Forum > Chit & Chat

hannah minx

(1/5) > >>

janus:
look at this youtube profile and watch some videos and tell me what you think
http://www.youtube.com/user/MissHannahMinx
#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#

if you concentrate hard enough on the content she is presenting, she is basically another annoying weaboo
and the part that that intrigues me the most is......uhh....what was I talking about?......ah yes what's intriguing is that she has received many youtube awards for "most subscribed" and  "most viewed" she must be a good Japanese teacher  :laugh:

not that I'm envious of her success or just a hatter, but why is she trying to be a Japanese and making up excuses on what she does. I like Japan because of its culture and the media it provides ( manga, anime, games and music) and try to expand by understanding the language, but I have one think clear in my mind: I'm not Japanese and never will. Instead I really enjoy who I am.

anyways, one good thing I saw there is that she had an interview with Johnny Yong Bosch which was pretty neat, if you like her channel for the Japanese lessons or skits, subscribe. if you like here channel for "other" reasons, go ahead, I won't stop you  :P

UruseiNeo:
"Wow, you have a lot of toys... Omg, this is your cell phone!" LMAO

SonicDaMan:
Ugh...... damn weaboos...

FallinG_StaR:
Are those real??? I'd tap that...

I mean... yeah... damn weaboos!!!

janus:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on March 17, 2010, 07:00:41 AM ---Are those real??? I'd tap that...

I mean... yeah... damn weaboos!!!

--- End quote ---
ROFL  :laugh:
I imagine you falling seeing from your perspective:

hannah minx: bla bla bla blablabla

falling:.............uh huh......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version