Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:38:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Author Topic: HATE ME, EAT ME !!  (Read 7008 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
HATE ME, EAT ME !!
« on: April 11, 2008, 12:19:33 AM »
A day on the beach with the old friends is the right occasion for Lamú.....to fall in love with the wrong man.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
HATE ME, EAT ME

Chapter ONE ' <<HOLD ME....>>

Tomobiki, summer

It's an evening of the half of the summer, Ataru and Lamú are into the soundproofed room of their mansion: he's chording his electric guitar, she's holding her bass]

[Lamú, wondering] Darling, I think that you've exagerated to pump so high the effects of my bass...
[Ataru, set down to the floor, chording his guitar] Lamú, your riff must overhang the heartbeat and, at the same time, to bore into the soul; remember that it must be continuous until the chorus, when you'll have to play sinlge notes (togheter with the sequencer) [and played some chords on his guitar: they sounded so grinding]
[Lamú, screaming] DAAAAAAAARLING, TOO MUCH HIGHS TONES !!! IT SEEMS THAT YOU'RE RIPPING MY BACKBONE !!!
[Ataru, now awake] It mean that I've found the right quality of the sound.. .so.....READY....STEADY. ....GO !!!

They begun to play the first notes togheter then Lamú continued with a powerfull bass riff....

[Ataru sing and playing] http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=31bd0bNI-jA&feature=related You don't know how you took it  / You just know what you got / Oh Lordy you've been stealing / From the theives and you got caught / In the headlights / Of a stretch car / You're a star / Dressing like your sister / Living like a tart / They don't know what you're doing / Babe, it must be art / You're a headache / In a suitcase / You're a star ..

Oh no, don't be shy / You don't have to go blind...
.... HOLD ME,
.... THRILL ME,
.... KISS ME,
.... KILL ME....... [/url] >>

Lamú was so ipnotyzed, both for the sound and for the lyrics: so stranges, so wrongs, so inchoesives........so chilling......

[Ataru, with a little scream] .... AHIO !!!
[Lamú, who stopped to play] Darling, what's going on ?!?
[Ataru, who stopped to play, licking a finger] I've broken a chord....ehm... [now wondering]... I don't remember where I've put the others...........so, let's see [and throwed on the foor the all the mattern of a chest: they felt down everywhere on the floor]
[Lamú, worried] DAAAAAAAARLING, YOU FROWZY !!!

But Lamú was also intrigued by some strange papers felt on the floor: they where full of written and of notes...
Since when she explained her idea to Ataru <<to rose him from the ashes of the unemployement>> he was became totally crazy: now he was thinking night and day to that idea (and also praticing so much).
Lamú took that papers and started to red them...
...AND...
...SHE GOT A SWEET, SOFT, SHOCK !!!

THEY WERE LYRICS OF SONGS !!
...THEY SEEMED WRITTEN FOR HER !!!

'Daaaaaaaarling', was her thought, 'the awareness of your alter ego has been really beneficial !!'

...BUT WHEN SHE RED MORE CAREFULLY THE LYRICS.........

[Lamú, mumbling] Unless you are.......[mumble]......the only one for me.... [mumble].... I feel you deep inside......[mumble]......I want to [mumble] kiss and......[mumble]......I wanna make lov....... [now screaming, worried] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! [NOW ANGRY] DAAAAAAAARLING, WHAT-IS-HIS ?
[Ataru, now awake but with trembling voice] ....ehm.... I've thought that we could use it for.....for...
[Lamú, still angry] DAAAAAAAAARLING, WHAT IT MEAN 'I WANNA MAKE LOVE WITH YOU ON THE ARMCHAIR OF MY LOUNGE WITH.....WHIT.....<<WITH-THE-REWIND>> ....AND.....<<AND-ALL-SORT-THINGS-LIKE-THAT>> ' ?!?
[Ataru, still with trembling voice and a silly nervous smile] ...ehm.... you just have to finish to read.
[Lamú, more angry].... 'H...HOW MANY EXPRESSIONS OF ENJOYMENT IN YOUR FACE....I ... I CAN SEE ONLY....[EEEEEEEEEK !!] ...<<I-CAN-SEE-THEM-ONLY IF-I-USE-THE-SLOW-MOTION>> ?!?
[Ataru, still with trembling voice] ....gh..gh..gh....gh...I ....I've written this song....thinking of you... just for..... (*)
[Lamú, TOP angry] ..AND WHY THE TITLE IS 'SHE'S A SEX BOMB' ?!? [now grabbing and shacking him] LISTEN TO ME: I REFUSE TO....

A provvidential phone call saved Ataru from a great zap.

[Lamú, talking to the cellphone] Hell' ?!?[now joyful] OYUKY, HOW ARE YOU !!! [surprised] What ?!? ...what the fool of run ?!? ...no, I was just <<talking>> to darling about.......[now rather angry] NO, HE'S STILL ALIVE BUT NOT FOR LONG !! [joyful again] ON THE BEACH ?!? WHERE ?!? AND WHEN ?!?........REALLY ?!?

In his mind Ataru did a simple equation....

[Ataru, talking to himself] SUMMER + SUN + HOT + BEACH + SEA = GIRLS, RATHER NAKED GIRLS !!!
[Lamú, still talking to the cellphone]... I have to look to my....... [now scared] EEEEEEEEEEK !!

SET IN FRONT OF HER AS A DOG, ATARU WAS YAPPING, WITH ALL THE TOUNGE OUT OF THE MOUTH !!!

[Lamú, now with a rather drunk voice] A...all right Oyuky, we will come with joy !! See you later. [now talking with Ataru, same voice] It was Oyuky: she and Mendo are inviting all the old friends of the school for a weekend on the beach. What about.....
[Ataru, TOP HAPPY] BAU !! BAU !! BAU !! ARF !!! ARF !!! ARF !!! ARF !!! BAU !! BAU !!
[Lamú, so pissed] A...all right, darling: by the light of your eyes I understand that you agree so much with me....
[Ataru, screaming and jumping of joy, ] YAHOO !!! Thank you, Lamú [and give her a little kiss on the face]

But, in her mind, Lamú was thinking 'YOU'LL SEE, DARLING: YOU'LL SEE WHAT KIND OF SURPRISE !!!'
Few days ago a great, luxurious car was riding on the highway to the beach.
[All the people inside the car, except of the chaffeur, were wearing light summer colored cloths]

[Ataru, set next to Mendo, with souspicious voice] You really had to keep with you the katana ?
[Mendo, set next to Ataru, with serious voice] She's a part of me.
[Lamú, set next to Oyuky] Who will come ?!?
[Oyuky, set next to Lamú] Well, Titty has invited also Shinobu (who will come with Inaba), Sakura, Tsubame, Ran, Megane, Perma, Kakugari, Chibi..
[Lamú, now with serious voice] What about Benten ?
[Oyuky, with sad voice] Nothing of new ! She's still missing [and did a little sigh].

Finally they arrived to their destination...
...AND...
....JUST ONE SECOND AFTER WENT OFF FROM THE CAR, ATARU BEGUN TO RUN IN THE DIRECTION OF THE BEACH !!!

[Mendo, rather bored] He will never became adult !!!
[Oyuky, surprised] Lamú, why you're so relaxed ?!?
[Lamú, with a diabolic smile and sadic voice] You'll see, you'll see....

[Ataru, running with a great smile on his face] LADIEEEEEEEEEES !!! LET'S HAVE A DAAAAAAAATE !!! LET'S HAVE A DAAAAAAAATE !!! LET'S HAVE A DAT........[NOW SCARED, SO MUCH SCARED, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!

IT WAS INCREDIBLE BUT IT WAS TRUE !!!

[Ataru, freezed in a silly pose, with trembling voice] gh....gh.....gh....gh... ..A.....all right, now I count until 'three' and when I'll say 'three' everything will come back to normal .......ONE.....TWO....TH R.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !

THEY WERE STILL THERE !!!

THE BEACH WAS FULL OF CLONES OF Lamú !!!

A LARGE NUMBER OF YOUNG GIRLS WERE WEARING THE FAMOUS TABBIED BIKINI AND HAD ALSO TWO LITTLE HORNS ON THEIR HEADS !!

IT WAS SO DIFFICULT, FROM SO FAR, TO DISCERN THEM FROM Lamú !!

[Mendo, watching the scene] Surprising, really surprising !!!
[Oyuky, watching the scene too] Lamú, what the...
[Lamú, with joyful voice] Incredible, isn't it ?!? That model of my bikini was sold out since this springtime !!! About the little horns...... well, one of my sponsores have had that idea: it sell them for a little price but....... look how many girls are wearing them !!! I have to admit: THIS SUMMER THE LITTLE HORNS ARE SO TRENDY !!! [and giggled]
[ATARU, SCREAMIG, SO ANGRY] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEN !!! IT'S A MESS UP !!!!
[joyful voice] HEY, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE OLD FRIENDS ?!?
[Ataru, screaming with joyfull voice] SHINOBU !! MY BELOVED SHINOBU !!! HOW LONG !!
[and begun to run in her direction]

Shinobu took a great telegraph pole on her hands and....
... POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OW !!!
... SMASHED IT ON THE HEAD OF ATARU !!!

[Shinobu, even with joyful voice] ATARU, HOW LONG !! ARE YOU FINE ?!?
[Ataru, screwed down to the ground, groaming] J....just few seconds away.....I was....now....I don't know.....
[Lamú, with joyful voice] INABA !!! HOW LONG !!! YOU'RE WELCOME !!!
[Inabam, rather ashamed, with an hand behind his head] I've got a special permission to rest enough in your dimention to enjoy the sea....
[JOYFUL SWEET VOICE] HELLOOOOOOOOO !!!
[ATARU, RISING FROM THE ASHES] RAN-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAN !!!

He started to run to stay so close to her...
...but...
... WHEN HE WAS SO CLOSE TO HER, RAN POINTED ON ATARU AN HEAVY RPG BAZOOKA (in the middle of his eyes) !!!

[Ran, with angry voice] .... SO THE BLUE PANTS ARE AWFUL ON ME, ISN'T ?!?
[Ataru, TOP scared] gh...gh...gh....gh...... .Ran-chan, you won't carry with you that bazooka even on the beach, isn't it ?!?
[Oyuky, with joyful voice] Ran-chan, how long: come here !!!
[Ran, now with sweet voice, without the bazooka] Hello Oyuky [and huged each others]
[Several voices behind Mendo, blinded by several hands]GUESS WHO WE ARE ?!?
[Mendo, blinded, with fake gentle voice] Oh.......your hands are so soft... so warm....I think you are...[POOOOOOOW] KAKUGARI [POOOOOOOW] CHIBI [POOOOOOOW] MEGANE [POOOOOOOW] PERMA [everyone was hit by a great hammer on the head]
[the stormtroopen, with 4 great lumps] WELCOME SHUTAROOOOOh [and felt down to the ground]

It was a marvellous sunny day of that half of the summer.....

[Now they was having sunbath: everything are wearing bathing suits, Lamú a normal yellow bikini, with thin laces]

[Shinobu, worried] Ataru, you have still a great scar on your head, among your hairs !!!
[Ataru, with closed eyes and an hand behind the head] Remember ?!? That day, on Uru Planet......
[Shinobu, still worried] Brrrrrrr...... It was really chilling !!
[Lamú, laying on a towel] So what you're doing ?!?
[Shinobu] I'm working on an insurrance company: it's so amazing !!! ... and...for the most difficult cases, I can trust on Inaba: HE ALWAYS KNOWS THE FUTURE [and giggled]
[Oyuky] And what about you, Ran ?
[Ran, sweetly] SOON I WILL OPEN A BAKERY !!! I'M SO EXCITED !!!
[Megane] Ataru, what about........ [now surprised] ...?!? Ataru, where are you ?!?

ATARU WAS RUNNING AWAY !!!

[Ataru, running with a large smile] LADIEEEEEEEES !!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE !!!!
[Mendo, so surprised] Lamú, why you are so relaxed ?!?

Lamú awaked slowly....
...AND...
[Lamú, WITH FAKE SWEET SCARED VOICE] EEEEEEEEEK !!! THE LACE OF MY BRA IS OPENING !!!!

A WHOLE ARMY OF GUY BEGUN TO RUN TO HELP HER !!!

[several male voices, excited] LAMUUUUU', WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE !!!
[several male voices, excited] I WANNA HUGE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU !!!
[several male voices, excited] I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH YOOOOOOOOUUUU !!!
[several male voices, excited] I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOOOUUUUUUUU !!!
...BUT...
...WHEN THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO HER [and her bra was rathe felt]..
... [pow] ONE.......[poow] TWO.......[pooow] THREE.......[poooow] FOUR........[kapooooow] FIVE GREAT CRASHES !!!!
....AND ALL THE RABBLE WAS WIPED OUT !!!

[Lamú, with fake sweet voice] DAAAAAAAAARLING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HAVING SAVED ME JUST IN TIME !!! [and enlaced again the bra behind her back]
[Ataru, breathing so loud, still with a great hammer] [PUFF PUFF] D....DAMNED ALIEN [PUFF PUFF], YOU PUFF] YOU'VE FRAMED ME !!!
[Perma] You are really notorious !!!
[Lamú, joyful] That's why I've had that idea !! SO, ARE YOU READY ?!?
[Chiby, excited] I'M READY !!! SO MUCH READY !! AND EXCITED TOO !!!
[Kakugari, excited] I'M OVEREXCITED !!!
[Inaba, wondering] ...ehm... Lamú, what about they're talking ?!?
[Lamú] Darling, why don't you....... [NOW ANGRY] DAAAAAAARLING, WHERE ARE YOU ?

ONE MORE TIME, ATARU WAS RUNNING AWAY !!!

[Ataru, running with a large smile] LADIEEEEEEEES !!! LET'S HAVE A DAAAAAAATE !!! LET'S HAVE A DAAAAAAATE !!!

[Megane, so surprised] Lamú, why that evil smile on your face ?!?

Lamú awaked slowly....
...AND...
[Lamú, WITH FAKE SWEET SCARED VOICE] EEEEEEEEEK !!! THE LACE OF MY SLIP IS OPENING !!!!

ANOTHER ARMY OF GUY BEGUN TO RUN TO HELP HER !!!

[several male voices, excited] LAMUUUUU', WAIT FOR MEEEEEEE !!!
[several male voices, excited] I WANNA HUGE YOOOOOOOOUUUUU !!!
[several male voices, excited] I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH YOOOOOOOOUUUU !!!
[several male voices, excited] I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH YOOOUUUUUUUU !!!
...BUT...
...WHEN THEY WERE SO CLOSE TO HER [and her slip was rather felt...]..
... [pow] ONE.......[poow] TWO.......[pooow] THREE.......[poooow] FOUR........[kapooooow] FIVE GREAT CRASHES !!!!
....AND ALL THE RABBLE WAS WIPED OUT !!!

[Lamú, with fake sweet voice] DAAAAAAAAARLING, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR HAVING SAVED ME JUST IN TIME !!! [and enlaced again the slip]
[Ataru, breathing so loud, still with a great hammer] [PUFF PUFF] D....DAMNED ALIEN [PUFF PUFF]...W... [NOW ANGRY, TOP ANGRY] WHY DON'T YOU WEAR A DIFFERENT BIKINI ?!? OR A DIFFERENT CLOTH ?!?
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY TOO] WHY YOU DON'T STOP TO RUN BEHIND ANY GIRL ?!?
[Shinobu, surprised] Lamú, I have to admit: your patience with him is beyond any human limit.
[Lamú, still angry] Well, I have to admit too: [passing an hand on her hairs, with closed eyes] sometimes he make me feel so angry, so much angry that....that....that I could kill him...... [NOW WITH SERIOUS VOICE AND EVIL SIGHT] OR........REALLY: SOMETIMES HE MAKES ME FEEL SO ANGRY THAT I HAVE THE DESIRE TO GO TO BED WITH THE FIRST AWESOME GUY THAT I COULD MEET!!

ANOTHER TIME, ANOTHER ARMY OF GUY BEGUN TO RUN TO HELP HER !!!

[several male voices, excited] LAMUUUUU', I AM THE BIGGEST ONE !!! THE BIGGEST ONE AWESOME BOY THAT YOU EVER SEEN !!!

[Ataru, serious] Mendo, please, loan me your katana...
[Mendo, serious] Moroboshi, I don't wanna be involved in any omicide...
[Ataru, serious] Just trust in me.... [and grabbed the katana]...

SUDDENLY ALL AROUND BECOME DARK !!!
...ONE..
...TWO...
...THREE CUTS !!!
...AND...
...when the sunlight comes again Ataru, dropped to his knees, with a signle move, put again the katana into its sleath...
...AND...
...WITH SEVERAL CUTS, ALL THE SUNBATHING SUITS OF THE GUYS FALL DOWN !!!
...AND THEY DISAPPEAR, SO ASHAMED !!!

[Ataru, waking up] Goemon was my master..........[now with joyful voice] SAKURA SAAAAAAAAAAN [and started to run in her direction]
He was still so far when he was held by Tsubame...
...they spoke a little...
...and...
.... ATARU GOT WORRIED !!!
...THEN CAME BACK, WITH A STRANGE, SLOW STEP...
...AND....
[ATARU, <<SERIOUS>>] Lamú, WHAT ABOUT A WALK TOGHETER ?!?
[Lamú, after a great heartattack] gh.....gh.....gh.... [joyful]I'M COMIIIIIIIIIING !!! [and huged him]
Now they were walking on the beach.
So lovely.
So close.
So sweet.
Suddenly, a great screaming crowd caught their attention...

[Lamú, surprised] Darling, what's happening over there ?!?
[Ataru] I think that somebody is playing beachvolley.......
[Lamú, joyful] LET'S GO !!! I WANNA SEE THEM !!!
[Ataru, joyful] I'M COMING !!! [now talking to himself] BEACHVOLLEY = GIRLS, LOTS OF GIRLS ALL AROUND WATCHING IT !!!!

In fact, four boys were playing beachvolley.
They were so cute.
So high.
So strong.
So powerful.
So ables: every ball tossing was so long and so amazing; they were playing really at the maximum level: lots of people were screaming and cheering after any point !!!
Suddenly one of them, trying to 'save' a ball, felt down to the ground, in front of Lamú...
.... AND, RISING, GAVE HER A GREAT WARMING LOVEBLE SIGHT !!!
... then came back to the match....
[Ataru, bored] All right, Lamú, why don't......

' OOOOOOOOOH !!!! WHAT THE AWESOME GUY !!!!! LOVELY, REALLY LOVELY !!!

ATARU WAS SHOCKED !!!

HE HEARED ONCE AGAIN THE VOICE OF Lamú INSIDE HIS MIND, AS IN THE PAST !!
IT WAS JUST A FLASH !!!
...BUT IT WAS ENOUGH !!!

... HE LOOKED AT HER...
...AND...
...FOUND  HER SO CHANGED !!!
...IN JUST ONE SECOND !!!
...REALLY: C-H-A-N-G-E-D !!!

Now she was standing so close the border of the field, with an hand sided on the pole of the net and the other on the heart: her eyes were so large, so deep, so sweet.....
Watching that 'scene', Ataru huged her gently on the brest....
....AND GOT SHOCKED AGAIN !!!

HER HEARTBEAT WAS SO DEEP, SO FAST, SO STRONG, SO LOUD....
IT SEEMED THOSE OF THE ONE WHO WAS FELT IN LOVE FOR THE FIRST TIME !!!!

ATARU HAD ANOTHER HEARTATTACK !!!

...AND REMEMBERED THE WORDS THAT SHE SAIED JUST FEW MINUTES AGO: <<SOMETIMES HE MAKES ME FEEL SO ANGRY THAT I HAVE THE DESIRE TO GO TO BED WITH THE FIRST AWESOME GUY THAT I COULD MEET>>

'YOU DAMNED ALIEN', was the thought of Ataru, 'YOU WON'T REALLY DO IT' ?!?

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*) As usual, Ataru is a liar: this is a song of Vasco Rossi, he has just translated and adapted it !!
Posted on: April 08, 2008, 11:34:57 PM
A day on the beach with the old friends is the right occasion for Lamú.....to fall in love with the wrong man.

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
HATE ME, EAT ME

Chapter TWO ' <<THRILL ME....>>

Tomobiki, summer

[It's a wonderful sunny sathurday half of the summer, Ataru and Lamú are on the beach, on the border of a beachvolley field, among a lots of people]

The match of beachvolley was went on and on for a long time, due to bravura the of both the teams.
A lots of young gilrs were screaming and cheering on every point...
...AND Lamú WAS THE MOST NOISY AND EXCITED !!!

Whatching the scene, a great fire of jelousy was burning inside the soul of Ataru.

'What I would have to do right now?', was his thought, 'o shake her ?!? to ignore her ?!? to be free to do my <<hobby>> ?!?.......so, let's see.........YES, THIS ONE !!!'.

A simple thought was now flashing on his mind.

In fact....
...after few seconds....
[ATARU, TOP EXCITED, talking with a girl so close to him] CIAO BABY !!! You look so cute: sun glasses and bathing suite !!! BE THE BABY OF MY DREAMS, LIKE THE LADIES ON THE MAGAZINES !!!
[Girl, excited too] WOOOOOOOW  !!! You are so strange, so wrong, so intriguant.....

THE GIRL SEEMED TO AGREE !!!

'Has gone', was the thought of Ataru: 'now, as usual, she will got angry, so angry, too much angry with me but is too late..... YES, IF SHE'S THINKING THAT CAN BETRAY ME IT MEANS THAT I CAN DO THE SAME WITH HER !!!'

Normally, in this case, Lamú would get so angry and would have begun to charge a great zap....

NOT THIS TIME !!!

Even talking to that girl, Ataru (with the corner of his eye), took a sight to her and.......
...GOT SHOCKED ANOTHER TIME !!!

Because the match now was over AND Lamú WAS SO CLOSE TO THE ONE WHO GAVE HER THAT FLAMBING SIGHT !!!

[Lamú, both ashamed and excited, so red in face] Excuse me....
[Boy, drying his sweat on his body with a towel] Yes ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] I...I.... I just wanted to congratulate with you for your victory in that match [and blinked her large eyes]
[Boy, same situation] Oh, thank you...but...it was just an friendly match.
[Lamú, same situation] A... a friendly match ?!?
[Boy, same situation] Well, you have to know: we were just praticising...
[Lamú, same situation] So.... so you are athletes ?!?
[Boy, now standing in front of her, with clear voice] Sure !! We are the <<WAWEs>>
[Lamú, same situation, with touched voice] The....the 'WAWEs' ?!?
[EDDY, now standing in front of her, with clear voice] Sure !! Here you are: WALTER, AXEL, WILLY AND EDWARD (ME !!!)... but everybody call me Eddy.. [now with grave, sweet voice] ... and you too have to call me Eddy !! And.... what about you? You look really marvellous !!! I feel..... [now wondering]....I feel something of special in you... [now with grave, sweet voice again]... SO  YOU MUST HAVE ALSO A SPECIAL, WONDERFUL NAME !!!
[Lamú, same situation, with touched voice] Lamú....... just 'Lamú....[and hided, for few seconds, the face behind the long hairs]
[EDDY, same situation] Lamú..........EDDY AND Lamú !!! IT SOUNDS GOOD !!!
[Lamú, same situation, with touched voice] ... really ?!?

Ataru was now huged to that girl, kissing her so much on the mouth but, even with the corner of his eyes, was 'guarding' the scene.
He was fighted: was better continuing to kiss that girl or to came back and have a violent strife with Lamú ?!? In any case, how to be set free from her hug ?!?
....BUT THE GIRL WAS REALLY ORIGINAL !!!
[Girl, whispering in his ear] Now I have to go....
[Ataru, surprised, whispering in her ear too] Why ?!?
[Girl, whispering] My boyfriend is coming back ......but I wanna see you again....see you later [and disappeared]
[Ataru, oddly neutral] Bye bye

He turned the face to Lamú...
...AND...
GOT ANGRY, SO MUCH ANGRY: SHE WAS TALKING SWEETLY WITH THAT GUY !!

'GRRRRRRR' ,was the thought of Ataru, 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: NOW I GO THERE AND I DO A BUTCHERY !!!'

But, for almost one time, he suddenly had a better, intelligent idea.
He disappeared for a little and when came back found Lamú (finally) all alone, so he approciated to her gently and....
.....[.....'AND' ?!? .....] .....
.... [ehm]....
[Ataru, TOP surprised] Lamú.....you.....you really don't note anything ?!?
[Lamú, surprised too] What I have to note ?!?
[Ataru, surprised and shocked at the same time] Lamú....do you know what's on your head ?!?
[Lamú, even surprised] Eh?!?

She touched her head...
...AND...
...NOW SHE WAS WEARING A NICE YELLOW CAP !!!

IT WAS A GIFT FROM ATARU !!!

Normally, she would have did a great jump in the air (maybe with a large scream) and also would have huged him so much (it was notorious that, about gifts, Ataru was <<so cheap>> with everybody, specially with her)...
...NOT THIS TIME !!!

[Lamú, still surprised] How I've got this funny cap ?!?
[Ataru, so churmed, with trembling voice] I'VE JUST PUT IT ON YOUR HEAD RIGHT NOW !
[Lamú, still surprised] Is the truth ?!?
[Ataru, now so much nervous] IS A GIFT !!! A-GIFT !!! A-GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFT !!!
[Lamú, same situation] All right, I've understood! I'm not def.
[Ataru, now so much nervous] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!! DAMNED ALIEN: AT LEAST, YOU COLD SAY <<THANK YOU>> !!!

A sudden cloud passed on the Sun, hiding it......
In that meantime, the other friends were still having sunbathing and amusing.

[Megane, joyful] WHO WANTS TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL ?!?
[Perma, Chibi, Kakugari, Mendo, Tsubame, Inaba] I'M COMING !!!
[Megane, joyful] EHI, LET ALSO THE WOMEN COME TO PLAY !!!
[Ran, Shinobu, Oyuky, with fake shame] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!
[Mendo, with joyful voice] Sakura San, come also you too.
[Sakura, with clear voice, passing an hand in her long hairs] I'm sorry boys....but.......<<in my situation>>......I cannot play...
[Mendo, wondering]....ehm.....Sakura San, what do you mean when you say 'in my situation' ?!?
[Tsubame, rather whispering] I've asked to you to keep the secret.....

HEARING THOSE WORDS, EVERYBODY PREPEARED HIMSELF TO A GREAT SHOCK !!!

[Shinobu, with trembling voice] Gh....gh...gh.....ehm... . Sakura San, maybe it mean that.....that you..
[Sakura, moving slowly her hands] Yes, that's true............ I'M PREGNANT !!!!
[ALL THE GUYS ' less Tsubame] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEK !!!!
[ALL THE GIRLS] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOW !!!
[Tsubame, with closed eyes and an hand behind the head] It mean also that soon we will be married.
[EVERYBODY, CHEERING] CONGRATULATIONS !!!!
[Ran, excited] Do you already know the sex of the baby ?!?
[Sakura, with clear voice] It's impossible, it's too early....but.....the surprises arn't ended !!!
[Mendo, with trembling voice] IT....IT MEAN THAT....
[Tsubame, with clear voice] THEY COULD BE TWINS !!!!
[EVERYBODY ' less Tsubame] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEK !!!!
[Shinobu, excited, talking to Inaba] Inaba, you already know the future of everybody ! What about..
[Inaba, rather ashamed] Shinobu, as you know, the future is full of doors, anyone with a different destiny ! All could be opened but only one will be !! I should have to know which ones she will decide to open....
[Oyuky, wondering] That's why Ataru decided in that way to have a walk with Lamú.....
[Megane, so hilarious] That's right: HE'S NATURALLY ALLERGIC TO THE WEDDINGS !!!

Everybody laughted so much.

[Ran, with joyful voice] Oh, here they are. Lamú, DO YOU WANT TO PLAY VOLLEYBALL WITH US ?!?
[Lamú, wondering] Volleyball........ [now joyfull] I'M COMING !!

'OH MY GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?' was the thought of Ataru, 'SHE WAS EVEN SO WIMPY WHEN SHE PLAIED VOLLEYBALL !!!! SHE.....SHE IS REALLY BAD !!! DAMNED ALIEN, THIS MEAN THAT YOU'RE STILL THINKING TO THAT DUMB !!!!'

Now all the guys and girls were palying, except Sakura and Ataru, who was now swimming on the ocean.

But his mind was full of thought....(so inchoesives)

'DAMNED ALIEN, WHAT DO YOU THINK ?!? THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME ?!? .... IN ANY CASE......LOOSING YOU WON'T BE SO PAINFUL !!! I WILL BE FINALLY FREE......... EEEEEEEEEEK......I WILL BE ALSO AN UNEMPLOYED !!! WITHOUT A ROOF !!! WITHOUT MONEY !!!.......NO, NO, NO: WHAT THE FOOL I'M THINKING ?!?....WHY SHE'S DOING THIS TO ME ?!?....GRRRRRRRR, IF SHE'S THINKING THAT CAN BETRAY ME IN THIS WAY........I'LL GIVE BACK A GREAT PAY !!! YOU'LL SEE, DAMNED ALIEN, YOU'LL SEE !!! ....... NO ! NO ! NO! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, IMPOSSIBLE !!! SHE WAS BORN JUST TO LOVE ME !! ME AND NOBODY ELSE !!! AND I WAS MADE FOR L..... ....gh...gh..gh..gh..... what the hell I'm thinking ?!?'
[Megane, screaming from the waterline] ATARU, COME YOU TOO TO PLAY WITH US !!!
[Ataru, with rather thired voice] Mind your business !!!

[ALL THE BOYS, SCREAMING WITH A FUNNY RINGMAROLE] ATARU-IS-PISSING !!! ATARU-IS-PISSING !!! ATARU-IS-PISSING !!

[Ataru, so nervous] I'VE SAIED MIND-YOUR-DAMNED-BUSINESS !!!!
[All the guys, looking each other in their eyes, whispering] So......touch..........p ose....... [now screaming] ENGAGE !!!! [and entered everybody on the sea, running to catch Ataru]
[Ataru, so scared] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG !!!

It begun a great fight on the sea...

HOLDcATCHHIMoUCHmOVEHURR YhOLDHISLEGeEEEEEEEEEEEK cHOMPaHIAAAAAAAAAwHATTHE HELLOFJOKEhOLDHOLDcATCHI TCATCHITyEHOHAAAAAARGhOL DHIMHOLDIMyOUUGLYFAIRIES iVEGOTITIVEGOTITtHROWTHE MAWAYhURRY !!!!!

[ALL THE GIRLS] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

ALL THE BOY CAME ON THE BEACH, SHOWING THE BATHING SUITE OF ATARU SO HIGH, AS A TROPHY !!!

... then they took a pole...
...they planted it in the middle of the beach...
... AND PUT THE BATHING SUITE ON THE TOP !!!

Everybody was rolling on the floor, laughting so much !!!

[Mendo, crying so much for the laugthing] SO, MOROBOSHI, IT'S EASY !!! COME RIGHT HERE AND CATCH YOUR BOXERS !!! THEY ARE OVER THERE !!!

A GREAT CROWD WAS NOW ON THE WATERLINE (with so much girls: anyone of them wasn't ashamed at all), WAITING FOR HIM, WHO WAS TOTALLY NAKED !!!

'You morons', was his thought, with an evil smile, 'you've offered me on a silver plate the right occasion to shake Lamú from her proposals of betraying !!!'

IN FACT...
...after some seconds....
...ATARU, WITH LOW STEP, THE HANDS BEHIND THE HEAD AND WITH AN INCREDIBLE AND POWERFUL <<SET UP>> WENT OFF, TOTALLY NAKED, FROM THE SEA (*****)

[Ataru, same situation, with a wonderful smile] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, THE STAR MAKE HIS ENTRANCE !! THANK YOU FOR CHEERINGS !! THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!! I LOVE YOU ALL !! THE GIRLS CAN COME TO ASK ME FOR A DATE BUT, PLEASE, ANYONE HAS TO WAIT FOR HIS TIME  !!! [and weared again the  bathing suite]

Everybody laughted and cheered so much....

EVERYBODY LESS ONE !!!

IN FACT, Lamú WAS MISSING !!!

'DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEN, DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEN, DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEN' was his thought, 'ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!! IN FACT, NOW IS TOO MUCH !!! WHEN YOU COME BACK I WILL SCRAG YOU !!! WAIT, WAIT FOR ME !!'
Early in the afternoon, when the others were still having lunch, Oyuky was on the beach, alone.

[Lamú, suddenly arrived, whispering] Oyuky......Oyuky.....
[Oyuky, so much surprised] Lamú, what's going on ? We were so worried for you.....
[Lamú, suddenly arrived, whispering] Come....come wiht me....
[Oyuky, so much surprised] Why ?
[Lamú, suddenly arrived, whispering] Come....hurry.....hurry. ......
Now the two girls were in a near bar, on the beach, having an  ice cream.

[Lamú, gently] So, Oyuky, do you like the ocean ?!?
[Oyuky, gently] Well, on Neptune it doesnt' exist anything like that: it's still moving, it's continously changing colours, it's so flavourfull....... when I think that the men are poisoning it, I really got angry: they don't know how much it's rare and precious a thing like that in the space....
[Lamú, gently] That's right !!
[Oyuky, now curious] ... AND I THINK THAT THE OCEAN CAN ALSO CHANGE THE MIND OF THE PEOPLE, ISN'T IT ?!?
[Lamú, gently, with closed eyes] IT'S SO EVIDENT ?!?
[Oyuky, with clear voice] TOO MUCH EVIDENT !!! [now with gentle low, sweet voice] Lamú, what's going on ?!? Please, say the truth.
[Lamú, siding her arms on the table and her head over them, with dreamy voice] Well..... I've never considered this opportunity .......but.......but.... . I HAVE TO ADMIT: HAVING AN HIDDEN DATE IS SO ROMANTIC !!!
[Oyuky, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? AN-HIDDEN-DATE ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] That's right !!! [and took a large sigh, then put his arms behind her head] I just cannot concive in which way,,,,,,,but.....it have happened.......and...... .[now with joyful voice] I'VE LIKED IT SO MUCH !!!!
[Oyuky, with an outland evil sight and voice] He's really so cute ?!?
[Lamú, so touched] So cute, so kind, so romantic, so cool, so exciting..........[now with clear voice] I HAVE TO ADMIT: I'M SO EXCITED WHEN I THINK TO HIM !!!
[Oyuky, even with an outland evil sight and voice] Lamú, DO YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW ?!? [now with clear voice] I'M THINKING THAT YOU'RE DOING THE RIGHT THING !!! AFTER ALL THOSE  YEARS, IT WAS TIME THAT YOU GIVE BACK PAY TO ATARU !!

Lamú giggled.

[Oyuky, same voice and situation] So you're gona leave him ?!?
[Lamú, wondering] Well......... [now with clear voice] NOT FOR NOW !!!
[Oyuky, now wondering] Why ?
[Lamú, wiht clear voice] Well....... [now with clear voice] IN THIS WAY IS MORE INTRIGUANT AND EXCITING TO HAVE AN HIDDEN DATE !!
[Oyuky, so curious] But I just cannot image how much cool could be him...
[Lamú, now joyful] It's easy to answer: THEY'RE COMING !!! AXEEEEEEL !!! EDDYYYY !!!!
[Oyuky, now with serious voice] Lamú, what are your intentions ?!?
[Lamú, rather ashamed] Well.......Eddy has saied to me that Axel wanted to come with him......so......he asked me about one of my friends......
[Oyuky, even with serious voice] Lamú, in this case, MAKE HIM KNOW THAT I'M COMING WITH YOU AS-A-FRIEND !!! AS-A-FRIEND-AND-NOTHING-ELSE !!!
[Lamú, still joyful] Don't Worry [now screaming] AXEEEEEEEL, EDDYYYY !!!WE'RE HERE !
[Eddy, with clear voice] What I've saied ?!? She's really marvellous !!!
[Axel, with clear voice too] ...and also her friend is really wonderfull !!!

The girls awaked, now they were in front of the guys, so close.

[Lamú, with joyful voice] Oyuky, this is Eddy and this is Axel !!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Nice to meet you [and did a little bow]
[Lamú, whispering to them] You have to know: SHE'S THE QUEEN OF NEPTUNE !!
[Oyuky, so ashamed] Lamú....... please.... [and got red in her face]

Axel took gently the arm of Oyuky and kissed sweetly her hand.

[Axel, with grave voice] I'm really honored to know you........MY QUEEN [AND GAVE HER A GREAT, FLAMBING LOVABLE SIGHT]

'What the awesome guy' was the thought of Oyuky......

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*****) AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL EPISODE !!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:28:42 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: HATE ME, EAT ME !!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 03:16:38 PM »
amazing, and somewhat, better than the original story! ;)
Follow your dreams...

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 12:42:30 AM »
Lum making hidden dates?!
I can wait for the next chapter.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 10:44:20 AM »
THANKS, THANKS TO EVERYBODY  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

And you've also to consider this: THIS IS THE REAL Lamù (not her alter ego) !!!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:29:41 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 03:23:24 PM »
It can happen in the real life, to anyone of us... :P
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »
REALLY IT CAN HAPPEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS ?!?  ;D

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
HATE ME, EAT ME

Chapter THREE ' <<KISS ME....>>

Tomobiki, summer

[It's the afternoon of a wonderful sunny sathurday half of the summer, all the guys and girls, less Lamú, Oyuky and Ataru are coming back to the beach]

[Shinobu, curious] So what about Benten ?!?
[Ran, gently and sad too] Well... not so long ago she has met a cool boy and....[large sigh] I don't know....I've thought that he was only a 'summer filrt'.....instead..[large sigh]..for Benten it was serious, really a damned serious thing ! But the guy had a tumor so, after a long, long operation, he has felt into an irreversible coma. [now with clear voice] SINCE THAT DAY BENTEN IS MISSING !!! [now with sad voice again] ...and nobody know where could be...
[Mendo, with grave voice] She's really a stupid....
[Sakura, so angry] MENDO, HOW COULD YOU SAY....
[Mendo, same voice] Sakura San, please, let me end: is so important ! [now with clear voice] THE GUY ISN'T INTO AN IRREVERSIBLE COMA !!!
[Ran, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!? But.... but I've heared it with my ears that....that...
[Mendo, same voice] You know that my family well know Oynata San: we've met him not so long ago and he has saied to us that THE DIAGNOSIS WAS WRONG !!!
[Shinobu, even curious] So... there is almost one hope ?!?
[Mendo, same voice] It could be !! Kaneda is now into a deep coma but his brain activity is still recorded by the monitor and also have had some little reactions to the external stimulations. THAT'S WHY I'VE SAIED THAT BENTEN WAS A STUPID !!! Kaneda loved so much all the lifes: her life, his life, the life of everybody ! I'm seriously thinking that he's still fighting to be alive again and......[surprised] gh....gh...gh... [so much surprised] ...gh...gh...gh...[TOP SURPRISED] GH....GH...GH..GH.....
[Inaba, surprised too] Mendo, are you all right ?!?
[MENDO, FURIOUS] NOT AT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!! [and started to run, swearing the katana]
[Inaba, so much surprised, blinking his eyes] Is his usual way to be this one ?!?
[Shinobu, surprised too] Not at all....
[Ran, TOP surprised] NOW I'VE GOT !!! LOOK OVER THERE, ON THE SEA !!!

TWO AQUASCOOTERS WERE SURFING ON THE WAWES OF THE OCEAN !!!
TWO GUYS WERE LEADING THEM !!!
..AND Lamú AND OYUKY WERE HUGHING THEM SO STRICTLY, LAUGHTING SO MUCH !!!

[Shinobu, with rather drunk voice] M.... maybe I've got an insolation !!!
[Inaba, with rather drunk voice too] It's impossible..... it would means that I too I'm having an insolation !!!
[Sakura, so surprised] How can be possible ?!? Both Lamú and Oyuky were really the <<titleholders>> of the fidelity !!!

In that mean time...
... not so far...
... SOMEONE SQUIZED SO MUCH THE BREST OF ATARU (who was sleeping on the beach)

[ATARU, SCREAMING IN PAIN] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RGH !!! [NOW AWAKINGS, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] DAMNED ALIEN, WHEN YOU WILL LEARN THAT YOU CANNOT SQUEEZE MY BREST IN THIS WAY ?!? I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN EVERY TIME, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Mendo, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? REALLY Lamú USE TO SQUEEZE YOU ON THE BREST ?!?
[Ataru, TOP surprised too] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! SHUTARO, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?
[Mendo, wondering] Now I remember.......your scream is the same that the past time, when.....
[Ataru, now angry] SHUTARO, MAY I SAY WHY YOU'VE SQUEEZED ME SO MUCH ?
[Mendo, again with wrath]  YOU'RE RIGHT: YOU DESERVE AN EXPLENATION [AND POINTED HIS KATANA ON HIS NECK]
[Ataru, so scared] gh....gh...gh....gh..... I.....I deserve it too.....
[MENDO, EVEN WITH WRATH] LISTEN TO ME, MOROBOSHI: IF BETWEEN YOU AND Lamú IS ALL OVER IT DOESN'T MEANS THAT YOU CAN INVOLVE OYUKY IN YOUR DIRTY AFFAIRS !!!
[Ataru, now with wrath too] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? WHAT THE HELL OF <<DIRTY AFFAIRS>> ?!? AND, OVER ALL, WHO HAVE SAIED THAT Lamú HAS LEAVED ME ?!?
[Mendo, now with closed eyes, passing an hand on his hairs] Oh, I see that you're not up to date with the last news
[ATARU, STILL ANGRY] WHAT-THE-HELL-OF-LAST-NEWS ?!?
[Mendo, with despiance] LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE OCEAN !!!
[ATARU, WATCHING THE SCENE, TOP SURPRISED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Mendo, with grave voice] So, what do you want to do right now ?!?
[Ataru, <<SERIOUS>>] This time I've to thank you, my eternal foe: you've just opened my eyes !
[Mendo, same voice] So ?!?
[ATARU, RUNNING WITH A JOYFUL VOICE] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!! TODAY I'M TOTALLY FREE !!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE !! HERE COMES THE BIGGEST ONE !! THE BIGGEST ONE THAT YOU'VE NEVER SEEN !!! [and disappeared beyond the horizon of the beach]
[Mendo, so pissed] S.... sincerely......I... I was waiting for a different reaction........
In that meantime Lamú and Eddy went back on the beach and she had a shower.

[Eddy, with grave sweet voice, watching Lamú under the shower] You look so sexy under that shower !!!

IT WAS TRUE !!! UNDER THE SHOWER Lamú WAS REALLY SO SEXY: LIKE A REAL ATHOMIC EXPLOSION !!!

[Lamú, under the shower, moving slowly her arms to caress the body] Really ?!? ..... sincerely.....I'M SO COLD !!!
[Eddy, now under the shower too] We have to find a solution or you cold get a bad cold !! WHAT IF I KEEP YOU WARM ?!? [and started to caress her gently on the hips, so close, more close....TOO MUCH CLOSE....]
[Lamú, with closed eyes and sweet voice] Eddy....
....AND KISSED HIM !!!
...SO LONG !!!
...SO MUCH !!!

[Lamú, even with sweet voice] Now I've to go....
[Eddy, with sweet voice too, whispering on her ear] Why ?!?
[Lamú, even with sweet voice, whispering on her ear] I think that my boyfriend is coming on [and went off from the shower] ...BUT I WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN !!!
[Eddy, even under the shower, with clear voice] You know my cellphone number, I'll wait for your call tonight !!!
[Lamú, even with sweet voice, so excited] SEE YOU LATER [and disappeared, running away with a joyful laught]
... [...SUDDENLY...]
[SCREAMING OUT OF SOUL WITH WRATH] YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU U !!!!
[Lamú, with clear voice] Darling, where you have been ?!?
[ATARU, EVEN WITH WRATH] THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO ASK TO YOU: WHERE YOU HAVE BEEN ?!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?!?
[Lamú, even with clear voice] You were looking for me ?!? [NOW WITH EVIL VOICE] OR YOU WERE RUNNING BEHIND SOME PETTICOATS AS USUAL ?!?
[ATARU, EVEN WITH WRATH] LISTEN-TO-ME-DAMNED-ALIEN: IF YOU'RE THINKING THAT YOU CAN BETRAY ME IT MEANS THAT I-CAN-DO-THE-SAME-WITH-YOU !!!
[Lamú, with a strange sweet voice] Sincerely.......is true the adverce !!!
[Ataru, so surprised] What ?!?
[Lamú, again with evil voice] WHO IS THE BEST PLAYBOY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE ?!? WHO IS THE BETRAIED WIFE ?!?
[Ataru, now so confused] Eh ?!? ....What....what the hell are you saying ?!?
[Lamú, still with evil voice] HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT I COULDN'T BE YOUR GIRL FOREVER IF YOU CONTINUE TO BETRAY ME IN THIS WAY ?!?
[Ataru, TOP confused] GGH.....GH...GH.....GH.. ...w....what you mean ?!?
[Lamú, still with evil voice] HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT I COULD STOP TO CARE AT YOU ?!?
[Ataru, TOP confused] Th...th....th...that's impossible.....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!!  YOU WAS MADE JUST FOR LOVING ME !!!!
[Lamú, still with evil voice and sight] REALLY ?!? [and walked away]

Ataru was a natural born forward but, for the very first time in his life, HE WAS FORCED TO PLAY AS A DEFENDER !!!
....AND THIS ONE WASN'T HIS ROLE !!!

... THAT'S WHY HE WAS SO CONFUSED !!!
Not so far, Shinobu finally found Oyuky: she was so close to Axel and his friends.

[Shinobu, so fervered] OYUKY, YOU'RE HERE !! You just cannot concive how much Mendo is worried for you !!!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Oh, don't worry: I'm here only as a good friends with them.
[Shinobu, now curious] Who are they ?!?
[Oyuky, now with clear voice] They are the <<WAWEs>>: WALTER, AXEL, WILLY (next to you) AND EDDY !!! They are really cool !!!
[Willy, talking to Shinobu with gentle hot voice] ...AND YOU TOO ARE REALLY COOL !! The night isn't so dark as your eyes !! I could lost myself on the bottom of your eyes !!!
... AND GAVE HER A WARMING, LOVABLE SIGHT !!!
[Shinobu, so touched, talking to herself]  W......WHAT THE AWESOME BOY !!!
It was a powerful red sunset of that half of that hot, hot summer....
[At the disco: there are so much crowd, dancing and enjoying; all the people are dressing their best cloths, those of the girl are so sexy and so transparents]

It was a very strange night that night on the disco: everyone seemed to enjoy so much the music and the atmosphere but a strange aura of nervosity were over all...
Suddenly, Lamú caught Ataru on an arm and took him so far from the dancing area and whispered something on his ear, sweetly.
One second after, they was leaving the disco.

[Oyuky, excited] HEY, WERE ARE YOU GOING ?!? THE NIGHT IS STILL YOUNG !!!
[Ataru, excited too] DON'T WORRY, WE ARE GOING TO ENJOY THE NIGHT [and giggled]
[Megane, excited too] KEEP HIGH THE HONOR OF THE EARTHIANS, ATARU !!!
[Ataru, now nervous] MIND YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS [and disappeared with Lamú]
Later, on their bedroon in the hotel, Ataru and Lamú were both huged....
...and...
[Lamú, with sweet voice, trying to escape sweetly from his hug] Darling, what about a drink ?!?
[Ataru, TOP excited] Do you really need it ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] The fridge is full of Champagne, do you know a better occasion than this ?!?
[Ataru, TOP excited] Oh, well: in this case.....

Ataru set, relaxed, in a side of their bed.

IT WAS AN ERROR !!!

Lamú opened a bottle (with a spectacular pop) and poured the champagne into two glasses....
...IF ONLY ATARU WOULD BE MORE CAREFUL....
[Lamú, with the glass full of champagne] Cin Cin !!
[Ataru, same situation] Cin Cin [AND DRUNK THE CHAMPAGNE !!!]

IT WAS REALLY AN ERROR !!!

AFTER A WHILE HE FELT A GREAT HEADACHE...
...THEN HE BEGUN TO FEEL HIMSELF SO FEEBLE....
...SO MUCH FEEBLE.....
...TOO MUCH FEEBLE....
...AND FELT, RATHER UNCONSCIOIUS, OVER THE BED !!!

[Lamú, set so close to him, trying to shake him but with a strange, evil voice] Darling ? Darling ? Are you fine ? Do you really wanna sleep in a so wonderful night ?!? OOOOOOOH, you're deluding me !!!

Then she opened her cellphone and dialed a number.....

[Lamú, TOP EXCITED] Hell' ?!? Is me !!! THE BERK IS SLEEPING !!! WHERE WE COULD MEET ?!? ... WHERE ?!? YES, I KNOW !!! ALL RIGHT, I'M COMING !!! YES, I WILL FLY !!!! [and closed the call, then begun to search nervously something on the chest]

Ataru wasn't totally unconcious, so understood what the fool Lamú was looking for...

'Don't take THAT thing, Lamú !!!' was his thougth, 'DON'T TAKE THAT THING !!! DON'T TAKE THAT THING OR I WILL KILL YOU !!!'

CONTRARILY, Lamú TOOK REALLY THAT[/u] THING !!!

... SHE TOOK THE LITTLE CASE OF THE CONDOMS !!!

But, before leaving the room, took a very last sight to Ataru...
...and...
[Lamú, next to him, with an evil voice] DARLING, YOU'RE LUCKY !!! EVERYBODY REMEMBER THE FIRST KISS BUT NOBODY CAN SAY WHERE AND WHEN WILL HAVE THE LAST ONE !!! NOW IS TIME: THIS IS THE LAST KISS !!!

....AND KISSED HIM GENTLY ON THE FACE !!!

... and flied away from the window.

Even still unable to move, Ataru was thinking: 'YOU'RE DEATH !!! YOU'RE DEATH !! DAMNED ALIEN, THIS TIME YOU'RE REALLY DEATH FOR ME !!!!

He was trying in any way to get conscious again when he heared a great noise coming from the door.
WITH A POWERFUL KNOCKING, SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO SMASH THE DOOR !!

[MENDO, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIIIIII !!! OPEN THAT DAMNED DOOR OR I WILL CRASH IT !!!
[Ataru, groaming] I'm sorry..... I'm sorry.......you have to open it.....

Few seconds after the door was smashed: Mendo, Tsubama, Inaba and all the stormtroopen were into the room.

[Mendo, shacking Ataru so much] MOROBOSHI, WHERE IS Lamú? AND WHAT ABOUT OYUKY ? AND SHINOBU ? AND SAKURA ?!?
[Ataru, still groaming] She has drugged me....
[Mendo, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Inaba, worried] Ataru, you have to wake up, the situation is critical !!!
[Megane, with an evil voice] GIVE HIM TO ME !!! HE WILL WAKE UP IMMEDIATLY !!!

He opened the fridge and took all the ice, then trohwed it in a basin....

... ONE SECOND AFTER THROWED ATARU, WITH THE FACE, INTO THE ICE !!!

[Ataru, with the face among the ice, groaming] TAKE ME OUT !!! TAKE ME OUT !!!
[Megane, holding him on the body] I will let you inside the ice until you won't wake up
[ATARU, RISING FROM THE ICE, SO ANGRY] MEGANE, YOU'VE REACHED THE TOP !!!
[Perma, even worried] All right, now is awake.
[Ataru, drying himself with a towel] So, what's going o ?!?
[Inaba, worried] ALL THE GIRLS ARE DISAPPEARED !!! SUDDENLY !!! LEAVING NO TRACE !!
[Ataru, now 'normal', with nervous voice] ... and what do you want from me ?!?
[MENDO, TOP ANGRY] ALL OF THEM HAVE SPOKE WITH THAT DAMNED FRIENDS OF Lamú !!! NOW ALL OF THEM ARE MISSING !!! WHERE IS Lamú ?!?
[Ataru, now with despising voice] I hope she has gone to hell !!!
[Megane, now nervous, shackin him so much] WHEN YOU WILL LEARN TO SPEAK ABOUT HER WITH RESPECT ?!?
[Ataru, even with despising voice] My dear Megane, I'm sorry to break your sweet dreams of purity about her but, in this moment, I THINK Lamú IS HAVING SEX WITH ONE OF THAT DAMEND GUYS !!!
[EVERYBODY, SHOCKED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAT ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] That's why she has drugged me: JUST TO LEAVE ME !!! SO, SINCE THAT MOMENT, SHE'S DEATH FOR ME !!!
[MENDO, TOP ANGRY] MOROBOSHI, DON'T SAY SILLY THINGS [and pointed on him his katana]. YOU HAVE TO SAY......
In that same moment, not so far, in the garden of the hotel, Ran was talking with Walter

[Ran, walking next to Walter, excited] So you're a volley player ?
[Walter, with grave voice] That's right !!!
[Ran, same situation] You're really exciting !!!
[Walter, same voice] YOU JUST CANNOT CONCIVE HOW MUCH !!!
... AND GAVE HER A WARMING LOVABLE SIGHT !!
...BUT THIS TIME THE REACTION WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT !!!

[Ran, with trembling voice] Gh.....gh...gh....gh.... ...gh.......[NOW SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HER STRENGHT] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

[INABA, ON THE ROOM, WORRIED] HAVE YOU HEARED ?!?
[ATARU, WORRIED TOO] IS THE VOICE OF RAN !!!
[MENDO, WORRIRED TOO] MAYBE IS IN DANGER !!!
[TSUBAME, WORRIED TOO] WE HAVE TO HURRY !!!

[Walter, so surprised] Hey, dolly, what the.....
[RAN, TOP SCARED] STAY BACK !! STAY BACK !!! STAY BACK FROM ME !!!
[Walter, still surprised] You don't like me ?!?
[RAN, TOP SCARED, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL P !! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
[Walter, NOW ANGRY] CLOSE THAT DAMNED MOUTH !!!
[RAN, TOP SCARED, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL P !! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!
[Walter, SO MUCH ANGRY] I'VE SAIED CLOSE THAT DAM........... [and turned his face on this back] Oh no, someone is arriving [and run away]

All the guys were now so close to her !!!

[Mendo, holding gently Ran on the hand] RAN, HOW ARE YOU ?! HOW ARE YOU ?!? WHAT HAVE HAPPENED ?!?
[RAN, TOP SCARED, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] A WENGUER !!! A WENGUER !!!
[Mendo, TOP SURPRISED] <<A WENGUER>> ?!? What you mean ?!?
[RAN, TOP SCARED, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] WHERE ARE ALL THE REST OF MY FRIENDS ?!?
[Megane, TOP SURPRISED] They are disappeared with that friends of Lamú !! All togheter !!
[RAN, TOP SCARED, SCREAMING OUT OF HER SOUL] WE HAVE TO FIND THEM !!! URGENTLY !!! THEY ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER !!! IS REALLY A QUESTION OF LIFE OR DEATH !!!

[Ataru, with grave voice] RAN, PLEASE, BE QUIET AND EXPLAIN TO US: WHAT IS A <<WENGUER>> ?!?

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:30:24 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 01:24:07 AM »
so far, this is being very catchy!
so, are they rapers?
Follow your dreams...

Offline Surudoi

• Fan
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2008, 06:55:39 AM »
very good so far... i could vividly see what was going on in my mind.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2008, 08:07:01 PM »
so far, this is being very catchy!
so, are they rapers?

PRAY GOD THAT THEY COULD BE <<JUST>> RAPERS !!!

You have to wait for the last chapter (<<KILL ME>>) to know the terrible destiny prepared for Lamù and her friends...
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:58:08 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »
ok, they are cannibals O.o
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 12:23:20 AM »

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
HATE ME, EAT ME

Chapter  ' <<KILL ME....>>

Tomobiki, summer

[It's deep night, a lots of boys are running to reach the (desert and dark) beach, still wearing their best evening cloths]

[Mendo, worried, running] MOROBOSHI, WHY WE HAVE TO REACH THAT DAMNED BOATS ON THE BEACH?!?
[Ataru, worried, running] BECAUSE IS THE FIRST PLACE WHERE I COULD TOOK A GIRL JUST TO HAVE SEX WHIT HER: THEY'RE A SAFE PLACE, SO FAR FROM THE CROWD, FROM THE DISCO AND ALL THE REST, HIDDEN BUT ROMANTIC AT THE SAME TIME !!! I THINK THAT Lamú COULD BE THERE !!
[Tsubame, worried, running] WE'RE LUCKY !! THE WIND HAS ERASED ALL THE FOOTMARKS ON THE BEACH !!
[Kakugari, worried, running] REALLY ?!? SO WHY UNTIL NOW WE HAVN'T SEEN ANYONE ?!?
[Perma, worried, running] YOU'RE REALLY A MORON !!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT Lamú CAN FLY ?!?
[Megane, worried, running] IN ANY CASE THE BOATS ARE OVER THERE !!
[Inaba, worried, running] WONDERFUL !! WITH YOUR SCREAMS THEY'VE SURELY RUN AWAY !!!
[Ataru, still worried, running] IT DOESN'T MATTER, SET ON THE TORCHES !!'

Just arrived among the botas, they begun to search (nervously).

Inside the mind of Ataru the words of Ran were still echoing: '<<WENGUERS ARE A TRIBE OF SPACE CANNIBALS AND WHEN THEY'RE STARVING DON'T FEEL ANY MERCY FOR ANYBODY !!! THEY'RE ABLE TO EAT AN HUMANOID IN FEW MINUTS, AS YOUR PIRANHA>>' !!!

[Chibi, worried] EEEEEEEEEK !!! THIS IS BLOOD !!! FRESH BLOOD !!!
[Ataru, TOP scared] WHAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, Lamú IS STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEND HERSELF EASLY !!! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT HE COULD HAS KILLED HER !!!
[Mendo, on the place, dropped on the drops of bloods, wondering] Don't be so silly !!! They are just few drops of blood !!! Maybe someone has dizzied her !!
[Tsubame, with clear voice, still worried] IN ANY CASE, THE FOOTMARKS START FROM HERE AND CONTINUE IN THAT DIRECTION !!!
[Megane, with evil voice] He has been really a moron: he hasn't thought at all to hide his traces...
[Into a dark room, Lamú is now opening her eyes]

[Lamú, so confused] Where I am ?!?
[Eddy with fake gentle voice] HEY GUYS, OUR SUPPER IS AWAKING !!! [and laughted]
[Lamú, still confused, feeling so much pain on her arms and on her legs] W...what ?!? <<supper>> ?!? [NOT TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHO ARE YOU ?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?

NOW SHE WAS ABLE TO REALIZE: SHE WAS BOUNDED, ON THE ARMS AND ON THE LEGS, OVER A GREAT, COLD TABLE MADE OF STEEL !!!

[Lamú, still scared] WHERE I AM ?!? WHO ARE YOU ?!? WHAT HAVE HAPPENED ?!? WHY IS DARK ?!? JUST FEW MINUTES AGO IT WAS FULL MORNING !!!
[Eddy (?) with fake gentle voice] WHEN I'VE CHARMED YOU WAS FULL MORNING, NOW IS DEEP NIGHT !!! [now giggling] By the way, IT HAS BEEN REALLY A WONDERFUL MORNING, DO YOU KNOW ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ?!?
[Eddy now with clear voice] I'VE TO ADMIT: YOU'RE REALLY SWEET AND SEXY !!! I'VE <<LIKED>> YOU SO MUCH !!!
[Lamú, same situation] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME ?!?
[Willy rather angry] YOU, SHUT UP !!! I'M STARVING !! SO, WHAT ABOUT TO FRY HER ?!? YOU KNOW: FRIED BRAIN IS SO TASTY !!!
[Axel with an evil laught] No, no, no !!! In this way we will lose all of her taste !!! WE HAVE TO ROAST HER, SLOWLY: IN THIS WAY, METTLE AND KINDEIS WILL REST CREAMY !
[Lamú, NOW LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EK !!! NOW I'VE GOT !!! YOU'RE WENGUERS, THE ASTRO-CANNIBALS !!!
[Eddy with fake gentle voice] CONGRATULATIONS, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER !!! In any case, for you and your friends is too late !!!
[Lamú, NOW LOST IN PAINC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! M........ MY FRIENDS ?!?

IN A CORNER, OYUKY, SHINOBU AND SAKURA, STRICTLY BOUNDED, WHERE WATCHING THE SCENE: EVERYONE WAS GAGGED SO THEY WERE GROAMING SO MUCH, LOST IN PANIC (BUT NOONE WAS ABLE TO SET HERSELF FREE).

Lamú tried to gave them lots of great zaps.............INVAIN !!!

THE BOUNDS WERE MADE TO DOWNLOAD ON THE GROUND THE ELECTRICITY !!!

THE ONLY RESULT WAS TO KEEP HOT THE STEELY TABLE WHERE WAS LAYING !!!

[Eddy, with evil voice] ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT: THE LITTLE ONY  HAS WIPED AWAY OUR DOUBTS !!! WE WILL COOK HER ON THE GRILL !!! [now excited] SO, WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT ABOUT THIS CHICKELETTE ?!?
[Axel, laughting] BREAST !!!
[Willy, laughting] HAUNCH !!!
[Eddy, still with evil voice] You ugly bastards, do you wanna leave to me only the arms ? You know that they are the worst part !!!
[WALTER, SUDDENLY ENTERED] IN ANY CASE WE HAVE TO HURRY !!!
[Eddy, now suspicious] Why ?
[Walter, breathing so much, aloud] The damned red haired bitch was able to run away from me !!! Maybe has called someone to help her !!!
[Axel, now angry] YOU GREEDY !!! FOUR GILRS AREN'T ENOUGH FOR YOU ?!?
[Walter, with grave voice] You know how much I'm starving !!!
[Willy, with strange evil voice] In any case we don't have to be worried so much [and giggled]
[Eddy, laughting so much] IN FACT WE HAVE TO CARE HER !!! HOW MUCH SALT DO YOU PREFERE ?? HOW MUCH OIL I HAVE TO POUR ON HER ?!?
[Axel, rather angry] YOU STUPID, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!? YOU DON'T HAVE TO POUR ANY OIL ON THE ONI'S MEAT SINCE WHEN THE BAKING ISN'T ENDED !!! Just pour on her enough salt and a little bit of pepper !!!
[Lamú, STILL LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! YOU....... YOU CANNOT DO THIS ONE TO ME !!! I'M NOT A BEEFSTEAK !!! I'M NOT A BEEFSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK !!!
[Eddy, still laughting so much] I have to admit: it's a pity to eat you !!! YOUR KISSES WERE SO SWEET !!! AND YOU WERE SO FELT IN LOVE FOR ME !!!
[Lamú, STILL LOST IN PANIC] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! R......... REALLY YOU'VE DID THIS ONE TO ME ?!?
[Eddy, still laughting so much] It has been so funny to play with your feelings !!!

[Lamú, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HER STRENGHTS] I HATE YOUUUUUUUUU !!!

[Eddy, still laughting so much] I EAT YOU !!!

... A SUDDEN CRASH...
....FROM UPSTAIRS...
...(in fact the room was underground)...
...AND ATARU LANDED, HEAVILY, OVER EDDY !!!

...IT WAS A STRANGE, SOFT LANDING !!

[Lamú, SCREAMING SO MUCH] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RLIIIIIIIIIING !!
[ATARU, RISING UP, WITH THE TOP OF HIS WRATH] STAY BACK FROM HER, YOU DAMNED CANNIBALS !!!
[Eddy, laying under Ataru, still laughting so much] You won't really think that you can beat us all alone?
[ATARU, STILL WITH WRATH] YOU MORON, I'M NOT ALONE !!!

In that moment all the rest on the guys entered on the room (but just Mendo with a weapon: his usual katana).

[Eddy, still giggling] I have to admit..... [NOW SCREAMING] A LITTLE MOVE BEFORE HAVING SUPPER INCREASE THE APPETITE !!!

.... AND EXTENDED HIS LONG ARMS, TRYING TO STRANGLE ATARU...
... WHO TRIED TO SET HIM FREE....
... BUT THE ARMS OF THE ALIEN SEEMED TO BE MADE OF GUM !!!

[Willy, screaming] WE WILL WIPE YOU OUT !!!
[Mendo, screaming too]WE WILL ROCK YOU !!!

IT BEGUN A GREAT FIGHT !!!
....UNPAIR FIGHT !!!

EVEN HIT, ANYONE OF THE ALIENS WAS WOUNDED, NOR BY THE SOCKS, NOR BY THE SWORD OF MENDO...
...THEIR BODIES SEEMED TO BE MADE OF GUM...
IN THE END, EDDY WAS ABLE TO RISE UP AND TO CATCH ATARU ON HIS NECK...
... AND BEGUN TO STRANGLE HIM !!!

[Lamú, STILL BOUNDED, SCREAMING AND SHACKING SO MUCH] NOOOOOOOOOO !! NOOOOOOOOOOO !!! YOU BASTARD !!! LET HIM FREE, LET HIM FREEEEEEEEE !! LET HIM FREE OR I WILL KILL YOU !!!

[Eddy, still screaming] SHUT UP !!! THE SUPPER DOESN'T SPEAK !!
...AND STRETCHED HIS NECK SO MUCH, UNTIL THOSE OF ATARU !!!

[Eddy, with an evil voice] I've never assayed the men, someone has saied to me that your meat is too hard to eat but maybe they were wrong
... AND LICKED HIM ON THE CHEEK !!!

[ATARU, SCREAMING AND CRYING SO MUCH] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT THE DISGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST !!!!

IT WAS REALLY AN ERROR TO LICK HIM !!!

... BECAUSE THE TEARS OF ATARU FELT ON THE EYES OF THE ALIEN....
...AND THEY BEGUN TO BURN !!!!!

[Eddy, SCREAMING OUT IN PAIN] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! I'M BLIND !!! I'M BLIIIIIIIIIIIIND !!! [and felt down to the ground, twisting himself, due to the great pain]
[Ataru, now breathing again] So............  my tears are really so specials ?!?

IT WAS TRUE !!!

THE MISTERIOUS SUBSTANCE WHO WAS THE SALVATION FOR Lamú, FOR THAT ALIENS WERE THE DOOM !!!

[Axel, now worried] W... what's happening ?!?
[Walter, so confused] I.......Incredible !!! Incredible !!
[Willy, so scared] IMPOSSIBLE !!! IMPOSSIBLE !!! THE TEARS OF THE EARTHIANS ARE INNOCUOS !!!
[Mendo, with a strange voice] Come more close to me, <<darling>>
[Ataru, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEK !!! M.... Mendo, are you becomed a g...
[MENDO, SQUEEZING ATARU SO MUCH ON HIS BREAST] THIS ONE FOR ALL HAVE HAPPENED DURING ALL THE YEARS OF THE SCHOOL.......
[Ataru, screaming out in pain, crying so much] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR G !!
[MENDO, NOW TROWING ATARU ON AN ALIEN] ... AND THIS ONE FOR ALL THAT THEY'VE MADE TO OYUKY
[Ataru, screaming and crying so much] YEHOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR G !!

IT WAS A FULL CENTER !!!

... AND ALSO AXEL WAS SO BURNIED !!!

[Mendo, screaming to the other guys] YOU !!! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE IN THIS WAY !!! I WILL SET FREE ALL THE GIRLS !!!
[Megane, squeezing Ataru on a leg] IT'S FUNNY !!!
[Perma, squeezing Ataru on a leg] BETTER THAN SQUEEZE A PELOUCHE !!!
[Tsubame, giggling so much] ... AND ALSO AMAZING: THE ONE WHO WILL BE ABLE TO DO A <<STRIKE>>  WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO GET A MONUMENT MADE OF ICE CREAM !!!
[ALL THE GUYS ' Less Mendo] ACCEPTED !!!!

The same scene went on and on for several times and all the aliens got deep ustions on their bodies.
In that meantime Mendo was settinig free all the girls.

[Oyuky, now free, breathing] Titty....... thank you, titty !!
[Mendo, huging her] Oyuky, are you all right ?!?
[Oyuky, now with an unusual evil voice] Please, set free also Sakura and Shinobu: I've got something to say to Axel...
....A SUDDEN MOVE OF HER RIGHT HAND....
....AND AXEL WAS BEARED DOWN BY A GREAT ICE AVALANCHE !!!

[Inaba, screaming] SHINOBU, ARE YOU FINE ?!?
[Shinobu, screaming with wrath] STAY BACK FROM THEM, INABA: I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO WILLY ...
...AND THROWED ON HIM A BIG FRIDGE (it was a full center) !!

[Lamú, FINALLY FREE] I TOO I HAVE GOT SOMETHING TO SAY TO EDDY.....
....AND THROWED ON HIM HER WORST ZAP !!!

[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] EVEN IF YOUR BODY SEEMS TO BE MADE OF GUM IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CANNOT BURN !!! NOW EAT THIS: THIS IS THE WRATH OF THE ONIS !!!!

[Walter, with several wounds and trembling voice] ...ehm.... do you want to know ? I'm not starving anymore....
[Willy, same situation] ....I think I will make an exception....
[Axel, same sitiuation] You're right ! For almost one time we could keep us 'lights'....
[Eddy, same sitiuation] That's right !! For this time IS BETTER TO GO TO BED WITHOUT HAVING SUPPER !!!!

A SUDDEN RUNAWAY....
....A SUDDEN CLOSED DOOR....
......A GREAT NOISE.......

... now their spacecraft was flying into the deep, black night, on the sky.

[Tsubame, TOP worried] SAKURA, HOW ARE YOU ? WHAT DO YOU FEEL ?
[Sakura, with feeble voice] My woomb.......ghgghghhgh.. ...so much pain.......
[Tsubame, TOP worried] OH NO !!! STAY DOWN !! STAY DOWN !!!

[Inaba, huging strictly Shinobu] Shinobu, I was so worried for you !!!
[Shinobu, hugged to Inaba] I was so scared......

[Mendo, talking to Oyuky] I still don't understand shy  you were be so in love with him...
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Titty, really you don't understand ?!? THEY'VE CHARMED US !!! IS THEIR OWN POWER !!! THEY CAN CHARME THE VICTIM WITH JUST ONE SIGHT !!

[Lamú, with trembling voice] D....darling......you... ..you.....
[ATARU, TOP ANGRY] STAY BACK !!! STAY BACK FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voice, with lots of tears] D....darling......w....w hy you're so hard with me ?
[ATARU, TOP ANGRY] I'VE SAIED STAY BACK FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voice, with lots of tears] D....darling......w....w hy...............
[ATARU, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] YOU'VE DRUGGED ME JUST TO BE FREE TO HAVE SEX WITH ONE OF THEM, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?
[Lamú, TOP SCARED AND ASHAMED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEK !
[Mendo, TOP ANGRY TOO] MOROBOSHI, ARE YOU REALLY A MORON ? HAVN'T UNDERSTOOD ?!? ALL THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN HYPNOTIZED BY THOSE DAMNED ALIENS !!!
[Lamú, TOP SCARED AND ASHAMED] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIN G, I'M SORRY !! I'M SORRY !!! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! [and dropped on her knees, hiding her eyes with the hands]
[Ataru, with despising voice] I don't care at all about you !!
[Lamú, TOP SCARED AND ASHAMED] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIN G,  FORGIVE ME !!! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! [and begun to shake him] FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! I FEEL............I FEEL THAT I COULD DIE IF YOU DON'T FORGIVE ME !!!
[Ataru, now turned on his back] It's your own problem !!!
[Lamú, now dropped on the foots of Ataru] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIN G, FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !! I......I'M SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF !!!!
[ATARU, TOP ANGRY] I'VE SAIED STAY BACK FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!! [and throwed her away with a kick]

Both for the kick and for the shame, Lamú felt donw to the ground, unconcious...
...AND....
....AFTER SOME LONG, LONG MINUTES OF RARE VIOLENCE....
....ATARU, WITH SEVERAL WOUNDS ON HIS BODY, HARDLY SOCKED BY ALL THE GUYS, FELT DOWN (in a silly pose) TO THE GROUND !!!

After sometimes Lamú, still unconcious, was laying on the bed of their room in the hotel, cared by all the girls (less Sakura)....
...ON THE SAME TIME, ATARU, STILL UNCONCIOUS, WOUNDED AND BLEEDING, WAS LAYING ON A JUNK NOT SO FAR TO THE HOTEL !!!
THE DAY AFTER....
....(it was a wonderful sunny day of that half of summer)...
...Oyuky, on the beach, got awake....
....and didn't found anyone around her: all the friends who were there since the morning were suddenly diasppeared.

'I've slept too much' was her thought, passing gently an hand on the face.

She was wearing the bottom of the bikini and a light chemise, gently buttoned on the brest: with all her long hairs free, caressed by the breeze of the ocean, was so sweet and so sexy (SO MUCH SEXY) at the same time.

[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Titty, where are you ?!?

Nobody answered.

She wandered a little on the waterline until when she met Tsubame and Sakura.

[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Sakura, please, have you seen......
[Sakura, wiht gentle voice] I was waiting for this question: you will find all the rest over there, behind that great hedgerow......BUT BE SILENT !!!

'Silent ?!?' was her thought.   

Just few minutes ago saw all the rest of the 'crew': they were so hidden behind the hedgerow.
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Titty, what are you.....
[Mendo, whispering nervously] Ssssssssssh, shut up !!!

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HEDGEROW, Lamú WAS CRYING, DROPPED ON HER KNEES BUT ATARU WAS SET IN FRONT OF THE SEA, GIVING HIS BACK TO HER.

[Lamú, dropped on her knees, crying] I'm sorry [sigh].....I'm sorry.....[sigh, sigh]......forgive me....[sniff]......but.......I was charmed.........[sigh].......

Ataru was still set in front of the sea, saying nothing

[Lamú, still dropped on her knees, crying] Darling, you know.......[sigh]........you know that [sigh] you are...[sigh] the only one...[sigh].......the only one for me [sigh].....
[Ataru, still turned, talking slowly to himself] Damned alien.....damned alien............damned alien....

[Megane, whispering] So, how long we have to wait anymore ?!?
[Perma, whispering] I wanna kill him !!!
[Chibi, whispering] I too !!!
[Kakugari, whispering] I too !!!
[Inaba, whispering] I will let him just few minutes, then I'll kill him too.
[Shinobu, whispering] Leave him to me, this night will have beefbowl for supper, made with his meat !!!

[Lamú, still dropped on her knees, crying] Darling,.......[sigh]........trust [sigh]....trust in me.....you're the only one [sigh]..the only one that I love !!!
[Ataru, still turned, increasing the volume of the voice] Damned alien.....damned alien............damned alien....[NOW SCREAMING] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!! SWEAR TO ME THAT YOU HAVN'T HAD ANY SEX WITH HIM !!!
[Lamú, TOP ASHAMED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEK ! IT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! IMPOSSIBLE !!!! I'M YOURS !!! I'M YOUR !!! I'M ONLY YOURRRRRS !!

[Mendo, whispering] All right, time has gone !! Are you ready to kill him ?!?
[Oyuky, whispering] Wait !!!
[Mendo, surprised, whispering] Whaaaaaaat ?!?
[Oyuky, whispering] Look !!!

... A SUDDEN HUG !!!

[Ataru, NOW HUGING Lamú, crying and increasing the volume of the voice] Damned alien.....damned alien............damned alien....[NOW SCREAMING] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!! [now shaking her so much] DAMNED ALIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?
[Lamú, huging him too, TOP ashamed, screaming] I'M SORRY, DARLING !!! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYY !!!
[Ataru, still huging Lamú] How could you leave me ?!? After.......after all those years ?!? After all that I've did ?!? Forgetting me, how long I koew you, how long I suffer for you, how much I LOVE you, how much I.....

[Lamú, NOW SCREAMING WITH JOYFUL VOICE] YOU'VE SAIED IT !!!!!!!!!

[ATARU, TOP SURPRISED] ?!? NAN-DAAAAAAAAA ?!?
[Lamú, STILL SCREAMING WITH JOYFUL VOICE] I'VE HEARED YOU !!! YOU'VE SAIED IT !!!!!!!!!
[ATARU, STILL SURPRISED, NOW WITH TREMBLING VOICE] ?!? NAN-DAAAAAA ?!?

[Lamú, STILL SCREAMING WITH JOYFUL VOICE] I'VE HEARED YOU !!! YOU'VE JUST SAIED <<I LOVE YOU>> !!!!!!!!! WITH YOUR FREE WILL !!!

[ATARU, STILL WITH TREMBLING VOICE] Th..........th.........T HAT'S NO TRUE !!!
[Lamú, RATHER NERVOUS] YES-IS-TRUE !!!
[ATARU, STILL WITH TREMBLING VOICE] Th..........th.........T HAT'S NO TRUE !!!
[Lamú, NOW SO MUCH NERVOUS] YES-IS-TRUE !!!

[ATARU, STILL WITH TREMBLING VOICE] THAT'S NO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

[ALL OF THE GUYS AND GIRLS, GETTING OUT FROM THEIR HIDEWAY] YES-IS-TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

[ATARU, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! [and tried to run away]

[Lamú, flying, now TOP angry] DAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, YOU STUPID !!! I'VE REALY HEARED IT !!!!
[All the boys and girls, running behind him, TOP angry] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!!! WE'VE HEARED IT TOO !!!!!!

[ATARU, STILL RUNNING AWAY] THAT'S NO TRUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE !!!

.... TOO LATE, ATARU: YOU'VE REALLY SAIED IT !!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:05:52 PM by Lum-chan »