Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

Top 10 2009 Edition

(1/5) > >>

UruseiNeo:
Some of you on lum-chan.com also know me on youtube for uploading around half the series. In which case, you know how I planned to create a voting contest for a NEW top 10 Urusei Yatsura Episodes. This is also being done at Veoh.com

I decided to use the poll feature here to do the same thing and then I'll bring the votes from all 3 sites together for a final tally.

Note: COMMENTS WILL NOT BE TAKEN AS VOTES!!! Only straight answers pick up to 10 episodes from the above will be used.

You may notice that 105 + 106 and 132+133 are as one option. This is because these were two parters.

It took me about 2 days to make this poll without screwing up :'(, so I'm hoping you'll be nice enough to vote   }:|

Edit: Well it took me 10 minutes... to remake it... ;D

FallinG_StaR:
Hmm... deja vu... XD

UruseiNeo:
Okay, so try to keep from voting until 2009 actually arrives. But until then, it might be a good idea to start picking out your 10.

Like last year, I'm also gonna get votes from youtube and veoh. Are there any other sites that have all the UY episodes uploaded that I could get votes from?

sidzero:
What happened to our other votes from the last time you did this? Considering there hasn't been any change to the episodes, my votes would just be the same.

UruseiNeo:

--- Quote from: sidzero on December 08, 2008, 04:08:56 AM ---What happened to our other votes from the last time you did this? Considering there hasn't been any change to the episodes, my votes would just be the same.

--- End quote ---

U sure about that? After an entire year, it's quite possible that a person's taste may have changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version