Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:24:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 29
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Author Topic: New Beginning  (Read 3118 times)

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
New Beginning
« on: September 01, 2008, 05:03:45 PM »
Chapter I: Present

It's My Life-Bon Jovi
It's my life
It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just want to live while I'm alive
(It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

The boy sing the song with all of his mind and heart, that why he can't hear anything until his mother throw on him a swarm of stuffs.
   [His Mother, angry voice] Will you cut that out? Your father need to rest.
   [The boy, painful voice] Have any better way to tell me to stop? I am not immortal you know.
   [His mother,calmer voice] I call you hundred of time, but you didn't stop.
   [The boy, sinful voice] Sorry, my bad. Looked at the memory board and the clock. Damn, it's time.
   Put up his bag, he run out the room.
   Before the front door[The boy, hurry voice] I'm going out. I going to be late.
   [His mother, nervous voice] At this time?
   [The boy, run out the door] Practise time.
   [His mother, sigh] When will he grow up?

On the street, he run as fast as he could. Maybe too fast, but even so they still know who just pass through them like a wind.
   {Ataru Moroboshi, age 18,three year student of Tomobiki High School, Champion of the Earth.}
   Every girls scream with joy when he run pass them. Everyone turn their head just to see the dust he left behind.
   He take a turn into a dark lane, stop before a metal door, knock three time on it.
   The door open a little, after a while it open but just for a man pass through.
   In a dark room,[Male voice, serious] You late.
   [Ataru, teaseful voice] Sorry, man. My bad.
   [Still same male voice, angrily] You didn't sound sorry at all.
   [Ataru, seriuos voice] Ok,(bow) my bad.
   [Another male voice] Let it go, Megane. We need to practise, no time for quarrel, you guy.
   [Ataru, highly voice] We are not arguing. [change in lower voice] Right, Megane?
   [Megane, normal voice] Whatever.[Change into highly voice] Chibi turn on the light, Kakuragi, Perm check everydoor.
   {Megane, age 18, three year student of Tomobiki High School, leader of the band; Chibi, Kakuragi, Perm, same age 18, all three are three year students of Tomobiki High School}
   [Megane, serious voice] Ok everyone let's Rock&Roll.
   [Everyone, joyful voice] Yeah!

"It's My Life-Bon Jovi"

This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
A silent prayer for the faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud

Chorus:
It's my life
It's now or never
(It's my life)
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life

This is for the ones who stood their ground
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your own breaks

Chorus:
It's my life
And it's now or never
(It's my life)
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
'Cause it's my life

Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend, don't break, baby, don't back down

Chorus:
It's my life
And it's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
(It's my life)
Like Frankie said
I did it my way

Chorus:
It's my life
And it's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
(It's my life)
Like Frankie said
I did it my way
'Cause it's my life!

The band, they played with all their soul and their heart. Ataru is the singer, his voice really is impressive. Kakuragi and Chibi play drum, this couple compine very well. Megane and Perm play bass, thier skill is quite interesting.
   They play the song, stop sometiome to modify their mistake, and countinue playing. They so focus that didn't realize someone have entered the room.
   A girl, beautiful with green hair, blue eyes, in a tigerskin bikini outfit.
   {Lamu Lightning("Lightning" is her last name, not nick name), age 18, three year student of Tomobiki High School, Oni princess}

She look at them with a hard to understand emotion on her face.

It take a while for the band to realize they are being watched.
   [Megane, moved voice] Miss Lamu, you came to see us practise, you are so sweet.
   [Lamu, secret smile, thoughtful voice] Maybe right, maybe not.
   [Ataru, seriuos voice] So what do you want?
   [Lamu, cold voice] Anything else but settle our score.
   [Megane, sorrowful voice] Ataru, why do you always destroy my romantic moment? What did i do against you?
   [Lamu, annoying voice] Romantic moment, my butt. I just came to settle my score with him{point to Ataru}, and nothing else.
   [Ataru, calm voice] Don't put your anger on them. [Serious voice] So you want to settle the score? You know it well it not a very good score.{smile}
   [Lamu, really annoying voice] Shut up and fight. She get something out of her bra.
   [Ataru, gentle voice,bow] As you wish, my lady.[Big smile, same voice, look up] And your bra have so many interested thing.
   He also get something out of his jean pocket.

This is the first chapter of new UY. Need your advice _/-\o_
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:54:22 PM by dak »
The only person Lum love is Ataru.
Only thing i can do is watch over her from darkness.

Offline gatulon

• Big Fan
Re: New Beginning
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 10:53:11 PM »
You've red the tales of GiovaneDinamitardo, isn't it  (in his "universe" both Ataru and Lum are singers)?  ;D

You're doing right: this is an original way to share us a story.

Waiting for the rest.

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 02:27:17 AM »
fighting... :P

dunno what ataru did this time.
Follow your dreams...

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 09:33:15 AM »
Thank for your reply, i still working on Chapter II (a past full of hatred).  I just done half of it so please read the first again and tell me my mistake so i can modify them for next chapters.
Sorry GiovaneDinamitardo when use your idea without asking (bow).

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 04:40:45 AM »
here chapter II as promise.

Chapter II: A past full of hatred and new era

Five hundred years ago, the Oni came to the Earth. Without any alert, they attacked , killed half of population at that time, forced the rest became their slaves.
They declined, try to fight back but at that time the Oni's technology is much better than Earth's. They failed, their leaders were captured and be killed. The rest were force to live in barracks they built and worked until they can't worked anymore. They tried to escape. Some failed, be recaptured, be killed. Some succeed, they survived and became the outlaw( that what the Oni called them). They camped in the forest, underground, in the mountain, lived day by day by hunting and stoled from the Oni. They gathered weapon, opened some small attacked to rescued more.
   Everything will be a waste of time if the God didn't smile to them. Luckily, yes it's a gift if God(that what they say after) when a UFO of Oni fell near Headquarter(HQ) of the Rebels(that what the survive called themself). It wasn't a normal UFO, it was special one. It contained a sample of crystal, a strange one. They didn't know what it is until they rescued one scientist. First they didn't think going to rescue anyone because their destination is a small laboratory. That scientist was forced to worked for the Oni, though he accepted but he always find a change to escape. And that change had come when he be moved to that laboratory. The Rebels lose seven men in that attack, it may be a lost to them at the time they need men most(at that moment the Oni opened some raids to sweep all camps of the Rebels, near half of them were destroyed in those raids). But to the mankind it was the first step of their victory. Quickly the scientist realized that crytal, it isn't a normal crystal, it is the key, the second step of humankind's victory before the Oni.
   That crystal were called Hell Flame(HF), that the reason for the attack of Oni. It was created naturally for thousand years under the heat of the center of the Earth.
Follow what Oni said, in this Galaxy only the Earth has this crystal. Many races in this Galaxy know about it, but there is a little of them know it's existing, and only the Oni know where it is. It created near the center of the Earth but after year, followed the movement of land, it moved to near the sunface or above the sunface.
Contain the heat of the Earth, the crystal has an endless powerful power, stronger than electrical energy or atom energy. The Oni give it their power, it receive their power, change it into shape so they can use them easier.
   But it is just one of it's functions, the only one they know. Risk his to work sercetly under the Oni's nose, the scientist discoved another functions of this crystal. It contain it's own power so the only thing need be done was a right touch and it's power will be release and that "right touch" had been discoved by that scientist. A sample isn't enough to against the Oni, they need more. Surprisedly, the cave which HQ of the Rebels located had a small lane lead to a big cave where there are many of this crystal. As they said after, the God had smile to the humankind.
    With the scientist's help, after some attack to take more material, the Rebel had enough weapon, what they called them Lazer Gun. They opened more attack, rescued more men, take more material, creat more weapon. The war once again began when the Rebels open a big attack aim at one barrack. They succeed with a surprised attack, after that they drived back an counter attack of Oni army. With their new power, the Rebels change the barrack into an Fortress, trained men, created more weapon and also some vehicle to against the Oni's UFO.
   Satisfy with their victory, leader of the Rebels at that moment agreed to sign an agreement between him and the Oni. The scientist know about it(the leader keep it sercet to his fellow), he told everyone and lead them subverted their leader. He was chose to be the next leader. With his guide, the Rebels change their name into the Liberator, take over Oni's barrack one by one, rescued more men. They also captured some of Oni's fortresses. Before their defeat, leaders of Oni on Earth called help from the mother plant, plant Oniboshi, but for some reason, reinforce didn't come. Before an army outnumber of human, the leader of Oni on Earth surrendered. After four hundred and fifty years lived in darkness, humankind once again saw the light of the Sun.
   Still enjoy the moment of happiness, the Earth once again faced the darkness when a swarm of UFO be noticed upon the Earth's sky. The reinforce had come? No, it still the Oni but with a new leader, a gentle one. He excepted their defeat in war, but he still want to take over the Earth. This time they didn't use force, they wanted to use another way. Tired of war, also afraid that the Earth going to lose if they used force again(everyone still tired after last battle, this time the Oni is outnumber), the scientist accepted. And the leader of Oni decided that everything will be solved by their tradition, Tag Game.
   Tag Game, once of the Oni Tradition to decide anything didn't get united from two sides. Both chose an random champion by an computer(created by race Dark Brain, one of the most intelligent race in this Galaxy, one of them also will be the judge of the game). The champion of the Earth was that scientist. The rule of the game is: if the Earth need to win, the scientist need to tag the Oni's champion's horn in ten days, and it looked like impossible when the Oni's champion can fly. But the scientist win, he tag the Oni's champion's horn in the last day. The Oni accepts their defeat, they retreated to their homeland.

The taste of victory didn't last long since the scientist realized the problem they will face. After war, the population on Earth at that time is quarter of the population on Earth before the war. The Natural was badly damaged, most of land were desert or half desert. Famine, disease are coming near. Darkness once again covered the humankind. Used the Oni' barracks as provisional cities, the scientist called upon the surviver to once again live in those places so he can solved the problem of living place. About food, he shared the leftover of Oni' food to everyone, little by little so they can survived. Surprisedly, the food of the Oni is stronger than food of Earth, a little lick was like a good meal. And food problem was solved. But they didn't need the fish, what they need is the fishing rod. Used the power of HF, he invented a machine, the greatest machine, the key for the humankind's vitality. He named it The Mother Earth(TME). this machine contained six to ten HF crystal, the power it created enough for a town(they changed all barracks into the kind of Gothic towns) to run all its machines in three years. With new power, they started to work as best as they could to green the lands. At the same time, they started to build more factory, workshop, hospital, and school. In first ten years after the Independer Day of the Earth, most the lands on the Earth were green again, the population had started to increase, the food they producted was enough for all the people and started to get redundancy, all hospotals were able to contain more patient and had enough medicine. Twenty years and the Earth is like before the era of human. In order to let the Earth heal its wound itself, the scientist give a law: no enter in Natura be allowed unless it's emergency.
   Still joyful of the recover of humankind and the Earth, the Oni's back just like a cold wind before storm. This time the Earth had its preparation but this time the Oni came in name of peace. Accept their defeat in battle and their own tradition, the Oni back with desire of build a friendly relationship with Earth. Agreed with them, after an meeting between Earth's leaders and Oni's leaders, the scientish sighed an agreement with Oni. From that day, Oniboshi-Earth's relationship started to grow but hatred still roar inside someone's mind from both race.

need your reply  _/-\o_
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 03:59:43 PM by dak »

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2008, 04:36:18 PM »
Chapter III: Cause of problems
   One law from the agreement between Oni and Human is they will keep the tradition tag game and held it one per years. The first time is uncounted, so from the first game until now is about thirty matches and fifteen for Oni, fifteen for human. The game between Ataru and Lamu is the thirty one, it will be a normal game if human didn't lose before Oni three time under a champion.
   Side-note: if human or Oni win this year's game, their champion will be chose for the next year's game when the another has to choose a new one. And the new champion has to be the chaser when the old champion be the runner. 
   And the champion of Oni in three years is Lamu. She is daughter of Mr Invader, a warlord, leader of Oni in Oinboshi. Before became three years champion of Oni, she was a warrior of Lightning clan, one of biggest clans of Oni race. In name of a princess, a warrior, the pride stand heavily on her shoulder when she first became Oni's champion and she had done it very well.
   But it's different with Ataru. He is a normal boy in a normal family with a normal life- that what he said. Suddenly, the responsibility of Earth's champion and the one who will bring back the long lost victory for Earth stand on his shoulder without warning.
   Two person, one for pride, one be forced, take part in a game of honor. The one who win be king, the one who lose be rebel. The game be held for ten day, ten day for Ataru to chase and grasp Lamu horn. It seem impossible when Lamu can fly. It took Ataru nine day to chase and nearly catched her. On the last day, when everyone on Earth had lost their hope of winning, Ataru catched up with Lamu in no time and grasp her horn without sweat. It happened so fast that noone has time to respond. And Ataru was the winner with no argue. But the problem here is it happen too fast and it look like fake. A judge was opened in order to judge the serious and strict of the game. But no problem found, it just like Ataru was playing in the first nine days and played serious on the last day.   Ther judge decide Ataru was the winner and the Earth had found its long lost victory. Watched from the beginning to end of the game and the judge, the Oni accepted their defeat, but Lamu didn't accepct it.  She always find way to prove Ataru cheated and when she fail she use force to defeat Atatu in order to retake her pride and victory she had lost. That when the story began.

Chapter IV will come soon

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 05:43:28 PM »
Chapter IV: Problems
Problem 1 Fight and love

Lamu hold two handle in both of her hands, she give them her electricity and two lightning blade come out from them. She give Ataru a evil smile and talk with a threatful voice : Face your death, Ataru.
   Ataru also hold two handle put he don't have power, he just put a small putton on each handle and two light blade come out the handles. { Side-note: Light blade, one of the scientist's invention, used HF power, the strongest of all kind of weapon, require great handle ability. One can use it fluently can against hundred people.
He say with a calm voice: you always said that before our battle but somehow i never face it. And he give a big smile.
   Lamu say with an annoying voice: Do you try to make fun of me?
   Ataru smile, same voice: No, Lamu baby, i'm not try to make fun of you, just tell you the truth, that all.
   Lamu without a word, rush to Ataru and strike down him at his head. He block her attack with one of his blade while aim the another at Lamu belly. She dodge it and smile. She strike her another blade at his head, he dodge it and jump back . Ataru look at her surprisedly: hey dear, you are much better than before.
   Lamu, proud voice: This praise won't help you survive, now die.
   Megane, whisper to Perm0: Fifty coin for Lamu.
   {side-note: coin-money with lowest price on Earth} 
   Perm, tired voice, whiser back: I don't understand, do you like losing money so much?
   Megane, angrily voice: What do you mean?
   Perm, look away from his angry friend: You know damn well what i mean.
   Megane, same voice: You said that Miss Lamu will lose.
   Perm, tired voice, point at Ataru and Lamu: That will answer your question.
   Megane turn and look at Ataru and Lamu and understand what his friend is talking about. Both of Lamu's blade are now liing on the ground and both of Ataru's blade now aim at Lamu's neck.
   Megane, scream: No, Miss Lamu.
   Ataru give Lamu a big smile and talk with a calm voice: another defeat. Put away his blades, he give her a hand to lift her up. Lamu hold his hand and get up, she say with a unsatisfied voice: Damn lose again. Look at Ataru's face she say with a wonder voice: Why does i always lose?
   Didn't answer her question , Ataru walk around to take up her blades. Give them to Lamu, he say with joyful voice: Don't know. And take something out of his jean's pocket. It's a small notebook. Continue with a same voice, he say: Name, phone number. address, please!
   Lamu take the notebook and say with surprisedly voice: Why do you ask me the same question each time you defeat me?
   Ataru didn't answer, just keep his satisfied smile. Lamu look at him for a while before she get a pen out of her bra and write her phone number and address in his notebook.
   Take the note book after she done, Ataru answer her question with a surprisedly voice: Because you always change your phone number and address. Look at the notebook he continue: See, another new phone number and address.
   Lamu, look up and talk with a wonder voice: I think it kind of bored if you live in one place and use the same phone number.
   Male's voice, calm but kind of arrogant: That why it hard to contract you, Miss Lamu.

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 04:32:58 PM »
Problem 2 Fight

They turn and look for where the voice came from. From a dark corner of the room, a young man in a white uniform walk out, it's Mendou Shutaro.{Mendou Shutaro, age 18, three years student of Tomobiki High School, next leader of Mendou clan}
   Megane, angrily voice, scream at Perm and Kakugari: I said you guys to check the door, didn't i?
   Perm, perplexed voice: I swear i check them all, right Kakugari?
   Kakuragi, surely voice: yes, we check and lock them all.
   Megane, same voice: So how you guys explain this? Point at Shutaro. "And this" Ataru accompany while point at Lamu. She look at him with annoying face and hold his pointing finger. Ataru realize it but too late....
   Black and burn, Ataru fall on ground. As her name, Lamu has another great ability, electric launcher. She and another Oni in her clan can control and born electric from their body. With flying ability and electric ability, Lightning clan had earn themself the name "Lightning eagles on sky".
   Lamu, calm voice: So it mean this time end in a draw,huh?
   Ataru, raise his hand show the sign of agreement.
   Shutaro, calm voice: How is the score?
   Megane, look at his laptop, say with normal voice: they got the same score, mean the time both of them win� and lose are same.
   Mendou, same voice: I see. Walk to Lamu, step on Ataru, hold her arm, he say with sweet voice: Do you free tonight?
   Before Lamu can answer, Ataru get up and hit him hard with "don't know where he take it from" great hammer, and without a word he continue hit him a number of time before be driven back by his Katana.
   Shutaro, angrily voice: Damn you Ataru, how dare you hit me like that?
   Ataru, same voice: To repay your kindness when step on me like that.
   They stare at each other for a while before rush to each other, Shutaro use his Katana while Ataru use his blades.
   Perm, tired voice: Damn, it will be a long battle. Look at his watch, he shout to Ataru: Done your damn fight and back to practice.
   Chibi, surprisedly voice: why, are you in hurry?
   Perm, lower voice: yeah, i have a date at three.
   Megane, high voice: Date?
   Perm. raise his voice same high as Megane's: Yes, date. And you don't kniw about it, let me spell it for you: D� A� T� E. Any complain.
   Megane, whisper: Betrayer.
   Perm, same voice: did you say something?
   Kakuragi, say with loud voice before Megane has change to talk back: Stop it, you two.
   Female's voice, quite of mature: When you guys stop these nonsense fights and start to grown up?
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:43:36 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline dak

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 12:02:54 PM »
Problem 3: Girls   

They turn and realize Miss Sakura had enter the room. { Miss Sakura Miko, age 26, nurse of Tomobiki High School , also be known as high priestess).
   Ataru dodge an attack from Shutaro and jump toward Sakura, cheerful loud voice: Miss Sakura.
   Miss Sakura, angrily voice: Get lost. And give him a heavy punch, send him fly back to the fight. But Shutaro has put away his Katana, and walk to Lamu.  And Ataru land heavily on the ground.
   Perm, tired voice: Get up and back to the stage, Ataru. I tired of watching you doing circus show.
   With a jump, Ataru get up, no injured. OK, Ataru said with clearly voice. They get back to stage and check their musical instrument.
   Perm check his guitar, but suddenly he stop. Look like he realized something. Look at Megane, curious voice: Hey, Megane, i realize that Mendou is the second one who entere the room without permission. Miss Lamu's case can be understood but you didn't say a word when miss Sakura entered. Raise his voice: What does it mean, Megane?
   Megane, not look at Perm's face, serious voice: So what do you want me to do? Kick two beautiful girls out of the room just because they enter without permission. Also raise his voice: HUH?
   Perm, panic voice: No, that not what i mean, umh, i mean you shouldn't scold Kakuragi and me ... umh just because ...
   Megane, serious: Ok, my bad. Look at Kakuragi and Perm: Sorry.
   Ataru, tired voice: Are you guys going to practise or not?
   Megane, loud voice: All right, here we go.
   Once again, music fill the room. Sakura, low voice: Not bad, not bad at all. Lamu, smile, look at Ataru, satisfying voice: At least, that idiot got some thing called talent. And she turn and look away when she meet his eyes.
   Shutaro look at Lamuwithout saying a word. She realize, talked with annoying voice: What are you looking at?
   Shutaro, turn away, curious voice: Sorry for my bad manner, miss Lamu. But i was wondering how can you get in the room?
   Sakura, surprised voice: huh, i though the door was unlocked?
   Shutaro, same voice: It already unlocked when i got in.
   Lamu, look away, doesn't answer.
   Sakura, surious voice: You ... picklock the door?
   Lamu give them an sinful smile: hihi
   Sakura: sigh. Shutaro shake his head and smile lightly.

Outside the room at the door where the three uninvited guest entered, female's voice, tired: here is it. Another female's voice, curious: sure? The first one: what do you mean? The second one: Nothing. Another female voice, sigh: stop it and get inside, the sunlight is kiling me. The first one, curious voice: Are you a vampire? The third one, angrily voice: Of course not, where do you get that idea from? The second one: Aren't you girls going to enter the room? Of course we are, both answer.
   The door open and they walk in. The first one, surprised voice: they didn't lock the door, how careless. The second one look at the door's lock and shake her head: No they locked it inside but look like it broken. The first one, nervous voice: You mean someone had entered the room before us. The third one, scared voice: Ahh it is scary. The second one, tired voice: the way you talked is scary. This must be Lamu's work. She look at the lock and nod: No doubt about it, it's Lamu.
   They enter the room, Ataru jump down from the stage right after he saw them. Scream out loud, he jump toward them: Miss Benten, miss Shinobu, miss Ran.
   Get lost, the first one saud with angrily voice, hit him hard. A black, fountain hair style girl. She is Shinobu Miyake, age 18, three year student of Tomobiki High School, the only daughter of Miyake clan. Her father is a high class politician of The World Government. She also be known as the incredible girl with nonhuman physical power. Her puch send Ataru fly back but with a roll he land on the ground by his feet and continue jump towad those girl.
.   This time, he got hit from the second one. A beautiful girl in a sexy outfit. She is Benten Chain, age 18, three year student of Tomobiki High School, a God princess. God race be known as an alliance with the Oni, but they always stand on neutral position, even when Earth and Oniboshi grew a friendly relationship. The God's people don't have super power like the Oni's people but their fighting skills are incredible. The God's people don't have last name, they use their nick name as their last name, and Chain is Benten's last name.
   Ataru fly back but Benten don't give him chance to land on ground by feet, she jump and kick him hard, force him to land on ground by his face. Ha ha, Benten smile loud, look at evryone, satisfying voice: what do you think, huh?
   Megane, take uot his glasses, and put it back after done cleaning it, calm voice: I think that you too naive.
   Benten, annoying voice: Whaaat?
   Shinobu, agreed voice: he right. And point at the third one. Benten turn back, look at Shinobu and tuen to look at the third one. She is screaming in a cute voice: Eeeek, it tickle, when Ataru put his arm around her tickle waist. A cute pink hair girl. She is Ran Two-Face, age 18, three year student of Tomobiki High School, a Humanoid princess. Humanoid is a small race living on Oniboshi planet with the Oni, they used to be a big tribe in Oni race but the Oni's government lost their control on them, take that chance, the Humanoid's people rise up and became an independent race. The Oni have no interest in put back the Humanoid under their control again so they accept their independent. Like the God's people, the Humanoid's people don't have super power like the Oni's people but their physical strength, endurance is undefeated.
   I said it tickle, Ran said with angrily voice, give Ataru a strong punch, send him fly toward the wall. As her last name, Two-Face, Ran and people in Two-Face clan has two characters, in Ran's case is a cutie and a aggressive female fighter.