Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:59:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 23
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Author Topic: THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE  (Read 12316 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE
« on: March 14, 2008, 12:08:48 AM »
Lamú is worried: any time that she want to stay so close with Ataru he begin to hit his head on the wall . A terrible destiny is just round the corner

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE

Chapter ONE ' WHAT IF I K...

Tomobiki, early summer

[Finally is summer ' an hot sunny sunday of early summer : Ataru and Lamú are having a walk (huged) in a park, with so much green, trees and people; he's wearing short pants and shirt, she's wearing a short  white cloth, a large hat and a pair of sun glasses].

[Ataru, wondering] Do you have really to wear those funny sunglasses every times ?
[Lamú, with clear voice] You know: they're one of our sponsores and I have to use them. And....they've also an alternative utility [and giggled]

Among them a lots of guys and gilrs are walking, playing sports or just relaxing

'WOOOOOOOW' was the thought of Ataru, 'God bless the summer !!! The cloths of the girl are so thin, so short and so transparent in this season !!! And the awake of the nature and of the hendocrines are a simphony of sensation that enchant me !!! It mean only one thing: WITHIN THIS EVENING ALL THE GIRLS OF THIS PARK WILL BE MINE !!!'

[Lamú, still huging Ataru, with gentle voice] Darling, as I tired to do some days ago, I think I've got an idea that could help you about.....

'GRRRRRRR' was still the thought of Ataru, 'I have to find a diversion to set me free !!! ...Maybe [now looking all around]........YES !!! IT COULD WORK !!!'

[Ataru, with joyful voice] EHI, Lamú !! WAIT !!! WAIT !!! [and took her by the hand and started to run]
[Lamú, joined to his hand, in fly, with a little giggle] Darling, where do you want to carry me ?!?
[Ataru, still running, with joyful voice] SURPRISE, SURPRISE !!

After a short run he stopped behind a large tree and closed the eyes of Lamú with his hands.

[Lamú, now walking, still giggling] Darling, what kind of surprise ?!?
[Ataru, with joyful voice] I'm sure that you'll like it so much !!! So.....ready......steady ...... GO !!! [and took away his hands from her eyes]
[Lamú, now sweetly surprised] Whaaaaaaat ?!? [now so touched] A WEDDING !!!! Woooooooow [still huging Ataru on his arm] Thank you darling, you're so cute !!! Look !!! Look how much is beautiful the dress of the bryde !!! [still huging him] And what a lovely bouquet !!! Darling, you have to know:  [still huging him] soon I'll do a service and I'll have to pose as a sweet bride !!! I was wondering if you [still hugh....gh...gh.....ehm. ...] ....darling ?!? wh......[now screaming, so angry] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!!

ATARU  HAS DISAPPEARED, LEAVING NO TRACE: NOW SHE WAS NOW HUGING A GREAT BOLE !!

Quietly Lamú pushed a secret push button on his glasses and, just few second after, her special GPS system was tracing the position of Ataru and was reproducing all the morphology of the nearest in the glasses.

[Lamú, talking to herself] I was right when I've hidden on you that sensor.......oh, here you are !!!

She started to fly so high then, slowly, begun to land sweetly.

[Girl, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOW, REALLY YOU ARE 'THAT' MOROBOSHI ?!? THE WALLS OF THE SCHOOL OF TOMOBIKY ARE FULL OF WRITTEN ABOUT YOU !!!
[Ataru, huging her with an arm, with grave voice] I am the original, the only one Moroboshi Ataru, the great lover: this night I want to have a soir'e made of music and magic. But I need also your email adress and your cellphone number, because I've already knowing that a sole date with you won't be enough: YOU'RE REALLY SPECIAL !!!
[Girl, so excited] WOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

[Lamú, still talking to herself] Now I'll know if I've learned correctly the lesson....... [now screaming] DOUBLE THUNDER !!!

Even it was a sunny day, around Lamú the sky begun suddenly so dark: lots of thunders were now flashing (noising) around her.
With his right index the took one ot them and throwed it on the target.

[Lamú, still screaming] LASER MISSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL E !!!!

ZAP !!!
FLASH !!!
EXPLOSION !!!!
....AND ATARU FELT DOWN TO THE GROUND, SO MUCH BURNIED !!!

[Lamú, landed so close to him, with fake gently voice] DARLING, YOU'RE RIGHT !! THE ANIME OF YOUR CHILDHOOD WAS REALLY INTERESTING !!! FOR INSTANCE, THIS WAS THE FINAL WEAPON OF MAZINGER Z !!!
[Ataru, still burnied, standing on a silly pose, with trembling voice] D....d.....damned alieeeeeeeeen !!! [now awaking, screaming] IT WASN'T 'MAZINGER Z' !!! IT WAS ONE OF 'GREAT MAZINGER' !!!
[Lamú, with crossed arms] What's the difference ?
[Ataru, so nervous] GNGNGNGNGNGN..........Go Nagai, please: forgive her, because she doesn't know what is saying !!!
[Lamú, even with crossed arms] When you'll learn that you've already ME as fianc'e ?!?
[Ataru, with a satanic smile] eh eh eh......[now screaming] LISTEN TO ME, Lamú: THE UNIVERSE IS FULL OF CUTE GIRLS THAT ARE JUST WAITING FOR ME AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO STOP THIS FATE !!!
[Lamú, even with crossed arms] All right, let's come back to the great classics [and grabbed him sudddenly ' now screaming] DARLING NO.. BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! [and thorwed him another great zap ]
Due to the large zap her cloth disappeared: only her famous tabbied bikini was still staying on.

[guy, excited] LOOOOOOOK !!
[guy, excited] THAT'S Lamú !!!
[guy, excited] THAT'S THE PRINCESS OF THE ONIS !!!'
[guy, excited] I WANNA AN AUTOGRAPH !!
[guy, excited] I WANNA A DATE !!
[guy, excited] I WANNA GET MARRIED WITH HER !!
[guy, excited] I WANNA HAVE HER ON THE ARMCHAIR OF MY HOME !!!

A lots of guys were now crowding around her.

Looking all of this Ataru was fighted on his soul: better run away to continue girl hunting or screwing out all of that rabble ?

[Ataru, after a short thought, talking to himself]...ehm.....ALL RIGHT: JUST ONE MORE GIRL AND I'LL COME BACK TO DESTROY ALL OF THEM !! [now with yoyful voice] HOOOOOOONEYYYYYYYY !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DATE !!!

He saw a young cute girl but, plus the familiar excited thought, this time he added something of really strange.

[Ataru, talking so himself] WOOOOOOOW !! She's so cute....so exciting...so.....so.... ..SO FRAGILE !!! WHAT IF I K..........[now screaming, scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ?!? WHAT I'M THINKING ?!?
He looked all around: the park was full of nice girls.
THE STRANGE SENSATION INCREASED !!!

[Ataru, now with satanic voice, excited, but not for having sex] eh eh eh eh.......how  much of lovely girls......THEY'RE SO FRAGILES !!! WHAT.......WHAT IF I KI.....[now scared again] OH......OH MY GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING ON ME ?!? I.....I'M FEELING AN INCONTROLLABLE DESIRE ...A DESIRE........AN INSTINCT........AN INSTINCT THAT....I CANNOT RESIST.....BUT.......I HAVE TO RESIST !!! I HAVE TO RESIST !!!

But he was feeling that was slightly going out of control....

[Ataru, increasing the volume of his voice] I have to resist [increasing].....I have to resist [increasing] I HAVE TO RESIST ....[NOW SCREAMING OUT OF HIS SOUL] I HAVE TO RESIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!

[Lamú, even among a lots of guys, so worried] D....darling, what's going on ?! ? [now screaming nervously] YOU, MORONS: GET OUT [and throwed them a great zap: everyone felt down, so burnied]

Lamú flied so close to him....
... AND GET SHOCKED !!!

HE WAS VIOLENLTY HURTING HIS HEAD ON A GREAT TREE !!!
.... AND WAS ALREADY  BLEEDING SO MUCH !!!
.... AND WAS STILL CONTINUING TO HIT HIS HEAD !!!

[Lamú, TOP scared, with the hands on her hairs] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NG !!!

[Ataru, so much bleeding, with a sort of drunk voice] I......I have to resist.......Lamú....... I have to resist....
[Lamú, same situation] D.......DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Ataru, now screaming, scared] Lamú, STAY BACK !!! STAY BACK FROM ME !!! RUN !!! RUN AWAY !!! I......I HAVE TO RESIST.......BUT.....I CANNOT RESIST !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!!!!! I........I........

....AND STARTED AGAIN TO HIT HIS HEAD ON THE TREE !!

[Lamú, TOP scared, with the hands on her hairs] DAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIING !!! STOP !!! STOP !!! THAT'S ENOUGHT !!! THAT'S ENOUGHT !!! THAT'S ENOUGHT !!!

[Ataru, same situation] Lamú, STAY BACK !!! STAY BACK FROM ME !!!  YOU'RE IN DANGER !!!!
[Lamú, same situation] HOLD !!! HOLD !!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD !!!

A lots of people, worred for the screams, was now around him

[Ataru, screaming out of his soul] NO !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! GET OUT !! EVERYBODY !! GET OUT !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!! I CANNOT RESIST !!!
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?
[Ataru, screaming out of his soul] GET OUT !! EVERYBODY !!! RUN !! RUN AWAY OR YOU'LL BE IN SERIOUS DANGER !!!
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, WHAT'S GOING ON ?!? WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

Ataru started again to hit his head on the tree...
...and...
...this time felt down, unconscious.

All the people around him were mumbling...

[Lamú, with trembling voice, looking all around so ashamed] An......an insolation......he've got an insolation.......the sun is so strong today !!
[man] Maybe is better to ask for an ambulance.
[Lamú, with trembling voice] No....no.......just..... ...if someone would be so kind to attend us at our home......our car isn't so far but.....I havn't the driving licence....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 01:08:03 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
Re: THE INSTINCT THAT NEVER SHOULD BE
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 01:29:25 AM »
O.o
ataru wanted to kidnap gals?
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2008, 01:30:31 AM »
I think he's becoming possessed...

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2008, 05:57:13 PM »
You're wrong, both  ;)

Prepare yourselfes to an unexpected scene !!!  :o

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2008, 07:07:42 PM »
He's fighting a growing urge to kill! I know that feeling very well. *nods*
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 07:49:26 PM »
He's fighting a growing urge to kill! I know that feeling very well. *nods*
now you making me nervous sidzero 8|
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 08:27:34 PM »
I'm not surprised. I know quite well how to use firearms. :)

But let's not get too offtopic here.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »
THAT'S NOT ATARU!!! I bet that's it. It's a clone sent to replace the Ataru that was sent to that Syrax planet who REALLY thinks he is ataru and now he's having clone problems.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »
tsk tsk, this is the REAL Ataru  ;D

I'll finish soon the other tale (another stand alone chapter, MAYBE THE LAST ONE !!).

Prepare yourself to a shocking scene !!!

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2008, 12:44:12 AM »
If the 100 years one is a stand alone chapter why does it have another chapter coming soon?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »
"100 years of loneliness" is NOT only a stand-alone chapter: it's another keystroke because is prepearing the very last episode of my "saga" ("SAYONARA ATARU").

But, in the meantime, I was feeling that I risked to become boring with all of "stand alone chapters" (this is the very last one, I swear !!), that's why I've decided to share with you also the first chapter of "the instinct....".

This weekend I've got a lots of things to do (even an extra-working-time today), that's why I'm so late to publish the other chapters.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2008, 06:49:08 PM »
Ummm... Giovane... I just recently realized that I may have missed reading the first book -_-'''

The one called Beginning from the End. I thought originally that was like a discussion on something for after the anime. over 20 chapters... I'm so behind...

Could you give me a list of ur stories in chronological order so I know which ones I missed. (No wonder I was confused when I read that first story, it was probably the second...)

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2008, 07:13:15 PM »
Or just compile them all together in one large text file (if it's too large for an actual .txt, then an .rtf or a .doc, or .odt if you use OpenOffice, or if you really wanna go out, as a .pdf) and upload the sucker somewhere and post a link. That'd probably be the easiest way to share it.

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
You mean his first story? I'd rather read it in chapters than one text. Then I know where to break.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2008, 07:20:36 PM »
... ehm.... the whole plan of my "saga" is in the topic called URUSEI YATSURA, THE 10th UNOFFICIAL SEASON