Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:59:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 36
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Author Topic: TOO MUCH LOVE FOR LAMU  (Read 8810 times)

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
Re: TOO MUCH LOVE FOR LAMU'
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 04:44:11 AM »
UruseiNeo: Son of a Bi***
Jack: SON OF A BI***
Carlos: Madre de DIOS!

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
This is getting better every chapter. And the drama in this one!!

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »
If someone that could promote Manga could read this... OMG you would be rich!

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Follow your dreams...

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 11:10:17 PM »
Thanks, thank you to everybody  _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_

I'm really ashamed  :@ :@
Posted on: March 09, 2008, 10:14:32 PM
Last chapter is coming soon: "SHOW SOME SQUARED INCHES OF SKIN TO SURVIVE"
Posted on: March 10, 2008, 09:44:39 PM
URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR Lamú   

Chapter FIVE: SHOW SOME SQUARED INCHES OF SKIN TO SURVIVE !!

Tomobiki, late springtime

After a long fly in the dark sky of the night (it was deep night, in fact) the two demons landed in front of the misterious havel.
During all the time Lamú didn't nothing but thinking to Ataru: the image of him throwed away in the emptiness was still flashing on her mind.

'Darling, I wish you were grabbed to somethings' was her tought, 'I'll try to rescue later....even if....even if I think to be into a big trouble'.

One demon was still grabbing her, the other opened a secret door on a wall.

[Demon 1] We're back, master
[Master, with loud scratching voice] HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ON OUR MANSION, MISS Lamú !!!
[Lam, top scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEK !!!

In front of her standed a great black demon: he was totally black, with two great horns on the head, yellow scaring eyes, high so much (like three-four men), had great, large arms, grippers on the hands and a large pearl hunged on his neck.

[Master, same voice] YOU ARE WELCOME !!
[Lamú, with trembling voice, still scared] Wh.....why you've took me here ?!?
[Master, same voice] BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST CATALYZER OF POWER OF THE WHOLE JAPAIN, MAYBE OF THE WHOLE PLANET !!!
[Lamú, now surprised] What ?!? <<Catalyzer of power>> ?? What kind of power ??!
[Master, same voice] THE BIGGEST ONE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE: THOSE OF WOMEN !
[Lamú, still surprised] I don't understand....
[Master, same voice] THE WOMEN HAS TWO GREAT POWERS: THEY'RE ABLE TO CAPTIVATE THE ONE OF THE MEN AND TO GENERATE NEW LIFES !!!
[Lamú, now wondering] This is not a mistery: every woman of the universe has the same 'power'.
[Master, same voice] THE EARTHIANS ARE SPECIALS !!! THE FEMALE OF THE ONIS WASTE A LOT OF THEIR POWER FLYING OR THROWING ZAPS, THOSE OF NEPTUNE IN FREEZING ANYTHING, OTHER RACES ON THE UNIVERSE ARE FEEBLES IN FRONT OF THE UMANS: ONLY THE FEMALES OF THIS RACE ARE A PURE SOURCE OF ENERGY !!
[Lamú, still wondering] And why you want all this power ?!?
[Master, same voice] I NEED IT TO BECOME A SUPERIOR DEMON: IN THIS WAY I'LL BE ABLE TO OVERMASTER THE OTHERONES AND, WITH THIS ARMY, TO SUBMIT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!
[Lamú, now with sadic voice] I think that the other races of the universe won't agree with you !
[Master, same voice] WHO MIND THEM ?!? I WILL ....[now surprised] .......OH !!! YOU'RE REALLY SPECIAL !!!

I FEEL THAT YOU ARE 'THE HOLDER' !!!

[Lamú, surprised again] <<The holder>> ?!?

[Master, same voice] GIVE ME !!! GIVE IT TO ME !!!!
[Lamú, still surprised]  <<Give me>>...... what ?!?
[Master, same voice] YOU KNOW !!
[Lamú, still surprised] I don't know anything about !!! I think that you're really crazy !!
[Master, same voice] DON'T JOKE WITH ME !!! [now with a fake gentle voice] Lamú, I WANT TO OFFER TO YOU A BETTER WAY: GET MARRIED WITH ME AND WE WILL RULE OVER THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AS EMPEROR AND EMPRESS !!
[Lamú, now wondering] Why I would have to accept ?!?
[Master, now angry] BECAUSE THIS IS THE SOLE WAY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE !! OTHERWISE I WILL RIP IT FROM YOUR BREST !!!
[Lamú, still wondering] <<From my brest>> ?? .....WHAT ?!?

The words of the demon were misterious but really scaring, because she knew that her zaps were inutile with them.
But, suddenly, she remembered one phrase of Ataru: << you was wearing my ring even when we made love: I know it because you grazed me with it>>.

'It could work' was her thinking.

[Lamú, now with fake gentle voice] Well........sincerely... ......it's impossible to be insensible in front of the prospective to become empress of the whole universe !!! [now with clear voice] ALL RIGHT, I AGREE WITH YOU !!!
[Master, with joyful voice] WONDERFUL !! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN !!
[Lamú, now with fake gentle voice, standing in a sweet pose] I WANT TO KISS YOU !!!
[Master, top excited] I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU !! COME MORE CLOSE TO ME !!!

The other demon let her free: it was an error !!!
She flied in front of him but, when she was too close to his face, with a sudden moviment of her left arms, greazed the master (with wrath) on his right pupil with the thin diamonds of the ring: it was enough to make him blind for sometimes..

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] THIS IS A GIFT FROM MY DARLING !!! [and tried to escape, flying away]
[Master, screaming out in pain and protecting his eye with an hand] YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! Lamú, YOU LITTLE BITCH !!! YOU'VE SIGNED YOUR DAMNATION !!! CATCH HER !!! CATCH HER !!!

She tried, flying, to escape from a near window but, in that meantime, one demon closed all of them in one second and the otherone, flying fastest than her, was able to capture ni few seconds.

Now she was prisioner again..

[Master, with horrible voice] YOU, HOLD HER !!! [now talking to Lamú] YOU ARE SO CUTE: IT'S A PITY TO KILL YOU BUT THE UNIVERSE IS FULL OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN !!!

With a quick move of his hand he ripped out her black, long cloth: now she was pratically naked !!

[Master now with sadic voice] I WISH YOU A SLOW DEATH !!!

A misterious energy begun to press on the brest of Lamú....
...it seemed that the demon wanted to rip out her heart.....
... OR SOMETHING ELSE HIDDEN INSIDE OF IT !!!

[Lamú, screaming out of her soul in pain] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL ING !!!!!!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT SEVERAL EXPLOSION DEVASTED THE ROOM !!

The spell was interrupted, so Lamú felt down to the floor, breathing loudy !!!

In that moment, Benten  (wearing an heavy bazooka) and Oyuky landed on the floor !!
A demon was immediatly in front of it but the neptunian, with her special power, transformed it in a statue of ice.
On the other side, Benten was now shooting on the other demon, who was now flying, trying to avoid the missiles.

[Master, much angry] WHAT YOU'RE THINKING ?!? YOU CANNOT WIN ME !!!

[Voice, screaming with all of the strenght] STAY BACK FROM HER !!!

[Lamú, screaming at top] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL ING !!!!!

[Ataru, same voice] GIVE ME BACK Lamú AND THE REST OF THE WOMEN !! [now talking to Lamú] Lamú, wear this [and throwed her his jacket]
[Lamú] THANKS !! [and weared it]
[Master, much angry] SO YOU ARE THE STUPID, THE ONLY ONE THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO CHARM !!
[Ataru, same voice] I WAS FEELING YOU FROM THE BEGINNING !! I WAS FEELING THAT YOU WERE ROBBING ME ALL THE WOMEN !! NOW I'M HERE TO KILL YOU, BECAUSE, YOU HAVE TO KNOW, ALL THE WOMEN OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ONLY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE !!!
[Master, much angry] DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME WITH YOUR NAKED HANDS ?!? [and laugthed]
[Ataru, same voice] WHO IS NAKED ?!?

He was hiding behind his back two heavy RPG bazooka: he took them and begun to shoot on the demon, several times !!!

[Ataru, overexcited, with a silly smile on the face] WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! NEITHER AMURO REY WAS ABLE TO SHOOT CONTEMPORANEOUSLY WITH TWO BAZOOKA !!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
[Lamú, screaming now to Ataru] BEWARE, DARLING: HE'S INSENSIBLE TO MY ZAPS AND ALSO TO THE CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS !!
[Ataru, now worried] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? [now with trembling voice] D.....DAMNED ALIEN.....YOU SAY THIS ONE TO ME ONLY WHEN I'VE ALREADY FINISHED THE MUNITIONS ?!?!?!?

Even Oyuky and Benten were now into serious trouble: the other demon overruled the freezing power of the neptunian breathing flames and didn't care at all to the shoots from Benten !!

[Oyuku, to Benten] Spare the munitions, Benten !!! This is not in this way that you can kill him !!
[Bente, screaming to Oyuky] I CANNOT DESTROY HIM ONLY SPITING IN HIS FACE !!! HAVE YOU ANYOTHER LUMINOUS IDEA ?!?

[Master, with sadic voice] SAYONARA, LITTLE DUMBBELL !!

The pearl on the breast of the Master begun to flash and a great storm of  fireballs were throwed on Ataru, who was now jumping from place to place to avoid them.

[Lamú, top scared] DAAAAAAAARLING, YOU CANNOT CONTINUE IN THIS WAY !!!
[Ataru, still screaming to her] LET ME PLAY !!!

With a sudden moviments he was able to jump in front of the demon.

[Ataru, screaming with wrath] YOU HAVN'T NEVER SEEN THE LAST EPISODE OF 'GUNDAM RX78'?? WHEN AMURO WAS SO CLOSE TO CHAR IT COULDN'T SHOOT ON HIM, OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE KILLED HIMSELF TOO !! NOW EAT THIS !!! [and throwed one bazooka on his face: it was a full centre].
[Master, screaming loudly after have been hit] GRRRRRRRRR, WE ARN'T ON AIR ON T.V.., LITTLE MORON !!! TAKE THAT !!!

With a sudden move of his arms the demon grazed Ataru on his head, so he felt down to the ground.
One moment after he throwed on him another fireball but, just one second before to be hit, Lamú (flying so fast) rescued him just in time.

[Lamú, screaming, still flying]  DARLING, YOU CANNOT BEAT HIM !!! AND I THINK THAT YOU'VE WATCHED TOO MUCH ANIME ON T.V. WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD !!
[Ataru, screaming to her] THIS IS NOT THE MOMENT TO MORALIZE !! TAKE ME DOWN, I NEED ONLY A CHANGE OF STRATEGY !!!

In that moment Benten was in front of the Master.

[Benten, screaming] NOW I'VE GOT !!! THE POWER OF THE DEMON IS HIDDEN INSIDE THAT PEARL !!! IF I DESTROY IT I WILL KILL HIM !!

She shooted with her bazooka and destroyed the pearl: it exploded with severals flinders !!!

[Master, laugthing] WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! YOU'RE SO HILARIOUS !!! [and throwed to her a great flame, avoided just in time]
[Ataru, now on the floor, screaming to Benten] STUPID !!! PEARLS ARE THE ACHILLE'S HELL OF THE DRAGONS, NOT OF THE DEMONS !!!
[Benten, rather ashamed, hiding her mouth with an hand] OOPS !!
[Ataru, still screaming] EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE ACHILLE'S HELL OF THE DEMONS ARE THE HORNS !!!! WE HAVE TO DESTROY THEM, BOTH !!
AS PAUL WITH BENJATAN !!!
[Benten, screaming with wrath] I'M SORRY, WE'VE WATCHED OTHERS ANIME WHEN WE WERE CHILDS!
[Ataru, talking to himself] That's the result of watching only 'Candy Candy' and 'Hello Spank' !!
[Lamú, scared, screaming under a rain of fireballs, flying, trying to avoid the biggest ones] DARLING, HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING GREAT IDEAS ?!?
[Ataru, screaming under a rain of fireballs, trying to avoid the biggest ones] YEAH, BUT I NEED THAT YOU CAN DISTRACT HIM FOR FEW SECONDS !!
[Lamú, same situation] OH, REALLY ?!? AND IN WICH WAY, DOING A STREAPTEASE ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] THAT'S REALLY A FIRST CLASS IDEA !!! JUMP IN FRONT OF HIM AND LEAVE OFF THE JACKET !!
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?!? I'M NOT AN OBJECT !!!
[Ataru, same situation] A WHOLE LIFE WEARING ONLY BOOTS AN BIKINI, TWO PLANETS AND AN AUDITORIOUM WITH THOUSANDS PEOPLE HAVE SEEN YOU IN TOPLESS AND NOW YOU'RE ASHAMED TO SHOW HIM SOME SQUARED INCHES OF SKIN 'EXTRA'??
[Benten, screaming too] YOU TWO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!? I'VE FINISHED THE MUNITIONS AND THE OTHER DEMON IS FREE AGAIN !!! WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW ?!?
[Oyuky] I'm so tired, using all my power: I won't resist anymore !!!
[Lamú, same situation] COULD YOU KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME THE REASON OF THIS ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WANT TO SURVIVE !! RELAX, I DON'T PRETEND A FULL MONTY, JUST SHOW THE ESSENTIAL !!!
[Lamú, wondering] ...ehm..............
[Ataru, same situation] WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL !!!
[Master, laugthing] WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! IT'S SO FUNNY TO LOOK AT YOU  !!! BUT NOW YOUR TIME IS OVER !!! I'LL SCREW YOU OUT !!! [and throwed them his worse, biggest fireball]
[Ataru, same situation] GET READY Lamú !!!
[Lamú, same situation] SAY WHEN !!

They avoided the fireball just in time, it passed some inches over their heads

[ATARU, JUMPING ON THE FIREBALL] NOW Lamú, NOOOOOOOOOOW !!! [and disappeared inside the fire]

[Lamú, so worried] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!! [now watching the Master] All right, if this will save him from the death......... [and jumped in front of him]

[Lamú, WITH SWEET VOICE] YOUUUUUUUU !!! [LEAVING ON THE JACKET AND STANDING, NAKED, IN A SEXY POSE] DO YOU THINK I AM SEXY ?!? [AND BLINKED HER EYES]

[Master, surprised and excited too] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA T ?!?

[ATARU, FLYING WITH THE FIREBALL OVER HIS SHOULDER] GET DOWN Lamú,  GET DOOOOOOOOOOWN !!!

In that strange way he was able to modify the trajectory of the fireball, NOW HE WAS IN FRONT OF THE  MASTER !!!

[ATARU, WITH THE FIREBALL OVER HIS SHOULDERS, WITH BOTH THE ARMS STRATCHED AND WITH CLOSED PUNCHES] TRIDER G-7, FINAL WEAPON:
FLAMIN' EAGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

[Master, surprised and scared] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! YOU BASTARD !!!!

THE FIREBALL SMASHED HIM IN THE FACE !!

... AND HIS HORNS BEGUN TO MELT !!!

... AND HE BEGUN TO SCREAM FOR THE PAIN !!!

[Demon 1] THE MASTER IS IN DANGER !!!
[Demon 2] WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM !!!

EXPLOSION !!!
FLAMES !!!
FLINDERS EVERYWHERE !!
.... SILENCE ....
[Oyuky, waking up from the dust] He's disappeared ?!?
[Benten, waking up from the dust too] I hope so.....
[Lamú, waking up from the dust too, so scared] DARLING, WHERE IS DARLING ?!?
[Oyuky, now so close to her] Is better that you wear something (and passed her his coat)
[Benten, with clear voice] IS HERE !!! IS RATHER UNCONSCIOUS !!!
[Lamú, flying to him] DAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!! [and landed in front of him]

He was laying on the dust, with a light wound on his head.

[Lamú, huging him] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!! YOU'RE ALIVE !!! I'M SO....
[Ataru, screaming so much in pain] YEEEEEEEEEEHOAAAAAAAAAAA AAAARG !!!!
[Lamú, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! What's going on ?!?
[Ataru, screaming so much in pain] IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!! SOMEBODY CARRY ON ME SOME IIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!
[Benten, looking on his shoulders] He's seriously burnied !!!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Lamú, I think that, for one time, you could make an exception.
[Lamú, wondering] Well............. OK !! BUT JUST FOR THIS TIME !!

Oyuky begun to release his neptunian fluid on him gently.

[Ataru, with a pleasure expression on his face] YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! SO GOOOOOD !!!
[Lamú, wondering] Darling, I was so scared when I've seen you throwed out in the emptyness, in wich way you have saved yourself ?!?
[Ataru, still laying] Well, I've asked the help of Benten and Oyuky one second after that you've closed you call so, after sometimes, they've rescued me....
[Lamú, with gentle voice] Darling, I'm proud of you, even because, for one time, you've been a bit astute.
[Ataru, now angry] WHAT THE HELL OF 'ASTUTE' !!! THEY'VE BEEN SO LATE TO THE MEETING !!! I'VE BASCULATED FOR SEVERAL MINUTES OVER THE EMPTINESS AND WHEN THEY'VE ARRIVED HAVE HAD ALSO THE COURAGE TO DO SOME ACID COMMENTS !!!
[Lamú, talking to Benten] It's true ??
[Benten, giggling] It was impossible to resist, he was grabbed in a incredible silly pose !!!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] But is better that someone could heal the wound on his head.
[Ataru, SCARED ?!? ] WHAT ?!? OH MY GOD, IT'S TRUE !! I'M BLEEDING !!! I'M SO GRAVE !!! I'M GONA DIE !!! [now trying to hug Oyuky] Oyuky, dear, please, give me a last kiss before I die !!! Benten, please: one last kiss before I....
[Lamú, with wrath] DAAAAAAARLING WHAT THE FOOL AR...... [now with clear voice] WAIT FOR A MOMENT: <<GIVE ME A KISS>> ?!? DO YOU REALLY WANT A KISS FROM MY FRIENDS ?!?

[ATARU, WITH CLEAR VOICE] OF COURSE !!! I'M NOT A GAY !!! I AM THE BEST PLAYBOY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND I WANT A KISS FROM THEM BEFORE I DIE !!!
[Lamú, now finally happy] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, I'M SO HAPPY !!! I WAS REALLY SCARED !!! SOMEONE HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE BECOMING A GAY !! [and tried to hug him]
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! DON'T HUGE ME SO STRICTLY !! [now wondering] WHO HAS TOLD TO YOU THIS INFAMY ?!?
[Lamú, with sadic voice] Someone........WHO IS STILL VIRGIN !!! [in this meantime Benten was so nervous]
[Ataru, overexcited] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? <<VIRGIN>> ? IT WAS A MAN OR A WOMAN ?
[Lamú, with a large smile] A MAN !!
[Ataru, indifferent] I don't care.
Now Ataru and Lamú were back to their mansion, walking slowly on their english lawn.
[Ataru, wondering] Lamú....
[Lamú, curious] Darling ?
[Ataru, wondering] .... don't you feel something strange on the air tonight ?!?
[Lamú, so bored] DAAAAAAAAARLING ?!? ONCE AGAIN ?!? WHAT ARE YOU FEELING THIS TIME ?!?
[Ataru, with touched voice] THE SAME AIR OF THAT NIGHT ON YOUR PLANET, IN THAT WOOD !!
[Lamú, finally happy] Oh.......really ?!?
It was a beautiful, warm, clear night of late springtime....
... and it was also too hard (<<TOO HARD>>) for Lamú to enter again on the mansion and to 'gain' the bed (AND NEITHER INTO THE BED WAS SAFE !!!), due to the oversexed nature of Ataru !!!

[Lamú, laying now on their bed, EXAUSTED, with circling eyes and a silly smile] GH......GH.......GH..... . OK.............D.......D EFINITLY NOT GAY !!!
MEEEEEN, I'M EXAUSTED !!! [and felt into a deep sleep]

... even if... just one second before, she was thinking: 'what it meant that demon when had saied to me <<you are the holder>>?? .......what.....it.....' zzzzzzzzzzzz

In that moment Ataru awaked and started again to caress her but, feeling her sleeping so deep, gave up to his sexual proposal.
Now he was playing with her long hairs.

[Ataru, talking to himself] Ah, what beautiful long hairs...... what a wonderful neck......so clear....so thin......so fragile........WHAT IF I K.......[now scared] WHAT THE FOOL I'M THINKING ?!?..... Is better to sleep  [and started to snore so much].

.... THIS IS 'AN' END, NOT 'THE' END !!! [/color]
Posted on: March 10, 2008, 11:01:27 PM
the day after

[Ataru, so excited] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!! COME ON, LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAATE !!
[Girl, so excited] WOW, YOU'RE 'THAT' FAMOUS ATARU ?!? I'VE SEEN A LOTS OF WRITTEN ON THE WALL OF THE SCHOOL WITH YOUR NAME !!!
[Ataru, with grave voice] I am the best playboy of the whole universe, the one who can take care of you !!! When we could have a date togheter ?!?
[Girl, now so worried]... ehm.....I think that someone won't agree with us [and disappeared]

[Ataru, surprised] Eh ?!? Why she.....OH......OH MY GOD.....[and turned slowly ' now scared] EEEEEEEK !!! Lamú !!! YOU'RE ALREADY HERE ?!?

[Lamú, standing in fly, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAARLING, HAVE YOU STARTED AGAIN TO BETRAY ME ?!?  AND I WERE SERIOUSLY WORRIED THAT YOU WERE BECOMED A GAY !!!

[Ataru, TOP ANGRY TOO] WHO HAS SAIED THIS INFAMY ?!? I'LL WASH WITH HIS BLOOD THIS INSULT !!!
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] THIS WON'T CHANGE AT ALL MY MIND !!! [now flying behind him] TAKE THIS !!!! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!!!
[Ataru, now running, trying to escape to her zaps] Wait, w [YEAAAAAAAAARGH] !!!......Wait......I can [YEAAAAAAAAARGH]......I can explain everything [YEAAAAAAAARGH]....

Suddenly he saw a great brush and tried to hidden himself inside of it: it was an error !!
SOMEONE THROWED ON HIS HEAD A GREAT HIT WITH AN HAMMER !!!

[Ataru, groaming in pain] Ohi ohi, what the.......[now TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEK ?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME ?!?
[Kokery, TOP ANGRY] SUUUUUUUUGAR !!! I BELIVED THAT YOU WERE NOW ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE MOON AND WHAT I SEE ?!? YOU'RE DOING GIRL HUNTING ?!? THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!! TAKE THIS !! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!!
AND THIS !!!
[Ataru, now running, trying to escape to his hit] Wait, w [OUCH] WAIT !! IT WAS [OUCH] IT WAS A [OUCH] IT WAS A MISURANDERSTOOD [OUCH] IT WAS A MISURANDERSTOOD FROM THE BEGINNING [OUCH]
[Lamú, still in fly] SO YOU WERE THERE !!! THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!! TAKE THIS !!! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!!

[Ataru, now running, trying to escape both the hits and the zaps] HEEEEEEELP !!! H [OUCH] HEEEEEEEP [OUCH] HEEEEEL [YEAAAAAAAAARGH !!!] GREAT MAZINGER, WHY DON'T YOU COME TO HELP ME ?!? [YEAAAAAAAAARGH] HEEEEEEEEELP !! [OUCH] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEELP !!!
.... and disappeared behind the horizon......
..... [YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!]

.... THIS IS 'AN' END, NOT 'THE' END !!! [/color]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:41:18 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 01:02:09 AM »
OMG, hilarious, i loved it so much! :D
the 'hello spank' lool, good one :P
if you read the DeathMatches and nightmare battles on this UY forum, you'll see 2 addicted spankers :P

(we trained ataru)
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 01:23:47 AM »
Lol "DEFINITLY NOT GAY"

I suggested that and yet I still didn't see it coming.

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 10:08:23 PM »
Thank you UruseiNeo, it was really a good assist !!!  _/-\o_

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 11:37:02 PM »
NP. again... I was caught completely off guard with that line XD

Offline TooCool

• Casual Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 07:28:19 AM »
i really liked yer story, more than the second one (the birth of a star), not that yer 2nd one was bad. it was a good piece of work in itself, but i guess i just didnt like the way Ataru was unjustly mistreated, i dont like it when ataru is mistreated or faces some bias, but i thought the ending was good though, in that one.

but regarding this one, i still didnt get why Ataru was trying out Lum's bikinis and clothes, or why he went out buying all those female clothes.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »
Ataru was wearing the bikini because wanted to built a doll of Lamú that could contain him.

About the crazy shopping, he has been charmed for some seconds by the devil: when people was buying any article linket to Lamú he increased his power.

that's why he has saied to her that she was "the best catalyzer of power of the whole universe"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:41:53 AM by Lum-chan »