Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent topics

[December 15, 2023, 09:30:30 PM]

[December 06, 2023, 09:24:00 PM]

[September 29, 2023, 09:13:58 PM]

[June 23, 2023, 09:37:46 PM]

[February 25, 2023, 09:15:07 AM]

[February 01, 2023, 08:57:58 PM]

[December 30, 2022, 09:48:45 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:49:07 PM]

[December 17, 2022, 07:29:07 PM]

[December 01, 2022, 11:32:27 PM]

[November 26, 2022, 12:16:37 AM]

[November 19, 2022, 05:05:36 PM]

[November 11, 2022, 09:07:28 AM]

[November 06, 2022, 01:52:53 PM]

[November 06, 2022, 12:41:22 PM]
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 42136
  • Total Topics: 1983
  • Online Today: 20
  • Online Ever: 389
  • (October 25, 2018, 03:41:03 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Author Topic: TOO MUCH LOVE FOR LAMU  (Read 8806 times)

Offline GiovaneDinamitardo

• Psychotic Fan
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR LAMU
« on: March 02, 2008, 12:06:03 AM »
Why Ataru is so worried about the incredible love that all of the fans of Lamú are feeling for her?!? Is really going crazy ?!? Or he's feeling something else of dangerous ?!?

URUSEI YATSURA, THE UNOFFICIAL 10TH SEASON
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR Lamú   

Chapter ONE: I FEEL SOMETHING OF STRANGE ...

Tomobiki, late springtime

[Early in the morning, Lamú and Ataru are in the top of a hill, walking side by side: he's blindfold]

[Ataru, wondering] Please, Lamú, how long I have to stay like this ??
[Lamú, excited] Just few minutes, were're arrived.
[Ataru, even wondering]....ehm.....where ?!?
[Lamú, excited] To our new love nest !!
[Ataru, talking to himself] ... Framed........ Framed with my own hands !!
[Lamú, more excited] HOLD, HERE WE ARE !!!  ARE YOU READY ?!?
[Ataru, with fakeserious voice] I'm flemishing...   
[Lamú, excited at the top, removing the binds] TAH-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!
[Ataru, surprised at the top] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

It wasn't just an 'house': IT WAS A MANSION !! A great two floors white mansion with a large garden (and  many trees on his perimetral walls).

[Ataru, still surprised at the top] L....Lamú......how...... ...how could......
[Lamú, with sweet voice, with hands behind the head] I'm not working for nothing !!!
[Ataru, still surprised at the top] ......Oh my God.......
[Lamú, excited] LET'S ENTER !!

A great english lawn was now around them, so much cared.

[Lamú, with lovely voice, huging him by an arm] Darling, do you like ?!?
[Ataru, with trembling voice] ....that's........that's marvellous.......incredi ble....but....who will care all that lawn?
[Lamú, same voice] 'AMBROGIO' !! (*)
[Ataru, suspicious] It's one of your fans ??
[Lamú, same voice] No, it's a robot !! Look !!

A little robot, similar to a miniature of a funny car, was wandering on the lawn.

[Ataru, surprised] It came from your planet ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] No, from Italy.... and it does all by himself: is auto-charging, it feel when the grass is too hight and rain too...... and you havn't do do nothing else. It's lovely, isn't it ?!?
[Ataru, still surprised] ...ehm.....so nice...... [now surprised again] EEEEEEEEK ?!? AND THAT CAR ? [now excited] CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE !!!
[Lamú, so lovely] OUR NEW CAR !!!
[Ataru, worried] O......'OUR NEW CAR' ?!?'...but.......but I havn't got the driving licence.
[Lamú, with clear voice] NOW YOU HAVE A GOOD MOTIVE TO GET IT !!
[Ataru, still surprised] Oh.......oh my God.....
[Lamú, so lovely].....and now you have to enter !!
[Ataru, wondering] Lamú.........ehm.......y ou havn't furnished all the house in Oni' style, isn't it ?!?
[Lamú, even so lovely] Well....not all.........LET'S ENTER !! [now so excited] OSCAAAAAAAR ?
The door was opened by a great robot: it was so hight, so large, made of a strange steel, with a lucid half-sphere instead of the head.

[Oscar] BEEP !!! Lamú !!! Allowed !!! BEEP !! Welcome home !!
[Ataru, so much worried] L.........Lamú,..........wh.........what the hell of.......
[Lamú, so excited] They're a gift from our parents: they will take care of the house.
[Ataru, even much worried] .........'They' ?!? ....how..... how much.....
[Lamú, so excited] We have another three like it [now talking to the robot] Oscar, this is Darling: record it and share it with the others.
[Oscar] BEEP !!! Recorded !!! BEEP !!! Shared !!!
[Lamú, so excited] So, Darling: enter !!

He entered in a large, clear hall: in the same floor there were other rooms and, on the right, a great, large stair introduced to the upstair bedroom.

[Lamú, flying] Darling, come.........this is the lounge..........this the kitchen........bathroom, of course.......here we could realize a studio.......and........ this is a special room for you.
[Ataru, surprised] 'Special for me' ?!?
[Lamú, still flying, even excited] It's soundproofed, so you could play your guitar on every moment you'll like.....darling.......l et's go upstairs.....

Entering into the main bedroom Ataru was shocked again: so large, so sweet, with all that white sliding cabinets and with a large window in front of the bed, with also a breathtaking wiew over all Tomobiki.

[Ataru, so much surprised, unbreathing] ...gh.......gh......that's.....that's a dream.......really, a dream.....and.......the bed.....IT'S ENORMOUS !!
[Lamú, still in fly] it's because..........I wanted............more space as possilbe....... [and took away her boots, then landed on the bed, laying sweetly on it] .......touch........touc h the cover... [and grabbed one cushion, huging it]
[Ataru, even surprised].......it.......it seems.......I'm touching........a cloud !!
[Lamú, still laying, with sweet voice] This woof comes from my planet, it doesn't exist on the Earth. Touch.......caress it.......feel how much is soft....... [and moved slowly her long legs]

It was impossible to resist.
Ataru begun to touch the woof....... then found her hairs.......then her legs.......then her body.......

[Ataru] .......the difference I feel from your skin and it is that you're so warm....... and.......... your hairs.........your body.......
[Lamú, sweetly, turning slowly on the bed, with half closed eyes] Darling......
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEOHOOOOOOOOOOOOARG !!! [now crying too] Lamú, PLEASE !!! PLEASE !!
[Lamú, licking his tears] I'm sorry ....I'm sorry.........but.....I was feeling so bad.....
[Ataru, with desperate voice] Lamú, PLEASE: JUST THROW ON ME THE OLD, BELOVED ZAPS OR CHANGE THE PART OF MY BODY TO SQUEEZE !!
[Lamú, now with sweet voice again] ...maybe is better this way ?!?
[Ataru].......[GULP !!]........
They were still laying on the bed.

[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling........do you love our new house ?
[Ataru, with grave voice] So much..........but....... .
[Lamú, rather worried] Darling, what's going on ? I feel you worried: why?
[Ataru, same voice] Don't you feel something strange around us ?!?
[Lamú, giggling so much].... darling [and gave him a little kiss on the cheek]

[Ataru, talking on himself]....really, I feel a strange sensation....
[The day after, in the center of Tomobiki: so much people is running on the streets, everybody with a strange, silly smile on their face; Ataru and Lamú are having a walk, she's wearing sun glasses]

[Ataru] Today the center is much crowded than usual...
[Lamú] How many people are running !!
[Ataru] Have you to wear those silly sunglasses?
[Lamú, rather bored] Well, they're a gift of one of our sponsores and I am their testimonial, that's why I have to wear them. But I don't mind: in this way the people won't recognize me.
[Ataru, rather angry] YEAH ! SURE !! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN EARTHIAN FLY LIKE YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW ?!?
[Lamú, so embarassed].....ehm......[and landed]
[Ataru, still surprised] I just can't concive where all this people is running and why.
[Lamú, surprised too]LOOK !!! LOOK OVER THERE !!

A great group of people, forgetting the usages, were crowding a great shop: it seemed like a broil !

[Lamú, serious] Now I've got: they're selling our new collection. LOOK !! Everybody has bought almost one of our models !!
[Ataru, serious]...ehm..... you've  been testimonial also for a new type of drink ?
[Lamú, serioius] Sure. Why ?!?
[Ataru, serious] Look that guys: anyone has bought a tin with your image. And look also to...
[Lamú, with joyful voice] OYUKYYYYYYYYY !!!
[Oyuky, standing in front of the main entrance of a skyscraper, with joyful voice too] Lamú !! HOW LONG !!! COME, COME !!
[Lamu, now so close to her, same voice] I thought that you were came back in Neptune.
[Oyuky, same voice] It was real but now I've came again on the Earth: now it's my second home.
[Lamú, same voice] What are you doing ?
[Oyuky, same voice] I'm waiting for 'titty'. Hi Ataru !!
[Ataru and Lamú, so much surprised] 'TITTY' ?!?
[Oyuky, same voice] Yes......oh, he's coming...... HELLO TITTY !!!!
[Mendo, so ashamed] OYUKY: HOW MANY TIMES I'VE TOLD TO YOU THAT YOU CANNOT CALL ME 'TITTY' IN PUBLIC ?!?

Ataru and Lamú were rolling on the floor, laughting.

[Mendo, swearing his katana and pointing it in face of Ataru] MOROBOSHI: I HAD TO IMAGINE !! WHERE THERE IS A TROUBLE, YOU ARE THE SOURCE !!!
[Ataru, even laughting so much] OH, FORGIVE ME 'TITTY' [and laughted again]
[Lamú, suspicious] Hi Mendo, how long.........but.....thi s isn't the location of my fashion group ?
[Mendo, now serious, passing an hand on his hairs] Well, sincerely, it's MINE fashion group. You have to know that the Shutaro's Holding....
[Lamú, so much suspicious] Let me know: so you're the main shareholder of...
[Mendo, serious] That's right.
[Lamú, now nervous, looking on his eyes with wrath] LISTEN TO ME, 'TITTY': NOW YOU COME BACK TO THE FASHION GROUP AND SAY TO THE DIRECTOR THAT HE COULDN'T HANDLE ME AS A SLAVE, EVEN IF HE'S PAYING ME SO MUCH !!! I WANT A LOTS OF DELAY ABOUT MY OBLIGATIONS AND..
[Mendo, worried] .....gh.....gh......ehm. ......Lamú-chan......I don't know if.....
[Lamú, with sadic voice] Darling has recorded your sweet scene with his cellphone: do you prefere that I'd share it over youtube ?!?
[Mendo, so much worried] EEEEEEEEEK !!!! Y........you d.....you don't........
[Oyuky, sweetly] Titty, please, give a little help to my friend.
[Mendo, rather repressed] All right, all right [now angry again] BUT STOP TO CALL ME 'TITTY' IN PUBLIC !!!
[Ataru, now so close to Oyuky] Oyuky, how long are on the Earth again ?
[Oyuky] Well, I'm just arrived. Why?
[Ataru, serious] You don't feel a strange sensation ?!? Like a shadow over us ?!?
[Oyuky, laughting so much] Ataru, you're wonderful !!! I wish you'll never change !!

[Ataru, talking on himself] .....but it's strange.......I feel.....really, I feel something strange on us.....
Now Ataru and Lamú were walking again on the street: around them, so much people was running and smiling.
Suddenly, a windblast lift up the skirt of a young cute woman: her sexy tanga was now showed to everybody.

[guy] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!
[guy] WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUL !!!
[guy] A VISION OF HEAVEN !!
[guy] THANKS GOD, NOW I KNOW THAT YOU EXIST !!

Well knowing the oversexed nature of Ataru, Lamú was preparing a great zap for him but she had to give up: for the first time in his life he wasn't interested at all to that 'show' !!!

[Lamú, huging more strictly Ataru] DARLING !!!
[Ataru, surprised] What ?
[Lamú, looking sweetly on his eyes] Now I know that I am really the only one for you  !!!
[Ataru, serious] Lamú.......you.........y ou just don't feel this strange sensation on you ??
[Lamú, now bored] DAAAAARLING !! A JOKE IS BEAUTIFUL WHEN IS SHORT !!!
[Ataru, serious] .....but..........I feel....
[Lamú, now bored] DAAAAARLING !! YOU'RE BORING ME !!! LOOK AROUND YOU: ALL THE PEOPLES ARE HAPPY !!! WHAT THE HELL OF STRANGE FEELING ?!?

[girls] LOOK !!!! LOOK OVER THERE !!! IS Lamú !!!
[boy] THE PRINCESS OF THE ONI !!
[girls] I WANNA AN AUTOGRAPH OF YOU !!
[guy] I WANNA A DATE WITH YOU !!

Just discovered, Lamú started to fly to avoid to be engulfed by that human stream and begun to sign a lots of autograph but, with the corner of her eyes, even watching what was doing Ataru (he was in fact amog a lots of cute girls).

[Ataru, grabbing a girl on his arm] You, please, say to me: don't feel a strange sensation on you??
[girl] Are you crazy ?!?
[Ataru, talking now to a boy] You, please, hold just for a moment: you arn't feeling a strange sensation ??
[boy] SURE, IT HAPPEN ALL THE TIME THAT I SEE HER ON TV AND ON THE NEWSPAPER !! She's beautiful, isn't it ?!?
[Ataru, serious] .....but..........I feel....like a shadow over us............really, I feel....
[Lamú, still in fly] Darling, I have to go or I'll be late for an important meeting. I'll call back when it will finish. See you later... [and flied away]

[guy]...she's gone [sigh]
[girl] she's so lovely ! [sigh]
[guy] she's so cute ! [sigh]
[girl] she's so gently ! [sigh]
[guy] she's so sexy ! [sigh]
[Ataru, talking to everybody] YOU !! LISTEN TO ME !!! I'M SURE THAT YOU ARN'T REALLY LOVING HER !!! DON'T YOU FEEL SOMETHING STRANGE ON THE AIR ?!?
[Lots of girlrs] What he's saying ?
[Lots of guys] He's crazy ??
[all the boys and the girls] HE'S MAD !!! WE HAVE TO PUNISH HIM !!! [and started to chase him]
[Ataru, still running].......WAIT !!!.......WAIT !! LISTEN TO ME........I'M SURE THAT THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE ON THE AIR !!!
[all the boys and the girls, still chasing him] HE'S MAD !!! WE HAVE TO PUNISH HIM !!! [and begun to sock and kick him so much]
[Ataru, now laying on the street, so much wounded, with great lump on his head, standing on a silly pose]....but........I'm sure .............I'm sure..........I feel like a shadow over us.......

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*) ...ehm..... this robot really exist: IT'S MADE WHERE I WORK !!
Here is one: http://www.roboticazucchetti.it/robotica/jsp/prodotto.jsp?prod_id=1038
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:35:53 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline kyo

• Big Fan
Re: TOO MUCH LOVE FOR LAMU'
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 04:08:56 AM »
YOU MADE THAT ????????????????

i'm impressd  ;D
"darling, you give too much thought to what is real and what is not, to what is true and what is false. I realize that is your way, but just this once, accept things as they are. Forego your control, your discipline. and take me with you.

lum plea to kyo final chapter of sins of the family.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 10:35:59 AM »
OT

Are you talking about the robot?

Well, not on my own (of course  ;D ): we are about 100 peoples in my "factory" but we have several divisions: robotics, IT, medics, ecc. ecc.

Maybe one day I'll realize a photo with Lamù and Ataru with the robot  ;D ;D

Coming back to the tale, prepare yourself: you'll see an Ataru AS NEVER SEEN !!!

STAY TUNED !!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 10:57:46 PM by Lum-chan »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 07:48:51 PM »
looking good so far, Giovane, hoping to see the rest ^_^

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 12:31:55 AM »
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR Lamú   

Chapter TWO: A SUDDEN 'CHANGE OF MIND' !!!

It's late night, all Tomobiki-cho is huged by the darkness and the arms of Morfeo.
The new mansion of Lamú and Ataru too.
Even if...
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEOHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA AAAAAARG !!!
[Lamú, just awake] I'm sorry [glup]....I'm sorry darling [gulp] but........[now breathing so deep and so loud] but now I'm really awake: I've did terrible dreams !!! Like a terrible trip without pose in an endelss night !! I've dreamt that I've found you.....
[Ataru, still crying for the pain but so angry] I DON'T MIND ABOUT YOUR DAMNED DREAMS !!! I DON'T MIND ABOUT YOUR ENDLESS NIGHTS !!! IF YOU JUST WANTS MY TEARS TRY TO DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN SQUEEZING ME EVERY TIME !!! I FEEL SO MUCH PAIN, YOU KNOW ?!?
[Lamú, now so much angry] Darling.....no.......... .....BAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA !!!!! [and gave him a great zaps]
[Ataru, so burnied] gh............gh........ ....gh....
[Lamú, even so angry] Well, now I'm REALLY sure that this is the reality [and turned in bed on the other side].
[Ataru, even so burnied, standing in a silly pose] D.......d.........damned alieeeeeeeeeeeen !!!
[Early morning, now they are having breakfast]

[Lamú, with sweet voice] Darling, forgive me: this night I was wery scared and....
[Ataru, even so burnied, with bored voice] I know, I know, I know......
[Oscar 2] BEEP !!! LONG DISATANCE INCOMING CALL !!! BEEP !!!
[Lamú, waking up and flying upstairs] Darling, please, could you answer ? I'm too late today !! If someone is looking for me say that I've already went to the studios to do a service.
[Ataru] Oscar, please, give me the phone.
[Oscar 2] BEEP !!!
[Ataru, talking on the phone] Hell'?!? BENTEN, HOW LONG !!! ...what ?!? ... [with strange voice] Oh, no: she has gone....... eh ?!? [now rather angry] NO, SHE'S STILL HERE !!! [now rather bored] She has gone to the studios to do another damned service.....what ?!? 'Grudge' on her ?!? [now angry]YES, SO MUCH !!! [now neutral] A coffe togheter ?!? ..........if you like.........

From upstairs Lamú was listening the conversation....... AND GET WORRIED: ATARU THAT ANSWER WITH JUST A NEUTRAL 'IF YOU LIKE' TO AN OPEN INVITATION FROM A SO CUTE GIRL ?!?
'I want to call her later' was her tought, 'maybe I could need her help' [and flied away]
Late in the evening, inside a bar, Benten was sit down on a table, having a big glass of bear.
[Lamú, whispering] Benten ?!?
[Benten, suspicious] ....who are you?
[Lamú, taking away her sun glasses] Hey, you don't recognize your old friend ?!?
[Benten, surprised]Lamú.......what......... ....what the hell of dress ?!?
[Lamú, now setting in front of her] Sometimes I'm trying to avoid the 'affect' of my fans.
[Benten, now with clear voice] I bemoan the time that you were wearing your usual bikini....
[Lamú, with worried voice] Benten, I have to ask you something about...
[Benten, same voice]...about you 'darling' ?!? I was waiting for this question.
[Lamú, more worried] Really ?!? Why ?!?
[Benten] Well, he's strange as ever been (even if is so hard to remember just a second when Ataru was normal in his whole life). This morning I belived that he would try to touch me or kiss me in every way (as usual) but he just asked me a silly thing.
[Lamú, suspicious] He has asked to you if you were feeling something of strange in the air ? Like a shadow over us ?!?
[Benten] I'm not so original, isn't it ? [and finished to drink the beer]
[Lamú, whispering] I need an help from you.............please, come more close........I was wondering if you.........
[Benten, getting up so worried] YOU CANNOT ASK THIS ONE TO ME !!!
[Lamú, looking her sweetly, with little voice] Please............rememb er our friendship........
[Benten, so much worried] GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... [now with clear voice]
[Late evening; Lamú and Ataru are in the mansion, outside is raining so much: he's set on an armchair, typing something on a laptop]

[Lamú, yawning] Darling, is too late.......why don't you come to bed ?!? [now huging him sweetly, talking with sweet voice]......this night is so cold.........I need some heat.....
[Ataru, watching the laptop] Have you seen how much are increased the sellings of all the things for what you've did almost one service ?!?
[Lamú, yawning again]......you're so boring !!!!
[Ataru, with clear voice] Lamú, please, answer to me seriously: really you don't you feel anything of strange over us ?!? [and closed the laptop]
[Lamú, with bored voice] Yeah...... that you've came back heartcold as ususal with me.
[Ataru, now getting angry] All the people are thinking that I'm becoming crazy [now screaming] BUT I'M SERIOUS !!! I FEEL A MENACE OVER US !!! A DARK MENACE OVER US, LIKE A SHADOW !!!!
[Lamú, now angry too] DAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, YOU'RE BORING AND DREARY TOO !! WHY YOU'RE KEEPING UP THIS SCENE ?!?
[Ataru, now with warth, giving a punch on the laptop] I'M NOT AN ACTOR !!! I JUST CANNOT CONCIVE WHY NOBODY FEEL THE SAME THAT I'M FEELING !!! BUT DON'T WORRY, I'LL FIGHT ON MY OWN !! [now suspicious]........listen.........
[Lamú, so much bored] What I have to listen ?!? It's raining ! It's a beautiful sound !!!
[Ataru, worried] IT'S OVER US !!! RIGHT NOW !!!! [and started to run on the stairs to go upstairs]
[Lamú, flying behind him] DARLING, WHERE YOU'RE GOING ?!?

Ataru opened the large window of the upstair room next to their bedroom and went off: it was a very bad night, with so much rain (that was falling on him) and windblast.

[Ataru, screaming with wrath] I KNOW THAT YOU'RE HERE !!! I FEEL YOU !!! MAYBE I'M THE ONLY ONE BUT IT DOESN'T MATER: I'LL FIGHT YOU ON MY OWN !!! ARE YOU HEARING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!? COME ON !!! COME TRUE !!! STOP HIDING AND FIGHT AS A MAN !!! ARE YOU HEARING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ?!?

Nothing answered to him but the rain, who was still falling.
[Late night]
[Ataru, so ill] EEEEEEEEEEEET.........TC HOOOOOOOO !!!
[Lamú, so bored, covering him with another cover] Have you ever heard that the bad cold of this season choose only the morons as you ?!?
[Ataru, even with snuff]... now he has gone......but I'm still feeling his shadow....
[Lamú, yawning] ....all right, all right, it has gone........now try to sleep and stop boring me.
The next day Ataru was wandering on the park of Tomobiki but someone, rather hidden, was following him: it was Benten, dressed with jeans clohtes and sun glasses.

'All right', was thinking, 'I don't like at all to do this kind of thing but I have to do'.

She waited so long until saw a beautiful girl, with a short skirt, walking in front of Ataru, so she begun to run so fast and, when was in front of her, with a quick move of her hand, lift up the skirt: now the slips of the girl were showed, for the joy of everybody !!!
... EXCEPT ATARU, THAT WAS STILL STAYING SO INSENSIBLE !!!

'He's bad as ever been' was her thought, 'let's intensify the action' !!!

After another long wait she saw another girl doing footing: when she was so close to him Benten did her a little chip, so she felt on the arms of Ataru.

[Girl, so embarassed] Oh........I.........I'm sorry !!!
[Ataru, so absent] DON'T WORRY...

'Oh my God, he's really bad !!!' was the thinking of Benten: 'all right, I'll do an extreme assay'.

After another long wait Benten saw another cute girl walking on the same street and when she was so close to him she started to rum behind them and did a large clap on his back from the side of Ataru.

[Girl, looking Ataru so worried] HEY, YOU !!!!
[Ataru, even absent].... sorry ?!?
[Girl, with a strange expression] YOU..................YOU .............YOU........ ..YOU'RE SO AUDACIOUS !!! I LOVE SO MUCH THE AUDACIOUS MEN !!!
[Ataru, even absent] I'M SORRY, THERE IS A MISUNDERSTANDING [and walked away]

'NO ! NO ! NO !! IT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE !!!! IT CANNOT BE POSSIBLE' was the thought of Benten: 'ATARU HAS BECAME INSENSIBLE TO THE GIRLS' ?!?

On the othe side, in his mind, Ataru was thinking: 'I FEEL YOU.......I FEEL YOU OVER ME' !!!

Now he was walking on the street of the center, still wandering: a lots of peoples were running and running from shop to shop, everyone was carrying on him a lots of cases.
In the end Ataru set in front of one boutique, who was full of the photos of Lamú: it seemed that he was searching a sort of concentration...
Still hidden, Benten was looking on him and.....
...after some minutes....
.... SUDDENLY, WITH A SILLY EXPRESSION ON HIS FACE (as the people around him), HE BEGUN TO RUN FROM SHOP TO SHOP, TOGHETER WITH THE REST OF THE PEOPLE, AND STARTED TO BUY ANY KIND OF MATERIAL WHO WAS LINKED TO THE PHOTOS OF Lamú.

But the worse was that ALL THE THINGS WERE FEMALE DRESS OR ACCESSORIALS OR COSMETICS !!!

Watching the scene, Benten had an heart attack !!! She was so surprised and shocked at the same time !!!

But after some minutes Ataru came back to normal and discovered that was holding an incredible quantity of cases !!!

So depressed, he decided to come back to the park and set on a bench.

[Kokeru, suddenly appeared, running to join Ataru] SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR !!!!
[Benten, talking to himself] Who is this one ?!?
[Kokeru, now sit in the bench too, so close to Ataru] I was thinking of you since a long time, how are you ?!?
[Ataru, wondering] Kokeru, are you feeling something strange in the air ?
[Kokeru, wondering too] What ?!?........well......now that you are asking to me..............yeah, I feel something....
[Ataru, with clear voice] REALLY ?!?!?!
[Kokeru, even with clear voice] YEAH !!! IT HAPPEN WHEN I'M SO CLOSE TO YOU !!!
[Ataru, rather whispering, with a tired bird of his hand] Mavaffanculo.
[Kokero, wondering again] What about all those cases ?!?
[Ataru, so bored] A lots of inutile things !!! You can take them with you ?!?
[Kokeru, so happy] TH..........THOSE ONES ARE ALL FOR ME ?!? SUGAAAAAAAAAAAAR, I HAVN'T EVER RECEIVED SO MUCH GIFT IN MY WHOLE LIFE !!!!

Watching the scene, Benten was seriously scared !!!!

[Kokeru, wondering] But why you've decide to do this 'crazy shopping' ?!?
[Ataru, so depressed] Well........I'm trying to discover something of strange that I feel in the air.......but.....but I think that I've choosen the wrong way......
[Kokeru, with srange sweet voice] Suuuuuuuuuugar, you're deluding me: you have to do the same as we do in the pubblicity !! You cannot run behind a mistery, IT'S THE MISTERY THAT HAVE TO RUN BEHIND OF YOU !!! This is our first rule !!
[Ataru, now surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Kokeru, now worried] Sugar, you're worring me !!!
[Ataru, now huging him] THAAAAAAAAANKS !!!! THANKS A LOT !!!! I'VE EVER KNEW THAT YOU WERE A GOOD BOY !!
[Kokeru, so touched] SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGAR !!! TODAY YOU'RE MAKING ME SO HAPPY !!!!

'ALL RIGHT, THIS IS THE FINAL EVIDENCE' was the thought of Bente, 'NOW I HAVE TO CALL Lamú'.

[Late in the evening, in a bar, Lamú and Benten are set on a table, having an ice cream]

[Benten, with serious voice] Lamú, HOW LONG YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD SEX WITH YOUR 'DARLING' ?!?
[Lamú, so much angry] THIS IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[Benten, same voice] In fact this is YOUR own business !!! [now whispering to her] I've got a lots of evidences about him sudden..........ehm ..........'change of mind' !!

[Lamú, wondering] What ?!? 'A sudden change of mind' ?!?

[Benten, with grave voice] Lamú,  I THINK THAT YOUR 'DARLING' IS BECOMING A GAY !!!

Hearing this, Lamú laughted so much.

[Lamú, still laughting] Oh, that's impossible: his oversexed nature is totally oriented on the female sex !! I know him, I know him TOO MUCH !!!
[Benten, rather angry] ALL RIGHT, IF YOU DON'T BELIVE ME YOU'LL BELIVE TO THE PHOTOS THAT I'VE DID HIM !!!

For every situation that she've caused during the day she've took a photo with the cellphone.
Whatching them, Lamú became totally yellow !!!

[Lamú, scared] OH.....................O H....................... ..OH MY GOD !!!
[Benten, now wondering] Have you did him recently something of worse ?!? Have you had with him some strong strifes ?!? Have you recently contradicted him so much ?!?
[Lamú, scared] WELL...................E HM........ EhR....
[Benten, now with clear voice] IF ALL YOUR ANSWERS ARE 'YES' I THINK THAT IS BETTER THAT YOU RETHINK TO THE HELL THAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM !!! MAYBE YOU COLD BE STILL IN TIME TO STOP HIM !!!
[Lamú, now angry] MIND YOUR BUSINESS !!!
[Benten, now with clear voice] All right, all right. I think that my 'mission' is over.
[Lamú, now with sadic voice] Talking about 'PRIVATE' business............IS TRUE THAT YOU'RE STILL VIRGIN ?!?!
[Benten, screaming out of her soul] MIND YOUR DAMNED BUSINESS [and throwed the ice cream on his face, than walked away].

'All right, she's still virgin' whas the first thought of Lamú [and dried her face with a tovel].

But the second one was more serious....

'D........DARLING: IT'S TRUE ?!? ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT ME ?!? WH......WHY YOU WANT TO DO THIS ONE TO ME ?!? OH GOD............. I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS !!! I HAVE TO RESCUE HIM !!! I HAVE TO BE MORE KIND WITH HIM !!! I HAVE TO STOP TO MAKE SUFFER HIM WHEN I FEEL THE LACK OF THAT DAMNED DRUG !!! NOW I KNOW: ALL IS DUE TO MY FAULT !!! NOW I HAVE TO RESCUE HIM, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:37:10 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
    • Storm Resources Forum (your mobile edge)
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2008, 09:13:45 PM »
you are doing great, congratz :)
but i would suggest one thing: it seems all the stories are linked, but, why not organizing them? i mean, like in a book, or a movie trilogy, what comes first from there stories, and then, keep the timeline running :)
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2008, 09:39:21 PM »
I'm glad that you like the tale  _/-\o_  _/-\o_

... ehm... about the "organization", you can find here the whole plan of the "10th unofficial urusei yatsura' season",

The KEYSTROKE of everything (of course) is A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 11:49:43 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2008, 01:28:39 AM »
yes, i got that one, really good work :)
tnx for the link, man :)
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 01:43:41 AM »
I can't imagine what's gonna happen in the next chapter... well I can... but I keep laughing before I can finish the thought...

URUSEI YATSURA EPISODES!!! At www.youtube.com/Neo1Fox & www.veoh.com/users/NeoYatsura

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2008, 11:39:44 PM »
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR Lamú   

Chapter THREE: 'ACTION-GAY-MANIAC-MAN' ?!?.

[Lamú, disoriented] So far........so good........so what ?
[Lamú, kindly] Yes, I will fly my soul...
[Lamú, crying] LET ME EXIT !!! LET ME EXIT !!! LET ME EXIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!
[Lamú, surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? And........and I.....I have to........
[Lamú, SCREAMING OUT IN PAIN] NO ! NO ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhrrrgh.. ...
... AND GET AWAKE !!!

She's in their bed, so wet of cold sweat.

[Lamú, talking to herself, beating punches on the bed] STUPID, STUPID, STUPID !! [now crying, huged to her knees] HOW MUCH DOES IT COST ONE FAULT !!! [now waking up, wondering] ... Darling ? Where is darling ?

She flied downstairs but all the rooms where dark and silent.

[Lamú, talking to a robot] Oscar !! Oscar !!
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! Oscar 4 ready !
[Lamú, same situation] Where is darling ?
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! In the garage.
[Lamú, surprised] Why ? What's is doing ?
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! Not saied ! BEEP ! He ordered me some kilos of plasticine and a glass.
[Lamú, still surprised] Whaaaaat ? Why ?
[Oscar 4] BEEP ! Not saied !

She flied silently until the door of the garage....
.... AND GET SHOCKED !!!

[Lamú, worried] OH NO !!! ANOTHER FAKE AWAKING !!!

But this time was different: she watched a poster on the wall and saw that was able to read it. (*)
This meant that she was really awake....
.... AND GET SHOCKED AGAIN !!!

ATARU, IN FRONT OF A GLASS, WAS TRYING TO WEAR HER USUAL STABBIED BIKINI !!

[Ataru, talking to himself, wearing all the things, one by one] So....... let's see...... I can begin from... THE BOOTS......ghghghghghgh. ...so strict but......it could work.....then........... ..THE BRA !!! I have to stuff until it get the right size......then.........T HE SILP !!.....ehm.........this one is impossible  to wear for me !!! This is not my size, that's right !! And it's impossible that i can reduce so much..........EVEN FOR ANTHROPOMORPHIC REASONS !! The only way out is to increase all the rest a little but.....in this case.....it wouldn't seems so real....
[Lamú, hidden behind the door, peeping and talking to herself] OH... OH MY GOD !!! HE'S REALLY BECOMING A GAY !!! AND ALL BECAUSE OF ME !! BECAUSE OF MY FAULTS !!
[Ataru, same situation] Well, tomorrow I'll start this work.... YAAAAAAAAWN......[scratching a little his head] now it's better to go to bed..

Hearing it, Lamú flied back in their bed: when Ataru went into the bedroom she was totally covered, as was still sleeping.
He dressed his pajama and entered in the bed, ignoring her totally.
A little tear felt from her eyes
[Early in the morning: it's a beautiful day, sunrays are entering from the large windos on the bedroom; a lots of birds are tweeting outside; Ataru is still sleeping, snoring so much].

[Lamú, with sweet, gentle voice] Darling.....
[Ataru, awaking] YAAAAAAAAAAWN ! .[now with only an eye opened]....nan-da ?
[Lamú, same voice, with a wonderful smile and closed eyes] GOOD MORNING, DARLING !!!

She was holding a large hod with  two cups of chocolate, some brioches and two glass of orange juice.

[Lamú, same situation] Beware darling, this cup is mine: is full of chili pepper !! [and put the hod on the bed, then flied so close to him]
[Ataru, so absent] All right. [and begun to eat, ignoring her]
[Lamú, having the cup of chocolate but looking at him] What are you going to do today ?
[Ataru, eating and drinking fast as usual, rather imbarassed] ... ehm.........a little work.....
[Lamú, wondering] Have you finally found a new work ?
[Ataru, rather nervous] NO, YOU KNOW THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME !!
[Lamú, now worried] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? WHY ?
[Ataru, now really nervous] BECAUSE I'VE BEEN 'BLACKLISTED' !!! I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT ANYONE, RIGHT NOW, COULD REFUSE TO GIVE ME A WORK FOR THE NEXT FIVE YEARS !!! [getting up] Now excuse me, I have something to do [and started to dress himself]
[Lamú, even worried but trying to have a kind voice] D........darling......ar e........are you still feeling that strange situation ? Remember? 'The shadow....'
[Ataru, even nervous] YEAH !! RIGHT NOW !! [and went off from the bedroom, without saying just a little 'tank you' to her]

Totally ignored for all the time, Lamú started to cry, trying to hide the face on the cushion.
The rest of the day was so flat: some ordinary work for her, a misterious activity for him into the garage.
The next day, on the main hall of Tomobiki' shopping center, a new article regarding Lamú where set in the principal place.
A lots of peoples (ANYONE WITH A SILLY SMILE ON THE FACE) were around it.

[girl, curious] Look at this....
[girl, curious too] That's incredible....
[guy, curios] Equal to the real one !!!
[guy, curious] IT SEEMS THE REAL ONE !!!

A GREAT DOLL, EQUAL TO Lamú (IN HER USUSAL OUTFIT) IN ANY DETAILS, WAS CAPTURING THE ATTENTION OF EVERYBODY !!

[girl, curious] She's perfect !!!
[guy, curious] She's really perfect in any case !!! [now talking to a salegirl] MIIIIIIIIIIIIIS ?!?
[salegirl] Here I am !!
[guys and girls] WHAT IS THIS DOLL ? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST ?!?

'Oh my God', was the thought to the salegirl, 'who had ever seen this new article' ?!?

[salegirl] ....ehm.......I think.......ehm...... I think that this is like a sample....

[guy] Can it move ?!? What it can do ??!

'Oh my God', was the thought to the salegirl, 'what I would have to say' ?!?

[salegirl, touching a finger of the doll] Well........I think that...............that. ....

THE DOLL BEGUN TO SING !!!

[Doll] 'Ammari sowasowa shinaide / Anata wa itsudemo kyorokyoro / Yosomi o suru no wa yamete yo / Watashi ga dare yori ichiban / Suki yo... suki yo... suki yo'.....

[girl] SO LOVELY !!!
[girl] SO CUTE !!!
[guy, excited] I WANNA HAVE A PRIVATE Lamú THAT SAYS 'I LOVE YOU' ALL FOR ME !!!
[guy, excited too] I TOO
[guy, excited too] I TOO
[guy, excited too] I TOO, HOW MUCH IT COST ?!?

[VOICE SUDDENLY ARRIVED] SHUT UP !!! EVERYBODY !!

A big man, all dressed in black but the white chemise, wearing sun glasses, suddenly appeared.
Hearing and watching it, all the people held in his place, so scared.

[M.I.B.] THIS IS MINE [and took the dool from its place]
[salegirl, so ashamed, with trembling voice] ....ehm.......gentleman. ....ehm........you would have to pay for it !!!

The man throwed her a lots of money (SO MUCH MONEY), put the doll inside a van, then disappeared.
The trip was so long but, in the end, the van arrived inside a garage.
The M.I.B. took the doll and put it inside a room, then disappeared behind a door.
After some minutes he came back with another one M.I.B.

[M.I.B.1] This isn't one of our articles....
[M.I.B.2] Is better to call the master.... [now talking on a cellphone] MASTER !!! I THINK THAT WE'RE HAVING SOME TROUBLES....
['Master', talking on the cellphone with a misterious loud scratching voice] What kind of troubles ?
[M.I.B.2, same situation] Here is a strange article: a great doll of Lamú but we're sure that isn't one of ours....
['Master', same voice] SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SPY US !! PROCEED AS USUAL !!!

The two M.I.B. took their guns and begun to shoot on the dool: after few seconds it was totally destroyed !!!

[M.I.B.2, talking again on the cellphone] We've destroyed it, nothing of strange to report.
['Master', same voice] mmmmmmh..... all right: you can continute with your work.
[M.I.B.2, talking to the other M.I.B.] All right, no more alarm: we can come back to our work as usual [and disappeared, both, behind the door]

...GRABBED TO THE CEILING, ATARU, WAS NOW BREATHING !!!
HE WAS INSIDE THE DOLL AND CAME OUT JUST IN TIME !!!

[Ataru, now on the floor again, talking to himself - <<BUT FORGETTING SOMETHING>>] Brrrrrr, just one more second and I could become a strainer........so, let's see what's behind this door.

He opened it just a little and....
......WAS SHOCKED: INSIDE A GREAT HOVEL, A LOTS OF MISTERIOUS MACHINES WERE CLONATING ANY SORT OF ARTICLES REGARDIN Lamú !!!

[Ataru, even talking to himself - << STILL FORGETTING SOMETHING >>] OH.... OH MY GOD !! THEY'RE CLONATING ALL THE THINGS THAT I'VE BOUGHT JUST FEW DAYS AGO !!! AND EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING THAT REMIND Lamú !!!! AND......AND NOW I FEEL SO MUCH THAT STRANGE SENSATION !!! I'VE GOT THEM !!! THIS HOVEL IS THE SOURCE OF THE MISTERY !!!

[M.I.B.1] I FEEL THAT SOMEONE IS SPYING US JUST NOW !!
[M.I.B.2] COME ON CATCH HIM !!

Hearing it, Ataru (<<STILL FORGETTING SOMETHING>>) was scared so went outdoor, climbed over a wall and felt into a desert courtyard: there weren't any corner to be hidden so climbed over the next wall and felt into a large garden, where was able to hide himself into a great bush.
After a long wait he realized that the men in black had gave up to search for him, so went off the bush and....

[LOTS OF GIRLS, SCARED SO MUCH] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEK !!
[ATARU, SCARED TOO] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! WHAT'S GOING ON ?!?

After few seconds he realized: HE WAS INSIDE THE GARDEN OF A FEMALE COLLEGE, TOTALLY NAKED !!!
IN FACT, TO BE ABLE TO HIDE HIMSELF INSIDE THE DOLL, HE WAS FORCED TO STAY NAKED !!!

[LOTS OF GIRLS, SCARED SO MUCH] A MANIAC !!! A MANIAC !!! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE !!! SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE !!!

'I......I HAVE TO FIND A DIVERSION........QUICKLY' was the thought of Ataru, now worried.

...and, in fact.....after few seconds....

[ATARU, RUNNING NAKED BEHIND THE GIRLS, WITH A LARGE SMILE ON HIS FACE] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!! COME ON, LET'S GO OUT FOR A DATE !!!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAAAAATE !!!!

All the girls disappeared immediatly, lost in fear: in this way Ataru could catch some dress spreaded to dry, dressed himself (THEY WERE FEMALE DRESS) and disappeared, climbing over the wall.
After a long travel, Ataru finally entered in their mansion, from the main access.

[Oscar 1] BEEP !! PRIVACY VIOLATION DETECTED !!!
[Ataru] Oscar, it's me: don't you recognize me ?
[Oscar 1] BEEP !! DARLING !! BEEP !! ALLOWED !! BEEP !! REGRETFUL !!! [and disappeared]
BUT, IN THE MEANTIME, HE SENT ALSO A FILE TO A NOTORIOUS CELLPHONE...
... Lamú was having lunch with Benten, Oyuky and Mendo when received that file on the cellphone.
Wiewing it she got a pissed espression on her face, then became totally yellow: IT WAS A SHORT FILM (advising of a privacy violation) SHOWING ATARU DRESSED IN FEMALE CLOTHES (WITHOUT BOXERS !!!!) ENTERING FROM THE MAIN ACCESS.
She felt down with an heavy thump !!

[Oyuky, worried] Oh my God....
[Mendo, worried] Lamú-chan, what's going on ?!?
[Benten, worried] Lamú !!! Lamú !! How are you ?!? How are you ?!?
{Lamú, now waking up but with a trembling voice] D......don't worry.......I'm only..... so tired...
[Bente, rather bored] Lamú, please, say us the truth.
[Lamú, dropped on her knees now crying so much, with large mouth opened] WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! I'M SO DEPRESSED !!! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAH !!!!
[Mendo, wondering] ...ehm....someone please could explain also to us what's going on ?!?

[Lamú, same situation] MY DARLING HAS BECAME A GAY !!!!!!!!!!

[Oyuky and Mendo, surprised so much] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Benten, with grave voice] That's true.
[Mendo, getting scared] That's impossible: since I've knews him he was everyday looking to have a date with a new girl.
[Benten, with grave voice] Well, it's  better that you rethink to Moroboshi: some days ago I've throwed on his arms almost three young cute girls and....
[Mendo, getting more scared].......'AND'.....
[Benten, even with grave voice]..........HE IGNORED THEM TOTALLY !!!! HE WASN'T INTERESTED AT ALL ON EVERY WOMAN !!! ON THE CONTRARY, HE HUGED AN UNKNOWN BOY !!!
[Oyuky, getting scared too] Benten, are you sure ?!? You could confuse Ataru with another one who looks like him...
[Benten, same voice] That's impossible: I've seen him with my eyes; plus, I've recorded on my cellphone every situation: you can see with your own eyes [and showed them the photos]
[Oyuky, so scared] That's........that's terrible !!!
[Mendo, scared too] THAT'S ABOMINABLE !!! MOROBOSHI WAS ALREADY A LECHEROUS BOY, NOW I CANNOT IMAGE WHAT HE COULD BE !!!

[Lamú, still crying desperately] WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! IT WAS ALREADY HUMILIATING TO BE BETRAYED EVERY TIME WITH A DIFFERENT GIRL BUT......BUT NOW.........NOW I KNOW THAT I'M REALLY NOTHING FOR HIM !!!! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, WHAT I'M FAULTIIIIIIIIIING ?!? WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA !!!! I HAVE TO SAYYYYYYYYYY !!!! I HAVE TO SAY WHAT' MY FAUUUUUUUUUUULT !!!! WAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!

[Oyuky, huging Lamú, with kind voice] Lamú, dear, you have to be strong......
[Benten, huging Lamú too, with kind voice too] You've to react....
[Mendo, with kind voice too] ....and maybe to begin to think to left him !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)

(*) Many thanks to sidzero for this suggest  _/-\o_
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:38:32 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 03:00:16 AM »
interesting! O.o
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 03:22:26 AM »
If this happened, I guarantee that everyone would laugh their azz off:

Lamu, Oyuki, Benten, and Mendou finally confront Ataru about this. Ataru obvious would debate that he's not gay. Continues debate after they show them the photo evidence and he goes "Want me to prove I'm not gay?!?!" and then takes Lamu into another room, Oyuki, Benten, and Mendou not allowed to come.

tick tock, time passes

Lamu and Ataru come back. Lamu replies "Definitely not gay ^-^' "

XD

Offline sidzero

• Psychotic Fan
    • www.sidzero.com
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 03:25:06 AM »
Lamu and Ataru come back. Lamu replies "Definitely not gay ^-^' "

There are a slight few things in this world that deserve the highest honor of being "teh awesome". If something like that ever happened, I believe that it would very much qualify.
Excuse me, have you seen my mind? I seem to have misplaced it...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 03:41:20 AM »
Now normally in UY that situation could never happen but since this story has been written such that the characters are different enough, I think that it fits well and is comedic.

One of the funniest things I've ever heard was from a show called "How I Met Your Mother" and it happened when one guy had earned the right to slap another guy. This was a year before and the time for slapping was at hand. The guy decided to let the slappee know he would be slapped during thanksgiving dinner, throughout the episode he's brining up all these slap things like "That's just a slap in the face" and such. Here's the comedic part, I swear it's just the way he says it:

Slapper shows off his paper turkey cutout line to slappee. "Check these out, its neat cause they're turkey's... but they are also hands... because tonight we're gonna have turkey... and then I'm gonna slap you in the face... :)"

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2008, 11:22:06 PM »
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR Lamú   

Chapter FOUR: YOU ARE INEFFICACIOUS WITH ME !!

A gentle knoking on a door.

[Sakura is set on a chair on his room inside the Tomobiki' School]

[Sakura, clear voice] Come on, it's open.
[Lamú, with trembling voice] Sakura, are you ?
[Sakura, now with joyful voice] Lamú !!! COME IN, DEAR !!! [and huged gently] How do you feel now ?
[Lamú, same voice] Better....even if........I prefere to forget the dreams of the last nights.....for all the rest....I'm so happy to be here again: I feel so much nostalgia of the 'old times'. Now I think that the school would be quiet.
[Sakura, same voice] Well, it won't be ever so quiet, but I've to say that there isn't any parallel with the 'Mythic 2-4 Classroom'. New guys and new girls are entered this years, so much new loves are started and finished but nothing would be the same and......DO YOU WANT TO KNOW ?!? EVERYBODY IS FEELING THE MISSING OF ATARU (except prof. Onsen, of course [and giggled]) !! You've to say how many written on the walls are saying 'Moroboshi, where are you?'
[Lamú, with the same voice] ... ehm.....I'd like to talk with you about my darling....
[Sakura, now with grave voice] Mmmmmmh, when you're using this tone of voice you arn't carry on me good news. The past year you were worried for him because you were thinking that he could have a tumor, what's on now?
[Lamú, same voice] Well...now is.......'so strange'......
[Sakura, same voice] I think that he hadn't ever been normal for just one second but I feel you so depressed so, please, tell me the whole history from the beginning.
[Lamú, same voice] Well...you know....now we live on our own.....with my job I've earned so much money that I was finally able to build an 'home sweet home'......that's what I was thinking, of course.....in the beginning he appeared to like it....but.....suddenly he has begun to be strange: he's always saying that he feels 'a shadow over him', than he stopped to be interested on any woman....
[Sakura, surprised] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?
[Lamú, now crying so much] SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I THINK HE'S BECOMING A GAY !!! [and dropped on her knees, still crying, huging the face on them]
[Sakura, so shocked but caressing her on the head gently] Well, that's a news, really !!! But.....how can say this ?!? Have you any evidence of it ?!?
[Lamú, sharing her cellphone] LOOK !!! Look at those photos !!!
[Sakura, watching the photos so worried] Oh.... Oh my God !!!!
[Lamú, with a lots of sighs] ....and.....last night........[sigh] I've seen him......[sigh].....hidden in the garage that......[sigh].....THAT WAS WEARING MY BIKINI !!!!! [and cried ] WAHAAAAAAAAAA !!!
[Sakura, TOP worried] [GULP !!!] What........what a disgust !!!!
[Lamú, with eyes full of tears, watching her, with trembling voice] Sakura, what you would do if you were on my place ?
[Sakura, so disoriented] [GULP !!] ....well...... now that you make me think.......ehm....... SURE, THIS ONE !!!
[Lamú, waking up, now with clear voice] Have you got a good idea ?
[Sakura, with grave voice] I don't know but.......if I was you.........I'D TRY TO PLAY A VERY LAST CARD !!!
[Lamú, curious] What do you mean ?
[Sakura, same voice] I think I'd have a meeting with him: looking for a place with the right atmosphere, having a relaxing time with him and, in the end, I'd like to learn from his live voice the truth. THIS WOULD BE THE LAST CHANCE: no troubles, no more misurunderstandings, no more jokes !! HE SHALL HAVE TO SLAP ON YOUR FACE THE TRUTH, ONCE FOR ALL, IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT !!!
[Lamú, now with trembling voice again] ....and......what if I won't like his truth ?!?
[Sakura, with gentle voice] Lamú, you're simply unforgivable [and huged her kindly]
As he used to do during the last days, Ataru was wandering on the main streets of Tomobiki, watching all that peoples that (EVEN WITH A SILLY SMILE ON THEIR FACE) were buying anything was regarding Lamú.
'I FEEL YOU', was his thinking, 'I FEEL YOU AS EVER BEFORE !!! IT'S INUTILE THAT YOU'RE STILL HIDDEN, I FEEL YOU !!! AND NOW I KNOW ALSO WHERE YOU ARE !!!'
Suddenly his cellphone rang.

[Ataru, watching his cellphone] Eh ?!? An hidden number ?!? GEE !! MAYBE IS ONE OF MY FANS !!! [now with sweet voice] Hell'oooooo'?
[Lamú, talking from the with trembling voice]....darling...
[Ataru, so worried, talking on the cellphone] EEEEEEEEEK !! Lamú ! [now rather angry] DAMNED ALIEN: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] I have to see you.
[Ataru, same situation, with normal voice] Why ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] Please, PLEASE: I have to see you.....
[Ataru, same situation] Where ?!?
[Lamú, same situation] Please, come back home: I'll send you a taxy who will bring you to me this evening. [now sweetly] Ciao darling [and closed up]

'What a strange request' was his first thought.....
....but...
....after some seconds......
... he dialed another cellphone number.

[Ataru, talking to the cellphone] Hell' ?!?
Late in the evening the taxi arrived to the main entrance of their mansion: Ataru was still there.

[Ataru, entering inside the car, talking to the taxi driver] ...ehm....do you know where are we going to go ?
[Taxi driver] Of course but someone had saied to me to keep the secret !!!
[Ataru, curious] 'Someone' ? Is a man.... [now excited] or a woman ?
[Taxi driver] A WONDERFUL WOMAN !!! And she've saied also that you've to wear this clothes.
[Ataru, surprised] HERE ?!?
[Taxi driver] Don't worry, the glasses of my taxi are specials: nobody can say who is inside.
[Ataru, normal again]....in this case...
After a long travel the taxi stopped in front of a notorious place: IT WAS IN FRONT OF THE TOKYO TOWER !!!
Ataru was now wearing an elegant, formal cloth.

[Ataru, surprised, coming down from the taxi] ...ehm.....Are....are you sure that....that this is..
[Taxi driver] 100% sure !!! And don't worry, this travel is already payed !!! Sayonara mister [and disappeared]

Now an elegant maitre was standing in front of him

[Maitre] Ataru Moroboshi, isn't it?
[Ataru, still surprised] It's me...
[Maitre] Please, if you would just follow me...

They went inside an elevator, that begun to climb up so fast.
The hair was so wark, the Sun was already overpassed, large fleck of red were blotching the horizon and, as an unestimable, lighting and precious diamond, one star was already shining in the sky.
It was the beginning of one of the last night of that springtime....
At the top of the tower there were an exclusive restaurant: when the elevator arrived in front of it Ataru made some steps to enter inside but the maitre showed him a different way.

[Maitre] Please, if you would follow me I'll introduce on our priv'e.
Ataru was so charmed in front of all that mistery..
... that became clear after few minutes, when the last door were opened.
The maitre introduced him into a great, sumptuos, desert hall.

[Lamú, in the center of the room, with a great smile and joyful voice] WELCOME, DARLING !!
[Ataru, whatching her, unbreathing, standing in a silly pose] ... GH.....GH.....GH.......G H..........

He woundn't never had to admit it but was excited at the maximum level: Lamú was wearing a long, black, elegant cloth, full of shining glitters, who let discovered her arms and her back and, due to a long slit on her left side, one leg.

[Lamú, flying to huge him, with joyful voice] DAAAARLING, YOU CAN BREATH !!
[Ataru, rather shocked] L........Lamú........... ..wh......wh........gh.. ...gh.......gh.......w.. .......what....
[Lamú, same situation] Darling, I wanted to make you a surprise [and tried to huge him]
[Ataru, so scared] WAAAAAAAAH !!!! Lamú....don't........DON'T HUGE ME SO STRICTLY !!!
[Lamú, rather depressed].... why ?!?
[Ataru, now breathing] Well.......I will explain later...... [now with clear voice] You look so cute !!
[Lamú, now with joyful voice again, turning slowly to herself] Do you like me ?
[Ataru, same voice] ...and........why this surprise ?!?
[Lamú, same voice] I had a great desire to stay with you in peace and harmony, so far from the noises of the work and of the rest of the world. [Now flying so close to the window] LOOK !!! THIS IS REALLY A WINDOW ON THE WORLD !!!
[Ataru, so touched] Really breathtaking....
[Lamú, even with joyful voice and a great smile] COME ON, I WANNA HAVE A SPECIAL NIGHT WITH YOU ! [and flied to a great table, handsomely prepared] SIT HERE !!

It was a wonderful night of that late springtime....
After a (very special) supper, Ataru became so nervous: he was nervously watching to his watch and continuosly all around him.

'They are late' was his thinking, 'that's no good'.

[Lamú, with joyful voice] Danrling, would you dance with me ? [and awaked from her sit]
[Ataru, rather embarassed] ehr............ehm...... .
[Lamú, flying gently to hug him] DARLING, LET'S GO !!! DON'T BE SO ASHAMED !!! [and tried to hug him]
[Ataru, so worried] L...... Lamú, PLEASE..........D....... ...DON'T STAND SO CLOSE TO ME !!!
[Lamú, rather depressed] Oh.......[now with a smile] BUT I WANT TO DANCE WITH YOU.
[Ataru, rather embarassed] ehr............ehm...... ......ogh..............a ll right.....

A sweet, slow music was not echoing in the room.

[Lamú, still dancing, with gentle voice] Darling, I've got an idea to take you away from your desperation.
[Ataru, so absent] ...eh ?!?........'my desperation' ?
[Lamú, same situation] THE UNEMPLOYEMENT !!
[Ataru, same situation] Oh.....

He started again to look nervously all around.....

[Lamú, still dancing but now with clear voice] ...BUT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME AN IMPORTANT THING !!!
[Ataru, suspicious, talking to himself]... I feel something strange approaching............
[Lamú, rather angry] DAAAAAAAARLING, ARE YOU HEARING ME ??!
[Ataru, surprised] WHAT ?!? [now embarassed] ......ehm....yes, <<an important thing>>.... ehm....about ?!?
[Lamú, with clear voice] DARLING, I HAVE TO KNOW !!!

[Lamú] ARE YOU REALLY BECOMED A G....

[Ataru, screaming, top worried] GET DOOOOOOOOOOWN !!! [and hauled her to the floor]

Two Men In Black crashed the main window and entered into the room (due to the accident, a sudden windblast binded everything and lots of object were throwed out) and, with their guns, shooted so much on everything.

[Lamú, scared]EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEK !!
[Ataru, screaming] THAT'S WHAT I MEANT WHEN I SAW THAT I WAS FEELING SOMETHING AS A SHADOW OVER US !! SOMEONE WAS 'USING' YOU FROM THE  BEGINNING, TO DO SOME KIND OF DIRTY WORK !!!! NOW WAIT FOR ME JUST FEW SECONDS [and awaked]

Now he was face to face to them.

[Ataru, with sadic voice] YOU, FUNERARY MANAGER: HAVE YOU EVER SEEN 'LUPIN THE THIRD, CAGLIOSTRO NO SHIRO' ?!?   
[M.I.B., surprised] What ?!?
[Ataru, same voice] BEWARE, YOU CAN HURT YOU !!!

He sudden opened his elegant coat: it was full of firecrackers, that begun to fizzle and crump everywhere; in brief, all the room was devastated and, in that meantime, the two Men In Black were blinded.

[Ataru, rescuing Lamú] THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO HUG ME TOO STRICTLY !!! Lamú, PLEASE, USE YOUR ZAPS TO.....[now top worried] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! Lamú, HOW DO YOU FEEL ?

She was trembling so much, her face was totally white.

[Ataru, even top worried, shaking her] DAMNED ALIEN, THIS IS THE WORST MOMENT TO HAVE ANOTHER CRISIS !!! [now talking to himself] Tears.......how can I get them ?!?

Next to him saw a chest, so he put two fingers on it and closed it hotly.

[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEEEEHOOOOOOOAAAAAAARG !!! [now catching some tears and putting on her mouth] All right, that's enough for the moment [now awaked, screaming to the M.I.B] HEY, FUNERARY MANAGER: DO YOU WANT TO PLAY ONIGOCCHI ?!?

[M.I.B.1] What we have to do with this one ?
[M.I.B.2] We have to rescue the girl alive, we can kill any others.

[Ataru] HEY, WHERE I AM ?!? I'M HERE [behind a chandelier] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a table] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a cabinet] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, under a carpet] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, over their heads] I'M HERE [contemporaneously, behind a board]

The two M.I.B were so confused but, suddenly, one of them heared a little noise and throwed a knife in a precise direction and ATARU FELT DOWN TO THE FLOOR !!!
... IT SEEMED !!!
...IT WAS JUST A GREAT PIECE OF ROASTBEEF.

[Ataru, jumping from an hidden place, screaming so much] MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN !!

He hit on the head one of the M.I.B. with a broom.
Normally it would have broken the head of a man.
NOT THIS TIME !!!

[M.I.B., turning slowly to him] I have to admit.....[bleeding].......you're fast and able but......[now face to him] .....THIS IS NOT ENOUGH WITH ME !!!

HIS FACE WAS BROKEN IN TWO AND FELT TO THE FLOOR !!
NOW HE WAS SHOWING HIS TRUE FACE !!
A BLACK FACE !!!
WITH TERRIBLES YELLOW EYES !!
AND LARGE MOUTH !!
AND TWO HORNS ON THE HEAD !!
IT WAS LIKE AN EVIL !!
.... AND STARTED TO BREATH FLAMES ON HIM !!

As shelter from the flame, thanks to the long 'experience' with Ten, Ataru caught a frypan.

[Ataru, behind the frypan, still screaming] YOU.......YOU WERE OVER OUR HOUSE SOMETIMES AGO !!! I WAS FEELING YOU !!
[Demon 1] Bravo !! But you won't save yourself.

In that moment Lamú get awake again.

[Lamú, with drunk voice] Darling.......where are y... [now top scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!

A M.I.B. was face to her.

[M.I.B.2] You're trapped !!! Come with me and I'll be kind !!
[Lamú, with sadic voice] COME ON CATCH ME !!

She gave him a great, terrible zap...
...but...
... SHE WAS ABLE TO BREAK ONLY HIS FAKE HUMAN FACE: HE WAS A DEMON TOO !

[M.I.B.2] This is the best that you can do ?!? I suggest to you to spare your strenght, YOUR ZAPS ARE INEFFICACIOUS ON US [and catched her so strictly]
[Lamú, top scared] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NG !!! HELP !! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP !!!!
[Ataru, top scared too] Oh no !! [now screaming] KEEP HER DOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN !!!

He jumped on the air to catch her but the other demon gave him a great, powerful slap...
.... AND ATARU WAS THROWED OUT OF THE WINDOW, ON THE EMPTINESS !!!

[Lamú, top scared] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO !!!!!!

[Demon 2] All right, the mission is complete: now we can come back. Our master will be proud of us.

They catched Lamú so strictly, THEN STARTED TO FLY AND DISAPPEARED ON THE NIGTH.

[Lamú, top scared] DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NG !!! DARLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NG !!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN G !!!

(TO BE CONTINUED)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:39:51 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2008, 04:44:11 AM »
UruseiNeo: Son of a Bi***
Jack: SON OF A BI***
Carlos: Madre de DIOS!

Offline Jataru

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2008, 09:41:05 AM »
This is getting better every chapter. And the drama in this one!!

Offline cata

• Otaku
  • Cata, the Valkyrie Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2008, 04:12:13 PM »
If someone that could promote Manga could read this... OMG you would be rich!

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Follow your dreams...

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2008, 11:10:17 PM »
Thanks, thank you to everybody  _/-\o_ _/-\o_ _/-\o_

I'm really ashamed  :@ :@
Posted on: March 09, 2008, 10:14:32 PM
Last chapter is coming soon: "SHOW SOME SQUARED INCHES OF SKIN TO SURVIVE"
Posted on: March 10, 2008, 09:44:39 PM
TOO MUCH LOVE FOR Lamú   

Chapter FIVE: SHOW SOME SQUARED INCHES OF SKIN TO SURVIVE !!

After a long fly in the dark sky of the night (it was deep night, in fact) the two demons landed in front of the misterious havel.
During all the time Lamú didn't nothing but thinking to Ataru: the image of him throwed away in the emptiness was still flashing on her mind.

'Darling, I wish you were grabbed to somethings' was her tought, 'I'll try to rescue later....even if....even if I think to be into a big trouble'.

One demon was still grabbing her, the other opened a secret door on a wall.

[Demon 1] We're back, master
[Master, with loud scratching voice] HAVE A GOOD NIGHT ON OUR MANSION, MISS Lamú !!!
[Lam, top scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEK !!!

In front of her standed a great black demon: he was totally black, with two great horns on the head, yellow scaring eyes, high so much (like three-four men), had great, large arms, grippers on the hands and a large pearl hunged on his neck.

[Master, same voice] YOU ARE WELCOME !!
[Lamú, with trembling voice, still scared] Wh.....why you've took me here ?!?
[Master, same voice] BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST CATALYZER OF POWER OF THE WHOLE JAPAIN, MAYBE OF THE WHOLE PLANET !!!
[Lamú, now surprised] What ?!? <<Catalyzer of power>> ?? What kind of power ??!
[Master, same voice] THE BIGGEST ONE IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE: THOSE OF WOMEN !
[Lamú, still surprised] I don't understand....
[Master, same voice] THE WOMEN HAS TWO GREAT POWERS: THEY'RE ABLE TO CAPTIVATE THE ONE OF THE MEN AND TO GENERATE NEW LIFES !!!
[Lamú, now wondering] This is not a mistery: every woman of the universe has the same 'power'.
[Master, same voice] THE EARTHIANS ARE SPECIALS !!! THE FEMALE OF THE ONIS WASTE A LOT OF THEIR POWER FLYING OR THROWING ZAPS, THOSE OF NEPTUNE IN FREEZING ANYTHING, OTHER RACES ON THE UNIVERSE ARE FEEBLES IN FRONT OF THE UMANS: ONLY THE FEMALES OF THIS RACE ARE A PURE SOURCE OF ENERGY !!
[Lamú, still wondering] And why you want all this power ?!?
[Master, same voice] I NEED IT TO BECOME A SUPERIOR DEMON: IN THIS WAY I'LL BE ABLE TO OVERMASTER THE OTHERONES AND, WITH THIS ARMY, TO SUBMIT THE WHOLE UNIVERSE !!
[Lamú, now with sadic voice] I think that the other races of the universe won't agree with you !
[Master, same voice] WHO MIND THEM ?!? I WILL ....[now surprised] .......OH !!! YOU'RE REALLY SPECIAL !!!

I FEEL THAT YOU ARE 'THE HOLDER' !!!

[Lamú, surprised again] <<The holder>> ?!?

[Master, same voice] GIVE ME !!! GIVE IT TO ME !!!!
[Lamú, still surprised]  <<Give me>>...... what ?!?
[Master, same voice] YOU KNOW !!
[Lamú, still surprised] I don't know anything about !!! I think that you're really crazy !!
[Master, same voice] DON'T JOKE WITH ME !!! [now with a fake gentle voice] Lamú, I WANT TO OFFER TO YOU A BETTER WAY: GET MARRIED WITH ME AND WE WILL RULE OVER THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AS EMPEROR AND EMPRESS !!
[Lamú, now wondering] Why I would have to accept ?!?
[Master, now angry] BECAUSE THIS IS THE SOLE WAY THAT YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE !! OTHERWISE I WILL RIP IT FROM YOUR BREST !!!
[Lamú, still wondering] <<From my brest>> ?? .....WHAT ?!?

The words of the demon were misterious but really scaring, because she knew that her zaps were inutile with them.
But, suddenly, she remembered one phrase of Ataru: << you was wearing my ring even when we made love: I know it because you grazed me with it>>.

'It could work' was her thinking.

[Lamú, now with fake gentle voice] Well........sincerely... ......it's impossible to be insensible in front of the prospective to become empress of the whole universe !!! [now with clear voice] ALL RIGHT, I AGREE WITH YOU !!!
[Master, with joyful voice] WONDERFUL !! I KNEW THAT YOU WERE AN INTELLIGENT WOMAN !!
[Lamú, now with fake gentle voice, standing in a sweet pose] I WANT TO KISS YOU !!!
[Master, top excited] I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH YOU !! COME MORE CLOSE TO ME !!!

The other demon let her free: it was an error !!!
She flied in front of him but, when she was too close to his face, with a sudden moviment of her left arms, greazed the master (with wrath) on his right pupil with the thin diamonds of the ring: it was enough to make him blind for sometimes..

[Lamú, screaming with wrath] THIS IS A GIFT FROM MY DARLING !!! [and tried to escape, flying away]
[Master, screaming out in pain and protecting his eye with an hand] YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!! Lamú, YOU LITTLE BITCH !!! YOU'VE SIGNED YOUR DAMNATION !!! CATCH HER !!! CATCH HER !!!

She tried, flying, to escape from a near window but, in that meantime, one demon closed all of them in one second and the otherone, flying fastest than her, was able to capture ni few seconds.

Now she was prisioner again..

[Master, with horrible voice] YOU, HOLD HER !!! [now talking to Lamú] YOU ARE SO CUTE: IT'S A PITY TO KILL YOU BUT THE UNIVERSE IS FULL OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN !!!

With a quick move of his hand he ripped out her black, long cloth: now she was pratically naked !!

[Master now with sadic voice] I WISH YOU A SLOW DEATH !!!

A misterious energy begun to press on the brest of Lamú....
...it seemed that the demon wanted to rip out her heart.....
... OR SOMETHING ELSE HIDDEN INSIDE OF IT !!!

[Lamú, screaming out of her soul in pain] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL ING !!!!!!!

WAS IN THAT MOMENT THAT SEVERAL EXPLOSION DEVASTED THE ROOM !!

The spell was interrupted, so Lamú felt down to the floor, breathing loudy !!!

In that moment, Benten  (wearing an heavy bazooka) and Oyuky landed on the floor !!
A demon was immediatly in front of it but the neptunian, with her special power, transformed it in a statue of ice.
On the other side, Benten was now shooting on the other demon, who was now flying, trying to avoid the missiles.

[Master, much angry] WHAT YOU'RE THINKING ?!? YOU CANNOT WIN ME !!!

[Voice, screaming with all of the strenght] STAY BACK FROM HER !!!

[Lamú, screaming at top] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARL ING !!!!!

[Ataru, same voice] GIVE ME BACK Lamú AND THE REST OF THE WOMEN !! [now talking to Lamú] Lamú, wear this [and throwed her his jacket]
[Lamú] THANKS !! [and weared it]
[Master, much angry] SO YOU ARE THE STUPID, THE ONLY ONE THAT I WASN'T ABLE TO CHARM !!
[Ataru, same voice] I WAS FEELING YOU FROM THE BEGINNING !! I WAS FEELING THAT YOU WERE ROBBING ME ALL THE WOMEN !! NOW I'M HERE TO KILL YOU, BECAUSE, YOU HAVE TO KNOW, ALL THE WOMEN OF THE UNIVERSE ARE ONLY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE !!!
[Master, much angry] DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME WITH YOUR NAKED HANDS ?!? [and laugthed]
[Ataru, same voice] WHO IS NAKED ?!?

He was hiding behind his back two heavy RPG bazooka: he took them and begun to shoot on the demon, several times !!!

[Ataru, overexcited, with a silly smile on the face] WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! NEITHER AMURO REY WAS ABLE TO SHOOT CONTEMPORANEOUSLY WITH TWO BAZOOKA !!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!
[Lamú, screaming now to Ataru] BEWARE, DARLING: HE'S INSENSIBLE TO MY ZAPS AND ALSO TO THE CONVENTIONAL WEAPONS !!
[Ataru, now worried] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!? [now with trembling voice] D.....DAMNED ALIEN.....YOU SAY THIS ONE TO ME ONLY WHEN I'VE ALREADY FINISHED THE MUNITIONS ?!?!?!?

Even Oyuky and Benten were now into serious trouble: the other demon overruled the freezing power of the neptunian breathing flames and didn't care at all to the shoots from Benten !!

[Oyuku, to Benten] Spare the munitions, Benten !!! This is not in this way that you can kill him !!
[Bente, screaming to Oyuky] I CANNOT DESTROY HIM ONLY SPITING IN HIS FACE !!! HAVE YOU ANYOTHER LUMINOUS IDEA ?!?

[Master, with sadic voice] SAYONARA, LITTLE DUMBBELL !!

The pearl on the breast of the Master begun to flash and a great storm of  fireballs were throwed on Ataru, who was now jumping from place to place to avoid them.

[Lamú, top scared] DAAAAAAAARLING, YOU CANNOT CONTINUE IN THIS WAY !!!
[Ataru, still screaming to her] LET ME PLAY !!!

With a sudden moviments he was able to jump in front of the demon.

[Ataru, screaming with wrath] YOU HAVN'T NEVER SEEN THE LAST EPISODE OF 'GUNDAM RX78'?? WHEN AMURO WAS SO CLOSE TO CHAR IT COULDN'T SHOOT ON HIM, OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE KILLED HIMSELF TOO !! NOW EAT THIS !!! [and throwed one bazooka on his face: it was a full centre].
[Master, screaming loudly after have been hit] GRRRRRRRRR, WE ARN'T ON AIR ON T.V.., LITTLE MORON !!! TAKE THAT !!!

With a sudden move of his arms the demon grazed Ataru on his head, so he felt down to the ground.
One moment after he throwed on him another fireball but, just one second before to be hit, Lamú (flying so fast) rescued him just in time.

[Lamú, screaming, still flying]  DARLING, YOU CANNOT BEAT HIM !!! AND I THINK THAT YOU'VE WATCHED TOO MUCH ANIME ON T.V. WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD !!
[Ataru, screaming to her] THIS IS NOT THE MOMENT TO MORALIZE !! TAKE ME DOWN, I NEED ONLY A CHANGE OF STRATEGY !!!

In that moment Benten was in front of the Master.

[Benten, screaming] NOW I'VE GOT !!! THE POWER OF THE DEMON IS HIDDEN INSIDE THAT PEARL !!! IF I DESTROY IT I WILL KILL HIM !!

She shooted with her bazooka and destroyed the pearl: it exploded with severals flinders !!!

[Master, laugthing] WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! YOU'RE SO HILARIOUS !!! [and throwed to her a great flame, avoided just in time]
[Ataru, now on the floor, screaming to Benten] STUPID !!! PEARLS ARE THE ACHILLE'S HELL OF THE DRAGONS, NOT OF THE DEMONS !!!
[Benten, rather ashamed, hiding her mouth with an hand] OOPS !!
[Ataru, still screaming] EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE ACHILLE'S HELL OF THE DEMONS ARE THE HORNS !!!! WE HAVE TO DESTROY THEM, BOTH !!
AS PAUL WITH BENJATAN !!!
[Benten, screaming with wrath] I'M SORRY, WE'VE WATCHED OTHERS ANIME WHEN WE WERE CHILDS!
[Ataru, talking to himself] That's the result of watching only 'Candy Candy' and 'Hello Spank' !!
[Lamú, scared, screaming under a rain of fireballs, flying, trying to avoid the biggest ones] DARLING, HAVE YOU GOT SOMETHING GREAT IDEAS ?!?
[Ataru, screaming under a rain of fireballs, trying to avoid the biggest ones] YEAH, BUT I NEED THAT YOU CAN DISTRACT HIM FOR FEW SECONDS !!
[Lamú, same situation] OH, REALLY ?!? AND IN WICH WAY, DOING A STREAPTEASE ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] THAT'S REALLY A FIRST CLASS IDEA !!! JUMP IN FRONT OF HIM AND LEAVE OFF THE JACKET !!
[Lamú, same situation] DARLING, WHAT THE FOOL ARE YOU SAYING ?!? I'M NOT AN OBJECT !!!
[Ataru, same situation] A WHOLE LIFE WEARING ONLY BOOTS AN BIKINI, TWO PLANETS AND AN AUDITORIOUM WITH THOUSANDS PEOPLE HAVE SEEN YOU IN TOPLESS AND NOW YOU'RE ASHAMED TO SHOW HIM SOME SQUARED INCHES OF SKIN 'EXTRA'??
[Benten, screaming too] YOU TWO, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?!? I'VE FINISHED THE MUNITIONS AND THE OTHER DEMON IS FREE AGAIN !!! WHAT WE HAVE TO DO NOW ?!?
[Oyuky] I'm so tired, using all my power: I won't resist anymore !!!
[Lamú, same situation] COULD YOU KINDLY EXPLAIN TO ME THE REASON OF THIS ?!?
[Ataru, same situation] I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I WANT TO SURVIVE !! RELAX, I DON'T PRETEND A FULL MONTY, JUST SHOW THE ESSENTIAL !!!
[Lamú, wondering] ...ehm..............
[Ataru, same situation] WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL !!!
[Master, laugthing] WHAHAHAHAHAHAH !!! IT'S SO FUNNY TO LOOK AT YOU  !!! BUT NOW YOUR TIME IS OVER !!! I'LL SCREW YOU OUT !!! [and throwed them his worse, biggest fireball]
[Ataru, same situation] GET READY Lamú !!!
[Lamú, same situation] SAY WHEN !!

They avoided the fireball just in time, it passed some inches over their heads

[ATARU, JUMPING ON THE FIREBALL] NOW Lamú, NOOOOOOOOOOW !!! [and disappeared inside the fire]

[Lamú, so worried] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!! [now watching the Master] All right, if this will save him from the death......... [and jumped in front of him]

[Lamú, WITH SWEET VOICE] YOUUUUUUUU !!! [LEAVING ON THE JACKET AND STANDING, NAKED, IN A SEXY POSE] DO YOU THINK I AM SEXY ?!? [AND BLINKED HER EYES]

[Master, surprised and excited too] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA T ?!?

[ATARU, FLYING WITH THE FIREBALL OVER HIS SHOULDER] GET DOWN Lamú,  GET DOOOOOOOOOOWN !!!

In that strange way he was able to modify the trajectory of the fireball, NOW HE WAS IN FRONT OF THE  MASTER !!!

[ATARU, WITH THE FIREBALL OVER HIS SHOULDERS, WITH BOTH THE ARMS STRATCHED AND WITH CLOSED PUNCHES] TRIDER G-7, FINAL WEAPON:
FLAMIN' EAGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE !!!

[Master, surprised and scared] NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! YOU BASTARD !!!!

THE FIREBALL SMASHED HIM IN THE FACE !!

... AND HIS HORNS BEGUN TO MELT !!!

... AND HE BEGUN TO SCREAM FOR THE PAIN !!!

[Demon 1] THE MASTER IS IN DANGER !!!
[Demon 2] WE HAVE TO PROTECT HIM !!!

EXPLOSION !!!
FLAMES !!!
FLINDERS EVERYWHERE !!
.... SILENCE ....
[Oyuky, waking up from the dust] He's disappeared ?!?
[Benten, waking up from the dust too] I hope so.....
[Lamú, waking up from the dust too, so scared] DARLING, WHERE IS DARLING ?!?
[Oyuky, now so close to her] Is better that you wear something (and passed her his coat)
[Benten, with clear voice] IS HERE !!! IS RATHER UNCONSCIOUS !!!
[Lamú, flying to him] DAAAAAAAAAARLING !!!! [and landed in front of him]

He was laying on the dust, with a light wound on his head.

[Lamú, huging him] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING !!! YOU'RE ALIVE !!! I'M SO....
[Ataru, screaming so much in pain] YEEEEEEEEEEHOAAAAAAAAAAA AAAARG !!!!
[Lamú, so scared] EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK !!! What's going on ?!?
[Ataru, screaming so much in pain] IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!! SOMEBODY CARRY ON ME SOME IIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!
[Benten, looking on his shoulders] He's seriously burnied !!!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] Lamú, I think that, for one time, you could make an exception.
[Lamú, wondering] Well............. OK !! BUT JUST FOR THIS TIME !!

Oyuky begun to release his neptunian fluid on him gently.

[Ataru, with a pleasure expression on his face] YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!! SO GOOOOOD !!!
[Lamú, wondering] Darling, I was so scared when I've seen you throwed out in the emptyness, in wich way you have saved yourself ?!?
[Ataru, still laying] Well, I've asked the help of Benten and Oyuky one second after that you've closed you call so, after sometimes, they've rescued me....
[Lamú, with gentle voice] Darling, I'm proud of you, even because, for one time, you've been a bit astute.
[Ataru, now angry] WHAT THE HELL OF 'ASTUTE' !!! THEY'VE BEEN SO LATE TO THE MEETING !!! I'VE BASCULATED FOR SEVERAL MINUTES OVER THE EMPTINESS AND WHEN THEY'VE ARRIVED HAVE HAD ALSO THE COURAGE TO DO SOME ACID COMMENTS !!!
[Lamú, talking to Benten] It's true ??
[Benten, giggling] It was impossible to resist, he was grabbed in a incredible silly pose !!!
[Oyuky, with gentle voice] But is better that someone could heal the wound on his head.
[Ataru, SCARED ?!? ] WHAT ?!? OH MY GOD, IT'S TRUE !! I'M BLEEDING !!! I'M SO GRAVE !!! I'M GONA DIE !!! [now trying to hug Oyuky] Oyuky, dear, please, give me a last kiss before I die !!! Benten, please: one last kiss before I....
[Lamú, with wrath] DAAAAAAARLING WHAT THE FOOL AR...... [now with clear voice] WAIT FOR A MOMENT: <<GIVE ME A KISS>> ?!? DO YOU REALLY WANT A KISS FROM MY FRIENDS ?!?

[ATARU, WITH CLEAR VOICE] OF COURSE !!! I'M NOT A GAY !!! I AM THE BEST PLAYBOY OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE AND I WANT A KISS FROM THEM BEFORE I DIE !!!
[Lamú, now finally happy] DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING, I'M SO HAPPY !!! I WAS REALLY SCARED !!! SOMEONE HAS TOLD ME THAT YOU WERE BECOMING A GAY !! [and tried to hug him]
[Ataru, screaming in pain] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !! DON'T HUGE ME SO STRICTLY !! [now wondering] WHO HAS TOLD TO YOU THIS INFAMY ?!?
[Lamú, with sadic voice] Someone........WHO IS STILL VIRGIN !!! [in this meantime Benten was so nervous]
[Ataru, overexcited] WHAAAAAAAAAT ?!? <<VIRGIN>> ? IT WAS A MAN OR A WOMAN ?
[Lamú, with a large smile] A MAN !!
[Ataru, indifferent] I don't care.
Now Ataru and Lamú were back to their mansion, walking slowly on their english lawn.
[Ataru, wondering] Lamú....
[Lamú, curious] Darling ?
[Ataru, wondering] .... don't you feel something strange on the air tonight ?!?
[Lamú, so bored] DAAAAAAAAARLING ?!? ONCE AGAIN ?!? WHAT ARE YOU FEELING THIS TIME ?!?
[Ataru, with touched voice] THE SAME AIR OF THAT NIGHT ON YOUR PLANET, IN THAT WOOD !!
[Lamú, finally happy] Oh.......really ?!?
It was a beautiful, warm, clear night of late springtime....
... and it was also too hard (<<TOO HARD>>) for Lamú to enter again on the mansion and to 'gain' the bed (AND NEITHER INTO THE BED WAS SAFE !!!), due to the oversexed nature of Ataru !!!

[Lamú, laying now on their bed, EXAUSTED, with circling eyes and a silly smile] GH......GH.......GH..... . OK.............D.......D EFINITLY NOT GAY !!!
MEEEEEN, I'M EXAUSTED !!! [and felt into a deep sleep]

... even if... just one second before, she was thinking: 'what it meant that demon when had saied to me <<you are the holder>>?? .......what.....it.....' zzzzzzzzzzzz

In that moment Ataru awaked and started again to caress her but, feeling her sleeping so deep, gave up to his sexual proposal.
Now he was playing with her long hairs.

[Ataru, talking to himself] Ah, what beautiful long hairs...... what a wonderful neck......so clear....so thin......so fragile........WHAT IF I K.......[now scared] WHAT THE FOOL I'M THINKING ?!?..... Is better to sleep  [and started to snore so much].

.... THIS IS 'AN' END, NOT 'THE' END !!! [/color]
Posted on: March 10, 2008, 11:01:27 PM
the day after

[Ataru, so excited] LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!! COME ON, LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAATE !!! LET'S GO OUT FOR A DAAAAAAATE !!
[Girl, so excited] WOW, YOU'RE 'THAT' FAMOUS ATARU ?!? I'VE SEEN A LOTS OF WRITTEN ON THE WALL OF THE SCHOOL WITH YOUR NAME !!!
[Ataru, with grave voice] I am the best playboy of the whole universe, the one who can take care of you !!! When we could have a date togheter ?!?
[Girl, now so worried]... ehm.....I think that someone won't agree with us [and disappeared]

[Ataru, surprised] Eh ?!? Why she.....OH......OH MY GOD.....[and turned slowly ' now scared] EEEEEEEK !!! Lamú !!! YOU'RE ALREADY HERE ?!?

[Lamú, standing in fly, TOP ANGRY] DAAAAAAARLING, HAVE YOU STARTED AGAIN TO BETRAY ME ?!?  AND I WERE SERIOUSLY WORRIED THAT YOU WERE BECOMED A GAY !!!

[Ataru, TOP ANGRY TOO] WHO HAS SAIED THIS INFAMY ?!? I'LL WASH WITH HIS BLOOD THIS INSULT !!!
[Lamú, TOP ANGRY] THIS WON'T CHANGE AT ALL MY MIND !!! [now flying behind him] TAKE THIS !!!! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!!!
[Ataru, now running, trying to escape to her zaps] Wait, w [YEAAAAAAAAARGH] !!!......Wait......I can [YEAAAAAAAAARGH]......I can explain everything [YEAAAAAAAARGH]....

Suddenly he saw a great brush and tried to hidden himself inside of it: it was an error !!
SOMEONE THROWED ON HIS HEAD A GREAT HIT WITH AN HAMMER !!!

[Ataru, groaming in pain] Ohi ohi, what the.......[now TOP SCARED] EEEEEEEEEEEEK ?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR ME ?!?
[Kokery, TOP ANGRY] SUUUUUUUUGAR !!! I BELIVED THAT YOU WERE NOW ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE MOON AND WHAT I SEE ?!? YOU'RE DOING GIRL HUNTING ?!? THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!! TAKE THIS !! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!!
AND THIS !!!
[Ataru, now running, trying to escape to his hit] Wait, w [OUCH] WAIT !! IT WAS [OUCH] IT WAS A [OUCH] IT WAS A MISURANDERSTOOD [OUCH] IT WAS A MISURANDERSTOOD FROM THE BEGINNING [OUCH]
[Lamú, still in fly] SO YOU WERE THERE !!! THIS TIME I WON'T FORGIVE YOU !!! TAKE THIS !!! AND THIS !!! AND THIS !!!

[Ataru, now running, trying to escape both the hits and the zaps] HEEEEEEELP !!! H [OUCH] HEEEEEEEP [OUCH] HEEEEEL [YEAAAAAAAAARGH !!!] GREAT MAZINGER, WHY DON'T YOU COME TO HELP ME ?!? [YEAAAAAAAAARGH] HEEEEEEEEELP !! [OUCH] HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEELP !!!
.... and disappeared behind the horizon......
..... [YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !!!]

.... THIS IS 'AN' END, NOT 'THE' END !!! [/color]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:41:18 AM by Lum-chan »

Offline SandStorm

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2008, 01:02:09 AM »
OMG, hilarious, i loved it so much! :D
the 'hello spank' lool, good one :P
if you read the DeathMatches and nightmare battles on this UY forum, you'll see 2 addicted spankers :P

(we trained ataru)
Follow your dreams...

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2008, 01:23:47 AM »
Lol "DEFINITLY NOT GAY"

I suggested that and yet I still didn't see it coming.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2008, 10:08:23 PM »
Thank you UruseiNeo, it was really a good assist !!!  _/-\o_

Offline UruseiNeo

• Casual Otaku
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2008, 11:37:02 PM »
NP. again... I was caught completely off guard with that line XD

Offline TooCool

• Casual Fan
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 07:28:19 AM »
i really liked yer story, more than the second one (the birth of a star), not that yer 2nd one was bad. it was a good piece of work in itself, but i guess i just didnt like the way Ataru was unjustly mistreated, i dont like it when ataru is mistreated or faces some bias, but i thought the ending was good though, in that one.

but regarding this one, i still didnt get why Ataru was trying out Lum's bikinis and clothes, or why he went out buying all those female clothes.

• Psychotic Fan
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 08:30:01 PM »
Ataru was wearing the bikini because wanted to built a doll of Lamú that could contain him.

About the crazy shopping, he has been charmed for some seconds by the devil: when people was buying any article linket to Lamú he increased his power.

that's why he has saied to her that she was "the best catalyzer of power of the whole universe"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 11:41:53 AM by Lum-chan »