Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Lum Game

<< < (81/81)

Tassadarh:

--- Quote from: Cosmic King on April 28, 2009, 12:55:17 AM ---I am glad to hear that,Tass

Anyways,back to topic,how hard is to make a flash game of UY?

It could help us do one neat fan-made dating simulator,I daresay

--- End quote ---
Humm it could be easy if we use the graphics from the anime (for exemple, if we need a Lum figure, we take it directly from the anime and paste it on the game)... but still we need someone who's good at programming.
If we try to do something very "cool" like new picture made by ourselves or other fan artist... well it could take a little longer but the final product will be awsome!
We should contact some flashgames site... maybe some simdate game creators too, if we are lucky they could get interessed in the project...
But if you want my opinion, we should start with some game translation (esaier than makeing a whole new game).
I've got in mind a "youtube version" for endless summer:
The videos area easier to translate than the real game, we could just paste a translated text upon the jappanese one and when there's a choice for the player we could make 2 different vidoes... ok I know it's gonna be a HUGE work with HUGE of different videos depending on each players choice but if we haven't got a good game programmer... I think it's the best thing we can get :\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version