Forum > Chit & Chat

Mr. Mary Sue

(1/7) > >>

UruseiNeo:
Everyone knows what a Mary Sue character is right? An RPG  character that is basically way too powerful and has next to no weaknesses.

Well right now I'm fighting with a guy who's using such a character and I was bored so I decided to talk about it here ^_^ :P

Anyways, this guy is soooooooo screwed in the head. I think he gets jealous of everything as in he HAS to have anything someone else in the RPG has. I brought in an army and he decided to shot them all dead before I could do anything with them. He cloned one of the other RPG characters and gave him MORE powers.

His sword can absorb any energy including LIFE. He's a freaking God Mod

DarkDevil:
What is a "Mary Sue"?

UruseiNeo:

--- Quote from: UruseiNeo on November 07, 2008, 01:58:02 AM ---An RPG  character that is basically way too powerful and has next to no weaknesses.

--- End quote ---

Dunno why it's called that though

FallinG_StaR:
What RPG are you playing?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue

UruseiNeo:
It's a zelda RPG. Currently, me and the others have managed to make it to the near end. This is supposedly one of the last battles we have to face.

Btw... the Mary sue user... he happens to be the one who controls all the bad guys so yeah... we're kinda pissed.

so his character is "Nitro" and guess what? his USER name is "Nitro the Omnipotent"! so that screams Mary Sue -_-'''

The rest of us play the 8 heroes and we use the transformation system and were fighting him with each hero at their highest transformed states. Then... Nitro pulled a transformation of his own (He never seems to admit to damage. He mostly dodges or repels all our attacks. If he were to get hurt, the he powers up instead and the attacks become neutralized)

I don't know who the hell "Vitos" is or where he came from but apparently "Vitos" is currently fused with Nitro now and he has attained some stupid super Light Element armor. ugh... There's only one way to deal with a Mary Sue character, and that's WITH a Mary Sue character

hehehe... }) }) }) B)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version