Forum > Other Anime

What anime are you watching at the moment?

<< < (3/17) > >>

swizzle:
I am watching .hack//Liminality. .hack//SIGN is one of my favorite anime of all time and I hadn't seen Liminality and ended up aquiring it on DVD so I've been watching that. It's only 4 episodes, but it's quite interesting so far. Connects to .hack//SIGN and the game series quite well. I will also be rewatching .hack//SIGN soon. I ended up finding all of the dvds for about $5 each except for volume 2, so once I get vol 2 I will rewatch it all. I even found the artbox for the series xD (came with vol 1). Also, amazon has vol 2 for 840 yen so if I can't find it at a book off soon I'll just get it from there.

veehive:
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai. Had a real giggle watching the semi-preview "episode 0" (a 7-minute OVA) ...
Spoiler (hover to show)waiting waiting waiting for reality to come stomping down on his fantasies ... which it did. Ha!
Guess I can recommend it. :hehe 

Superchick24:
Im watching UY of course...But i am also into rewatching Zero no tsukaima since its been greenlit for the final season in january 2012. Also i am watching alot of stuff being shown on crunchyroll like Fairytale, Lotte No Omocha, A Bridge To The Starry Skies, Pandora Hearts, Soul Eater, Inuyasha and any more that come to mind i will let you know...too many to count or list..lol  ;)

foxhead556:
Just started watching gundam AGE and i dont see what every1 is complaining about. I thought it was pretty awesome ^^

UruseiNeo:
- Bakuman (Season 2 ^_^)
- Ben-To
- Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai
- C³ (2nd episode was really different)
- Chihayafuru (Going to start soon)
- Digimon Xros Wars: Toki wo Kakeru Shounen Huntertachi
- Fate/Zero
- Mashiroiro Symphony: Love Is Pure White
- Maken-Ki!
- Mashiroiro Symphony
- Mirai Nikki (Reminds me of Deadman Wonderland)
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
- Morita-san wa Mukuchi 2
- Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou (From Summer)
- Mawaru Penguindrum (From Summer)
- Persona 4: The Animation (YAY!!)
- Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle (Going to start soon)
- Shakugan no Shana III (^_^)
- Tamayura: Hitotose
- Tai Chi Chasers (b/c it's the ONLY anime on TV)
- Working'!! (Awesome show)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal (From Spring)

Plus, Bleach as always, and working on "Shinryaku! Ika Musume" so I can watch the 2nd season from this Fall Lineup

Total: 24 (A NEW PERSONAL RECORD!!!!!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version