Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:59:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 27
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE  (Read 12317 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE
« on: March 14, 2008, 12:08:48 AM »
Lamú is worried: any time that she want to stay so close with Ataru he begin to hit his head on the wall . A terrible destiny is just round the corner

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON

Chapter ONE ' WHAT IF I K...

Tomobiki, early summer

[Finally is summer ' an hot sunny sunday of early summer : Ataru and Lamú are having a walk (huged) in a park, with so much green, trees and people; he's wearing short pants and shirt, she's wearing a short  white cloth, a large hat and a pair of sun glasses].

[Ataru, wondering] Do you have really to wear those funny sunglasses every times ?
[Lamú, with clear voice] You know: they're one of our sponsores and I have to use them. And....they've also an alternative utility [and giggled]

Among them a lots of guys and gilrs are walking, playing sports or just relaxing

'WOOOOOOOW' was the thought of Ataru, 'God bless the summer !!! The cloths of the girl are so thin, so short and so transparent in this season !!! And the awake of the nature and of the hendocrines are a simphony of sensation that enchant me !!! It mean only one thing: WITHIN THIS EVENING ALL THE GIRLS OF THIS PARK WILL BE MINE !!!'

[Lamú, still huging Ataru, with gentle voice] Darling, as I tired to do some days ago, I think I've got an idea that could help you about.....

'GRRRRRRR' was still the thought of Ataru, 'I have to find a diversion to set me free !!! ...Maybe [now looking all around]........YES !!! IT COULD WORK !!!'

[Ataru, with joyful voice] EHI, Lamú !! WAIT !!! WAIT !!! [and took her by the hand and started to run]
[Lamú, joined to his hand, in fly, with a little giggle] Darling, where do you want to carry me ?!?
[Ataru, still running, with joyful voice] SURPRISE, SURPRISE !!

After a short run he stopped behind a large tree and closed the eyes of Lamú with his hands.

[Lamú, now walking, still giggling] Darling, what kind of surprise ?!?
[Ataru, with joyful voice] I'm sure that you'll like it so much !!! So.....ready......steady ...... GO !!! [and took away his hands from her eyes]
[Lamú, now sweetly surprised] Whaaaaaaat ?!? [now so touched] A WEDDING !!!! Woooooooow [still huging Ataru on his arm] Thank you darling, you're so cute !!! Look !!! Look how much is beautiful the dress of the bryde !!! [still huging him] And what a lovely bouquet !!! Darling, you have to know:  [still huging him] soon I'll do a service and I'll have to pose as a sweet bride !!! I was wondering if you [still hugh....gh...gh.....ehm. ...] ....darling ?!? wh......[now screaming, so angry] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

ATARU  HAS DISAPPEARED, LEAVING NO TRACE: NOW SHE WAS NOW HUGING A GREAT BOLE !!

Quietly Lamú pushed a secret push button on his glasses and, just few second after, her special GPS system was tracing the position of Ataru and was reproducing all the morphology of the nearest in the glasses.

[Lamú, talking to herself] I was right when I've hidden on you that sensor.......oh, here you are !!!

She started to fly so high then, slowly, begun to land sweetly.

[Girl, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOW, REALLY YOU ARE 'THAT' MOROBOSHI ?!? THE WALLS OF THE SCHOOL OF TOMOBIKY ARE FULL OF WRITTEN ABOUT YOU !!!
[Ataru, huging her with an arm, with grave voice] I am the original, the only one Moroboshi Ataru, the great lover: this night I want to have a soir'e made of music and magic. But I need also your email adress and your cellphone number, because I've already knowing that a sole date with you won't be enough: YOU'RE REALLY SPECIAL !!!
[Girl, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

[Lamú, still talking to herself] Now I'll know if I've learned correctly the lesson....... [now screaming] DOUBLE THUNDER !!!

Even it was a sunny day, around Lamú the sky begun suddenly so dark: lots of thunders were now flashing (noising) around her.
With his right index the took one ot them and throwed it on the target.

[Lamú, still screaming] LASER MISSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL E !!!!

ZAP !!!
FLASH !!!
EXPLOSION !!!!
....AND ATARU FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND, SO MUCH BURNIED !!!

[Lamú, landed so close to him, with fake gently voice] DARLING, YOU'RE RIGHT !! THE ANIME OF YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS REALLY INTERESTING !!! FOR INSTANCE, THIS WAS THE FINAL WEAPON OF MAZINGER Z !!!
[Ataru, still burnied, standing on a silly pose, with trembling voice] D....d.....damned alieeeeeeeeen !!! [now awaking, screaming] IT WASN'T 'MAZINGER Z' !!! IT WAS ONE OF 'GREAT MAZINGER' !!!
[Lamú, with crossed arms] What's the difference ?
[Ataru, so nervous] GNGNGNGNGNGN..........Go Nagai, please: forgive her, because she doesn't know what is saying !!!
[Lamú, even with crossed arms] When you'll learn that you've already ME as fianc'e ?!?
[Ataru, with a satanic smile] eh eh eh......[now screaming] LISTEN TO ME, Lamú: THE UNIVERSE IS FULL OF CUTE GIRLS THAT ARE JUST WAITING FOR ME AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP THIS FATE !!!
[Lamú, even with crossed arms] All right, let's come back to the great classics [and grabbed him sudddenly ' now screaming] DARLING NO.. BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! [and thorwed him another great zap ]
Due to the large zap her cloth disappeared: only her famous tabbied bikini was still staying on.

[guy, excited] LOOOOOOOK !!
[guy, excited] THAT'S Lamú !!!
[guy, excited] THAT'S THE PRINCESS OF THE ONIS !!!'
[guy, excited] I WANNA AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[guy, excited] I WANNA A DATE !!
[guy, excited] I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH HER !!
[guy, excited] I WANNA HAVE HER ON THE ARMCHAIR OF MY HOME !!!

A lots of guys were now crowding around her.

Looking all of this Ataru was fighted on his soul: better run away to continue girl hunting or screwing out all of that rabble ?

[Ataru, after a short thought, talking to himself]...ehm.....ALL RIGHT: JUST ONE MORE GIRL AND I'LL COME BACK TO DESTROY ALL OF THEM !! [now with yoyful voice] HOOOOOOONEYYYYYYYY !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DATE !!!

He saw a young cute girl but, plus the familiar excited thought, this time he added something of really strange.

[Ataru, talking so himself] WOOOOOOOW !! She's so cute....so exciting...so.....so.... ..SO FRAGILE !!! WHAT IF I K..........[now screaming, scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ?!? WHAT I'M THINKING ?!?
He looked all around: the park was full of nice girls.
THE STRANGE SENSATION INCREASED !!!

[Ataru, now with satanic voice, excited, but not for having sex] eh eh eh eh.......how  much of lovely girls......THEY'RE SO FRAGILES !!! WHAT.......WHAT IF I KI.....[now scared again] OH......OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING ON ME ?!? I.....I'M FEELING AN INCONTROLLABLE DESIRE ...A DESIRE........AN INSTINCT........AN INSTINCT THAT....I CANNOT RESIST.....BUT.......I HAVE TO RESIST !!! I HAVE TO RESIST !!!

But he was feeling that was slightly going out of control....

[Ataru, increasing the volume of his voice] I have to resist [increasing].....I have to resist [increasing] I HAVE TO RESIST ....[NOW SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] I HAVE TO RESIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!

[Lamú, even among a lots of guys, so worried] D....darling, what's going on ?! ? [now screaming nervously] YOU, MORONS: GET OUT [and throwed them a great zap: everyone felt down, so burnied]

Lamú flied so close to him....
... AND GET SHOCKED !!!

HE WAS VIOLENLTY HURTING HIS HEAD ON A GREAT TREE !!!
.... AND WAS ALREADY  BLEEDING SO MUCH !!!
.... AND WAS STILL CONTINUING TO HIT HIS HEAD !!!

[Lamú, TOP scared, with the hands on her hairs] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NG !!!

[Ataru, so much bleeding, with a sort of drunk voice] I......I have to resist.......Lamú....... I have to resist....
[Lamú, same situation] D.......DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Ataru, now screaming, scared] Lamú, STAY BACK !!! STAY BACK FROM ME !!! RUN !!! RUN AWAY !!! I......I HAVE TO RESIST.......BUT.....I CANNOT RESIST !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!!!!! I........I........

....AND STARTED AGAIN TO HIT HIS HEAD ON THE TREE !!

[Lamú, TOP scared, with the hands on her hairs] DAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIING !!! STOP !!! STOP !!! THAT'S ENOUGHT !!! THAT'S ENOUGHT !!! THAT'S ENOUGHT !!!

[Ataru, same situation] Lamú, STAY BACK !!! STAY BACK FROM ME !!!  YOU'RE IN DANGER !!!!
[Lamú, same situation] HOLD !!! HOLD !!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD !!!

A lots of people, worred for the screams, was now around him

[Ataru, screaming out of his soul] NO !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! GET OUT !! EVERYBODY !! GET OUT !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!!
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Ataru, screaming out of his soul] GET OUT !! EVERYBODY !!! RUN !! RUN AWAY OR YOU'LL BE IN SERIOUS DANGER !!!
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

Ataru started again to hit his head on the tree...
...and...
...this time felt down, unconscious.

All the people around him were mumbling...

[Lamú, with trembling voice, looking all around so ashamed] An......an insolation......he've got an insolation.......the sun is so strong today !!
[man] Maybe is better to ask for an ambulance.
[Lamú, with trembling voice] No....no.......just..... ...if someone would be so kind to attend us at our home......our car isn't so far but.....I havn't the driving licence....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:08:03 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 01:29:25 AM »
O.o
ataru wanted to kidnap gals?
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 01:30:31 AM »
I think he's becoming possessed...

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »
You're wrong, both  ;)

Prepare yourselfes to an unexpected scene !!!  :o

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 07:07:42 PM »
He's fighting a growing urge to kill! I know that feeling very well. *nods*
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »
He's fighting a growing urge to kill! I know that feeling very well. *nods*
now you making me nervous sidzero 8|
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
I'm not surprised. I know quite well how to use firearms. :)

But let's not get too offtopic here.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »
THAT'S NOT ATARU!!! I bet that's it. It's a clone sent to replace the Ataru that was sent to that Syrax planet who REALLY thinks he is ataru and now he's having clone problems.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »
tsk tsk, this is the REAL Ataru  ;D

I'll finish soon the other tale (another stand alone chapter, MAYBE THE LAST ONE !!).

Prepare yourself to a shocking scene !!!

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »
If the 100 years one is a stand alone chapter why does it have another chapter coming soon?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »
"100 years of loneliness" is NOT only a stand-alone chapter: it's another keystroke because is prepearing the very last episode of my "saga" ("SAYONARA ATARU").

But, in the meantime, I was feeling that I risked to become boring with all of "stand alone chapters" (this is the very last one, I swear !!), that's why I've decided to share with you also the first chapter of "the instinct....".

This weekend I've got a lots of things to do (even an extra-working-time today), that's why I'm so late to publish the other chapters.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »
Ummm... Giovane... I just recently realized that I may have missed reading the first book -_-'''

The one called Beginning from the End. I thought originally that was like a discussion on something for after the anime. over 20 chapters... I'm so behind...

Could you give me a list of ur stories in chronological order so I know which ones I missed. (No wonder I was confused when I read that first story, it was probably the second...)

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »
Or just compile them all together in one large text file (if it's too large for an actual .txt, then an .rtf or a .doc, or .odt if you use OpenOffice, or if you really wanna go out, as a .pdf) and upload the sucker somewhere and post a link. That'd probably be the easiest way to share it.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
You mean his first story? I'd rather read it in chapters than one text. Then I know where to break.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »
... ehm.... the whole plan of my "saga" is in the topic called URUSEI YATSURA, THE 10th UNOFFICIAL SEASON

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2008, 07:32:54 PM »
new beginning from the end isn't on that list, one of the reasons I didn't know it was a story. I started with Birth of a Star but it's starting to sound like A New Beginning From The End came before it.

IS it part of your other stories?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2008, 12:46:46 AM »
SURE !!!

It's the beginning (of course) of everything.

I'm gona modify the other thread.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 05:12:55 AM »
thankyou ^_^

Boy, it's gonna be hard to catch up... I should start a checklist

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2008, 07:42:42 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter TWO ' DARLING, WHY ?.

Tomobiki, early summer

[Into the Mansion of Lamú and Ataru: he's laying in the bed of their bedroom, Sakura is visiting him, Lamú is next to them].

[Lamú, wondering] Sakura, please, say to me: he's really so bad ?!?
[Sakura, wondering too] Well....he hasn't at all an insolation, that's right....for the rest.....even considering that he had never been normal for just one second in his whole life, I have to admit that this time is too far from his standard.
[Lamú, now worried] What about his wounds ?
[Sakura, with clear voice] Lumps and scarfs, as ususal: they will heal with some ice, some medical strips and a little bit of relax.
[Lamú, more worried] And what about the rest ?!?
[Sakura, now wondering] The rest it's a mistery: you've just saied to me that he was doing some girl hunting (and also that is <<definitly not gay>>) and, suddenly, has started to hit his head on a tree. That's simply unlogical !! The trouble is that Ataru IS a natural born unlogical !!
[Lamú, same situation] I'm so scared ! Recently have happened lots of strange things to us....
[Sakura, with a little laught] Just 'recently' ?!? [now serious] I've just let you my cellphone number, you know that you can trust in me in any case: call me immediatly if you need and don't mind about the time and the hour.
[Lamú, now quiet] Thank you Sakura, you're so cute.
[Sakura, with clear voice] You've really a wonderful mansion.
[Lamú, same voice] Soon we'll be glad to invite you and the rest of the old friends here for a special party, to remember the old times of the school.
[Sakura, same voice] I won't miss it !!

Sakura left the mansion quietly, looking all around its big english lawn and the funny wandering robot, and disappeared behind the great gate.
Now Lamú was alone.
It was an error !!

She was next to Ataru (still in bed), that suddenly begun to groan.

[Lamú, worried, holding Ataru by an hand] Darling, darling, what's going on?
[Ataru, still laying in bed, groaming]....mmmmh........get out..... mmmmh......run away.....
[Lamú, same situation, more worried] Darling, please, tell me what's going on ?!? You're worring me !!! How do you feel ?!?
[Ataru, now with clear voice] Bad !!! My head......someone is drilling my head......pain...lots of pain.....[and put one hand on the head, and started to sweat]
[Lamú, same situation] That's another point to stop to hit the head.
[Ataru, increasing the voice] G.......get out, Lamú....GET OUT.........I CANNOT RESIST ANYMORE.......[increasing the volume of the voice] RUN........RUN AWAY ....
[Lamú, now scared] NO ! NO !! I WON'T LEAVE YOU ALONE !!! YOU NEED ME !!!
[Ataru, now screaming] GET OUT !!! RUN AWAY !!! I CANNOT RESIST ANYMORE !!!!
[Lamú, scared at the top] NEVER !!! NEVER !!!

Suddenly Ataru puked a lots of blood, so he hided his face on his hands.

[Lamú, still scared] DAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIING !!!!!

[Ataru, giggling behind the hand] eh eh eh.........Lamú......... ...what if......
[Ataru, now screaming with wrath] Lamú, WHAT IF I KILL YOU ?!?

...AND HE GRABBED SUDDENLY HER ON THE NECK !!

... AND STARTED TO STRANGLE HER !!!

WITH STRENGHT !!

WITH WRATH !!

HE LIFTED UP HER WITH BOTH THE HANDS !!

[Lamú, unbreathing] gh.......gh....... D.... darling....wh......why.. ...

She tried to defend himself and to open that mortal hug but Ataru was too strong for her.

Feeling the danger, she throwed to him several zaps.

INVAIN !!!

IT SEEMED THAT HE COULD ASSIMILATE HER ELECTRICITY !!!

... AND MORE SHE ZAPPED HIM, MORE ATARU INCRAESED THE STRENGHT !!!

[Lamú, unbreathing] ....gh......gh.......gh. .....darling.......gh... .gh......

THE EYES OF ATARU WERE TERRIBLES !!!
IT SEEMED THAT HE WAS BLOODYTHIRSTY SINCE LONGIME !!!
...AND CONTINUED TO STRANGLE HER !!

HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
HARDER
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
UNBREATHING
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
PAIN
AIR !
AIR !!
AIR !!!
AIR !!!!
AIR !!!!!
AIR !!!!!!
AIR !!!!!!!
A-I.-R !!!!!!!
A-I.-R !!!!!!!!!
A....I....R !!!!!!!!
A..........I............ .R !!!!!!!!
SURVIVAL INSTINCT !!!!!

With her last strenght Lamú gave two great kick on Ataru and hit him on.......[ehm]......<<on the family jewels>>, so he let her free, due to the great  pain.

They were now both laying on the floor.

Ataru was screaming for the pain.

Lamú, finally, breathing louldy.

...BUT IT WASN'T OVER !!!

Just few seconds and he was over her !!

AND STARTED TO STRANGLE HER !!!

WITH STRENGHT !!

WITH WRATH !!

... AND NOW Lamú WAS TOO FAIBLE TO DEFEND HERSELF ONCE AGAIN !!!

[Lamú, rather crying]...gh...gh....Darling... ....really......want.... ......my death ?!?

HEARING THOSE WORDS, ATARU HAD A MOMENTARY LAPS OF REASON !!!

...AND LET HER FREE !!!

[Ataru, watching his hands and screaming] OH MY GOD !!! WHAT I'M DOING ?!? WHAT I'M DOING ?!?

...AND STARTED AGAIN  TO HIT THE HEAD ON THE WALL !!
...BLEEDING !!!
...AND FINALLY FELT UNCONSCIOUS !!!

[Lamú, screaming] OSCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!

The four robots entered in the beedrom.

[Oscar 1-2-3-4] BEEP ! MYLADY IS IN DANGER !

[Lamú, still faible and laying on the floor] Oscar 1 and 2 [anf anf], hold him [anf] to he bed and [anf] don't leave him [anf] in any case. .[anf anf] Oscar 3... [anf] take me [now awake] the mobile [anf] medical device...Oscar 4......[anf] help me....and.....[anf] give me a glass of water...

Few minutes after the robot took her the mobile medical device, who started a full scan of Ataru.
The reponses, in oni languages, were showed on a large display.

[M.D.] BLOOD PRESSURE ' ALTERATED
HEARTBEAT ' ALTERATED
BRAIN ACTIVITY ' ALTERATED
FOUND AND OUTLIER ORGANISM ON THE BRAIN.

The M.D. showed something on the screen, as an echography.

[Lamú, screaming in panic] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !! [now with trembling voice] O...Oscar.....open a space call to my parents.....
After a long long wait the face and the voice of her father appeared on a screen

[L.Father, worried] Lamú, what's going on ?!?
[Lamú, scared at the top] DADDY, MY DARLING WAS INFECTED BY THE KILLER PARASSITE !!
[L.Father, now scared too] REALLY ?!? H...HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE ?!?
[Lamú, wondering] I.........I don't know....
[L.Father, now wondering] mmmmmmmh......that's terrible !! On our planet it disappeared lots of centuries ago.....the only carriers were the devil with yellow eyes, our ancerstors, but......they've disappeared too hundreds and  hundreds years ago....

Now Lamú realized what has happened: DURING THE FIGHT WITH THAT DEVIL, ATARU WAS WOUNDED BY HIM ON HIS HEAD !!!
MAYBE, IN THAT MOMENT, HE GOT THE PARASSITE !!

[Lamú, wondering] B.....but what we can do right now ?!?
[L.Father, with grave voice] Well.......not so much. When the parassite reach the brain it begun to push on it and also try to bore it, because it eat the brain. The first consequences are that the subject loose the reason and cannot control himself and, misteriously, begin to be bloodthirsty ! That's why our ancerstors called him 'the killer parassite'. Once upon, a long ago, people who were infected by this parassite were killed immediatly !!!
[Lamú, wondering] And....in wich way I can remove it ?!?
[L.Father, same voice] Well.......I think that the earthians won't never able to remove it. It need a difficult operation to remove but the subject must be operated not over 7 days from the first symptom....otherwise....
[Lamú, now worried].....<<OTHERWISE>> ?!?
[L.Father, same voice] ....THE DEATH !!!
[Lamú, screaming out in pain] THE DEATH ?!?
[L.Father, same voice]  Lamú, I've to say: even if we leave right now Uru we won't never arrive in time to operate him.
[Lamú, now with clear voice] THE <<MACRO LASER>> !!! I CAN USE THIS ONE !! WITH THIS ONE I WILL REDUCE ME UNTIL AN INFINITESIMAL DIMENTION: IN THIS WAY I WILL BE ABLE TO INOCULATE  MYSELF INTO HIS VEINS AND TO KILL THE PARASSITE !! IT NEED ONLY A MEDICAL LASERGUN TO KILL HIM, ISN'T IT ?!?
[L.Father, now worried]  IT'S A SUICIDE !!! I FORBID IT !!!
[Lamú, same voice] I'VE TOOK MY DECISION, NOTHING GONA STOP ME NOW !!
[L.Father, much worried]  Lamú, CONSIDER THIS: HIS ANTIBODIES COULD TREAT YOU AS A VIRUS: YOU COULD BE KILLED AFTER FEW SECONDS FROM THE INOCULATION !!!
[Lamú, same voice] I'll take my precautions.
[L.Father, same worried]  YOU'VE TO CONSIDER ALSO THIS ONE: THE BLOOD PRESSURE IS TOO STRONG !!! IT COULD SQUASH YOU !!!
[Lamú, same voice] I'VE JUST SAIED: I WILL TAKE MY PRECAUTIONS !!!
[L.Father, now in panic] Lamú !! Lamú !!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS !!! IT'S TOO DANGEROUS !!! I FORBID YOU TO....

But Lamú suddenly closed the space call.

'No' was her thought, 'I cannot let him die !! He rescued me from the coma, he saved me from that devil and is still suffering for my fault !!! I CANNOT LET HIM DIE !!! I'LL FREE HIM FROM THIS PARASSITE OR I'LL DIE WHILE I'M TRYING TO KILL HIM !!! AND EVEN IF I DIE I'LL TAKE IT WITH ME TO HELL'

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Posted on: March 17, 2008, 11:26:58 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

Chapter THREE ' WHAT THE FOOL OF BIOLOGY !!!

Tomobiki, early summer

[Into the Mansion of Lamú and Ataru: he's bounded in their bed, Lamú is downstair, set in an armchair, talking on her cellphone].

[Oyuky, talking on the cellphone] Lamú, is you ?!?
[Lamú, talking on the cellphone] Sure !!! [now with worried voice] I NEED YOU !!
[Oyuky, same situation] What's going on ?!?
[Lamú, same situation, even worried] I NEED YOUR HELP !!!
[Oyuky, same situation] You're worring me !!
[Lamú, same situation, even worried] DARLING IS SO BAD, VERY BAD !! I HAVE TO DO A DIFFICULT THING TO SAVE HIM AND I NEED ALSO YOUR HELP !! AND THOSE OF BENTEN TOO !!
[Oyuky, same situation] You know that you can trust in me. About Benten.....well....I didn't know how to say to you but...she has disappeared !!
[Lamú, same situation, now surprised] What ?!?
[Oyuky, same situation] You know, she has suffered so much for Kaneda: since that day at the hospital she has disappeared, leaving no trace. Her space cellphone is always closed and none of my friends (even on the Earth than on Neptune) havn't seen her. But you can trust in...
[voice, coming from so far but approaching too] NO, NOT THIS TIME !!!
[Oyuky, talking out from the cellphone] Titty, she's my best friend !
[voice, now next to her] NO WAY !! YOU'VE JUST RISKED YOUR LIFE ONE TIME AND....
[Lamú, same situation] Oyuky, could you pass him to me ?!?
[Oyuky, talking out from the cellphone] Sure [the cellphone pass from hand in hand]
[Lamú, same situation] Mendo, is you ?!?
[Mendo, talking on the cellphone with grave voice] Lamú-chan, I feel that you are in serious trouble but, at the same time, I cannot allow that Oyuky risk her life once again for Ataru.
[Lamú, same situation] So what if you come in her place to help me ?!?
[Mendo, talking on the cellphone with saidc voice] ... to save Ataru ? I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing.
[Lamú, same situation, now with cold voice] Mendo, my old school friend, are you still having fear of the dark ?!? What if, during an interwiew, I say this thing to some female weekly newspaper ?!?
[Mendo, talking on the cellphone, now scared] EEEEEEEK !!! YOU......YOU WON'T...
[Lamú, same situation, even with cold voice] One word from you is required: you'll help me or not?
[Mendo, talking on the cellphone, now screaming] IT'S...... IT'S A RACKET !!!
[Lamú, same situation, now with sadic voice] Bravo, it's a racket !!!
[Oyuky, talking out from the cellphone] Titty, please: come with us to help your old friend.
[Mendo, talking on the cellphone, still screaming] WHAT THE FOOL OF FRIEND !!! GRRRRRRRR [now with grave voice] ALL RIGHT, YOU'VE FRAMED ME.
[Oyuky, talking out from the cellphone] Thank you for helping us, Titty: that's why I love you.
[Mendo, talking on the cellphone, now angry] DON'T CALL ME <<TITTY>> WITH OTHERS !!! [and closed the call]
'I hadn't no choice', was the thought of Lamú, 'Sakura is coming too: four will be enough to strike him'.

Late in the afternoon, Mendo and Oyuky entered (for the first time) into the garden of the Mansion of Lamú.

[Oyuky, surprised] What a lovely lawn !!
[Mendo, surprised too] And what the mansion !! [now wondering] I was wondering about the help that Lamú have asked to....

[A great noise is coming out from the mansion] KAPOOOOOOOOW !!!

[now scared] EEEEEEEEEK ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?
[Mendo, worried] W....what's going on ?!?
[Oyuky, with usual cold voice] I hope she hasn't started again to cook something: she's so bad in the kitchen !!

Suddenly the main door of the mansion was opened and Sakura, so burnied, with lots of coughs, exit outdoor.

[Mendo, surprised and scared too] S...Sakura......what the hell is going on?
[Sakura, with several coughs] I think [cough] that [cough] Lamú [cough] doesn't remind [cough] so well [cough] how to use [cough] her <<macro laser>>.
[Mendo, surprised and scared too] <<Macro laser>> ?!?
[Oyuky, with usual cold voice] It's a particular laser that can reduce things and persons until infinitesimal dimention. [now a little bit suspicious] It's a pity that she doesn't remind so well the program to manage it.
[Mendo, wondering]Why ?!?
[Oyuky, with usual cold voice] Because if it doesn't work you could remain a microbe for the rest of the life.
[Mendo, with large opened eyes and a silly smile on , so scared] EEEEEEEEEK !!! IT'S.......IT'S A MESS UP !!!
[Oyuky, now with unusual sweet voice] Titty, where has gone your samurai's courage ?!? [hearing the nickname <<titty>> Sakura begun to giggle a lot]
[Mendo, now with a proud expression, passing an hands on the hair] You're right: I'm still the pride of the family and I've to keep up its name.
[Sakura, still giggling] I'm sure that you'll do with all your strenghts, <<TITTY>> !!
[Mendo, now with grazing voice, watching directly in her eyes] Oyuky, you just don't resist to share our 'secret' nicknames to the others, isn't it ?!?
[Oyuky, giggling too] You're so hilarious !!! [hearing those words, Mendo standed up in a silly pose]. That's why I love you [now Mendo came back to normal].
[Lamú, screaming from inside] I'VE FOUND !! YOU, COME UPSTAIRS: HURRY !!

Everyones entered into the mansion and run on the stairs until the bedroom.
When they entered found a strange scene: Ataru was bounded on the bed with a great chain, secured to severals iron balls...
... BUT HIS EYES AND HIS ESPRESSION WERE TERRIBLE !!

[Ataru, watching on Mendo and screaming out of soul] YOU !!! COME ON !!! COME TRUE !! I'LL KILL YOU !!! I'LL KILL YOU !!!
[Mendo, swearing his katana, with closed eyes and cold voice] Lamú, please, could you let him free just for few seconds ?!?
[Lamú, so angry] This is not playtime, Mendo: the situation is serious !!
[Mendo, even with his katana sweared] Could you kinldy explaint to me the situation ? Once were just abject and lecherous, few days ago also a gay, now what has became?
[Lamú, now nervous] FIRST ONE, HE'S NOT A GAY (I CAN GRANT FOR HIM !!!). SECOND ONE, HE'S GOT A TERRIBLE BRAIN PARASSITE... [now rather crying, with trembling voice] that...[sigh] that will kill him [sihg] if we don't kill it [sigh] before.
[Mendo, now wondering] And in which way you would kill this parassite ?
[Lamú, with clear voice] Look at this.

A funny bathysphere, rather similar to a tabbied teapot, was in the next room.

[Mendo, with trembling voice] L....Lamú........w....wh at th.....
[Lamú, with clear voice] THAT'S THE PLAN: WE WILL STAY TOGHETER THERE AND, WHEN WE'LL GET READY, THE MACRO LASER WILL RIDUCE US UNTIL INFINITESIMAL DIMENTION, SO WE WILL BE ABLE TO BE INOCULATED INTO HIS VEINS !! JUST INSIDE THE BODY WE WILL SAIL (ON THE BLOOD) UNTIL THE BRAIN: THERE WE WILL KILL THE PARASSITE WITH THOSE MEDICAL LASERGUN (and showed one of them: it looked like a little rifle]
[Sakura, now wondering] At those dimention the pressure of the blood will squash us.
[Lamú, same voice] No: I've prepared three special armours [and showed to them]. With this ones we will resist to the blood pressure.
[Oyuky, now wondering] And what about his antibodies ? We risk to be treated as a virus.
[Lamú, same voice] No: I've programmed the macro laser to sterilize the bathysphere.
[Sakura, even wondering] Maybe he won't agree our travel.
[Lamú, same voice] I will narcotize him.
[Mendo, with a defiant expression] So, what we're waiting for ? LET'S BEGIN !!!

Mendo jumped inside the bathysphere and (accidentally) closed the hatch behind him.
It was an error.

[Mendo, scared at the top] WAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA !!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAARK !!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!!

[Sakura, rather forlorn] Are you sure that it's a good idea to carry him with us ?
[Oyuky, rather giggling] Don't worry, let me play.
[Mendo, scared at the top] I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!
[Oyuky, next to the bathysphere, knocking on it, again with an unusual sweet voice] TITTYYYYYYYYYYY !! WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Mendo, scared at the top] WAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA !!! I'M SCARED OF.... [now with normal voice] Oyuky, is you ? I am ready to go, and  you ?
[Sakura, surprised but giggling at the same time] Still surprising his metamorphosis !!
[Oyuky, giggling too] It was so easy learning to know him !!

In that moment Lamú, with a particular medical gun, gave to Ataru a dose of anesthetic: he felt immediatly into a deep sleep.

[Lamú, huging him, wishpering in his ear] Hold on, darling: I'll save you [and huged him again]

After few minutes all were inside the bathysphere.

[Lamú, set in front of the main console] Secure yourself: we will be shooted inside his veins !!

As a fired bullet the bathysphere was shooted into a great tube but, in the same moment, the macro laser reduced it as little as a microbe.
After few seconds they were sailing into the blood of Ataru...
...and...
...GET SHOCKED !!

A LOUD SOUND, SO SIMILAR TO SEVERAL GALLOPPING HORSES, WAS APPROACHING TO THEM !!!

[Mendo, so scared] L....Lamú......what's going on ?!?
[Lamú, scared too] This.......this is an unplanned event !!
[Sakura, scared too] SOMETHING IS APPROACHING ON US !!! CAN YOU AVOID THE COLLISION ?!?
[Oyuky] And also to set on the external camera, just to know what's arriving on us.

Pushing severals buttons Lamú was able to avoid that 'charge' and, after few seconds, lots of images where showed on the main display.
.... AND THEY GOT SHOCKED AGAIN !!!

A LOTS OF STRANGE SUBSTANCES WERE FLOATING ON THE VEINS !!
EVERYONE WAS SIMILAR TO THE FACE OF ATARU, SO EXCITED, WITH HIS USUAL SILLY SMILE, AND HAD SOME LETTERS PRINTED ON THE FACE !!

[Mendo, worrired] S.....Sakura ....wh......what th.......what the hell of.....
[Sakura, wondering] I think that those strange faces are his endocrines !!!
[Everyone, surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Sakura, now with clear voice] Look the written printed on them: 'FHS'......'LH'.......'TSH'.....Ok, no more doubts: those silly faces are his endocrines !!
[Oyuky] How many are they ?!? Could be billions of billions !!!
[Mendo, with clear voice] Now I've got the motive of his oversexed nature !!
[Sakura, now with clear voice] Don't say silly things: all right, males need them for their reproducing system and have an important role during the sexual exictation but this last one doesn't depend only from the endocrines.
[Oyuky, now sweetly surprised] Look !!! Who are they ?!?

A LOTS OF FUNNY MINIATURES OF ATARU, NO MORE BIG THAN AN ORANGE, WHERE FLOATING AROUND THE BATHYSPHERE.

[Lamú, talking from her set] I think that lovely creatures are his antibodies. I'll open the window of the bathysphere, so you could see them easier.

Sakura and Oyuky were now in front of the window: from outside, whatching at them, all the antibodies begun to cheer, to smile and to try to kiss them !!

[Oyuky, still surprised] ..ehm...this.....this is a natural reaction of the antibodies ?!?
[Sakura, surprised too, with trembling voice] I...I've never seen it before !!!
[Lamú, sweetly surprised] You have to hear their rumors: they're adorables [and opened the microphone]

All the antibodies were doing a sweet mumbling

[Oyuky, still surprised]  Lamú, I have to admit: Ataru won't never end to surprise me, even on his biology.
[Mendo, surprised too] What are you watching ?!? [and approciated next to the window]

Watching Mendo, all of the antiboides got an angry espression on their face and their sweet mumbling changed suddenly in an angry snarl.

[Lamú, now scared] Mendo, is better that you walk away from the window: we are sterilized but if they feel us as ennemies they will attack us and I don't know how much the bathysphere could resist to them.

But, suddenly, all the antibodies watched somehow else than the bathysphere and, all togheter, get into a strange, black form of life.
It was a virus.
In few seconds it was cordoned by them.

[Sakura, watching the scene in the main display] This is the natural work of our biology: it happen several times every day in our bodies but.... [now rather charmed]... it's really thrilling to see it at this distance !!!

Suddenly, with a great roar, another form of life appeared on the scene.

IT WAS A GREAT FACE OF ATARU, WITH AN ENORMOUS OPENED MOUTH, ROARING

[Mendo, scared] S.....Sakura...w....what th....
[Sakura, scared too] I.... I think that this one is an leukocyte !!!
[Oyuky, scared too] W....what ?!?
[Sakura, now with clear voice] Leukocytes are our sentinels against the infections who came from outside. LOOK !! The antibodies have immobilized the virus and now the leukocytes will phagocytize it [now with touched voice] Poor !!! He's running to reach his death.
[Mendo and Oyuky, surprised]Whaaaaat ?!?
[Sakura, with clear voice] When a leukocyte phagocite a virus it die ! It's in their nature.

In fact...
....after few seconds...
... the leukocyte ate the virus...
...and....
... AFTER A GREAT, LOUDLY, LONG (SO LONG), WORRING AND ECHOING BURP, IT DIED !!!

Hearing it, everyone inside the bathysphere got a pissed espression !!!

[Oyuky, so pissed] M......My Godness !!!
[Mendo, so pissed too] E....even his biology doesn't know the etiquette !!
[Sakura, so pissed too] S.....shocking !!! Really shocking !!! [now nervous] Lamú, THIS TIME YOU COULD SPARE US TO HEAR THAT <<AUDIO>> !!!
[Lamú, half red and yellow in her face, embarassed at the top] Gh..gh...gh.....gh.....e xcuse me. Now I set off all the external microphones !!!
[Mendo, now with quiet voice] But....over all...someone knows the way to reach the brain ?!?
[Lamú, TOP worried, with her hands in her hairs] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEK !!!!
[Sakura, worried too] Lamú, WHAT'S GOING ON THIS TIME ?!?
[Lamú, now so much embarassed, with trembling voice] ....ehm.....I was feeling that.......that.....I had forgot something...
[Oyuky, wondering] About ?!?
[Lamú, same situation]....about........ABOUT LOADING THE PROGRAM WHO HAD TO TRACE OUR ROUTE TO REACH THE BRAIN !!!
[Everyone, screaming] WHAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] ...ehm....I was so scared......and worried....about my darling that.....that.....
[Sakura, with cold voice, closed eyes and crossed arms] Lamú, you're simply unforgivable !!!
[Mendo, so nervous]Lamú-CHAN, WHAT DO YOU BELIVE: THAT, INSIDE THE VEINS, YOU COULD FIND SOME PANELS THAT COULD SHOW US THE WAY TO THE BRAIN?!?
[Oyuky, with her usual cold voice] Titty, please....
[Mendo, wondering] What ?!?
[Oyuky, same situation] ... are you sure that those kind of panels don't exist inside the human veins ?!?
[Mendo] 100% sure !!! [now wondering] ....ehm....why this question ?!?
[Oyuky, surprised at the top] S......SO WHAT IS THIS ONE ?!?

IN FRONT OF THEM A GREAT PANEL WAS SHOWING THEM THE DIRECTIONS TO REACH STOMACHE, HEART, METTLE, KIDNEIS, PANCREAS, TESTICLES, LUNGS AND BRAIN TOO !!

[Sakura, again with a pissed espression in her face] M......my Godness !!!
[Oyuky, with the same espression] I...Incredible !!! Really incredible !!!
[Mendo, with the same espression] I...I think that, even if we take a photo of it, nobody will belive us !!
[Lamú, with the same espression] It...it doesn't mind !!! Now we know the easiest way that we have to cover.

After a long, long sailing the bathysphere reached its goal: the brain.

[Oyuky, watching outside the window] Scaring !!! Really Scaring !!
[Mendo, scared too] LOOK !!! LOOK AT THAT ZONE !!! IT'S FULL OF WEBS !!! MAYBE WE'RE NEAR THE PARASSITE ?!?
[Sakura, another time with a pissed espression in her face] N.....no !!! THIS AREA OF THE BRAIN IS RESERVED TO THE WILL OF STUDYING !!!
[Mendo, surprised at the top] S...SAKURA, H....HOW CAN YOU SAY THIS ONE ?!?
[Oyuky, surprised too] LOOK !!! LOOK AT THAT PANEL !!!

In fact it was a panel with a written on it: 'WILL OF STUDY AREA ' KEEP OUT' !

[Mendo, worried at the top] L....Lamú-chan, please....sp....spare us the zone who is reserved to the sexual excitation !
[Lamú, totally yellow in her face, TOP embarassed] I.....IMPOSSIBLE !!!! IS IN FRONT OF US !!

THAT AREA OF THE BRAIN WAS FLEMISHING !!! IT SEEMED AN ENORMOUS GREY SEA IN A TERRIBLE STORM !!

[Oyuky, surprised at the top] LOOK !!! LOOK OVER THERE !!!

Watching outside the window, in front of there was standing a great panel with the written: 'OYUKY'S BRAIN EXCITATION AREA' !

[Oyuky, surprised at the top] TH.....THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I WATCH THE EXCITATION OF A MAN <<INSIDE>> IT !!
[Sakura, TOP scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! LOOK !!! THAT ZONE IS RESERVED FOR ME !!! [and it was a very large area].

ALL OF THIS PART OF THE BRAIN WAS SECTORIZED IN THIS WAY !!!

After few minutes they found also the zone reserved for Benten, for Shinobu, for Ryonosuke, for Ryoko, for Kurama, for Elle, for Lupica and also for a lot of unknown girls.

Mendo and Sakura were still impressed looking that wiew but Oyuky heared Lamú crying silently, so she step next to her.

[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Lamú, why you're crying ?!?
[Lamú, with low voice] I......I'M NOT ABLE TO LOCALIZE 'MY ZONE' !!! [some tears felt on the large keyboard in front of her]
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Well, the brain is so large: maybe we're watching just a little part of it.
[Mendo, now nervous] GRRRRRRR, THIS ZONE IS MINE !!!
[all the girls, surprised] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Mendo, still nervous] LOOK !!!

They were in front of another panel, with the written 'HATE FOR MENDO' .

[Sakura, now wondering] Lamú....but.....how look that 'parassite' ?!?
[Lamú, TOP scared] IT LOOK LIKE HIM !!!

IN FRONT OF THEM A SORT OF GREAT, BLACK OCTOPUS WAS GRABBING A LARGE ZONE OF THE BRAIN !!

AT ITS BASE IT WAS A WRITTEN WITH ONLY ONE WORD: 'Lamú' !!!

[Lamú, now with wrath] DAMNED PARASSITE, I'VE FOUND YOU !! I WON'T ALLOW YOU ANYMORE TO TORTURE MY DARLING !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
Posted on: March 21, 2008, 05:42:57 PM

Chapter FOUR ' ALL BY MYSELF (ANYMORE) !!!

Inside the brain of Ataru

Finally the bathisphere was so close to the parassite: it looked as an octopus without the head, scarlet and black, with few suckers on his tentacles but full of great grey lumps over them.

[Lamú, watching it from the window of the bathisphere] Those strange lumps are its eyes: we have to shoot on them to make it blind, then we have to destroy its nervy system.
[Sakura, same situation, wondering] It's easy to say but I think that he won't never agree with us.
[Mendo, same sitiuation, wondering too] Over all, where is the center of its nervy system? It seems to don't have an head.
[Lamú, same situation] This is the great difficult: it's on its girth, who is still in contact with the brain. It's also so close to its mouth, even hidden too, because they're his Achille's hells.
[Sakura, same situation, wondering] Any others?
[Lamú, same situation, wondering too] Well..... I don't know. In our planet it has disappeared a lots of century ago, I've did a great search on ours files to find the news that I've just said to you.
[Mendo, same sitiuation, wondering too] How much autonomy we will have after have dressed those armours?
[Lamú, same situation, now with clear voice] Two hours of air and energy too but we have to use the second also for our medical lasergun, so we have to take care ot it: if we shoot too much we will risk to waste it and the other source of energy are the batteries of the bathysphere but we cannot use them.
[Mendo, same sitiuation, wondering too] Why?
[Lamú, with clear voice] BECAUSE IF THEIR AMPERAGE DESCENDE UNDER LEVEL '20' WE WON'T BE ABLE TO GET OUT FROM THE ORGANISM OF MY DARLING !!
[Mendo, same sitiuation, wondering too] And what about their level at this moment ?
[Lamú, with clear voice] Right now we have used about the 40-45% of their power.
[Sakura, with grave voice] Brrrrrrrrrr, we havn't a great border for remedig to a mistake.
[Lamú, with clear voice] WE CANNOT ACCORD TO OURSELFS ANY KIND OF ERROR !!! Now let's go, it's time to wear the armours.
[Sakura, dressing the armour, wondering] Mendo, really do you want to keep with you also your katana?
[Mendo, same situation, with clear voice] Sure, it's better to have always a second weapon.
[Lamú, same situation, with clear voice] Oyuky, you'll stay here to manage the bathysphere.
[Oyuky, with quiet voice] All right. [now talking to Mendo] Titty.... I wish you good luck.
[Mendo, with clear voice] THANK YOU, <<LOVY>> !!!
[Oyuky, wishpering to his ear] You could avoid to tell them our secret lovely nicknames !!!
[Mendo, with a little giggle, passing an hand on his hairs,  with closed eyes and low voice] Deuce, deuce.....[and gave her a little kiss on her cheek].
[Lamú, wathcing them so pissed] L.....<<LOVY>> ?!?
[Sakura, giggling] I have to admint: they've a particular disposition to the silly nicknames !!!
[Mendo, now ready] Lamú, what about the strategy we have to keep?
[Lamú, wondering] Well......... [now with clear voice] WE EXIT AND WE KILL HIM !!
[Sakura, ready too, with fake quiet voice] Wonderful ! I adore the easy things !!!
[Mendo, same situation] The last question, Lamú: how much close we have to stay to him so that our lasergun could have some effect on him?
[Lamú, wondering] Well......... I only know that....[now with clear voice] WE HAVE TO LOOK AND TO SHOOT !!!
[Mendo, whispering to himself] If only I think that I'm risking the life of Oyuky and mine too to save that lecherous of Moroboshi........
[Lamú, with clear voice] ALL RIGHT: CLOSE YOUR ARMOURS, NOW WE HAVE TO EXIT !! [now talking with Oyuky] Oyuky, remember that, in case of need, you can manage our armours in any moment.
[Oyuky, with her usual cold voice] All right. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY !!!
[all the rest] THANKS !!

Lamú, Mendo and Sakura entered into a dark room and Oyuky closed hermetically the door behind them: after some seconds a phisical solution entered in the room and, in the end, another door was opened and they went off.

Now they were swimming into the brain of Ataru.

It was so dark, only the lights of their armours and those of the bathysphere was enlighting the scene but none of them was pointed on the 'eyes' of the parassite.
It was an error !!

In fact..
...after few seconds...
...IT GRABBED THEM WITH THREE TENTACLES (ONE FOR EACH ONE ) !!!.

[Lamú, jugged , scared at the top] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!
[Sakura, jugged, with clear voice] That's a bad way to begin !!!
[Mendo, jugged but with an arm free, scared] NOOOOOO !!! I'VE LOST MY LASERGUN !!!
[Sakura, same situation] Lamú, have you got a better idea than your first one ?!?
[Lamu, screaming on the microphone of the armour] OYUKY, SET OFF ALL THE LIGHTS !!!
[Oyuky, answering to the microphone] OK, I thik I'm knowing what's your idea.

Oyuky set off immediatly all the lights: now the scene was totally dark.

[Mendo, screaming out of his soul] WAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!!! I'M SCARED OF THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK !!!

In this way he sweared his katana and begun to hit furiously the tentacle who was jugging him: in brief it was free.

[Lamu, screaming on the microphone of the armour] OYUKY, NOW SET ON THE LIGHTS AGAIN !!!

But when she did it they got a terrible surprise: THE TENTACLE CUTTED BY MENDO WAS REGROWING !!!
... AND HE DIDN'T HIT THE ANY EYE !!

[Sakura, trying to set her free] Wonderful situation: now what we can do ?!?
[Lamú, screaming] HOLD ON, SAKURA: REINFORCES ARE ARRIVING !!!
[Sakura, surprised] What ?!? 'Reinforces' ?!?

A GREAT SKEIN OF MINIATURES OF ATARU (HIS ANTIBODIES) AND A GREAT NUMBER OF HIS ANGRY FACES (HIS LEUKOCYTES) WERE APPROACHING ON THEM !!
...AND BEGUN TO BITE THE TENTACLES OF THE PARASSITE !!!

In brief the girls were set free...
...but...
...also the antibodies were inefficacious: the tentacles of the parassite were still regrowing !!!

[Sakura, now free bus surprised] If we don't destroy his nervy system quickly we won't live so long
[Mendo, with clear voice] I've found again my lasergun: let me try !!!

He shooted on one eye...
...it was a full center....
...but...
...IT REGROWED WITH ALSO THE TENTACLE !!!

[Sakura, with clear voice] It's inutile to shoot on the eyes !! Lamú, we have to try to concentrate the fire on his body, in the center.
[Lamú, with clear voice too] All right !! Say when !!!
[Sakura, with clear voice] NOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

They shooted contemporaneously in its central body...
... INVAIN !!!
... IT JUST SEEMED TO BE INSENSIBLE TO THEIR LASERGUN !!

[Mendo, with clear voice] LET'S TRY IN THIS WAY: LET'S APPROCIATE TO HIM FROM THE BASE, THERE WE COULD SHOOT ON ITS GIRTH !!
[Lamú, with clear voice] IT'S TOO DANGEROUS, WE CANNOT RISK TO SHOOT ON THE BRAIN !!! THE CONSEQUENCES COULD BE INCALCOLABLES !!
[Mendo, with clear voice] DO YOU KNOW ANOTHER WAY OUT ?!?
[Lamú, with clear voice] NO !

They went so close to its base and begun to shoot...
....INVAIN !!!
... ITS GIRTH WAS STILL GLUED TO THE BRAIN !!
[Sakura, with clear voice] LET'S TRY IN THIS WAY: WE COULD TRY TO LAND IN THE CENTER OF IT, SO WE COULD FORCE IT TO EASE ALL OF ITS TENTACLES TO CATCH US !!! IN THIS WAY WE COULD SHOOT ON ITS EYES: MAYBE IT WOULD BE BLIND FOR SOME MINUTES AND, IN THIS WAY, WE COULD HAVE THE CHANCE TO SHOOT ON ITS GIRTH !!!
[Mendo, with clear voice] OK, IT COULD WORK !!! Lamú, HURRY !!! YOU HAVE TO MOVE !!! BE QUICK OR YOU'LL DIE !!

But Lamú was now feeling a strange sensation....
... A WELL KNOWN SENSATION !!!
She became to be sweltered...
.... and her breath became so loud and frantic...
.... BECAUSE SHE WAS HAVING ANOTHER CRISIS !!!

... BUT SHE FORCED HERSELF TO STAY AWAKE !!!

[Mendo, with clear voice, swimming over the parassite] Sakura, we cannot wait for her anymore: we have to shoot.
[Sakura, next to him, with clear voice] SAY WHEN !!
[Mendo, same situation] NOOOOOOOOOOW !!!

They shouted so much...
... INVAIN !!

[Mendo, same situation] It's inutile, we cannot continue to waste the power of the batteries: the only way out is to force him to get up from the brain and shoot on its mouth.
[Sakura, same situation] 1000 point of bouns for your intuition, Shutaro, but do you know in which way?
[Oyuky, talking on the microphone] NOISES !! IT HAS SOME KIND OF FEAR FOR THE NOISES !!
[Mendo, same situagion] How can you say this ?
[Oyuky, same situation] When the leukocytes dies they do that terrible noise: for everyone of them I've seen that the parassite change a bit its position, even if it never wake up from the brain. We have to make some kind of terrible noise to scare him !!
[Lamú, talking to her microphone] OYUKY, I'VE GOT AN IDEA: REVERSE THE OUTSIDERS MICROPHONE, WE HAVE TO USE THEM AS AMPLIFIERS !!!
[Oyuky, same situation] All right, Lamú: I think I'm knowing what do you want to do.
[Lamú, talking to her microphone] Set of also those of the armours, otherwise they'll become def.
[Mendo, now wondering] Could you kindly explain also to us what's your idea ?
[Lamú, talking to her microphone] I WANT TO BECOME A FAMOUS SINGER AND THIS IS THE RIGHT MOMENT TO BEGIN !!!
[Mendo, so surprised, now standing in a silly pose] Gh.....gh....gh.... the adjency with Moroboshi make us so silly.....that's the final evidence !!!
[Lamú, screaming on the microphone] OYUKY, PUMP UP THE VOLUME TO THE MAXIMUM LEVEL !!!
[Oyuky, talking on the microphone] Done !!!

In that moment Lamú was seeing double but forced herself to stay up: now she was standing on the top of the bathysphere and was holding herself to the lasergun, used as a (fake) microphone.
'C'line Dion', was her thought, 'the day of the beauty contest you've brought to me so much luck; don't leave me right now' !!

[Lamú, now singing, increasing the volume of the voice] 'All by myself...\ [still increasing] Don't wanna live ...\ [STILL INCREASING] all by myself......\.....[NOW SCREAMING WITH THE TOP OF THE LUNGS]ANYMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE !!!'

THE ACUTE SCREAM OF Lamú WAS NOW ECHOING ON THE CRANIUM OF ATARU !!!
... HEARING IT, THE PARASSITE WAS SO MUCH SCARED...
...AND GOT AWAKE FROM THE BRAIN !!!!

[Sakura, screaming] NOOOOW, MENDO: NOOOOOOOOOW [and shooted several times into the mouth of the parassite]
[Mendo, screaming too] GO TO HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !! [and shooted too]

In this way the parassite died immediatly, so all the leukocytes were finally able to chomp it.

[Sakura, finally happy] HAS GONE !!!
[Mendo, happy too] YEAH, HAS....[now scared] EEEEEEEEK !! Lamú, WHAT'S UP ?!?

Lamú WAS NOW FLOATING OVER THE BATHYSPHERE, SWOONED !!

[Mendo, so worried] I've to rescue her !!
[Sakura, worried too] Mendo, look the level of the batteries: they're so low !!!
[Mendo, so worried] I don't mind !!

Swimming so much he was able to catch her and to rescue until inside the bathysphere.

IT WAS A GOOD THING.

When they was inside leaved the armours and got so much worried: Lamú was totally withe, trembling so much and so wet of cold weak over all the body.

[Oyuky, so much worried] W.....what's going on ?!?
[Sakura, with self control] We have just to hold her and to keep her warm. May we have some covers here?
[Oyuky, still worried] You can cover her with my coat [and passed it to Sakura].
[Mendo, TOP worried] OH MY GOD !!!
[Oyuky, still worried] Titty, what's going on?
[Mendo, TOP worried] L...LOOK TO THE LEVEL OF OUR BATTERIES !!! 16 AMPERES !!! WE ARE UNDER THE MINIMUM REQUIRED TO GET OUT !!!
[Oyuky, now with trembling voice] M.... maybe I've used too much energy just few minutes ago !!!
[Sakura, worried too] We havn't any other source of energy ?!? Mendo, let's check how much of it is still on our armours.
[Mendo, worried too] Too few: if we try to 'catch' it we risk to waste more than we could gain.......but.......[now with clear voice]... wait for a moment: WE HAVE AN ALTERNATIVE SOURCE OF POWER !
[Sakura] REALLY ?!?
[Mendo, with clear voice] WE HAVE Lamú !!! IT'S IN HER NATURE TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY !!!
[Sakura, with clear voice too] THAT'S TOO DANGEROUS !!! SHE'S TOO FAIBLE NOW !!
[Mendo, with clear voice] THAT'S OUR SOLE WAY OUT !!!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Lamú, have you enough strenght to generate a bit of electricity ?!?
[Lamú, with trembling voice] I......I d.....I don't.....know.......I'm.....faible...
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Yes, sure, BUT WE NEED ONLY FOUR AMPERES !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voice] L......let me seat.....there.

Holded by Mendo and Sakura, Lamú set in front of the main desk of the bathysphere: here she opened a strange kind of chest and, suddenly, PUT TWO FINGERS INSIDE A SORT OF SWITCH, AND BEGUN TO RELEASE GENTLY SOME ELECTRICITY !!!

[Sakura ,with clear voice].......17.....18........ .19........20......21 !!! THAT'S ENOUGH, Lamú !!! THAT'S ENOUGH !!
... AND Lamú FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND, SWOONED AGAIN !!!

[Mendo, wondering] Sakura, what's going on to Lamú ?
[Sakura, nervous] MIND YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[Mendo, so worried] WOW !!! [and walked away from her]

The travel to get out from the organism of Ataru was so long but, finally, the bathysphere came out from it and all the people came back to their ususal dimentions.

Now they were again in the bedroom of Lamú and Ataru (who was now groaming, trying to wake up from the deep sleep of the anesthesia).

[Sakura, talking to Mendo] Mendo, please, laydown Lamú on the bed.
[Mendo, holding Lamú on his arms] That's right [but he was also thinking: 'Well, a pose like this would deserve almost one photo, as a souvenir !!!']
[Sakura, with clear voice, talking to Mendo and Oyuky] NOW GET OUT !!!
[Oyuky, wondering] Why ?
[Sakura, same voice] GET OUT !!! [and hustled them out of the room, than stabbed the door]

Oyuky and Mendo were now watching each other in their eyes for the surprise....
....and....
.... after some minutes....
[Ataru, screaming out in pain] YEHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ARGH !!!
[Oyuky, so scared] OH MY GOD, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Mendo, trying to break down the door] SAKURA, OPEN THE DOOR !!! HURRY !!!
Sakura opened it gently.
[Sakura, now with gentle voice and a little smile] Be quiet, Shutaro: everything has came back to normal.

On the bed Ataru was now laying in a silly pose, breathing so loud, and Lamú was now sleeping so deep.
[Oyuky, so worried] Sakura, say to us the truth: what's happened to Lamú ?!?
[Sakura, with quiet voice] Stress, just too much stress. You know how much hard is her work. It was just an overload of stress.

'Strange', was the though of Mendo, 'in this period she didn't have to do so much services'.
After a long time the situation came back to normal, so everyone went off from the Mansion: now the four robot were taking care of Ataru and Lamú.

[Oyuky, walking on the street, wondering] Titty, I feel you worried.
[Mendo, same situation] I was thinking about Lamú: too much things are incoesive !!
[Oyuky, same situation] What you're thinking about ?
[Mendo, same situation] Well........I've got an idea.....but.....It couldn' be........IT CANNOT BE !!!
[Oyuky, same situation] You know that you can trust in me.
[Mendo, same situation] Well........I just don't know how to say.......it's only my own impression, of course but.......but.......the crisis of Lamú..........it seemed.........IT SEEMED LIKE AN ABSTINENCE CRISIS OF A DRUG ADDICTED !!!
[Oyuky, same situation] You're right, Titty: IT CANNOT BE !!
[Mendo, now with clear voice] I'm so happy to have you, safe and alive, next to me.
[Oyuky, with sweet voice] Titty........ [and gave him a little kiss].
After a week Sakura was again on the mansion of Lamú.

[Sakura, with low voice] Nothing of new ?!?
[Lamú, with low voice] You can look with your eyes !!!

They went upstair, in their bedroom.
Ataru was set on the ground, watching the sky out of the window, with haunt sight.

[Lamú, same voice] Now it's one week that he's standing there and when I want to go to bed he run away in another room. Even without saying nothing !!! He's trying to avoid me in any case !!!
[Sakura, with gentle voice] I think that he's still feeling the remorse of those he did to you.
[Lamú, same voice] ...and what can I do for help him ?!?
[Sakura, with gentle voice] You just have to speak to him.
[Lamú, same voice] Sakura......I'm so scared.....
[Sakura, with gentle voice] Don't worry, I'll wait for you hidden behind the door. This time nothing will happen to you.
Lamú did some step, just to be so close to Ataru.
[Lamú, with trembling sweet voice]...Darling ?!?

Ataru turned his face to the wall.

[Lamú, same voice] Darling.... I.......I'VE FORGIVED YOU !!! I KNOW THAT, IN THAT MOMENT, YOU DIDN'T WANTED TO KILL ME !!! [and dropped on her knees an put an hand on his shoulder].

Ataru turned slowly his face to her...
[Lamú, even with trembling voice] Darling.... I.......I'VE FORGIVED YOU !!!
........... A SUDDEN HUG !!!!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:09:52 PM by Lum-chan »