Forum > Urusei Yatsura Fan-Art, Graphics and CG's

"Phatty" Lum

<< < (2/31) > >>

Necron 99:

--- Quote from: Forgotten_Lum on February 24, 2007, 02:52:17 PM ---here is my honest opinion:
you have some talent with drawing fanart, but please, for the love of god never do something like this again, I am at a loss for words I would need a combination of the first options too vote, my eyes my eyes, i think this is worse then seeing falling face hehe, even the the fox lum looked better thanshe does in this fanart

--- End quote ---

Perhaps the reason why the fox pic was easier to look at is because the fox didn't even look like Lum and thus wouldn't be considered offensive by Lum fans.

I have no fanart to provide, but here are some adorable and beautiful screencaps of Lum.

Cosmic King:
Kinda odd pic but nice i gotta say

Kroptik:
I say you should put your drawing skills into drawing Lum as she is: hot, cute, sexy and slim.

carrot:
thanks to pics Necron 99 provided! :D
then my eyes won't be hurt again

Forgotten_Lum:
unfortunately Necron's pics were too late, thank goodness i GAM save to favourites, i went straight to the site and looked at every fanart on the site, i am back full health and i have seen every piece of art on the site and stored some of my favourites :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version