Forum > Urusei Yatsura General Discussion

UY Ep1 on my ftp

(1/4) > >>

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: martinjh99 ---ftp to martin.serveftp.org

Login/pass: mat

YOu can't login with a browser apparently.  I'm having trouble testing the link!  Better to use an ftp client program.  The server is only running when my computer is online...

its in the root directory!

I love that first episode.  At least I now know how Lum and Ataru met!
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: Parias ---This actually raises an interesting question.. would such a thing be considered legit for these forums? Sure, the episodes aren't exactly the easiest to find for purchase these days, and granted, I've actually downloaded a number of episodes myself, but I'm just wondering if it'd be appropriate for posting around here. Any comment, Lum-Chan?
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: martinjh99 ---If not of course, I can delete the whole thread...  Just wanted to let people know I have it if they want it...
--- End quote ---

Lum-chan:
Sorry for the delayed reaction on my side :(

Erm about the considered legit part of this... I really don't know. AFAIK this site and/or forum never had any troubles whith the downloads provided on the goodies/movies part.

The only thing I could do I leech if from mat's account, put it on the site and see what happens.... As the site is online for quite some time (almost 7 years atm) I never had any complaints on the content.

Of course it's not the right way, but considering the rarety of all UY materials available at the present time I would give it a try and get them online

Neither http://www.animeigo.com/ nor http://www.viz.com/ didn't make any troubles as long as this site has been alive.

I'd say, get online and lemme leech it and I'll give it a shot to put it online and see what happens :)

Lum-chan:

--- Quote from: martinjh99 ---Problem now is that I'm going to be offline for about 4-6 weeks because of a hard disc problem...

Will let you know when I am back :(
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version