Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 14
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 10
Total: 10

Author Topic: 100 YEARS OF LONELINESS  (Read 2891 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
100 YEARS OF LONELINESS
« on: March 13, 2008, 12:22:21 AM »
Comdamned and deported: is maybe a nigthmare ? a magic spell ? a parallel dimention ? an illusion ? a delirium ? or is just impossible to accept the reality ?!?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
100 YEARS OF LONELINESS

Chapter ONE ' DAMNED TO BE DEPORTED FOR 100 YEARS !!!

Tomobiki ?!?

[Inside a dark room of the tribunal, only one cold light is set on: so many people, all with dark face, are expecting for the judge].

[Policemen, with dark face] WAKE UP, HERE COMES THE COURT !!

Everybody waked up.
...everybody but one.

[Ataru, screaming nervously] WHY I AM HERE ?!? WHO IS ACCUSING ME ?!? FOR WICH CRIME ?!? I HAVN'T DID NOTHING BAD, NOTHING !!! WHY I HAVN'T AN ADVOCATE ?!? WHAT'S THE ACCUSE ?!? WHY I CANNOT DO A SIMPLY PHONECALL?!?
[Policement, same situation] SHUT UP [and hit him with a cosh on his head]

[Judge, with grave voice] The accused is judged culpable and is condanned to be deported on Syryx planet for 100 years !!! The assize is over !!! [and hit his hammer on the desk: it sounded with severals echoes into the room]

[Ataru, now scared, screaming with the top of the voice] WHY ?!? I HAVN'T DID NOTHING !!! I WANNA SPEAK WITH MY PARENTS !!! WHY I AM HERE ?!? WHERE ARE MY PARENTS ?!? WHERE ARE MY FRIENDS ?!? Lamú, WHERE IS Lamú ?!? IT'S A MISURANDERSTANDING !!! I HAVN'T DID NOTHING BAD !!! MUMMY !!! DADDY !!!! Lamú !! LAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU' !!!
[Policement] SHUT UP [and hit him again with a cosh on his head].

Ataru felt down, unconscious.
When he awaked it was handcuffed to a sit into a great spacecraft: among him, in the same situation, there were a lots of others form of lifes (noone was an earthian), who were speaking unknown languages.
After few minutes the spacecraft set on its greats booster and begun to leave the atmosphere and the gravitation of the Earth.

Ataru thought to realize what was going on..

'NOW I'VE GOT !! IT'S ONLY A DREAM !!! I'M SLEEPING !!! SOON I'LL BE AWAKE AGAIN, SO WHY WORRY ?!?

But, after sometimes, he begun to starving and to have thirst: someone took him bread and water and he ate and drunk.

THAT WAS THE EVIDENCE: IT WASN'T A NIGTHMARE AND HE WAS AWAKE !!

... AND THE SPACECRAFT WAS STILL FLYING INTO THE DEEPEST SPACE !!

[Ataru, talking to a policeman] Excuse me....
[Policeman, with dark face, nervous] What do you want ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] Where you're carrying me ?!?
[Policemen, same situation] Are you def or stupid ?!? On Syryx Planet !!
[Ataru, same situation] Where is it ?!?
[Policeman, same situation] SOME LIGHT-YEARS FAR FROM THE HEART !!
[Ataru, same situation, now scared] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? WHY I HAVE TO BE DEPORTED THERE?!?
[Policeman, same situation] I don't mind !!! I'm here just to do my work.
[Ataru, now wondering] ....ehm........AND WHAT ABOUT THE GIRLS OF SYRYX ?!?

The policemen laugthed so long, aloud.

[Policeman, still giggling] REALLY DON'T YOU KNOW ?!?

ON SYRYX THERE ANRN'T ANY WOMEN !!!

Ataru get scared again !!!
'Oh my God !!!' was his thought, 'A WHOLE PLANET WITHOUT WOMEN ?!? AND.....AND I AM DAMNED TO STAY THERE......TO STAY THERE FOR 100 YEARS ?!? WHAT IS THIS?!? A DAMNATION ?!?'

It was forcing himself to belive that it was only a bad dream.
'Last night I've ate too much' was his tought, 'maybe Lamú has cooked something hidden from me; maybe soon I'll get awake again'.

But the travel was so long and Ataru ate and drunk and went also to the bathroom for several times so, in the end, he realized that it couldn't be only a dream !!

In the end, the spacecraft landed over Syryx: it looked as a desert land, three suns were flashing on its sky.
All the people was forced to get down.

[Chief of the policemen, talking to any form of life on a simultaneous translator] HERE YOU ARE, THE TRAVEL IS ENDED !!! NOW YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT. OVER SYRYX POWER IT DOESN'T EXIST AND IS FORBIDDEN !!! FORGET ANY PLAN OF EVASION, BECAUSE ANY SPACECRAFT LAND HERE BUT OURS ' AND ANY TIME IN A DIFFERENT PLACE !! EVERYONE HAVE TO SEARCH FOR FOOD AND WATER ON HIS OWN: ALONE OR WITH OTHERS IT DON'T MIND !!! ABOUT YOUR PLANET.......YOU'D BETTER TO FORGET IT, BECAUSE IT HAS ALREADY FORGOT YOU !!! SOMEONE WILL BE HERE AGAIN ON THE NEXT 100 YEARS TO RESCUE THE SURVIVEDS BUT SURELY WON'T FIND ANYONE OF YOU. THAT'S ALL !!

After few minutes the spacecraft taked off.
Ataru was now really a stranger in a strange land: the others forms of life were speaking unknown languages, anyone of them had a misty human form but, over all, noone was caring him.

'Oh my God' was his thought, 'now what I've to do ?!? anyone is going on a different direction but anyone of them speak my language or is an human !! And how long did it took the travel ?!? Maybe my parents are feeling my missing ?!? But why they hadn't came to visit me when I was on the tribunal ?!? Neither Lamú was there !!! Oh my God, maybe I've did something of terrible ?!? But what ?!? WHAT ?!?'

Ataru wandered along for all the night and, during the day, rest hidden behind a great rock, to avoid the warm and the terrible light of the three suns: when only one was still in the sky he scanned the horizon so much and, in the end, sawed a little smoke coming up from so far.

'I havn't any choice' was his thought, 'I have to walk on that direction, otherwise I will die here: I'm starving and I've got a great thirst, so I have to move during the night, when the temperature is not so high'.

But his goal was too far and the first sun surprised him when was still on the desert, so he searched for a shadow and hidden himself on it.
He was suffering so much the thirst, so it undressed his shirt and begun to squeeze it, trying to drink his own sweat.
Fumbling on his pocket he found a special souvenir: it was one green, long hair of Lamú.

'Lamú was his thought, watching at it (holded gently with his fingers), 'are you worried for me ?!? are you searching for me ?!? I hope you're looking for rescuing me !!! I think that you're my very last hope'

But, suddenly, he has another idea.

'SURE', was his thought, 'MAYBE I'VE GOT AN INSOLATION !! AND NOW I AM DELIRIOUS !! I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NIGHT AND SURELY I'LL AWAKE !!! '

During the day the heat was really terrible and he tried to squeeze his shirt for several times and finally the night came again........but he was still there !!!
The same smoke appeared on the horizon, this time not so far.

'All right' was his thought, 'I havn't really any other choice, otherwise I'll die tomorrow'.

He walked all the night and, finally, exausted, at the first lights of the sunrise, he arrived in front of a sort of farm.
Some curious form of life were now in front of him.

[Ataru, dropped on his knees, with feeble voice] w......water......give.. ...me ....some....water.......

Among him a lots of little form of life, who looked like a little, pink pelouche with large eyes and ears (but without arms, hands and legs), where looking at him, rather scared, mumbling and groaming so much one another.

[Ataru, now laying, with feeble voice] pl...please...I....I need...water......give.. ...me ....some....water....... to drink.......

The last thing that he remembered before falling unconscious was one great shadow approaching to him....
[Ataru is now laying into a poor bothie]

[--] He's awaking...
[Ataru, waking up, screaming] Lamú !!!!!
[strange form of life] ....who is that ?!?
[Ataru, watching all around him, wondering] ....ehm ....where I am ?

A strange form of life, with a strange, light colour, big oval head, long arms, great hands and short legs was next to him.

[strange form of life] OVER SYRYX, OF COURSE !!!
[Ataru, now screaming, scard] WHAAAAAT ?!? [now with trembling voice] Oh... Oh my God.....I'm not awaked !!! I'm still delirious !!!
[strange form of life] No, you're awake !!! And now you're safe !! You've to thank Pyopyo: he called me for several times just to rescue you !!!
[Ataru, surprised] ...ehm ...Who is 'Pyopyo' ?!?
[strange form of life] Is next to you [and did something like a giggle]

One of the 'pelouche' was next to Ataru: with closed eyes was doing some little jump; he was really happy.

[Ataru, now with clear voice] W....WAIT FOR A MOMENT: YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE !!! CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY I'M HERE ?!?
[strange form of life] This is not your language, you're hearing me and the others form of life near you inside your mind: in this way I can translate what the others are saying about you. About your being here.....you've did surely something bad. Everyone here has did something bad: someone has killed, someothers stoled....Oh, I was forgetting......I'm Rook and I come from the constellation of Acquarius. I'm damned to stay here for the rest of my life, because I've killed my wife. And what about you ?!?
[Ataru, so depressed] I am Ataru and I'm an earthian: I havn't did nothing bad but I'me here ! I am.....well.....I WAS the best playboy of all the universe and....

The strange form of life did a great jump.

[strange form of life] [GULP] P......<<PLAYBOY>> ?!? SO........SO YOU ARE A FEMALE ?!?
[Ataru, now top scared, getting so far from him] W....WAIT FOR A MOMENT !!! I'M A MALE !!! I'M A MALE !!! <<PLAYBOY>> IS AN EARTHIAN WAY TO SAY......

But, in that meantime, other severals form of lifes were now into the bothie, looking at him.

[the rest of people, OVEREXCITED] FEMALE !!! FEMALE !!! F-E-M-A-L-E !!!
[Ataru, still scared] I'M A MALE !!! I'M A MALE !!! I'M AN EARTHIAN  MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE !!!

But noone was caring (or understanding) him, on the contrary everyone begun to try to touch him; only Pyopyo was in front of him, as he wanted to protect him.....

[Ataru, back to the wall, still scared] ROOK !!! SAY TO ALL THAT PEOPLE THAT IF THEY WON'T LET ME FREE I'LL TRHOW THE BOMB ON THEM !!!

[Rook, so scared] <<THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB>> ?!?!?!?
[the rest of people, scared too] <<THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB>> ?!?!?!?

Everyone escaped from the bothie.

'What the morons' was the thought of Ataru, 'but it's all right: NOW I WANT TO DO A GREAT SLEEP AND TOMORROW, WHEN I'LL AWAKE, I'LL BE ON MY BED ON THE EARTH'.

He did a great sleep, of course.....
... BUT, WHEN HE WAKED UP, WAS EVEN ON SYRYX !!

A silent breakfast...
... a strange food...
....and was outdoor.

A lots of strange forms of life were working in every way: taking water from a bore, on some near fields, reparing other bothies...

Wandering and wondering, he was suddenly flashed by a shocking scene: the little Pyopyo was forced to drag an enormous sledge, full of rocks.
It could be hundreds and hundres kilos of stones.
It was impossible that a little pelouche could drag all of that.

[Ataru, screaming with wrath] THAT'S UNRIGHT !!! THAT'S UNRIGHT !!! HOW COULD A SINGLE PELOUCHE DRAG ALL OF THIS ?!? THAT'S UNRIGHT !!! THAT'S INHUMAN !!!

Just few seconds away he was knocked down by a powerful slap: now another form of life, so similar to a gorilla, was in front of him, talking an unknown language, with a black sight.

[Rook] You are into a big trouble, heartian: the Chief is saying that...
[Ataru, surprised] HE IS THE CHIEF ?!?
[Rook] ... The Chief is saying that's so angry with you, that noone can criticize his orders and, as a lesson for you and for the rest, you're forced to drag all the stones in his place.
[Ataru, now scared] WHAAAAAAAAT ?!? THAT....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! IT COULD WEIGHT SEVERALS HUNDREDS KILOS !!! AND......WHERE I WOULD HAVE TO DRAG ALL OF THEM ?!?
[Rook] Over there.

It showed a building who could be far one or two kilometeres.

[Ataru, now with wrath] SAY TO HIM THAT I REFUSE !!

He didn't had to wait for the reaction to the translation: with several slaps the chief forced him to wear a sort of yoke and, with several kicks, begun to 'stimulate' Ataru.
[Rook] The Chief is saying that's nobody can help you and you won't eat or drink until you've reached your goal
[Ataru, now scared] WHAAAAAAAT ?!? THAT....THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE !!! I WILL DIE AFTER FEW STEP !!!
[Rook] All the form of life that are here are damned to die on this planet and you arn't an exception [and walked away, the chief too.]

Noone of the others form of life was caring Ataru...
....but...
....after sometimes....
.... the chief heared a sort of rythmic scream...
...he awaked from his bothie..
...AND SAW ATARU THAT, WITH AN INCREDIBLE STRENGHT, WAS CARRYING ON THE SLEDGE !!
STEP BY STEP !!
ONE AFTER ONE !!

Everyone of the strange forms of lifes who were there were exciting him to reach his goal.

Inside of his mind, Ataru was thinking: 'I CAN SEE THEM, THEY ARE JUST IN FRONT OF ME !! MY HAREM IS WAITING FOR ME !!!'
This thought was increasing his strenght and his wrath.
A terrible sight was on his eyes and in his face.
'I CAN SEE THEM !!! NOW I CAN DISTINGUISH THEM: SHINOBU, RYONOSUKE AND KURAMA ARE LAYING; RAN, SAKURA, BENTEN, OYUKY, LUPICA, ELLE ARE AWAKE !! THEY'RE WAITING FOR ME !!! I'M COMING !!! I'M COMING !!

Now also the chief was so much impressed: he would had never thought that an earthian was able to do something like that.

Inside of his mind, Ataru was thinking: 'I'M ARRIVED !!! I'M RATHER ARRIVED !!! I CAN SEE ALL OF THEM IN THEIR EYES !!! AND ALSO THE QUEEN OF THE HAREM IS FINALLY ARRIVED !!! I CAN SEE HER !!! Lamú, NOW I CAN SEE YOU TOO !!!

When he arrived to the building all the form of life did something like a great scream of joy (and Pyopyo was jumping on his place for the happiness) but Ataru felt down, due to the great effort.
Now he was totally without any strenght, rather unconscious.

'NOW I'VE GOT !!!' was his thought, 'MAYBE I'VE HAD A BAD ACCIDENT AND I'M STILL UNCONSCIOUS !! MAYBE I'M IN AN HOSPITAL !! SURELY LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE CARING ME !!! I HAVE TO BE QUIET AND TO GET AWAKE AGAIN: IN THIS WAY THIS DAMNED NIGHTMARE WILL SURELY END !!!'.
He slept for two days and two nights.....
... BUT WHEN HE AWAKED WAS STILL OVER SYRYX !!!

(This story will end with the next chapter)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:32:37 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
Re: 100 YEARS OF LONELINESS
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 12:51:55 AM »
I was afraid that you were sticking him there for 4 or 5 chapters ^_^'

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 06:52:41 PM »
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON[/b][/color] (click on this link to read the whole plot of this saga).

100 YEARS OF LONELINESS

Chapter TWO ' WHO WANTS LO LIVE 100 YEARS (ALONE) ?!?

Syryx ?!?

[All around Ataru is dark]

[voice] GET UP !!!
[Ataru] .. what ?!? Where are you ?!? Who are you ?!?
[voice] I'M YOUR COSCIENCE, YOU'LL HEAR ME AGAIN IN YOUR DARKEST HOUR !!
[Ataru] .. what ?!? ...'my coscience' ?!?.......Th.......THANKS GOD, NOW I KNOW THAT I'M GONA AWAKE MYSELF !!!
[voice] What the fool are you saying ?!?
[Ataru] TAKE ME BACK !! TAKE ME BACK FROM THIS BAD DREAM !!! A WHOLE PLANET WITHOUT WOMEN !!! I CANNOT RESIST ANYMORE !!! IT SEEMS TO ME THAT I'M DAMNED IN HELL !!!
[voice] You hardhead dummy, really you havn't understood ?!? THIS IS THE WORST HELL !!

HERE REALITY AND HELL ARE MELTED !!!

[Ataru] TAKE ME BACK !! TAKE ME BACK TO REALITY !
[voice] THIS-IS-REALITY !!! YOUR REALITY FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS YEARS.........
... and Ataru get finally awake.
........................ ........................ BUT HE WAS STILL OVER SYRYX !!

... SINCE 1 YEAR !!!!

In the permanent summer of Syryx all days were equal: an infinite desert, any tree, any flower, any lawn, any confort, just a warming temperature, great work (and lost work too), just to have the same, untasting strange poor food, equal every day.
The real events were the rains: when it cames all the strange form of lifes escaped from their bothies to wash their dress and himself too (and also to keep the rest of the water into some special tanks).
During the last rain Ataru was hit by a thunder: he was so burnied....
..... BUT HE WAS STILL ALIVE !!!

'Now I've got' was his thought, 'I WAS CAUGHT BY SOME STRANGE KIND OF MAGIC SPELL !!! I HAVE TO BREAK IT AND I WILL COME BACK TO THE REALITY' !!!

He tried in every way to discover the way to break it, day by day, week by week, mounth by mounth, year by year...
.....INVAIN !!!
HE WAS STILL JAILED OVER SYRYX !!
... SINCE 10 YEARS !!!

The only one thingh that linked him to his past was that long hair of Lamú, who was always carrying on into a secret pocket of his shirt.

'What a strange thing' was his thought, 'this hair is still here....even if.....even if is so changed' !!

It was true: now his colour was rather light green, instead of the usual strong green.

'Lamú, was his thought', 'now I think that you'll be about 30 years old. Where are you ?!? What are  you doing ?!? Are you still remembering me ?!? Or now you are in love with another man ?!? Or with another oni ?!? And the rest ?!? Daddy, mummy, where are you?? Shinobu, Sakura, Ryonosuke, Ran, Benten, Oyuky, Kurama, Lupica, Elle, are you still remembering your beloved Ataru ?!?'

Another thing noticed Ataru: even if the day, the season and the years were passing, even if lots of forms of life died during all that time, HE WAS STILL YOUNG !!

IT SEEMED THAT, JUST FOR HIM, THE TIME WAS FREEZED !!!

... SINCE 25 YEARS !!!!

(......OR IT SEEMED TO BE 25 YEARS !!!)

Suddenly he became to disappear during the night.

One of this night Pyopyo and Rook decided to follow him, rather hidden.

Suddenly they heared him talking with someone.

[Ataru, with joyful voice] WAHAHAHAHAH !!! YOU'RE SO MARVELLOUS !!! YOU'RE SO CUTE !!! WAAAAAAAAH !!! LET ME KISS YOU !!! WHAHAHAHAHAH !!! YEAH, SURE: WE WILL MEET ALSO TOMORROW !!! WAAAAAAAAH !!! WAIT, WAIT FOR ME, WAIT FOR ME; I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU !!! I WANNA HAVE A DATE WITH YOU !!! AND WITH YOU TOO !!!! AND WITH  YOU TOO !!! WHAHAHAHAHAH !!!
[now with scared voice] EEEEEEEEEEEK ?!? W.....WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME ?!? [now angry] LISTEN TO ME: DO YOU THINK THAT YOU'RE REALLY THE ONLY ONE FOR ME ?!?

[Rook, with joyful voice] HEY, LITTLE PYOPYO: I THINK THAT THE EARTHIAN HAS JUST FOUND A TREASURE !!! HE HAS FOUND SOME WOMEN !!!

With severals jump they arrived so close to him: it seemed that Ataru was among a lots of beautiful girls !

[Rook, with joyful voice] EARTHIAN, EARTHIAN. REMEMBER YOUR OLD FRIEND !!! PLEASE WOULD YOU.....ehm....[now with trembling voice].....share......with.... .[now embarassed] ...ehm.. earthian, what the fool are you doing here ?!?

ATARU WAS AMONG A LOTS OF STATUES: !!!

Everyone was similar, in any detail, to a notorious girl.

[Ataru, depressed] You're here ! Well, here is the thruth: I couldn't survive anymore without women so, night after night, I've realized that dolls. Everyone remind me some people who loved me so much.
[Rook, so surprised] W....wait for a moment: YOU WERE LOVED BY ALL OF THOSE WOMEN AT THE SAME TIME ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] That's right: this was my harem !! This one was my first girlfriend (and touched the statue of Shinobu on the tits), this one my perfect sexy lady (and did the same with those of Sakura), this one was so rich (and did the same with those of Ryoko), this one was so strong (and did the same with those of Ryohosuke); the others are aliens: this one came from Neptune Planet (and did the same with those of Oyuky), this one was strong and sweet at the same time (and did the same with those of Benten), this one wanted to get married with me since she had only 6 years (and did the same with those of Elle), this one did a long trip to catch a magic potion to make me fall in love for her (and did the same with those of Lupica), this one was the sweetest (and did the same with those of Ran)............AND THIS ONE .................
.... Ataru did a great sigh in front of the statue of Lamú.

[Ataru, rather singing]...Yesterday.....love was such an easy game to play..........now I need somehow to run away....
[Rook, wondering] It's one of your poesies ?
[Ataru, with low voice] No, it was the lyrics of an old song.
[Rook, now with grave voice] Well......but.....I was thinking that you surely loved the best almost one of them: WICH WAS THE ONE THAT YOU LOVED THE BEST ?!?

Ataru rised his head to watch the stars (it was a clear nigth, as ususal) and did another sigh.

[Ataru, with a little nervous voice] It's getting so cold this night and I'm so tired, I think it's better to come back to our bothies.

But, just one second before leaving that place, he caressed gently the statue of Lamú on the hairs....

His life restarted as usual: work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, sometimes it ranied, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights...
... time was passing with a nameless dullness....
.... and one night Ataru realized (or belived to realize) something !!
He went outside the bothies and walked for a long time, to get so far from all the rest of the others forms of life....
.... and when he tought to be so far away he felt down, dropped on his knees, and started to scream.

[Ataru, screaming with all of his strenght] I'M SORRY !!!! I'M SORRY !!! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYY !!!! I BEG YOUR PARDON !!! I DON'T KNOW FOR WHAT BUT I DO !! I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYY !!

When he came back to the bothies he felt into a deep sleep.

BUT WHEN HE GOT AWAKE HE WAS STILL OVER SYRYX !!!

...... SINCE 55 YEARS !!!!

(......OR IT SEEMED TO BE 55 YEARS !!!)

He took off the long hair of Lamú: now it was so thin and grey-green colored (more grey than green).

'Lamú was his thought, 'maybe now you'll be about 75 years old: I wish you to be a sweet granny; mummy, daddy, are you still alive ?!? otherwise, where will be your tomb ? And the rest of my friends? Who will be still alive ?!?'

Around him lots of the others forms of lifes were growing older or dying but for him never changed: HE WAS STILL YOUNG !! HE HAD ALWAYS THE SAME AGE OF THE FIRST DAY!

Eleven years after (......OR IT SEEMED TO BE 11 YEARS !!!) , during the day, he felt the desire to took off the hair of Lamú from his pocket: now it was totally withe but, few second after, it dissolved on the air, leaving no trace.
Watching it, Ataru begun to run away, to hide himself from the others, to avoid that anyother could see him crying; he stopped only in the center of the statues but anyone of them were now irrecognizable, because the natural erosion of Syryx had erased all the details.
Now they were came back just stones.

'It finally happened' was his thought, 'now I'm really alone'.

Work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, sometimes it ranied, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, work, lost work, poor food, cold nights, at least also Rook and Pyopyo died (and lots of others forms of lifes too)...
... AND, FINALLY, THE 100 YEARS WERE OVER !!!

(......OR IT SEEMED TO BE 100 YEARS !!!)

One day Ataru was awaked by two policemen.

[Policemen, with dark face] Moroboshi Ataru, earthian: isn't it?
[Ataru, still laying, with only one eye opened, so depressed]...it's me !!
[Policemen, with dark face] Your detention is over, you have to come with us.

Rather ipnotized, Ataru followed the policemen and finally went on a spacecraft.
Just few minutes and Syryx was behind his shoulders.

During the long travel Ataru begun to be overexcited !!!

'GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS' was his thought', I'M COMING BACK !!! I'M COMING BACK TO YOU !!! ATARU, THE GREAT LOVER OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, IS COMING  BACK FOR YOU !!! WAIT, WAIT FOR ME A LITTLE BIT !!! I'M COMING, I'M COMING BACK!!'

But, after a while, he realized another thing...

'Wait........wait for a moment' was his thought, 'WHO WILL WAIT FOR ME?? AFTER 100 YEARS ALL OF MY FRIENDS WILL BE SURELY DIED !!! AND ON THE EARTH IT WILL BE ABOUT THE YEAR 2100 !! WHAT I'LL FIND?!? AND WHAT KIND OF EARTH I WILL FIND ?!? AND IN WICH WAY I'LL GET SOMEHOW TO LIVE ?!? WITHOUT AN HOUSE, WITHOUT A WORK ?!?'

[Ataru, talking to himself] Now I've got: I will be forever a stranger in a strange land !! On the Earth or on Syryx it doesn't mind !!! I'll be forever a stranger.

Finally, one night, the spacecraft landed on the Earth.
Descending the stairs Ataru feeled again the soft breeze of the night on his skin, a confortable temperature, a sweeet summer scent on the air and, finally, lots of green trees among him: now he knews how much precious they were.

Instinctively he moved to get back to the withe mansion.
It was still there: all the lights of the rooms were set on.

[Ataru, talking to himself, rather happy] It's always here !! It's always here !! [and did a great sigh] I wonder who is living now here !!!

A sudden scream ripped the silence of the night !!

[Voice, screaming] LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK !!

It was overhanged by another notorious voice.

[Voice, screaming louder] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG !!!

[Ataru, talking to himself, surprised at the top] <<DARLING ?!?>> .....How.......how is possible ?!?

Just few second away he was rided down by someone, who landed on him: now he was knocked donw to the ground....
.... HUGED BY Lamú !!!!

[Lamú, crying and huging him] Darling [smack].....Darling,. [smack smack].....wh....where have you gone ?!? [smack smack] I'was.....[smack] I was missing you.... . [smack]. ....I was missing you so much....[smack]......and......and also the rest......
[Ataru, with a great lump on his head, still surprised, with trembling voice]....'the rest' ?!?
[Lamú, with joyful voice] LOOK !!!

On the mansion a lots of people were waiting for him: his parents, Oyuky, Mendo, Ryoko, the stormtroopen, Shinobu, Inaba, Sakura, Ryonosuke and his father, Ran.
Everybody were waiting for him.

Whatching them, Ataru hided his eyes with his arms, then felt down to the ground due to the happyness.

The day after he set on the TV and......
...... WAS SHOCKED !!!

ON THE EARTH WERE LAPSED ONLY TEN DAYS !!!!

'To make a man it need 20 years,
to make a baby it need one hour of love,
for a whole life it need thousand and thousands of hours,
about loneliness, one minute is enought
[/color]'

(F. Guccini, italian singer-songwriter)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:33:48 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline TooCool

• Casual Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 07:17:37 AM »
very weird.
so, why exactly was Ataru taken prisoner to that planet?

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 08:31:51 PM »
he will know in his darkest hour, into the last episode