Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 06:50:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: LAMU, THE BOYS-HUNTER  (Read 9104 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
LAMU, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« on: March 27, 2008, 12:11:18 AM »
Ataru is shocked: Lamú have started to do boys-hunting !! But, over all, who is the real Lamu?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
Lamú, THE BOYS-HUNTER

Chapter ONE ' WHO IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME ?.

Tomobiki, summer

There's nothing better than a sunny summer monday morning of vacancy in the summer and Ataru well knew it: he waked up so early (with a large yawn), caressed by a sweet breeze and by the rays of the Sun, still remembering the "sweet sweet night" just passed.
Their bed was really enormous, really it could contain more than 2 presons, so he opened both his arms, on the left and on the right side, to have the largest relax as possible.
He found immediatly the head of Lamú (and her soft haris too).

'I have to admit', was his tought, 'under the covers this alien is really an athomic bomb !!! [and started to caress her, gently, on the head] The day that will learn to let me enough free [and continued to caress her, gently, on the head....] to take care of the rest of MY women [and continued, WITH BOTH THE HANDS, to caress her, gently, on the head], she will become a perfect Queen [and continued, WITH BOTH THE HANDS, ON HIS RIGHT AND ON HIS LEFT SIDE, to caress THEM, gently, on the head] of my har...........[NOW WORRIED !!! SO MUCH WORRIED !!!!] GH.....GH.......GH...... ..GH.................[GULP !!!!]........
...[ehm]...
[ATARU, TOP SCARED] OH MY GOD, WHO IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME ?!?

Ataru was freezed in a silly pose, with a nervous smile on his face !!!
He touched the head on his right side.
Two lillte horns and soft warm hairs.
It was Lamú (of course).
...ON THE LEFT SIDE.......
...TW......TWO LITTLE HORNS AND SOFT WARM HAIRS TOO ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

[Lamú, groaming] Darling.....please....le t me sleep !!!
[FEMALE VOICE, groaming] Mmmmh......don't mind !!!

[ATARU, TOP SCARED, TALKING LOW TO  HIMSELF] OH MY GOD !!! ONE ANOTHER ONI'S FEMALE IS SLEEPING NEXT TO ME !!!! [now with trembling voice and a silly expression on his face] I.....I just don't know in which way but I've did it !!! I'VE HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER WOMAN IN OUR BED !!! WITH Lamú NEXT TO ME !!! I......I have to find a way out !!! O.....otherwise she will throw on me so much zaps that someone could use a sugar bowl as coffin for my rests !! [now with a sadic, diabolic smile on his face] But, in any case, I want to know who was my spoil !!!
He leaved gently the sheet on his right side and found Lamú: she was sweetly sleeping.
Than he leaved gently the sheet on his left side too....
....and....
.....[G...G.....G.....GULP !!!]...
[ATARU, LOST IN PANIC, SCREAMING WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS] YEHAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!!
[Lamú, screaming lost in panic too] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!
[...GH...GH...GH..ehm...lost in panic too] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEK !!!!
[Lamú, RUBBING HER EYES] D...DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[LUM, RUBBING HER EYES] HEY, WHAT THE HELL OF NOISE !! WHAT'S HAPPENING ?
[Lamú AND LUM, WATCHING EACH OTHER, SO MUCH SURPRISED] EH ?!?

[ATARU, GRABBED TO THE CEILING, WITH TREMBLING VOICE] T....TWICE ?!?

[Lamú AND LUM, NOW SO MUCH ANGRY, BOTH] WHO-ARE-YOU ?!?

The two girls waked up immediatly and grabbed each others on their longs hairs.

[Lamú, screaming out in pain] EEEK !!! YOU BITCH !!!
[Lum, screaming out in pain] EEEEK !!! YOU WITCH !!!
[Lamú, TOP angry] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE ?!?
[Lum, TOP angry too] 'YOUR HOUSE' ?!? THIS IS 'MY' HOUSE !!!

Ataru felt down to the floor with an heavy thump and stanted in a silly pose so much.
[Ataru, now with trembling voice] L....Lamú, w... why you've never saied to me that you've a twin sisther ?!?
[Lamú, still grabbed to the Lum's hairs] WHAT THE HELL OF 'TWIN SISTHER': I AM THE SOLE DAUGHTER OF MY PARENTS !!
[Lum, still grabbed to the Lamús hairs] I TOO !!! SO YOU'RE AN IMPOSTOR !!!
[Lamú, still angry] WHO IS THE IMPOSTOR ?!? [and gave her a large zap: it miss the target but hit Ataru with a full center]
[Lum, still angry] I AM THE ORIGINAL, THE ONLY ONE LUM !! YOU ARE THE IMPOSTOR !!! [and gave her a large zap: it miss the target but hit Ataru with a full center]

Trying to divide them, Ataru (even if so much burnied) jumped on the bed and catched Lamú on his body.

[Lamú, still furious] DARLING, YOU PERVERTED !!! THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT MOMENT TO BE EXCITED !!!
[Ataru, even worried] WHAT THE FOOL OF PERVERSION !!! DO YOU KNOW IN WHICH CONDITIONS ARE YOU RIGHT NOW ?!?
[Lamú, even holded] What ?!?
[Ataru, even worried] YOU'RE NAKED !!! WHAT ABOUT WEARING SOMETHING ?!?
[Lamú, now ashamed] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! [and tried to cover herself] D....darling, give me my bikini !!!
[Ataru, now nervous] WEAR ALSO SOMETHING OF DIFFERENT !!! [in fact, Lum was wearing only a tabbied bikini and a pair of tabbieds go-go-boots] I HAVE TO DISCERN YOU [and throwed on her face the notoriuos bikini]
[Lamú, TOP angry] GRRRRRRRRRR !!! You'll pay later this one !!!
[Lum, now flying free] WOOOOOOOOOOW !!! WHAT A LOVELY MANSION I'VE GOT !!! [and flied away from the door]
[Lamú, still dressing herself] THIS IS OUR MANSION !!! DARLING, CATCH HER !!! SHE HAS TO EXPLAIN TO ME A LOTS OF THINGS !!!
[Ataru, even worried] C....catch her ?!? In which way ?!? I cannot fly !!!
[Oscar 2, suddenly arrived] BEEP !!! Mister Shutaro Mendo is waiting for you in the lounge.
[Lamú, TOP scared] OH, NO !!! Oscar, why you've let him enter ?!?
[Oscar 2, suddenly arrived] BEEP !!! Yesterday evening you've saied to me that you've invited him here to discuss about some important agreements !!! BEEP !!! You're late to the meeting !!!
[Lamú, TOP scared] Darling, please, held him and avoid to that impostor to see him too.
[Ataru, now nervous] I'VE ONLY TWO LEGS AND TWO ARMS AND I CANNOT FLY, HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN ?!?

Now Lum was flying inside the Mansion.

[Lum, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOW !!! My Mansion looks really so nice !!! [now looking downstairs at Mendo] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT A LOVELY BOY !!!
[Mendo, looking all around, talking to himself] Now that the situation is quiet I can enjoy the furnishment of this mansion !! I've to admit: Lamú had.....
[LUM, LANDING SLOWLY ON MENDO'S ARMS, WITH SWEET EYES AND VOICE] PLEASE, HOLD ME !!!
[Mendo, TOP excited, with trembling voice] L......L.......Lamú....G H....GH....GH.....GH..WH AT'S GOING ON TODAY ?!?
[Lum, now in his arms, same voice and eyes] I was so scared to hurt me !!! Fortunatly I've found you !!! You've saved me just in time !!!
[Mendo, still excited, holding Lum in his arms, so confused] GH.....GH......GH.....GH ...WH....WHAT IS THIS ?!? A...A GIFT FROM GOOD ?!?

Upstairs Ataru was watching the scene...
.... AND GOT NERVOUS !!!

'GRRRRRRRRRR', was his thought, 'I CANNOT ALLOW THAT MENDO COULD THINK TO HAVE Lamú ALL FOR HIM, EVEN IF SHE'S AN IMPOSTOR' !!! [and disappeared for few seconds]
[Lum, still in the arms on Mendo, same voice and eyes] In which way I can reciprocate ?!? [now with clear voice] I'VE FOUND !!! [now with sweet sweet voice] I CAN GIVE YOU A KISS !!!
[Mendo, still excited, holding Lum in his arms, so confused] GH.....GH......GH.....GH ...WH....WHAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? A...A KIIIIIISSSSSSSSS ?!?

'I.....I cannot do this one to Oyuky' was his thought, 'but.......[now getting excited].....BUT IT'S ALSO TRUE THAT I'VE WAITED FOR THIS OCCASION FOR A LONG TIME !!! YES: IF THAT MORON OF MOROBOSHI CAN HAVE AN HAREM, IT MEAN THAT I COULD HAVE ONE ALL FOR ME TOO !!!!'
[Mendo, with closed eyes and sweet voice] You're more beautiful than a star !!!
[Lum, with closed eyes] You're so sweet......
[Ataru, just jumped from the upstairs floor, with a great hammer on his hands] MEEEEEEEEEN !!!
...KONK !!!!
It hit Mendo on his head: it was a full center [and he felt down to the ground, swooned, with an enormous lump on his head]

[Lum, at the top of her wrath] YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!
[Ataru, angry too] NAN-DAAAAAAA ?!?
[Lum, TOP angry] YOU CANNOT DESTROY A SUCH PRETTY BOY LIKE HIM !!!
[Ataru, angry too] I HAD TO WIPE HIM OUT LOTS OF YEARS AGO, NOW I KNOW THAT I WAS RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINNING !!!
[Lum, TOP nervous] LISTEN-TO-ME, SORT OF INVERTEBRATE, AND JAB IT DEEP INSIDE YOUR HARDHEAD: I WON'T NEVER BE YOUR WIFE !!! HAVE YOU UNDERSTOOD ?!? I WON'T NEVER BE YOUR WIFE !!! NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!! [and gave him a great, enormous zap]
[Ataru, TOP surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Lamu, now wearing a withe cloth, watching the scene from the upstairs' floor] YOU !!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY DARLING ?!?
[Lum, with a great laught] D...<<DARLING>> ?!? TH... THIS CHINLESS IS REALLY YOUR <<DARLING>> ?!? WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! YOU'RE REALLY A MORON !!!
[Lamú, TOP NERVOUS] DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE !!! [and gave her a great zap]
[Lum, trying to avoid the zap, nervous too] ALL RIGHT, UGLY WITCH !! LET'S PLAY LOUD !! [and gave her another zap]
[Lamú, still nervous] I'LL BREAK OFF YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR NECK AND I'LL USE YOUR HAIRS TO BROOM THE FLOOR !!!
[Lum, with an abrading laught] I'M SORRY, I'VE SO MUCH INTERESTING THING TO DO !!! [and gave her another large zap: it missed Lamú but hit Ataru, with a full center]
[Ataru, screaming out in pain] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!
[Lamú, TOP worried] Darling, how do you feel ?!? [and landed next to him]
[Ataru, with trembling voice] As.....as usual......as usual after one of your familiar zaps [and collapsed to the ground, so burnied]
[Lum, now with fake sweet voice] SAYONARAAAAAAAAA !!! THE BOYS OF THIS PLANETS ARE AWAITING FOR ME !!! [and escaped from an opened window].
[Lamú, so nervous] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?

She tried to fly behind her...
...but...
...SHE WAS SUDDENLY GRABBED BY MENDO !!!

[Mendo, with clear voice] Lamú, I'VE EVER KNEW THAT, IN THE DEEPEST OF  YOU HEART, YOU WERE LOVING ME !!!
[Lamú, still in fly, so nervous] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?!? LET ME FREE [and give him a great zap].
Mendo felt down to the ground, so burnied, OVER ATARU !!!
[Ataru, suffering so much] OUCH !!! [now nervous] MENDO, HAVN'T YOU A BETTER THING TO DO THAN FALLING ON ME ?!?
Hearing those words, Mendo sweared his katana and tried to hit Ataru in his face but (as usual) he caught it with his naked hands !!!
[Lamú, still in fly] DARLING, THIS IS NOT PLAYTIME !!! YOU'VE TO HELP ME TO CATCH THAT ROWDY !!!
[Ataru, still holding the katana of Mendo] Why you're so worried about her ?!?
[Lamú, still flying and nervous] DARLING, ARE YOU REALLY A STUPID ?!? I'VE AN IMAGE AND A REPUTATION TO PRESERVE, IN FRONT OF MY FANS AND OF ALL THE SPONSORES TOO !!! WHAT IF THEY WOULD CONFUSE HER FOR ME ?!?
[Ataru, still holding the katana of Mendo] IF YOU WANT ANY KIND OF HELP YOU'VE TO FREE ME FROM THAT STUPID !!!
[Lamú, still in fly] That's right [and gave to mendo a great zap: he felt down to the ground, so burnied, groaming in a silly pose]
[Ataru, now free] So, what do you want to do?!?
[Lamú, still in fly] Oscar, take care of Mendo. Darling, you go in this direction, I'll go on the other side. And keep your cellphone on. [and flied away from the window]
[Ataru] Bye bye [now excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!! Lamú NEUTRALIZED BY HERSELF !!! THAT'S A REAL GIFT FROM GOD !!! [now TOP excited] LADIEEEEEEEEES !!! [and exit, running with the top of his strenghts, from the main door] TODAY I'M TOTALLY FREE !!! WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE !!!

But Ataru did only few steps just outside the main gate of their garden: just round the corner he heared two notorious voices.

[Lum, with sweet voice] So you really desire me so much ?!?
[Megane, babbling] I.....In...th....the ...s....s.....s.....str. ...strangest p.....p...positions !!!

Just hidden behind the corner, Ataru watched the scene...
.... AND GET SHOCKED !!!
MEGANE WAS HOLDING LUM ON HIS ARMS !!!

[Lum, with sweet voice] You're so hilarious, so delicate, so ingenue...... you deserve....REALLY, YOU DESERVE A KISS !!!
[Megane, babbling] Oh......oh......[now screaming] OH MY GOD !!! OH MY GOD !!! [now flemishing] MY.....MY YOUTH RE-BEGIN TODAY !! [now crying so much] MY SECOND YOUTH BEGIN TODAYYYYYY !!!

'NOW I'VE GOT', was the thought of Ataru, 'IF THAT IMPOSTOR BEGIN TO DO BOYS-HUNTING IN THIS WAY, EVERYONE WILL THINK THAT COULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE <<MY>> Lamú ALL FOR HIMSELF !!!'

Now Ataru was burning of jelousy !!!

[Megane, with closed eyes, so close to the mouth of Lum] My beloved alien.....
[Ataru, screaming with wrath] MEEEEEEEN !!! [AND GIVE HIM A GREAT HIT WITH A LARGE HAMMER !!!]
...KONK !!!!
[Lum, again with wrath] ARE YOU STILL ALIVE ?!?
[Ataru, with wrath too] YOU'VE TO EXPLAIN TO ME A LOTS OF THINGS !!!
[Lum, even with wrath] DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE !!! [and gave to him a great zap, then flied away]
[Ataru, now laying down to the ground, so burnied, in a silly pose] D.....D...Damned alieeeeeeen !!!

But he was suddenly hit by Megane, with a great hammer.

[Megane, screaming to Ataru] M...MOROBOSHI !!! WHY YOU'VE HIT ME ?!? YOU'VE TO ADMIT YOUR DEFEAT !!! NOW Lamú IS FELT IN LOVE WITH ME !!!
[Ataru, watching the sky] LOOK !!! SHE'S COMING BACK TO TAKE YOU WITH HER !!!
[Megane, TOP excited, turning his face to the sky] REALLY ?!?
...POW !!!
[Ataru, standing in a martial pose, with closed eyes] Sayonara, dumbell [in that moment Megane was flying in the blu sky, just hit by a great sock from Ataru].
[Lum, in fly, looking all around her, wondering] So....let's see.......where I can find........[now excited] WOOOOOOOW !!! WHAT THE AWESOME BOY !!!

In a park bench Ran and Rei were eating some cakes.

[Ran, with sweet voice] Say 'AAAAAAH', Rei.
[Rei] AAAAAAAAAH.....

Lum landed so close to them and wiped out Ran with a powerful kick: now she was in fron of Rei.

[Rei] Lamú !!!
[Lum, huging him sweetly] You're really awesome !! Would you give me your adress and your cellphone number ?!? I'm looking for a thrilling date with you !!!
[Rei] Sure !!!
[Ran, screaming out of her soul, with wrath] Lamú, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO REI ?!?
[Lum, with fake sweet voice] ARE YOU BLIND ?!? NOW GO AWAY TO DO THE SKITTISH WITH ANOTHER ONE: THIS MAN IS MINE !!!
..... AND KISSED HIM ON THE MOUTH !!!

[Ran, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Lum, talking to Rei with sweet voice] You're so sweet, so nice, so strong, so...
[Ran, TOP NERVOUS] Lamú.....
[Lum, nervous too] DON'T MIND [and did a bored motion with her arm]
[Ran, TOP NERVOUS] L-A-M-U'.....
[Lum, nervous too] DON'T MIND ME !!! [and did another bored motion with her arm]
[Ran, TOP NERVOUS] L-A-M-U', LOOK-AT-ME-FOR-ONE-SECOND !!!
[Lum, nervous too] I'VE SAID.....[now scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

RAN WAS POINTING ON HER AN HEAVY RPG BAZOOKA, JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF HER EYES !!!

[Lum, still scared] GH.....GH......GH......[ehm].....[now with trembling voice and a silly smile] N...now I.....I think th....that I....I have to go....
[Ran, TOP NERVOUS] YOU'RE RIGHT !!! YOU HAVE TO GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEL !!! [and charghed up the bazooka]
[Lum, with quiet voice] This bazooka is made of metal !!! Metal is a good conductor of electricity [AND GAVE HER A GREAT ZAP]

Ran felt down to the ground, so burnied !!!

[Lum, now flying, with fake gentle voice] Sayonaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaa aaa !!!
[Ran, so much burnied] D......damned oni !!! Y.....You'll pay to me !!!

[Lamú, flying, with clear voice] RAAAAAAAAN !!! WHAT YOU'RE DOING THERE SO BURNIED IN THIS WAY ?!? HAVE YOU SEEN AN IMPOSTOR DRESSED AS ME ?!?

[Ran, rising from the ashes] Lamú, you're here again ?!? [now charging another heavy RPG bazooka] I CAN RECOGNIZE YOU EVEN WITH THIS WITHE CLOTH!!! SAY YOUR LAST PRAYERS, THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!! TAKE THIS [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow] AND THIS !!! [pooow]
[Lamú, still in fly, TOP scared, trying to avoid the shoots] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! R....RAN.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! W...What.. EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!....what have happened ?!? EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[Rei, now flying in his animal form] LAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' !!! [AND HUGED HER]
[Lamú, screaming with wrath] YOOOOOOOOOOOU !!!
[Rei, still flying in his animal form] KISS ME !!! KISS ME AGAIN !!!!
[Lamú, now TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEK !!!! A......<<A-G-A-I-N>> ?!? [Now talking to Ran, with trembling voice] R'.Ran, r.......really I've just kiss him ?!?
[Ran, screaming with wrath] Lamú, YOU DUMB !!! I WILL ERASE YOU FROM THE FACE OF THE UNIVERSE !!! [and started again to shoot with her heavy RPG bazooka] TAKE THIS [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow] AND THIS !!! [poooow]

[Lamú, still in fly, TOP scared, trying to avoid the shoots] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:45:02 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
Re: LAMU’, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 08:04:16 PM »
wow.... ;D
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: LAMU?, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 10:59:10 PM »
omg! what a lol! xD
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »
Thanks to everbybody  _/-\o_ _/-\o_

Prepare yourselfes and....hold your positions: "reinforces" are incoming !!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 12:16:49 AM »
i'm in shock and yet now that i'm starting to think straight, i wonder, why didn't this happen sooner? ataru was girl hunting throughout the entire series, why didn't lum go boy hunting as payback to ataru
This is Jenga lol :)

• Psychotic Fan
Re: LAMU�, THE BOYS-HUNTER
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »
... and the surprises are not ended !!!

Prepare yourself: all the "universes" will be devasted by the "Lum Hurricane"  ;D ;D

Posted on: March 28, 2008, 12:20:25 AM
Ataru is shocked: Lamú have started to do boys-hunting !! But, over all, who is the real Lamú?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).
Lamú, THE BOYS-HUNTER

Chapter TWO : THE (ALL STARS) GAME OF (BROKEN) LOVES (VOL. I)

Tomobiki, summer

Ataru was running, without pose, on the street when heared a lots of explosions coming from a park not so far and get worried: 'maybe Lamú is in danger again with that rowdy', was his thought and begun to run in that direction but...
... after few seconds....
.... HE WAS FREEZED !!!
....REALLY: FREEZED !!!

BECAUSE OYUKY WAS IN FRONT OF HIM !!!
WITH A VERY ANGRY FACE !!!

MAYBE FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE, OYUKY WAS REALLY ANGRY !!!

[Ataru, rattling his tooths so much] gh....gh....gh......O... ..Oyuky-chan....[RATTLE-RATTLE]....w....what a lovely s...surprise [brrrrrrrrrr]
[Oyuky, with COLD voice, SO MUCH COLD voice and stinging eyes] ATARU, I THINK THAT YOU COULD GIVE ME A LOTS OF EXPLICATIONS !!!
[Ataru, still rattling his tooths so much] gh....gh....gh......I..[RATTLE-RATTLE]..I think so....but......but..[RATTLE-RATTLE]..set me free... from . ..[RATTLE-RATTLE]...this cold coffin [brrrrrrrr]

With a single move of her hand all the ice disappeared.

[Ataru, still feeling cold, with trembling voice] Th...thank you.......but.....what kind of explenations I have to....
[Oyuky, even angry] ABOUT HIM !!!

BEHIND HER, MENDO WAS LAYING INSIDE A SORT OF BIG PIECE OF ICE, STANDING IN A SILLY POSE !!!

[Oyuky, even angry] ATARU, IS TRUE THAT Lamú HAS TRIED TO KISS HIM ?!? AND HE TRIED TO ESCAPE FROM HER WITH ALL OF HIS STRENGHTS ?!?

'Oh my God', was the thought of Ataru, 'Lamú was right: THAT ROWDY IS REALLY DESTROYING OUR REPUTATIONS' !!!

[Oyuky, even angry] FEW WORDS ARE REQUIRED, ATARU !!! OR IT WAS A 'MENAGE OF TROIS' ?!? [a blue, freezing aura was now lighting around her]

Ataru heared other explosions on the air, so get worried again: 'I.....I HAVE TO FIND A DIVERSION, URGENTLY !!!' was his thought.
.....and, in fact...
....after few seconds....
...[....long drumming.....]
....[TA-DAH !!!! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, HERE YOU ARE THE BIG IDEA OF ATARU TO BE SET FREE FROM THIS SIEGE !!!!]
[ATARU, WITH CLOSED EYES AND A WONDERFUL SMILE] Oyuky-chan, you have to be forgiving with him. After all....AFTER ALL, YOU TOO HAVE KISSED ME, NOT SO LONG AGO !

Hearing those words (even jailed on the ice), Mendo was able to broke his ice coffin !!!

[MENDO, WITH WRATH: SO MUCH WRATH] OYUKYYYYYYYY, IS THIS THE TRUTH ?!? REALLY YOU'VE KISSED THIS ABJECT FORM OF LIFE ?!? AND MAYBE WE WAS ALREADY TOGHETER ?!?
[OYUKY, NOW ASHAMED, SO MUCH ASHAMED, unbreathing]...... gh.....gh.....gh.....gh

FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HER LIFE, OYUKY GOT ALL RED IN HER FACE !!!

[Oyuky, still ashamed] gh....gh... [now with trembling voice] it happened.....it happened....that time... on Uru Planet.....n....not s....so long ago....
[Mendo, still with wrath] WHAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? <<ON URU PLANET>> ?!? S....SO WE WAS ALREADY TOGETHER !!!
[Oyuky, still ashamed, even with trembling voice] ....it was...it was an idea of Benten, to reciprocate Ataru for have rescued Lamú from the coma. Th....that day all of us have kissed him !!!
[Mendo, still with wrath] WONDERFUL: REALLY, WONDERFUL !!! SO, WHAT IF SHE WOULD HAVE HAD THE IDEA TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM ?!?
[Oyuky, now dropped on her knees, crying, hiding her eyes with the hands] TITTYYYYYYYYY, FORGIVE ME !! IT WAS....IT WAS AN INNOCENT KISS ON THE TOP OF THE LIPS !!! LIKE A CHILDREN TO ANOTHER CHILDREN !!!
[Mendo, still with wrath] IT STAYS ON THE FACT THAT I HAVN'T KISSED ANYBODY (BUT YOU) AND I HAS BEEN FROZEN UP AND YOU (YOU !!!) HAVE REALLY KISSED THE LECHEROUST BEING OF THE UNIVERSE AND....
..... but now Ataru was running (finally free), in the direction of the park.

'I hadn't any other way out', was his thought...
....but...
.... HE SUDDENLY FOUND RAN !!!
... IN FRONT OF HIM !!!
.... SO MUCH ANGRY !!!
... WITH AN HEAVY RPG BAZOOKA POINTED ON HIM !!!
... IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS EYES !!!

[Ataru, with trembling voice] gh...gh...gh...gh..h.... .h......have a .... a nice day....Ran-chan !!!
[Ran, with wrath and angry voice] YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !!!
[Ataru, with trembling voice] gh...gh...gh...gh....... YES ?!?
[Ran, same situ] KISS ME !!!
[Ataru, NOW EXCITED: OVEREXCITED] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ran, same situation] I-HAVE-SAIED-KISS-ME !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

It was like throwing some gasolina over a great fire !!!

Ran woundn't had ever knew in which way but, after few seconds, she was held in the arms of Ataru, kissed by him AND WITH HIS TONGUE DEEP INSIDE HER MOUTH !!!

[Lamú, FLYING, TOP ANGRY, SCREAMING WITH WRATH] DAAAAAAAARLING, IS THIS THE HELP THAT YOU'RE GIVING TO ME ?!? THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!!
[ATARU, TOP SCARED] GH....GH....GH....Lamú, WAIT !! WAIT !!! I WAS FORCED TO....
[RAN, NOW CHARGING AGAIN HER BAZOOKA] I KNEW THAT HE WAS THE BEST BAIT TO FRAME YOU !!! TAKE THIS  [pooooow] AND THIS [pooooow] AND THIS [pooooow] AND THIS [pooooow] AND THIS [pooooow] AND THIS !!!
[Lamú, TOP SCARED AGAIN] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

'I HAVE TO SAVE HER' was the thought of Ataru, 'I NEED AN IDEA TO SAVE HER, URGENTLY !!!'
....in fact....
....after few seconds....
... ATARU BEGUN TO CARESS GENTLY RAN ON HER LEGS (ON THEIR INTERNAL SIDE !!!) AND ROSE UP, SLOWLY,  DEEP INSIDE HER SKIRT !!!

[RAN, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
[ATARU, OVEREXCITED] RAN-CHAN, I WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS THE COLOR OF YOUR SLIP TODAY !!! AND ALSO IF YOU'RE WEARING IT !!!
[RAN, TOP ANGRY] ATARU, YOU PERVERTED: GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!! [AND SHOOTED IN HIS FACE WITH THE BAZOOKA].
.... and Ataru was screwed up !!!

[Ran, watching the sky] GRRRRRRRRRR, DAMNED ONI !!! WHERE ARE YOU ?!? WHERE ARE YOU ?!?

Now Lamú was flying in the highest sky and was thinking: 'so, let's see: he had immolate himself to save me or he was betraying me as usual ?!?'
Not so far, Lum was flying in the blue summer sky too.

[Lum, talking to herself] So, let's see....where I can find......[NOW EXCITED] FOUND !!!
....in fact....
....on the ground...
[Father] What about the business today ?
[Son ?] Well.....not bad, not bad at all.
[Lum, with sweet voice] YOUUUUUUUUUUU !!!
[Guy ?] What's happ.....[now scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!!

LUM LANDED SWEETLY IN HIS (HIS?)ARMS !!

[Lum, with sweet eyes and voices] I'm so hot today, I was wondering if you could offer me a fresh drink.
[Guy (guy?) with trembling voice] L.....Lamú...gh...gh.... ...wh.....what's....what's going on ?!?
[Lum, same situation] ....BUT I THINK THAT YOU'RE BETTER THAN IT !!!
[Guy (guy?), even with trembling voice] L.....Lamú...gh...gh.... ...wh.....what....what do you want from me ?!?
[Lum, same situation] YOU HAVN'T TO BE ASHAMED !!! JUST BE YOURSELF !!!
....AND HUGED HIM !!! (HIM?!?!?!?!?)
....AND KISSED HIM (HIM?!?!?!?!?) ON THE MOUTH !!!  [............OGH..........]

[Father, screaming and crying at the same time] RYONOSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MY BELOVED MALE SOOOOOOOON !!! FINALLY A SUCH CUTE GIRLS AS HER IS FELT IN LOVE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!
[RYONOSUKE, TOP ANGRY, WITH WRATH] I'M NOT A MAN, I'M A WOMAN [AND GAVE HIM A GREAT UPPERCUT]
[R.father, now flying in the sky] MY BELOVED MALE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!
[LUM, NOW SCARED] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!? W.......<<WOMAN>> ?!?
[RYONOSUKE, NOW CHUMED] Lamú, W.....WHAT THE HELL OF JOKE ?!?
...Lum did a little jump....
...and...
[Lum, now walking, wondering, with an eye closed and moving her index to her] Well.........NOT BAD, NOT BAD AT ALL [and flied away]
[Ryonosuke, still chumed] OH.....OH MY GOD......W.......WHAT'S HAPPEING TODAY ?!? [and dropped to her knees and started to cry so much].
[Lamú, landing sweetly next to her] Ryonosuke, what's going on ?!?
[Ryonosuke, still crying, with trembling voice] L.....Lamú......ar...... ..are you ?
[Lamú, rather scared] Have you seen my darling ?!? And....
[Ryonosuke, now waking up, same voice] L.............Lamú...... . I.....I have to say !!!
[Lamú, now surprised] ...what ?!?
[Ryonosuke, watching her trembling hands] I....I've never considered this.......but.......
[Lamú, still surprised] ...eh ?!?
[Ryonosuke, still watching her trembling hands] ....but.....I'm so confused.......TOO MUCH CONFUSED !!! TOO MUCH CONFUSED !!
[Lamú, still surprised, watching her in a strange pose] Why ?!?
[Ryonosuke, now watching Lamú] B.....BECAUSE......BECAU SE I'VE LIKED IT !!!!
[Lamú, still surprised, watching her in a strange pose] WHAT ?!?
[Ryonosuke, now screaming] Lamú, I THINK THAT I'VE JUST FELT IN LOVE WITH YOU !
[Lamú, TOP SURPRISED AND SCARED TOO] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Ryonosuke, now screaming] Lamú, HUGE ME !!! HUGE ME AND KISS ME AGAIN !!!
[Lamú, NOW JUST SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! A..... <<AGAIN>> ?!? S....SO I'VE ALREADY KISSED YOU ?!?
[Ryonosuke, now screaming] KISS ME !!! KISS MEEEEE AGAIIIIIIIIIN !!!
[Lamú, TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!
....[..gh..]
[ATARU, RUNNING AND SCREAMING AT THE SAME TIME] WAIT RYONOSUKE, WAIT !!! LOVE IS A MARVELLOUS THING BUT IS BETTER TO DO IT AMONG OPPOSITES SEX !!
[Lamú, STILL SCARED] DARLING, JUST IN TIME, COME HERE: HURRY !!!

Ataru did a great jump...
...and....
... Lamú CAUGHT HIM JUST IN TIME...
...AND PUT HIM IN FRONT OF RYONOSUKE...
... SO SHE KISSED HIM ON THE MOUTH !!!

[Ataru, surprised but excited too] mmmh.......mmmh.......mm mmh.....
[Ryonosuke, now quiet, breathing, with sweet eyes] Oh........Ataru.......[now talking to Lamú] Lamú......I'm sorry.......but.......no w I know.
[Lamú, with trembling voice] W....what ?!?
[Ryonosuke, SCREAMING] I LOVE THE MEN !!! I LIKE TO BE KISSED ONLY BY THE MEN [AND GAVE A GREAT UPPERCUT TO ATARU !!!!!]
[Ataru, flying] I'M A MAN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O.......
[Lamú, now taking off] DAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIG ..........
Not so far, a lovely cuple was set on a park chair: the girl was so cute, had long green hairs, brown eyes, a sweet voice, was wearing a short skirt and a light yellow shirt and was reading a rewiew.
On the other side, the boy was reading some kind of manga: he had a strange face, brown hairs, rather green eyes and was wearing a pair of jeans, a red shirt and an orange jacket.

[Youko, with sweet voice] Keita, Keita, listen to this: 'having skinship with your companion is very important'!!
[Keita, looking at her with the corner of his eye, with bored voice] So ?!?
[Youko, same voice] So, I want to do it for me !!! [now with a lovely move] <<SKINSHIP>> !!
[Keita, same voice] You're talking about for dogs, right?
[Youko, same voice, now huging him] Come on, Keita: LET'S PLAY !!
...but...
...SUDDENLY....
... ATARU FELT ON THE HEAD OF KEITA (who swooned)

[Youko, now worried] KEITA, KEITA: HOW DO YOU FEEL ??!
[Ataru, now excited] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, WHAT A LOVELY GIRL !!!!
[Youko, NOW SO MUCH WORRIED] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHO ARE YOU ?!?
[Ataru, now dropped on his knees, with grave voice, holding her hand] I am Ataru Moroboshi, the best lover of the whole universe and I've did a long trip (with a long fly) just to stay with you. PLEASE, could you give me your email adress and your cellphone number? I'M LOOKING FOR A THRILLING DATE WITH YOU !!!
[Keita, with a great lump on his head and with an angry voice] YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU !!!
[Ataru, now angry too] NAN-DAAAAAAA ?!?
[Keita, same situation, with wrath] STAY BACK FROM HER !!!
[Ataru, now with a sadic smile] I'm so sorry BUT NOW SHE'S MINE [and touched her on her back........ehm......NOW ATARU GET SHOCKED !!!] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! A.......A TAIL ?!? [and jumped out from her]

Youko was looking at him with a sadic smile, charging up a great breath but....
...ATARU WAS GRABBED ON HIS NECK BY KEITA !!!

[KEITA, WITH WRATH] LISTEN-TO-ME: I-AM-THE-BEST-LOVER-OF-THE-UNIVERSE !!
[ATARU, WITH WRATH TOO] OH, NOW ALSO THE FLEDS HAVE GOT THE COUGH ?!?
[KEITA, WITH WRATH] WHO IS THE FLED ?!?
[ATARU, WITH WRATH TOO] IF I AM THE BEST LOVER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU-ARE-THE-FLEED !!!
[KEITA VERSUS ATARU, WATCHING EACH OTHER IN THEIR EYES, WITH HATE] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!
[Youko, now surprised] ...ehm....somebody could please explain to me what's going on ?!?
[KEITA, WITH WRATH] I CHALLANGE YOU !!
[ATARU, WITH WRATH] ACCEPTED !!!
...in fact...
[ATARU AND KEITA, RUNNING SIDE BY SIDE] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!! COME ON, LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAAAATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAATE !!
[Youko, now flying] KEITA, YOU MORON !!! WAIT FOR ME !!!
[Lamú, flying too] DARLING, YOU STUPID !!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE SITUATION ?

[Youko and Lamú, NOW FACE TO FACE, IN FLY, TOP SURPRISED] EEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

[Lamú, with trembling voice] Y.....you can fly ?!? B....but you arn't an oni !!!
[Youko, with trembling voice too] Y......you can fly too ?!? B......but you arn't an Inukami !!!
[Lamú, now with wrath] WHO-IS-THE-DOG ?!?
[Youko, with wrath too] WHO-IS-THE-DEVIL ?!?

[ATARU AND KEITA, STILL RUNNING SIDE BY SIDE] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!

[Lamú, now with wrath] WE WILL SPEAK ANOTHER TIME ABOUT THIS, NOW I'VE GOT A BETTER THING TO DO !!!
[Youko, with wrath too] I TOO !!!

[ATARU AND KEITA, RUNNING SIDE BY SIDE] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!! COME ON, LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAAAATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAATE !!
[Lamú, now flying, still with wrath] DAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIIII IIIG !!!
[Youko, flying with wrath too] KEITAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:47:41 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline Forgotten_Lum

• Casual Otaku
  • UY shall never be forgotten
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 07:05:13 AM »
an inukami crossover, my goddess, save us all
This is Jenga lol :)

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 07:31:48 AM »
what is Inukami ?
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2008, 08:22:32 AM »
InuKami is a show, I made a topic about it called "Urusei Yatsura copied?"

Inu: Dog
Kami: God

So InuKami means Dog God

Except Youko isn't an InuKami... she's a fox

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2008, 10:27:22 PM »

I think that this is the first one :-)

You have to say that it begin from THIS SCENE (from 2'32" to 2:51")

I'M TRYING TO REALIZE A LITTLE COMIC ABOUT THIS CROSSOVER (JUST FEW STRIP) !!

In the next episode it will be a single match between UruseiYatsura versus Inukami main characters; in the end the winners will say about the others: "amateurs, simply amateurs" !!!

Prepare yourselfes, I've saied that all the "universes" would be wiped out by the "Lum Hurricane" ;-)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 10:33:57 PM by GiovaneDinamitardo »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 11:00:51 PM »
Just remember that Youko is a Fox not a Dog ^_^

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2008, 02:59:00 AM »
Also, that the word for "dog-god" should be "Inugami", not "Inukami".

You know, I was planning on a number of crossovers in UYRemix... starting with the very first chapter where Ataru hits on a younger Kasumi Tendo from Ranma, and a cameo of a slightly older (because my story takes place in the future instead of the past) Keitaro and Naru Urashima from Love Hina in the second chapter. Gotta love guest stars. :)
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2008, 03:15:11 AM »
I had Ryoga make a cameo in my last chapter ^_^ I plan on using him again later... perhaps I'll make him a regular!

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2008, 03:55:50 AM »
I thought about that too, but I figured one cameo was more than enough. And I have the perfect one for him. :D
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2008, 04:00:32 AM »
Difference between Ryoga and another character to cameo with is that you can bring him in any time any place always with the same reason. "Is this Furinkan High?" "Which way is the Tendou Dojo?" "Where is -City Ranma 1/2 takes place in- ?"

Kinda like Cherry does.