP sweet] Oooooh, poor boy !! Lamú, please, help me [AND TOOK AWAY HIS SHIRT]
[Lamú, now surprised, blinking her large eyes] Mummy w.....what d.....do you w...
[Mrs Invader, TOP sweet] Fortunatly I never spare myself from this one [and took away, from her bra, a tubule]

She squeezed a little the tubule and put on the body of Ataru a strange gel...
.... AND BEGUN TO MASSAGE HIM...
.... ON THE BREST...
.... SO MUCH....
.... SO CAREFUL.....
.... SO LONG !!!
....ATARU, even rather unconscious, BEGUN TO BREATH LOUDLY....
....IT WAS SO DIFFICULT TO DISCERN IF HE WAS EXCITED OR NOT !!!
Finally he came back to normal...
... AND FOUND MRS INVADER OVER HIM...
... SO SWEET !!
... AND SO WONDERFUL, EVEN IF NOT SO YOUNG !!!

[Ataru, so touched] Oh.....th.....thank you Mrs Invader......it seems that......that.....THAT YOUR HANDS REALLY CAN HEAL ME !!
[Mrs invaders, sweetly] Ataru, you're really a good boy [AND CONTINUED TO MASSAGE HIM ON HIS BREST]

WHATCHING THAT SCENE, Lamú GOT WORRIED !!
... SO MUCH WORRIED !!!
... TOP WORRIED !!!

[Lamú, rather nervous] ....ehm.... all right, all right mummy, now I can continue in your place [and took away her hands, then begun to massage Ataru on the brest]
[ATARU, GROAMING IN PAIN] OW ! OW !!! OW !!! OW !!!! Lamú, PLEASE: PLEASE !!! YOU'RE TOO ROUGH !!!
[Mrs invaders, sweetly] He's right: you have to do it in this way [AND STARTED AGAIN TO MASSAGE HIM, GENTLY, ON THE BREST]
[Ataru, with an expression of pleasure in his face] YEAAAAAAAAAH !! SO GOOD !!! [Now rising, looking Mrs invader on her eyes, SO TOUCHED] Th...thank you Mrs Invaders..... you......YOU'RE THE SWEETEST INVADER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE [AND TOOK GENTLY HER HAND]
[Mrs invaders, sweetly]... AND YOU ARE THE GOODEST BOY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !

'HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?' WAS THE THOUGHT OF Lamú !!!

Suddenly, a terrible memory flashed on her mind...
.... A TERRIBLE NIGHTMARE !!!
.... WHERE HER MOTHER AND ATARU WERE HAVING SEX !!!
.... AND HER FATHER KILLED BOTH !!!
.... AND THEN HE SUICIDED !!!
... AND SHE GOT WORRIED, SO MUCH WORRIED: TOP WORRIED !!! OVERWORRIED !!!

[Mrs Invader, still sweet] Now excuse me, I have to reorder my luggages [and flied away, gently, from the room]
[Ataru, gently] WAIT FOR ME, MRS INVADER !!! I WILL HELP Y....[NOW SCREAMING IN PAIN] YEHOHAAAAAAAAARG !! Lamú, WHAT YOU'RE DOING ?!?

SHE GAVE HIM A GREAT NIP ON HIS ARM, WATCHING AT HIM NERVOUSLY !!!!

'STAY BACK FROM MUMMY, DARLING', was her thought, 'STAY BACK FROM HER !!! '
The next days were not original at all into their mansion...
...same work...
...same routine...
...same ordinary life...
...IN FACT...
[ATARU] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR G !!!
[LAMU, TOP ANGRY, SET ON HIS BACK, ZAPPING HIM] SO YOU'LL NEVER LEARN ?!?
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] I HAVN'T DID NOTHING !!! I HAVN'T DID NOTHING THIS TIIIIIIIIIME !!!
[LAMU, STILL ZAPPING HIM] LIAR !!! LIAR !!! LIAR !!! LOOK !!! LOOK AT THIS [and throwed on his face a newspaper with a photo of him huged to a young cute girl]
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] SH.... SHE'S THE SECRETARY OF MY PRODUCER !! I WAS JUST SO KIND WITH HER !!! YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!
[LAMU, STILL ZAPPING HIM] LIAR !!! LIAR !!! LIAR !!! LOOK !!! LOOK AT THOSE PHOTOS !!! EVEN THE KISSES ARE A PART OF YOUR BEING KIND ?!?
[ATARU, STILL ZAPPED] FABRICE CROWN, YOU UGLY BASTARD !!! I WILL KILL YOOOOUUUUU !!!
[LAMU, STILL ZAPPING HIM] DON'T CHANGE THE SPEACH !!

But the zaps of Lamú suddenly ended ...
...BECAUSE HER MOTHER WAS TOUCHING HER LITTLE HORNS !!

[Mrs Invader, so nervous] Lamú, I'VE NEVER LEARNT TO YOU TO BE LIKE THIS !! STOP TO ZAP HIM !!! IMMEDIATLY !!!!
[Lamú, TOP surprised, caming out from Ataru's back] Mummy.... why you.... you...
[Mrs Invader, rescuing Ataru on her arms, with sweet voice] Ooooh, poor boy: what's happened ?!?
[Ataru, so much burnied, with feeble voice] A......ask her [AND COLLAPSED ON HER TITS]
[Lamú, TOP surprised] Mummy........ you..... YOU DEFEND HIM ?!?
[Mrs Invader, now with angry voice] YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE HIM IN THIS WAY !!! YOU HAVE TO BE FORGIVING SOMETIMES [and put Ataru down, gently] !!!
[Lamú, so nervous] Mummy, you cannot understand how much.....
[Mrs invader, now rather ashamed] Sincerely........ I HAVE A LONG EXPERIENCE !!!
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED, BLINKING HER LARGE EYES] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Mrs invader, even ashamed] That's right !!
[Lamú, now with trembling voice] H....how can be possible ?!?
[Mrs invader, with clear, gentle voice] Well, even the mothers have a past !!!
[Lamú, now nervous again] WHO WAS THE MAN THAT MADE YOU SUFFER SO MUCH ?!?
[Mrs invader, now so touched] Is the one that I love the best !!! ....and he loves me the best too !! Right now !!! ....and.... [now with clear voice] ... AND YOU ARE STILL LOVING BOTH !!
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED] DADDY ?!? Y.....YOU MEAN......YOU MEAN <<DADDY>> ?!?
[Mrs invader, even ashamed] That's right !!
[Lamú, set down with a drunk expression] Th....that's a real revelation !!!
[Mrs invader, now with clear voice] That's right !! You know, when we were young he was a real awesome oni, SO MUCH REQUESTED by every woman of the universe.... EVEN ON EARTH !!!
[Lamú, surprised again] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? EVEN-ON-EARTH ?!?
[Mrs invader, same voice, with a wonderful smile] That's right !! I've found some funny earthian words to describe his old way to be. [and giggled] He was a.......[ehm]......a....[ehm]......yes: a real <<TOMBEUR-DE-FEMMES>> [and giggled again] !!
[Lamú, surprised again] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? DADDY AND DARLING SHARE THE SAME NATURE ?!?
[Mrs invader, same voice] No, no, please: be quiet !! I have to admit: your fiance is really <<out of range>> but even your father was a natural born girls hunter !!! He saied that was loving me the best but I've surprised him so many times with other girls !! I had your same reaction and he didn't changed at all. [now with touched voice] But...... I have to admit: when I saied to him that  HE HAD TO TAKE A FINAL DECISION, HE HANDN'T ANY DOUBT AND CHOOSEN ME !!! FROM THAT DAY, HE WAS A FAITHFUL HUSBAND AND A LOVELY FATHER !!
[Lamú, with trembling voice] Mummy.... please....say me me truth: IN WHICH WAY YOU CONVINCED DADDY TO CHOOSE YOU ONCE FOR ALL?
[Mrs Invader, giggling a little] Oh, well.....It happened......but come more close to me.

She was whispering now something in the ear of Lamú, who was listeing carefully.

[Mrs Invader, whispering] It happened that..... [whisper]........and then... [whisper]....in the beginning, I was... [whisper]....but....[whisper].......so.....[whisper].....AND, IN THE END...[whisper]........ [whisper]....
[Lamú, SURPRISED, WORRIED, SCARED, ASHAMED, CHUMED, ALL THOGHETER CONTEMPORANEOUSLY, WITH A SCARED EXPRESSION ON HER FACE !!!] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

In that moment Ataru came back to normal.

[Lamú, now with trembling voice] R.....REALLY ?!? MUMMY, TH.... THIS IS THE TRUTH ?!?
[Mrs Invader, with a wonderful smile and closed eyes] That's right !!!
[Ataru, touching his head, wondering] What's happening ?!? Lamú, why that face ?!?
[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO KNOW THE SINS OF THE FAMILIY !!!
[Ataru, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!
[The day after: is morning, Ataru, Lamú and her mother are having breakfast togheter, downstairs]

[Mrs Invaders, waking up from her set] I have to hurry: I want to have a walk on the market, this evening I wanna prepare a special supper for everybody.
[Ataru, WITH JOYFUL VOICE] PLEASE, MRS INVADER: LET ME COME WITH YOU !!!
[Lamú, with low voice BUT WITH WRATH TOO] NO, TODAY YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME !!! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT SERVICE TO DO [AND GAVE HIM A PAINFUL NIP !!]
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEHOHAAAAARG !! Lamú, WHAT THE...[now scared] EEEEK !!!

Lamú WAS CHARGING UP A TERRIBLE ZAP !!!

[Ataru, with trembling voice] A... all right, Lamú: we're living in a modern democracy and I've understood that the majority has just decided that is better that I come with you.
[Mrs Invader, sweetly] Don't worry about me: I'll pay a visit to your parents, Ataru.

IT WAS A GOOD IDEA, Lamú !!!
...OR NOT ?!?
In any case...
[Into a studio, Lamú, in her usual outfit (gogo boots and tabbied bikini), is doing a service to publicize her new model of electric bass, painted with the well knew colors of her Oni's tribe: a lots of people are around her, Ataru is backed to the wall, so bored, with both the hands behind the head]

[Mr Takanaka, producer director, with clear voice] My best congratulations for your songs, Mr Moroboshi.
[Ataru, rather bored] Thank you, thank you.
[Mr Takanaka, same situation]... and also for your fianc'e: she's simply adorable...
[Ataru, even bored] ... adorable ...
[Mr Takanaka, same situation]... and a tireless worker !!
[Ataru, even bored] ... worker ...

ATARU WASN'T INTERESTED AT ALL AT THE SERVICE !!
In fact, in his mind was thinking: 'DAMNED ALIEN: YOU'VE JALIED ME HERE WHEN, IN THE NEXT ROOM, TINA YUZUKI , MY ETERNAL EROTIC DREAM, IS DOING A SERVICE TOO  !! AND SHE COULD BE MINE !!! RIGHT NOW THAT I'M BECAME A CELEBRITY SHE COULD BE MINE !!!

But, in the same moment, Lamú begun to feel herself so strange and to swelter a lot (a cold sweak).

IT WAS THE SIGNAL OF AN INCOMING CRISIS !!

[Lamú, after put down her bass, with trembling voice] E.. excuse me, I.... I need a pause....
[Photographer] Why ?
[Lamú, with fake clear voice and a smile] ...ehm.... 'female problems' !!
[Photographer] All right, all right: take all the time you need.
[Lamú, now again with trembling voice] Darling, come with me [and grabbed him by an arm]
[Ataru, surprised] Eh ? Why ?!?
[Lamú, with nervous voice] YOU KNOW !! [and disappeared outside the door]
Into a dark room Ataru was holding Lamú.

[Ataru, so worried] You're so cold !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voice] I...... incoming...

Ataru backed himself to the wall and closed his eyes.

[Ataru, rather nervous] Lamú, please, do it fast.
[Lamú, same voice] This time try to avoid to scream.

BUT THEY WEREN'T ALL ALONE !!!
...HIDDEN IN A DARK CORNER, FABRICE CROWN, WITH HIS INSEPARABLE DIGITAL CAMERA, WAS WATCHING THE SCENE !!!

[Fabrice Crown, talking low to himself] So the tipoff was right !! Bravo, my little cunt: this time you've carried with you also your babe; let's see what can I do for make you enjoy [and begun to take a lots of photos]

Lamú BEGUN TO UNDRESS THE NAP OF ATARU...
... THEN TO UNBOTTON HIS CHEMISE...

[Fabrice Crown, talking low to himself] My alien beauty, what's going on? A sudden lack of sex ?!?
... AND THEN SQUEEZED SO HARD THE BREST OF ATARU !!!

[Fabrice Crown, talking low to himself] Hey, what's going on ?!? A sado-maso scene ?!?

[Ataru, groaming] GHghghghghgh'. L'Lamúhow'..how long I have to suffer ?!? [large tears were flowing from his eyes]
[Lamú, LICKING HIS TEARS] I'm sorry [glup] darling, I'm sorry [glup] ....I'm sorry and so [glup] ashamed too.....but....[gulp] I need it...

[Fabrice Crown, talking low to himself] I.... INCREDIBLE !!! INCREDIBLE !!! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL !!! NEVER SEEN A SIMILAR SCENE BEFORE !! WONDERFUL !! WONDERFUL !!!

[Lamú, STILL LICKING HIS TEARS] .... and today is worse than ever [and squeezed again the brest of Ataru]
[Ataru, still groaming and suffering] GGGGGGGGHGHGHGH.......L. ...Lamú......please....p lease.....

[Fabrice Crown, talking low to himself] Shut up, little cunt !!! Shut up and let her continue !! She's adorable !!! She's wonderful !!! SHE'S MAGIC !!

[Lamú, now breathing loudly] A.... all right....now I'm feeling better !!!
[Ataru, still groaming] I....I would say the same too !!!! [and exit, togheter, from the room]

[Fabrice Crown, talking low to himself] WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL !!! MY ALIEN BEAUTY, I THINK THAT I'VE JUST FOUND A BETTER SOURCE OF INSPIRATION INSTEAD OF THE CUNT OF YOUR FIANCE !!!
Some days later, on the evening, Lamú, in her mansion, was sleeping in an armchair in front of the TV when she waked up suddenly.

[Lamú, with drunk voice] Mummy ?!? Darling ?!? Wh... where are you ?!?

She flied in the kitchen and took a cold drink...
.... WHEN SHE HEARED SOME STRANGE NOISES....
[Lamú, TOP SCARED] OH......OH MY GOD !!!

THE MEMORY OF THAT NIGHTMARE (when Ataru and her mother were having sex) WERE STILL FLASHING IN HER MIND !!!

She flied upstairs and entered on every bedroom....
...all were empty !!

Now she realized...
... THE LITTLE NOISE CAME FROM THE SOUNDPROOFED ROOM !!!

She flied until the door and peeped a little...
....AND....
ATARU WAS PLAYING THE GUITAR, HIS HEAD BACKED GENTLY ON THE SHOULDER OF HER MOTHER...
...WHO WAS CARESSING HIM GENTLY ON THE HEAD !!!

[Ataru, singing, with touched voice] '...Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it / I wish I've never met you, girl; you'll never come again / Feelings, wo-o-o feelings / wo-o-o, feel you again in my arms.....'

Lamú opened nervously the door with a great slam.

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] DARLING !!!! IT'S TIME TO GO TO BED !!
[Mrs Invades, sweetly] Oh, Lamú, dear: please, excuse me. He's late because of me.
[Ataru, talking to himself nervously] 'Grrrrrrrrrr, damned alien: why I have to come to bed with you if now you're using it just for sleep?' [IN FACT, FROM THE FIRST MOMENT THAT SHE SAW HER MOTHER, Lamú MADE FALL AN HARD CHASTITY ON THEIR LIFES !!!]

Lamú did few steps on the room...
... WHO WAS FULL OF PAPERS, SOWED EVERYWHERE !!!

[Lamú, so surprised] ....ehm....what's going on ?
[Mrs Invader, rather ashamed] Oh, excuse me: I was just scannering your photos. Don't worry, I'll clean everything.
[Lamú, now rather ashamed] Oh.... don't worry mummy, is my fault !! Don't worry, Oscar will provide to clean the room instead of you. [now looking at the papers, so surprised] Mummy, how many papers have you bought ?
[Mrs Invader, so sweet] Is becasue I wanted to have all of your photos.... and I wanted to show them to daddy too !! [and begunt to browse some newspapers, randomly] Look......look at those ones....you're adorable !!! Simply adorable !!
[Lamú, with a wonderful smile] Mummy......
[Mrs Invader, even so sweet] I have to admit: I'm not able to read the japanise ideograms but it doesn't matter, because, from every photo, I can hear your voice and I can feel your heat.
[Lamú, now rather ashamed] Mummy...... you......you....
[Mrs Invader, now doubting] But.....maybe.......mayb e.......YES, THIS ONE IS SO STRANGE. DEAR, PLEASE, WHAT MEAN THOSE WORDS BELOW THIS STRANGE PHOTO ?!?

[Lamú: WORRIED, ASHAMED, SCARED, LOST IN PANIC, ALL TOGHETER CONTEMPORANEOUSLY, WITH A TOP CHUMED EXPRESSION] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

THE WORDS MEANT <<ALIENS DO IT STRANGE ' A FABRICE CROWN SERVICE >>...
...AND THE PHOTOS SHOWED HER IN THE ACT OF LICKING THE TEARS OF ATARU !!!

HER TERRIBLE SECRET WAS NOW DISCLOSED, IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE !!!

IN THE WORST MOMENT !!!

IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER !!!!

[Mrs Invader, now worried] Lamú, sweet child of mine, what's going on ? Are you fine ?

Lamú: WORRIED, ASHAMED, SCARED, LOST IN PANIC, ALL TOGHETER CONTEMPORANEOUSLY, WITH A TOP CHUMED EXPRESSION] GH.....GH.....GH...GH... .GH..

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Posted on: April 27, 2008, 11:56:41 PM

Chapter THREE ' SHAME ON YOU !!!

Tomobiki, the first half of October

[Lamú, screaming, so forolon] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!
[Ataru, so touched] Forgive me but....... I love her !!!
[Lamú, still forolon] HOW.... HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ONE TO ME ?!?
[Ataru, still touched] We are in love ! WE ARE IN LOVE !!!
[Mrs Invader, TOP ANGRY] SHAME ON YOU !!! SHAME ON YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU !!!
[Lamú, crying, now dropped on her knees] MUMMY, YOU !!! YOU TOO !!!

[Mrs Invader, STILL ANGRY] SHAME ON YOU, Lamú !!! SHAME ON YOU !! NOW HE'S MINE !!! HE'S SO SWEET !! SO YOUNG !! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM !!! SHAME ON YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU !!! SHAME ON YOOOOOOOOOOUUUU !!!

[Lamú, crying, still dropped on her knees] NO ! NOOO! FORGIVE ME !!! FORGIVE MEEE !!
[L. FATHER, TOP ANGRY] SHAME ON YOU, Lamú  !!! SHAME ON YOOOOOOUUUU !!!
[Lamú, crying, still dropped on her knees] DADDY, YOU TOO !!! YOU TOO !!!
[L. FATHER, TOP ANGRY] ALL OF THIS BECAUSE OF YOU !!! BECAUSE OF YOU !!!
[Lamú, crying, still dropped on her knees] FORGIVE ME !!! FORGIVE MEEE !!

[L. FATHER, WITH GRAVE GRAZING VOICE] DIE, Lamú !!! DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE K !!!!

A GREAT, ENORMOUS, FLASHING ZAP ....

[ATARU, SCREAMING IN PAIN] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!!
[Lamú, screaming, so forolon] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING !!!
.... AND Lamú, BREATHING LOULDY, GET AWAKE !!!

[Ataru, so burnied, in the bed, with trembling voice] D.... d... damned alieeeeen !!!
[Mrs invader, entered suddenly in the bedroom] Lamú, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Lamú, still breathing loudly] A dream... [anf anf]....just a bad dream [anf anf]
[Ataru, now so angry] WHY I  HAVE TO SUFFER FOR YOUR DAMNED DREAMS ?!?
[Mrs Invader] He's right ! You cannot involve him with....
[Lamú, now angry] MUMMY, YOU'RE STILL DEFENDING HIM ?!?
[Mrs invades, still worried] In any case, you cannot keep on this act just because a collirium maker is using one of your photos without your permission, you have to.....
[Ataru, whispering] What the fool of <<collirium maker>> ?!?
[Lamú, whispering too] What I would have to say to her: 'mummy, your daughter was a drug addicted and now all the world would know it' ?!?
[Mrs invades, now rather angry] Lamú, are you hearing me ?!?
[Lamú, rather embarassed] EH?!? OH, YES: SURE !!

[Mrs Invaders, now with sweet clear voice] IN ANY CASE REMEMBER THIS: FOR EVERY TIME  YOU'RE IN TROUBLE, SAY A PRAYER TO <<OUR LITTLE ANGEL>> : HE WILL HELP YOU !!

[Ataru, so much surprised] <<OUR-LITTLE-ANGEL>> ?!?

[Mrs Invaders, with closed eyes, a wonderful smile and clear voice] When she was a child, before going to bed, his father made her a prayer to <<OUR LITTLE ANGEL>>. Every night !!

[Lamú, talking to herself] I need so much more than 'our little angel', this time !!!

IN FACT...
The next morning, just after breakfast time, the cellphone of Lamú was boiling...

[Lamú, talking to the cellphone] Hell' ? OYUKY, HOW L... What ?!? Well... What ?!? [now rather crying] OUYKY, YOU TOO !!! ... [now crying] NO !!.... NO !!! .... NOT AT ALL !!! [now angry] THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS !!! What ? ... oh, really ?!? [NOW WITH WRATH] I DON'T CARE !!! .... yes ? [with wrath again] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEL !!! [and closed the phonecall]

Another call

[Lamú, talking to the cellphone] Hell' ? MEGANE, what th... What ?!? [now with wrath] I DON'T MIND ABOUT YOU !!! .... I DON'T MIND, DIE ON YOUR OWN AND MAKE IF FAST !!! [and closed the phonecall]

Another call

[Lamú, talking to the cellphone] Hell' ? SHINOBU, how lon... What ?!? [now with wrath] YOU'RE NOT ORIGINAL AT ALL !!! ... I DON'T HAVE TO PAY ANY EXPLENATION TO ANYBODY !!!! what ? .... what ? GO TO HELL, YOU UGLY WIIIIIIIIIIITCH  !!! [and closed the phonecall]
[Ataru, still set in front of the table, rather worried] Lamú, you cannot continue in this way: you're burning all the bridges behind of you.
[Lamú, WITH WRATH] MIND ON YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU !!!! AND FURNISH ALL THE ROBOTS OF MACHINE-GUN AND MUNITIONS !!! OUR PRIVACY OVER ALL !!! [and flied out their mansion from a window].

BUT IT WASN'T OVER AT ALL !!!
A sudden little rain forced Lamú to land on the ground, seraching for a repair...
...AND...
....WAS ASSAULTED BY A GREAT NOISING CROWD OF GUY, SCREAMING !!!

[Lots of guys, screaming so loud] LAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' !!! ABUSE ME !!!!
[Lamú, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Lots of guys, screaming so loud] ABUSE ME !!!! ABUSE ME !!! I WANNA CRY FOR YOU IF YOU WILL CATCH ALL MY TEARS !!! ABUSE ME !!!! ABUSE ME !!!!!
[Lamú, still scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! [and begun to fly again, even on the rain]
In a backery not so far, in the mean time, Fabrice Crown was having breakfast too.

[Fabrice Crown, set on a table] Thank you for all, Miss Ran: your cakes are really specials.
[Ran, so excited and sweet too] Oh, it was a joy to meet you, Mr Crown [and giggled]
[Fabrice Crown, now with evil voice] ... AND THANK YOU ALSO FOR THE PRECIOUS INFORMATIONS !!!
[Ran, OVEREXCITED, with an evil voice] ALSO THIS ONE WAS A JOY !!! FINALLY SOMEONE WILL REVENGE ME FOR MY DESTROYED CHILDHOOD !!! WHAHAHAH !
[Fabrice Crown, now set up] I will return [and paied the bill]
[Ran, watching the money, so surprised] EURO ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, with a wonderful smile] I'm sorry. You know, I'm coming from Europe and yesterday I hadn't enough time to change my money, so I've finished all my yens. I was thinking that it's a pity to use the credit card for this low price but...
[Ran, so sweet] Oh, don't worry. Give me them, I will return the rest [and disappeared for a moment]

'Brava, my sweet red haired girl' was his though, 'spared your boring stories of childhood, you've gave me the right information to frame the alien babe. IN FACT, NOW I HAVE TO KNOW WHY SHE NEED SO MUCH THAT TEARS !!!'.
In that meantime, Lamú was into an office of her fashion group: all of her collaborators were around her.

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] I WANNA HAVE THE HEAD OF THE ONE WHO LET ENTER THAT DAMNED PAPARAZZO ON OUR OFFICIES ON A SILVER HOD AND I WANNA IT NOW !!

Embarassed silence.

[Lamú, SAME SITUATION] ALL RIGHT !!! IT MEANS THAT YOU'RE ALL TOGHETER CULPABLES !!! THIS MEANS ALSO THAT, WITHIN THIS EVENING, YOU'LL BE FIRED !! ALL TOGHETER !!! ALL TOGHETEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRR RRRRR !!!

Someone begun to cry...

[Lamú, SAME SITUATION] THE OTHERS GET OUT !!! NOOOOOOOOW !!

One by one, all the persons leaved the room, silently.
... ALL LESS ONE, WHO WAS STILL CRYING !!!!

[Lamú, SAME SITUATION] KOKERU !!! WHY YOU'VE DID IIIIIIIIIIT ?!?
[Kokeru, crying so much] I'm sorry......[sigh] I'm sorry but [sigh].... that bastard paparazzo is backmailing one of my friends [sigh]
[Lamú, surprised] What ?!?
[Kokeru, still crying so much] My friend [sigh] loves me... [sigh] his father is so rich [sigh] but he hate all the gay [sigh] somy friend is hiding his true nature [sigh] but [sniff] that paparazzo [sigh] took some photos of us [sigh] when we were togheter and [sigh] since that moment [sigh] he's backmailing both: if we refuse to help him [sigh] he will send that damned photos to her father [sigh] who will disinherit him [sniff].
[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] WHY YOU DIDN'T HAVE CALLED THE POLICE ?!?
[Kokeru, still crying so much] We havn't [sigh] any evidence [sigh] against him....
In the evening Lamú was flying to come back home (still depressed) when heared a notorious voice coming from the ground....

[--]Lamú-CHAAAAAAAAAN !!!
[Lamú] What th.... [now joyful] TEEEEEEEEEEEN !!! [and landed]
[Ten, jumping on her arms, huging her] Lamú-chan, how long !!!
[Lamú, huging him, with joyful voice] Ten !!! You're so changed, you know ?!?
[Ten, giggling so much, turning slowly around himself] I am beautiful, isn't it ?!?

It was true: he was so changed; he was now highest than in the past, his arms and his legs were longest and now was wearing the uniform of the elementary school.

[Lamú, same voice] With this uniform you look so cute and really grew. Listen, do you like the earthian school ?
[Ten, with joyful voice] SO MUCH !!! IS FULL OF CUTE GIRLS OF MY AGE !!
[Lamú, so surprised] What ?!?
[Ten, same voice voice] That's right !!! [In that moment his cellphone did a bip, so he took it out of his pocket] LOOK, LOOK AT THIS MESSAGE !! LOOK WHAT SHE'S SAYING TO ME !!! I'm sure that, within this evening, she will fall in love with me !!!
[Lamú, with a pissed expression and a drunk voice] Oh.... Oh my God !! The long nearness with darling was so harrying !!!
[Ten, same voice voice] I'm sure that, within few mounths, [NOW WITH POWERFUL VOICE] ALL THE GIRLS OF THAT SCHOOL WILL BE MIIIIIIIIINE !!!

IN THAT MOMENT TEN WAS HIT BY A GREAT STONE, ON THE HEAD !!!

[MAKO, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU STUPID !!! WHEN YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU'VE ALREADY A LOVELY WIFE TO CARE?!?
[TEN, WITH A GREAT LUMP ON HIS HEAD, SCREAMING TOO] WHAT THE HELL OF <<LOVELY WIFE>> !!! YOU'VE DECIDED ALL BY YOURSELF !!!

In that moment, Lamú re-begun to fly, with a pissed expression in her face, just thinking 'Oh my God, history's repeating' !!!
Some minutes later, the cellphone of Ten received another SMS...
...BUT THIS TIME...
[Ten, so worried] EEEEEEEK !!! I've already finished the prepaied credit !!! Oh no, in this way, if I don't answer to this message, that girl won't trust that my love for her is real !!!
[Fabrice crown, with heat grave voice] Excuse me, maybe I can help you.
[Ten, suspicious] WHO-ARE-YOU ?!?
After few minutes Fabrice Crown and Ten were sit in front a table of a bar, with a monumental chocolate ice cream over it !!

[Ten, laughting so much] WHAHAHAHAH !!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! IT'S WONDERFUL !!! IT'S MARVELLOUS !!! ... AND THANK YOU ALSO FOR HAVING CHARGHED MY PREPAIED MISTER..... [now rather ashamed] <<mister>> ?!?
[--] Wronc, Berafic Wronc.
[Ten, with a little bow] So, thank you mister Wronc: thank you for everything.
[Fabrice Crown, curious] I was wondering if you could give me a little help.
[Ten, eating the ice cream] ... about ?
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] Well, here the truth: all the workers of the fashion group are prepearing a surprise pary for Lamú....
[Ten, still eating the ice cream] Really ? In this case, DON'T FORGET TO INVITE ALSO MY AUNT: SHE WILL LIKE IT SO MUCH !!!
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] That's why I need your help ! We dont' know anyhting about the onis, about their usages, about the foods that they like to eat, about...
[Ten, still eating the ice cream] Oh, as regards the food, you have to prepare a large stock of piquant spices: every respectful oni like to have so much chili pepper on his food, but also....
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] ... any kind of spice ?!?
[Ten, still eating the ice cream] NOOOOO ! YOU MUST AVOID THE UMEBOSHIS !!!
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] Why ?
[Ten, still eating the ice cream] THE UMEBOSHI IS THE SOLE SPICE THAT CAN MAKE DRUNK AN ONI !!
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] They're really so bad ?
[Ten, now rather with wrath] I REMEMBER THAT, ONCE UPON, THAT BASTARD OF ATARU MADE ME EAT ONE !!! I WAS FEELING SO DRUNK FOR A LONG TIME, AS A REAL DRUG ADDICTED !!! IT WAS TERRIBLE !!!
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] It's incredible: that stupid has gave to you a sort of drug ?
[Ten, eating again the ice cream] ... but i found a way out to heal.
[Fabrice Crown, so curious] Really ?
[Ten, eating again the ice cream] Sure ! IT WAS ENOUGH A TEAR OF HIM TO HEAL ME !!
[A maids] Mister, here you are you bill.
[Fabrice Crown, now waking up] All right, this is for you.
[A maids, so surprised] EURO ?
[Fabrice Crown, with a wonderful smile] I'm sorry, I'm coming from Europe and yesterday I hadn't enough time to change my money, so I've finished all my yens. I was thinking that it's a pity to use the credit card for this low price but...
[A maids] No, no: don't worry. Wait for me, I'll count the change and I'll give you the rest in yens.
[Fabrice Crown, with clear voice] Thank you very much, you're really kind. AND THANK YOU ALSO TO YOU, MY LITTLE FRIEND !!! I wish you enjoy your school [and disappeared]
[Ten, talking to himself] << Berafic Wronc>>...... what the rubbish name [and continued to eat the ice cream].
The next day, just out the skyscraper of her fashion group, Lamú was assaulted by a great crowd of pressmen.

[Pressman] MISS Lamú, WHAT CAN YOU SAY TO US ABOUT THIS CIRCUMSTANCE ?
[Lamú, among them, with a cold expression on her face and despising voice] Nothing !
[Pressman] IS TRUE THAT THIS WAS A SORT OF COUPLING RITUAL USED BY THE ONIS?
[Lamú, same situation] No !
[Pressman] DO YOUR FIANCE LIKE YOUR WAY TO BE ?
[Lamú, same situation] Ask him !
[Pressman] ARE YOU EMBARASSED ?
[Lamú, same situation] No !
[Pressman] WHAT HAVE SAIED TO YOU ALL OF YOUR SPONSORES ?
[Lamú, same situation] Nothing !
[Pressman] WHAT HAVE SAIED TO YOU ALL OF YOUR FANS ?
[Lamú, same situation] Nothing !
[Pressman] YOU DON'T MIND AT ALL ABOUT THIS SCANDAL ?
[Lamú, same situation] No comment !

She was entering inside the building when heared a sudden question.

[Fabrice Crown, with clear voice] MISS Lamú, ARE YOU USED TO ASSUME DRUGS ?!?

HEARING THAT QUESTION, Lamú HELD HERSELF FOR A MOMENT !!!

Embarassed silence !!!

[Lamú, turning slowly to him, with wrath] This question is too silly to deserve any answer.

[Fabrice Crown, with clear voice] ANOTHER QUESTION: IT EXIST ON OUR PLANET SOMETHING THAT CAN HAVE ON THE ONIS THE SAME EFFECTS OF AN EARTHIAN DRUG ?

[Lamú, now watching him in his eyes, with wrath] Ask them !!
[Fabrice Crown, with clear voice] YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER OF THE TRIBE OF THE ONIS ANYMORE? ... OR YOU'VE THROWED AWAY FROM THEIR CLAN ?
[Lamú, still watching him in his eyes, with wrath] The onis are not so primitive as some humans... [and disappeared inside the skyscraper]

'Full center', was the thought of Fabrice Crown, 'my beloved alien babe, within few days you'll be totally in my hands' !!

That day, the service that Lamú had to do was a disaster...
... so she came back home so depressed and nervous, at the same time...
... AND...
... just entered in her mansion...
... FOUND ATARU SWEETLY LAYING ON THE KNEES OF HER MOTHER !!!

[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ING !!!
[Ataru, waking up] Nan-da?
[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! [and gave him a great zap]
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!! I HAVN'T REALLY DID NOTHING THIS TIME !!! NOTHIIIIIIIIIING !!!

With a sudden, great jump, Mrs Invaders was behind her daughter...
... AND TOUCHED AGAIN HER LITTLE HORNS...
... SO THE ZAPS DISAPPEARED IMMEDIATLY .

[Mrs Invader, so angry] Lamú, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! THIS TIME HE'S RIGHT: HE HASN'T BETRAYED YOU AT ALL !!! IN FACT, WE SPENT ALL THE DAY TOGHETER !!
[Lamú, TOP scared] T.. TOGHETER ... ALL THE DAY ?!?
[Mrs Invader, with clear voice] That's right !! It was so sweet .
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] WHAAAAAAAAAAT ? S..... <<SO SWEET>> ?!?
[Mrs Invader, with clear voice and a wonderful smile] That's right !!

Totally lost in fear, Lamú did a little jump....
... a large sigh...
... begun to cry...
.... AND FLIED AWAY, FROM THE WINDOW !

[Mrs Invader, totally disoriented] Lamú, what's up? What's going on ?

She begun to fly too and went outside the mansion but it was too dark for her to see and, even flying, wasn't able to find her daugther.

[Mrs Invader, TOP worried, talking to herself] Lamú, what's going on ? You're too strange !!! TOO STRANGE !! Why you don't wanna speak with me of your troubles, as in the past ? The long distance who has divided us between all this years has made you forget my love for you ? Or I'm faulting something with you ? Answer me, sweet child of mine, answer me....

In the garden of their mansion, hided behind a great bush, Lamú was silently crying....

[Lamú, talking to herself, crying silently] IT'S TRUE !!! IT'S TRUE !!! THAT DAMNED DREAM WAS REALLY A PROFECY !!! MUMMY AND DARLING ARE IN LOVE !!! THEY ARE REALLY IN LOVE !!! OH MY GOD, WHAT I CAN TO DO ? WHAT I HAVE TO DO ?!?
.... A SUDDEN THOUGHT !!

[Lamú, talking to herself, crying silently] HELP ME, LITTLE ANGEL !!! HELP ME !!! THIS TIME I REALLY NEED YOU !!!
HELP ME, LITTLE ANGEL !!!
ELSEWHERE.....
[<<LITTLE ANGEL>>] HEY, WHAT'S GOING ON ? A SUDDEN CHILL ?!? SOMEONE IS THINKING ABOUT ME ?!?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Posted on: May 01, 2008, 10:53:11 AM

Chapter FOUR ' UNDRESS YOU !!!

Tomobiki, the first half of October

Another damend day for Lamú.
Another damned service to do.
(Another damned disaster).

Her mind wasn't clear at all: deep inside there were still echoing the words of that (damned) paparazzo: 'ARE YOU USED TO ASSUME DRUGS'?
... AND SHE WASN'T ABLE AT ALL TO FORGET THEM !!!

During the day (ALL DAYS !!!), even at work, a crowd of bad thought were persecuting her.

'Oh my God', was her thought, 'what if mummy would know about it ? She will hit me ? She will be worried ? She will leave me ?'

And then...

'I'M A STUPID !! A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!!! How much does it cost one fault !!! I've involved also darling in my balderdash !!! If I think that I've saied him that I didn't wanted to be involved in yours !!! Oh, darling: you too are suffering because of my faults?'
... IN FACT...
... elsewhere...
[Ataru, in a crowdy street, with a wonderful smile, lovely voice and silly face, running behind a girl] MIIIIIIIIIIIIIS !!!
[Young cute girl, so scared, trying to runaway from him] EEEEEEEEEK !!!

The girl was really so cool: brown eyes and long black hairs, long thin legs, was wearing an intriguant school dress (with a green short skirt) and, on the neck, a strange, shimmering jewel.

[Ataru same situation] MIIIIIS !! DON'T BE SO SHY !!!  I AM A STAR !!! WITH MY LOVE YOU CAN REALLY REACH THE OTHER STARS IN THE SKY !!!
...BUT...
... suddenly....
... SOMEONE STOPPED HIM !!
... IN A VERY PARTUCULAR WAY !!!
A GUY (a guy?), IN FRONT OF HIM, POINTED ON HIS NECK HIS GREAT, ARROWY FINGERMAILS OF HIS RIGHT HAND (like an uppercut) !!!

[Guy?, watching him directly in his eyes with wrath and with evil voice] YOU DAMNED!!! I KNOW AN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO REACH THE STARS, WHAT IF I SHARE IT TO YOU ?!? [and pushed his fingermails on his neck so in deep]
[Ataru, TOP scared, now with a nervous smile and trembling voice] GH..GH..GH..GH...w... what about a n.. nice m.. manicure s' service... a.... and an hairscut too ?
[Guy?, now so surprised but still with his fingermails on the neck of Ataru and with wrath] WHAT-THE-HELL-OF-HAIRSCUT ?!?
[Ataru, still scared] It...it's b.....because...th....th ose f.... funny long white hairs ar.. are not....up to date...s....since longtime....
[Black haired girl, now so worried, shacking the guy (?)] PLEASE, PLEASE: LET IT BE !!! We have something most important to care right now !!
[Guy?, even with wrath] Today is your lucky day, <<PERVERTED-SAN>> !! I won't be forgiving at all with you one more time [and disappeared, both, in the crowd].

'What the hell of guy', was the thought of Ataru (now breathing), 'he's out of trend since.... since... since lots of centuries: long white hairs.... fully red dressed.... a katana..... and a funny pair of ears... what's going on ? HE SEEMED JUST JUMPED OUT FROM SOME DAMNED CONTEMPORARY ANIME !! AND IF SO, WHICH ONE ?!?'

But the surprises weren't ended at all for him.
... IN FACT...
Not so far, Fabrice Crown, so hided (with his unseparable digital camera), was shadowing him.

'Animated day, you little cunt: isn't it ?' was his thought.
But, few time later, he found another <<source of inspiration>>
'Hey, who is coming now?', was his thought, 'She seems so similar to my alien babe'.
... IN FACT...
THE MOTHER OF Lamú LANDED SO CLOSE TO ATARU.

[Fabrice Crown, talking to himself] I think that that woman could be the mother of my alien babe ! So, let's see what can I do to make her enjoy the day [and begun to take a lots of photos].

They were now walking so close...
... so much close...
TOO MUCH CLOSE
THEY STOPPED SUDDENLY !!!
They were talking about something but Fabrice Crown was too far to listen anythihg...
... and...
... SUDDENLY, ATARU TAKE THE HAND OF MRS INVADER (so worried) IN YOURS....
[Fabrice Crown, still taking a lots of photos and talking to himself] HUG HER !!! HUG HER !! HUG HER !!!! DON'T BE SHY, HUG HER !!!
AND HE HUGED HER (who was rather crying) !!!
Se seemed so ashamed of it....
.... BUT SHE SEEMED ALSO TO LIKE IT !!!

[Fabrice Crown, same situation] KISS HER !!! NOW KISS HER !!! KISS HER !!!!
... AND ...
... [ehm]....
... [Fabrice Crown, same situation] WONDERFUL !!! WONDERFUL !! WONDERFUL !!! Now I have to call my <<friend>> who is working in your same fashion group, my sweet alien babe.

The next day, in the afternoon, Lamú was set on the top of a skyscraper...
... nuzzled on her knees...
.... crying silently...
.... all alone....
..... WITH HER LONELYNESS...
.......  AND HER COSCIENCE !!!

A sudden cellphone call stopped her overload of thoughts.

[Lamú, talking to herself] An hidden number ? Who could be ? [Now with clear voice] Hell' ?
[Fabrice Crown, talking to the cellphone] I THINK THAT IF YOU CLOSE THIS PHONECALL RIGHT NOW, YOU'LL BE WIPED OUT FROM THE UNIVERSE OF THE CELEBRITIES !!! FOREVER !!!
[Lamú, talking on the cellphone too, so worried] WHO ARE YOU ?
[Fabrice Crown, same situation, with quiet voice] I could be a friend...
[Lamú, same situation, now so angry] WHAT THE FOOL OF FRIEND ?
[Fabrice Crown, same situation] Listen: one of my friends have sent to me an article that wanna publish into ones of that damned shocking newspapaer, who like so much to destroy the reputation of the 'stars' and asked to me to read it and to do some corrections (where needed). Do you wanna listen the whole history ?
[Lamú, same situation, TOP angry] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!
[Fabrice Crown, same situation] All right, all right: I'll do what you want. But remember also that this could mean that tomorrow this tale will become public domain [now with evil voice] AND YOU, WITH YOUR <<DARLING>>, WILL COME BACK INTO THE ARMY OF THE UNEMPLOIEDS!!!

'Oh no', was the thought of Lamú, so scared, 'I cannot involve also darling into my faults' !!!

[Lamú, same situation, now with trembling voice] P ... please... tell me about that article.
[Fabrice Crown, same situation, now with voice] Better this way, SO MUCH BETTER !! So, relax and listen carefully. Here comes the article: [again with quiet voice] <<Once upon, a long ago, a beautiful princess came on Earth to rise up the moral of the earthians from their usual routine. She was really so cute and so cool so, in brief, became a great star !! But one day, so tired and fatigued, she decided to find a way out from the corner where was jailed. [now with evil voice] SO SHE BEGUN TO EAT A LOTS OF UMEBOSHIS, THE SOLE EARTHIAN THING WHO HAD ON HER THE SAME EFFECT OF THE COCAINE !!! >>

Hearing those words, Lamú begun to swelter with cold sweak but this time wasn't at all another crisis...
...IT WAS PANIC !!!
She did a short, painful sigh.

[Fabrice Crown, same situation, again with quiet voice] Please, please, wait: the article isn't ended !! <<But, after a while, she realized that it wasn't enough to satisfy her lack of drug, so invented a better way to enjoy the day: [now with evil voice] INTO THE TEARS OF HER BOYFRIEND FOUND SOMETHING MORE <<EXCITING>> THAN THAT DAMNED SALTED UMEBOSHI' !!

[Lamú, now with wrath] I think that <<your friend>> has too much fantasy and, over all, that HE HASN'T ANY EVIDENCE VERSUS ME !!!
[Fabrice Crown, same situation, with clear voice] I'm not sure at all about it !! Omitting the large number of the photos that he has sent to me, you have to know that <<my friend>> is a great obstinate !! [again with evil voice] HE COULD BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU EAT AN UMEBOSHI IN THE WRONG OCCASION !!! WHAT IF IT COULD HAPPEN ?!? We have also to consider this !!
[Lamú, same situation] I THINK THAT <<YOUR FRIEND>> IS A GREAT BASTARD !!!
[Fabrice Crown, same situation] Well, this time I have to admit: YOU'RE RIGHT !!! But you have also to know that HE LIKES THIS WAY TO BE !!! He's very disagreable, isn't it ?!? [now with fake lovely voice] But.... I think also that..... that we could 'PERSUADE' him to give up to publish his tale on that damned newspaper !!
[Lamú, so depressed] All right, I've understood: how much money he wants to earn from this history ?
[Fabrice Crown, even with fake lovely voice] No-no, you're wrong !! He doesn't want any money ! [now with clear, evil voice] HE JUST WANNA MEET YOU THIS NIGHT !!
[Lamú, now with wrath again] NO WAYYYYYYY !!
[Fabrice Crown, even with fake lovely voice] Oh, excuse me: maybe my words were incorrect and you arn't able to catch their meaning...so....let' see.... [now with clear voice] YES, THIS WAY !! I can send to you some recent photos that he has did recently in your cellphone. Can you take a watch to them ?!?

Few minutes after Lamú received, on her cellphone, a lots of MMS...
THEY WERE PHOTOS OF ATARU WITH HER MOTHER !!!
SHE LOOKED SO SCARED !!!
BUT SHE WAS HUGED TO ATARU....
... WHO WAS HELDING HER HAND (SO SWEETLY) !!!

[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HER STRENGHT, CRYING SO MUCH] LET IT BE MUMMY !!! SPARE HER FROM THAT DIRTY HISTORY !!!
[Fabrice Crown, even with fake lovely voice] How can I could do if you don't assist me ?!? I think that only your presence HERE could call away him from his damned thoughts !!!
[Lamú, now crying] S.. [sigh].. so w..[sigh]... what....[sigh]. I have..[sniff].. to do ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, even with fake lovely voice] Well, let's see..... [mumbling]....[now with clear voice]YES, THIS WAY !!! Listen: I know that, in your fashion group, he know one person who is one of your photographers. I'll talk to <<my friend>> about all this history and, if he will agree with me, he will send a message to your friend with all the details about this.... ehm..... this....ehm.... THIS 'ROMANTIC DATE' !!
[Lamú, NOW WITH WRATH] WHO ARE INVITING: THE_WOMAN_OR_THE_ACTRESS ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, now with clear voice] I'VE GOT AN IDEA: CARRY-ON-BOTH !!!  AND SAY THEM THAT THEY HAVE TO BE SEXY !!! [and closed the call]

Even Lamú closed her cellphone...
SHE WASN'T ABLE TO LOOK ANOTHER TIME THAT DAMNED PHOTOS, SHOWING HER MOTHER SO CLOSE (and so sweet) TO ATARU !!!
...AND....
...DUE TO THE GREAT DEPRESSION, SHE LET FALL HERSELF ON THE EMPTYNESS !!!
BUT THE SURVIVAL INSTINCT WAS TOO STRONG !!!
So she landed, gently, on a near roof.

'THIS IS THE PUNITION', was her thought, crying: 'THIS IS THE PUNITION FOR MY FAULT !! ALL RIGHT: IF, IN THIS WAY, I WILL SAVE MUMMY AND DARLING FROM THIS SHAME, I WILL SACRIFICE MYSELF !!! THEY DON'T DESERVE ALL OF THIS !!!

LITTLE ANGEL, WHERE ARE YOU ?!? WHERE ARE YOU ?!? YOU TOO HAVE LEAVED ME ?!? WHERE HAVE YOU GONE ?!?'

Some times after, even on the afternoon, Ataru was walking (quiet this time) on a street...
... when...
... HE HEARED A LOTS OF EXPLOSIONS COMING FROM NOT SO FAR !!!

He run in that direction, so curious...
... AND...
... FOUND RAN WHO, WITH AN HEAVY RPG BAZOOKA, WAS SHOOTING ON SOMEBODY !!!

[RAN, TO ANGRY !!!] YOU SON OF A BITCH !!! I WILL ERASE YOUR UGLY FACE FROM THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH !!! TAKE THIS [Poooow !] AND THIS  [Poooow !] AND THIS  [Poooow !]

[Ataru, so curious] Have a nice day Ran-chan, what about your backery ?
[RAN, EVEN ANGRY !!!] YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU [AND POINTED HER BAZOOKA IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EYES OF ATARU] WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME THIS TIME ?!? DO YOU WANNA KNOW ONCE AGAIN THE COLOUR OF MY PANTS ?!?
[Ataru, TOP scared, with a nervous smile and trembling voice] Gh... gh...gh...gh... I..... I just wanted to know why you were shooting so much.
[RAN, TOP ANGRY !!!] LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK !!!!

IT WAS INCREDIBLE BUT, AT THAT SIGHT, ATARU BECAME SERIOUS !!!

SO MUCH SERIOUS !!
Late in the afternoon, Lamú came back to her mansion, who was empty: she asked to the robots about her mother and Ataru but they didn't know anything about them.
So she went into her bedroom and begun, so tired, to dress herself with an elegant, sexy tailleur.
A cold light was lighting the scene.

All that great silence into the mansion was enlarging the emptyness and the lonelyness around her.

'Mummy, darling' was her thought, 'where are you ? where are you ? Are you worried ? Are you enjoying ?!? I wish you that, with my sacrifice, you will stay happy togheter !!!'

A sudden cellphone call
[Lamú, talking on the cellphone] Hell'?
[Kokeru, so ashamed, with trembling voice] I.... I've got... a message.... for you....
[Lamú, talking on the cellphone, rather crying] I was waiting for it [sigh]
Now she was ready.

A very last thought !

'LITTLE ANGEL, GIVE ME THE STRENGHT TO SURVIVE TO THIS SHAME' !!!
[colour = red]ELSEWHERE[/colour]
[<<LITTLE ANGEL>>] AGAIN ?!? ONCE AGAIN THIS STRANGE CHILL !!! WHY ?!?
[A man, so bored] HEY, YOU !!! I'm waiting since a long time for....
[<<LITTLE ANGEL>>] OOPS !!! I'm coming !!!
Lamú flied away from the window...
... and....
... after a long travel, landed on a great terrasse.
The main door was opened.
She found, everywhere, a lots of candle set on.
Then, with slow step, walked inside a room.
It was a modern lounge, with two large armchairs, a little table (made of glass), some modern cabinet, many pictures on the walls and a great TV on a corner.
All the lights were low.
Suddenly, a music begun to play...
... and...
... FROM THE NEX DOOR, FABRICE CROWN, HOLDING TWO GLASSES AND A BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE, APPEARED ON THE SCENE !!!
He was wearing a pair of jeans and gilet, totally opened, who let naked his breast, and was singing the same words of that song.

[Fabrice Crown, singing] 'Thank you for coming home / I'm sorry that the chairs are all worn /
I left them here I could have sworn'
'
[Lamú, with despising voice] YOU'RE EARLESS !!!!
[Fabrice Crown, with lovely voice] It doesnt' matter [and walked away from the door, just to be so close to her] Now it's important that YOU be <<natural>> [and caressed gently her long hairs]
[Lamú, same voice] What do you mean ?
[Fabrice Crown, same voice, still caressing her long hairs] It's so difficult to image?  This is for you ! [and gave her a glass of champagne]
[Lamú, same voice] I DON'T WANNA DRINK ANYTHING !!!
[Fabrice Crown, same voice, now set on an armchair, rather laying] It's a pity !! This is one of the most famous and expansive marks of Champagne, you cannot waste it !! This evening have to be special !!!
[Lamú, same voice] REALLY ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, same voice and situation] That's right !!
[Lamú, increasing the volume of the voice, WITH WRATH] Listen to me: I'm here as you wanted so stop to joke with me !!! IF YOU WANNA SOMETHING FROM ME, SAY IT IMMEDIATLY !!! BUT REMEMBER ALSO THIS: [now rather crying] YOU [sigh] YOU CAN HAVE [sigh] MY BODY [sigh] BUT [now with wrath again] YOU WON'T EVER HAVE ME !!! [now crying again] AND [sigh] AND REMEMBER ALSO THIS [sigh] THIS ONE: IF I [sigh] IF I WOULD HAVE [sigh] TO [sigh] TO LAY WITH YOU [sigh] I...[sigh] I... [sigh] I.... [NOW WITH WRATH AGAIN] I'LL HAVE TO BE A LIAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!! '
[Fabrice Crown, same voice and situation] I don't mind at all about it !! [now with evil voice] I JUST WANNA HAVE YOU, IT DOESN'T MATTER IN WHICH WAY !!! [now set on] Well, no more words now: let's create the right atmosphere [and changed the song on his CD player]

A notorious soundtrack of a famous film was now on the air.

[Fabrice Crown, with clear evil voice] NOW UNDRESS YOU !!! AND BE SEXY !!!

Slowly, following the rythm of the music, Lamú (even with a great, large tear falling form her eyes) begun to do a strip tease'

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:58:16 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 01:55:35 AM »
Man... Poor Lum... O.o
That's the stuff we shouldn't do to her. :\
Follow your dreams...

Offline Pang217

• Chibi
  • What do you expect from an idiot?
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2008, 11:35:27 AM »
     Sadame Ja....

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 10:56:16 PM »

Chapter FIVE ' MOTHER AND SON

Into the lounge of Fabrice Crown, the first half of October

The music ('THAT MUSIC') was echoing so much in the room in an hypnotic way: everything around Lamú and Fabrice Crown seemed made to increase the eros of the moment.

Laying on his armchair, with a leg on the espalier and an arm put on the arm rest , Fabrice Crown, with an apparent cold face, was watching the scene.
HE SEEMED SO QUIET...
.... BUT, TRUTHFULLY, HE WAS OVEREXCITED !!!

FOR EVERY STEP, EVERY MOVE, EVERY BREATH OF Lamú, HIS DESIRE WAS INCREASING, SECOND BY SECOND...
.... AND HE WAS RIGHT !!!

IN FACT, SHE SEEMED TO HAVE THE SAME POWER OF AN ATHOMIC BOMB !!!

Following the rythm of the music, she leaved gently her light shoes...
... then, suddenly, the jacket
.... (really well done)...
... then, so sweetly, her skirt....
... (her long, elegant legs were moving so low and were so exciting)...
... then, so languish, the chemise...
... (she was moving her body in a real sexy way, it was impossible to resist anymore)...
... now she was dancing in front of him, with both the hands behind the head, touching sweetly her long green haris...
.... (it seemed that all the room has became a flacon of her flavour)....
.... AND, FINALLY, SHE BEGUN TO ENLACE THE LACET OF HER (usual tabbied) BRA !!!

[Fabrice Crown, now laying on the armchair, with evil gentle voice] Ok, Ok, baby: NOW COME HERE, RIGHT OVER ME !!! I WANNA THROW YOU OUT YOUR LAST CLOTHS !!

Gently, slowly, sweetly, so languish, Lamú (EVEN WITH THE EYES FULL OF TEARS) was on the armchair, over him, rather dropped on her knees and with her arms laying side by side to him.

Her face was now over his face....

... and he begun to caress, gently, her long green hairs.....
.... then he put all of them over her right shoulder....
.... (someone of them were now caressing him on the face and on the breast )...
[Fabrice Crown, same voice] ALL RIGHT, LET'S BEGIN FROM BRA: IT'S DANGEROUS FOR YOU TO WEAR IT ANYMORE, YOU COULD FEEL SO BAD WITH IT ON YOUR SKIN !!!

And tried to enlace it...
...... AND .......
... [ehm]....
 [FABRICE CROWN, RATHER SCARED] ...gh..gh...... my alien babe, HOW MANY ARMS AND HANDS HAVE YOU ?!?!?!??

.... [what ?!?]

This strange phrase had the power to shake Lamú from the hypnotic state where she has felt.

[Lamú, still over him, with wrath] JUST TWO, YOU STUPID !!! I AM AN HUMANOID ALIEN, YOU KNOW ?!?

[Fabrice Crown, NOW TOP SCARED] S.... SO..... WHO IS HOLDING MY HANDS ?!?

[MALE SADIC VOICE] YOU WERE REALLY THINKING THAT I WOULD LET HER FALL IN YOUR HANDS, ISN'T IT ?!?

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED, turned on her right] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIING ?!?!?

[FEMALE SADIC VOICE] YOU WERE REALLY THINKING THAT I WOULD LET MY DAUGTHER IN YOUR DIRTY HANDS, ISN'T IT ?!?

[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED AGAIN, turned on her left] MUMMYYYYYYYYY ?!?!?

Lamú did a great jump, set off the music and backed herself to the wall.

[Lamú, with trembling voice] D.... darling... m... mummy... in.....in which way.... you.....you...
[Mrs invader, still holding Fabrice Crown, talking to Lamú with gentle voice] It's all the afternoon that we're running from shop to shop to take all the evidences that we're needing !!! Now I see that we're arrived just in time !!
[Lamú, still with trembling voice] TH..... <<THE EVIDENCES>> ?!?
[Ataru, still holding Fabrice Crown, with evil voice] YOU'RE WORST THAN A ESCARGOT !!! IN FACT, YOU LEAVE  THE SLIME BEHIND OF YOUR STEPS, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, still holded, trying to shake to set himself free, with wrath] SET ME FREE !!! SET ME FREE AND GET OUT FROM MY HOME, OTHERWISE I WILL CALL THE POLICE !!!
[Ataru, same situation] DON'T WORRY, THEY WILL BE HERE SOON !!!
[Fabrice Crown, TOP SURPRISED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] Ran has gave me the right idea to frame you: DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS THIS ONE ?!?
[Fabrice Crown, still surprised] It's a banknote of 100 Euro, so ?!?

[Ataru, same situation] You've paied her bill with this one, that's why she was shooting on you this morning !!! A lots of other people has told to us the same history: you enter into a shop, you buy a lots of things, you pay in Euro and you earn the rest in Yen.

[now TOP SADIC] THERE IS ONLY ONE PROBLEM: THIS IS A STUMER !!! ALL OF YOUR MONEY ARE STUMERS !!!!

[Fabrice Crown, now TOP SCARED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ataru, even with sadic voice] WE'VE MET A LOTS OF WITNESS THAT CAN SAY THE SAME THING, YOU KNOW? [now rather serious, with closed eyes] In any case, the jail for you is a too light punition, that's why we're here: [now sadic again, with large opened eyes] WE WANT TO MAKE YOU ENJOY THE NIGHT !!! [and let his arm, who was grabbed by Mrs Invader]
[Lamú, even with trembling voice] D... darling w.. what d... do you w......
[Ataru, even with sadic voice] So....... let's begin from......... THIS !!!

HE SMASHED A PICTURE ON THE WALL....
.... IT WAS A FAKE PICTURE !!!
BEHIND A GLASS THERE WERE A DIGITAL CAMERA !!!

[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Ataru, same voice] You ugly bastard, the racket is deep inside your DNA, isn't ?!? [and took away the memory card and destroied it]
[Fabrice Crown, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] I KILL YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU !!!
[Ataru, with fake scared voice] Brrrrrrrrrrrrr, what the fear !!! [now again with sadic voice] Woooooooow, how many photos inside this cabinet: THEY ARE YOUR DAMNED PRIVATE COLLECTION, INS'T IT ?!? But...... [now with fake gentle voice] ... you know [again with sadic voice] THEY'RE PRINTED ON THE PAPER AND IT COULD BURN !!! [now turned to Lamú] Lamú, I LEAVE TO YOU THIS HONOR !!!
[Lamú, with sadic voice too] It's a joy [AND BURNIED THEM WITH A GREAT ZAP]
[Fabrice Crown, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] YOU CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT !!!
[Ataru, same voice] And now, the final showdown: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN THIS ONE ?

He was helding a little red funny statue of an oni.

[Ataru, same voice] Oooooooh, maybe you're not up to date about the technology of our friends the oni: THIS ONE CAN ERASE ALL THE MEMORIES OF EVERY MAGNETIC DEVICE IN A RAY OF 100 METERS !!! I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH FOR YOU !!! [and did a little move with his right hand]

IN FACT....
... IT WAS ENOUGH !!!

ALL HIS DIGITAL PHOTOS WERE WIPED OUT IN JUST ONE SECOND !!

[Mrs Invader, now with a strange evil voice] ... and now we have a special gift from you [and let him free]
[Fabrice Crown, TOP ANGRY] YOU DAMNED ALINES, I WILL SCREW YOU ALL !!!
[Ataru, even sadic] <<Damned alien>> ?!? Beware, you've to pay to me the copyright on this words.
[Fabrice Crown, NOW SADIC TOO, with an evil giggle] Eh eh eh eh, it seems that you don't know me !! [NOW SCREAMING WITH WRATH] DON'T WORRY, WHEN I'LL COME BACK FREE I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO DESTROY YOU, YOUR REPUTATION, YOUR DISMAL RACE, YOUR UGLY FACES.... [now breathing loudly] because....... because...... [NOW SCREAMING AGANI] BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE END BETWEEN US !!!
[Mrs Invader, even with a strange evil voice] No-no, THIS IS REALLY THE END [now rather singing] 'YOUR_ONLY_FRIENS: THE_END' !!! [now talking gently with Ataru] Dear, please, get out from this room and don't touch anything made of metal [now talking gently with her daughter] Lamú, sweet child of mine, come next to me.
[Fabrice Crown, so worried] HEY... HEY WHAT..... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO ?!?
[Lamú, now so close to her mother] All right, mummy, I've got your idea [and did an evil giggled]
[Mrs Invader, with evil voice too] Mister Crown, HERE_YOU_ARE_A_SPECIALIT Y_FROM_OUR_PLANET !!!
IT WAS RIGHT ATARU TO EXIT FROM THAT ROOM !!!
... IN FACT..
... after a while...
.... for several, neverending minutes......
... even if midnight...
.... ALL TOMOBIKI-CHO WAS LIGHTED BY A GREAT, ENORMOUS, ABNORMAL FLASHING LIGHTS, STRONGEST THAN THOSE OF THE SUN !!!

Several minutes away, when the police arrived on the 'scene of crime', was able just to find all the house destroyed, a lots of ashes and, TOP BURNIED, FABRICE CROWN, WITH ALL THE HAIRS CHUMED, LAYING IN A DARK CORNER !!!

He was totally lost in panic...
... IN FACT...
... HE ASKED TO BE JAILED AS SOON AS POSSILBE INTO A ROOM WITHOUT ELECTRICITY !!!
Now Ataru, Lamú (dressed again) and her mother were walking on the street...
... BUT Lamú WAS STILL SO DEPRESSED !!!

[Mrs Invader, with gentle voice] Lamú, sweet child of....
[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE IN THIS WAY !!!
[Mrs Invader, now worried] Lamú, what's going on ?
[Lamú, STILL SCREAMING WITH WRATH] I KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH DARLING !!! YOU'RE NOT ASHAMED ABOUT IT ?!?

Ataru and Mrs Invaders, so surprised, watched themself, each other, in their eyes....
... AND...
.... DID A GREAT, LONG, JOYFUL LAUGHT !!!

[Ataru, dropped on his knees in a plastic pose, with fake grave voice] PLEASE, MRS INVADER, RUN AWAY WITH ME !!!
[Mrs Invader, standing in a plastic pose, with fake touched voice] OH, ATARU, I'M A MARRIED WOMAN !!! I HAVE A DAUGHTER !!! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU BUT I CANNOT LEAVE MY AFFECTS !!!

[Lamú, so surprised, blinking her large eyes] Mummy.... darling... are you all right ?!?
[Ataru and Mrs Invader, with a joyful laught] NOT AT ALL !!!
[Lamú, with drunk voice and expressio] A... all right, I... I think that I deserve a lots of explenation from you !!!

[Mrs Invader, with sweet voice] Lamú, THE IMAGES OF HIM WHEN WAS CARING YOU WHEN YOU HAVE FELT IN COMA ARE STILL ALIVE IN MY MIND !!! You cannot remember anything about this but, in that damned endless night, we used to speak a lot togheter: I was so depressed and he was able to hold me day by day !!! HE WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS ALWAYS TRUSTED TO RESCUE YOU !!! And...... and...... Yes, also this one: I'VE EVER CONSIDERATED HIM AS THAT MALE SON THAT I'VE NEVER HAD !!! That's why I was so gentle with him !!
[Ataru, with an hand behind the head, with clear voice] ... and you have to know also this one: my mother is a nevrotic, she hasn't ever cared me so much, was always ashamed of me and.... FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I HAD A MOTHER WHO WAS CARING ME !!!
[Lamú, now rather crying, with trembling voice] I... I'm sorry !! I'm sorry !!! I'm sorry !! [NOW CRYING, SO FOROLON] I HAVE BEEN REALLY A STUPIIIIIIIIIIID !!! [and hided her eyes behind the hands]
[Mrs Invader, even with gentle voice, huging and caressing her on the head] Lamú, sweet child of mine, don't worry ! Nothing will divide me from you !!!
[Lamú, still crying] Mummy.......
[Mrs Invader, still huging and caressing her on the head but now with clear voice] ... NEITHER THAT TERRIBLE DRUG !!!
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!!!!! [now with trembling voice] M... mummy..... y.....you know that... that.....
[Mrs Invader, same situation] Ataru has saied to me all the truth, THAT'S WHY I WAS SO SCHUMED YESTERDAY: THAT'S WHY HE HUGED ME !!!
[Lamú, LOST IN PANIC] DARLING, HOW YOU.......
[Mrs Invader, same situation] Don't complain with him, HE WAS RIGHT !!!
[Lamú, CRYING SO MUCH] MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE !!! IT HAS.... IT HAS BEEN MY WORST FAULT !!! I... I'M STILL PAYING IT !!!
[Mrs Invader, still huging and caressing her on the head but now with gentle voice] Lamú, now that I know that you're considering it as a fault I really trust that you won't never try it again !
[Lamú, now with trembling voice] S... so...[sigh] ... you arn't [sigh] angry w.. [sniff] with me ?

[Mrs Invader, still huging and caressing her on the head but now with gentle voice] Well..... YESTERDAY I WAS JUST LOVING YOU....... NOW I'M ADORING YOU !!!

[Lamú, still with trembling voice] Mummy you.... you..... you....[NOW SCREAMING] YOU'RE THE SWEETEST MUMMY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!! [and huged her strictly]
[Mrs Invader, same situation] Lamú, sweet child of mine !!! [now talking to Ataru, with clear voice] Ataru, I well know that you're a natural girls hunter BUT THIS NIGHT FORGET ALL THE OTHER WOMEN AND STAY WITH HER: SHE REALLY NEEDS YOU !!!
[Ataru, with a large smile and clear voice] I swear.

[Mrs invader, now whispering into the ear of Lamú] ... BECAUSE HE REALLY LOVES YOU !!!
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED, whispering too] REALLY ?!?
[Mrs invader, now whispering into the ear of Lamú] That's right !!! He's too dummy to admit it in front of you but this is the truth !!! I feel it !!!

[Lamú, now so close to ataru, sweetly] Darling....
[Ataru, so close to Lamú] Lamú.....

They closed their eyes...
... AND...
[Mrs Invader, SUDDENLY] PLEASE, JUST A VERY LAST WORD !!!
[Lamú, so surprised] About ?!?
[Mrs Invader, rather embarassed] Lamú, the next time that you'll need his tears..... ehm....... please..... ehr....... stop to squeeze him on the breast....... it's too cruel !!
[Lamú, still surprised] So ?!?

[Mrs Invader, NOW WITH CLEAR VOICE] A NIP IS ENOUGH [AND GAVE HIM A GREAT, PAINFUL NIP ON HIT CHEEK]
[ATARU, SCREAMING IN PAIN, WITH LOTS OF TEARS] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!
Late in the night Lamú and Ataru were again into their bed.
She had a very last though before sleeping: 'HAS GONE !!! THANK YOU, LITTLE ANGEL !!!'
... ELSEWHERE ...
... even <<LITTLE ANGEL>> was sleeping in the bed.

'WHAT A LOVELY HEAT' was the last thought before sleeping ......

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT Lamú !!!

... AND YOU TOO <<LITTLE ANGEL>> !!!

Posted on: May 09, 2008, 12:13:38 AM
Into the fourth chapter of this tale Inuyasha and Kagome have made a cameo; here you are another manga-fan-art to make that scene more real:

« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 12:59:35 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2008, 11:40:14 PM »
If only I could read the japanese.....

"FABRICE CROWN" ?!?

it sound so similar to "FABRIZIO CORONA" (even in his way to be) !!!

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »
It could be a translated italian name to english.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2008, 08:24:52 PM »
You're right, BOTH !!!

<<Fabrice Crown>> (I prefere continue to use this nickname) is a REAL italian paparazzo, who has been involved into a great scandal versus severals soubrettes, actress and also versus some soccer wolrd champions as Francesco Totti and Luca Gilardino.

He has took some embarassimg photos of them and has asked a lots of money to them to avoid to publish into a lots of shocking newspapers.

Framed, judged, jailed, when he came out, WITHOUT ANY SHAME, has begun to sell A T-SHIRT WITH HIS "LOGO" (a crown): INCREDIBLE BUT TRUE, IT WAS SOLD OUT IN FEW DAYS !!!! (WHAT THE SHAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

He was the fiance of Eva Hertzigova, a notorious pin up but now she has left him.

Using few words to describe him, <<Fabrice Crown>> is REALLY a great bastard !!!!

I've thought of him when I've wrote this tale: he was the only one who could order to Lamù "UNDRESS YOU", after have framed her.

The final double-zap (from our alien and from her mother) was his deserved punition !!!

I'm still wishing him that someone could give it to him also in our reality  >:)  >:)  >:)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 11:00:40 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2008, 08:56:30 PM »
A paparazzo will take any photos just to create scandals and to be famous.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 08:04:43 PM »
Ok but I've never belived that he could make a FASHION TREND with his logo JUST BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN JAILED FOR A SCANDAL DUE TO HIS RACKETS !!!!