Forum > Suggestions

Chat

<< < (2/4) > >>

AtaruLum:
bump, and Lum-chan, have you already looked on Flashchat? It have an easy integration to this forum and is free. Also it have private chat and can create different rooms ^^

Urusei0Yatsura:
If we wanted to chat could we not just have a forum for sharing skype addresses and join in a group? Also maybe try out watch2gether.com where a group of people can watch the same thing (i.e. anime) in sync and be able to chat? I used to chat on people from here with MSN but I don't remember who and my account has been deactivated through lack of use and I don't believe that MSN is around anymore.

EDIT: Well I found out that Windows Messenger was retired this month and has been migrated to Skype. see http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/messenger/messenger-to-skype

AtaruLum:
I love XMPP/Jabber which is not owned by a company.

Lets make an virtual meeting. I post a link in the Shoutbox, you need no extra software, only a browser (Chrome or Firefox 40).

Lum-chan:
Ah, I missed this thread. I'll take a look into this. In the past there was a forum-chat but is was abandoned rather quick and the service (not hosted by me) got cancelled...

Urusei0Yatsura:
Any update on the situation? I like using teamspeak although it requires renting a server. I think it would be more successful if it was a general anime server instead of being for a fan group to what is now an obscure early 80s anime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version