Forum > Forum News

WANTED: Seasons with Lum-chan/Urusei Yatsura

(1/5) > >>

Lum-chan:
Hi People,

I'm looking for some nice images of Lum-chan and/or Urusei Yatsura in a season setting. Winter, Spring, Autumn and Summer. As I'm not that great with graphics I was hoping if you could help me out. These images will be used for the frontpage and will be changed according to the actual season of the year.  I'd like more than one per season if possible.

No additional text is needed as I will add these myself and the preferred size is 1024x768 pixels but 800x600 will do fine. Off sizes can be usable as well.

I started off with the summer version which is already active for the current season :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance!

Kasaioni:
I myself am not a graphics person but I do know someone who can help. You're looking for pictures similar to the one already on the from page? I might be able to get something.

Lum-chan:
That would be great!

Of course other setups of season images are more than welcome

lumlover:
I know im 4 years late, but lum-chan, if you still want the season pictures I can help you with them, today I was doing my pics to wish happy holydays in my forums and since I was editing anyway...
I made this ones for you as examples, I can help you making new ones  for every season, every year till needed as long as god allows me to (i really hope a lot of time! ;D), no problem! of course, if you still want them. Anyway this ones are just examples, Im not an expert but if you like them I made them for you, if you have any particular  background that you would like or a lum pic just send them to me.
I hope you like them (I hope you dont mind i used your logo, Im not planning on posting this pics in any other site).
let me know if you do want some more.

this ones for spring

Lum-chan:
Oh well thank you very much. I totally forgot about this.
They certainly will be used if you create them \(^_^)/

I'll try to make some kind of a list with seasons and/or events, ok?

Edit:
Summer
Winter
Fall/Autumn
Spring

Christmas/Happy Holidays
New Year
Halloween (?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version