Forum > Who is your favorite UY Character?

mégane is the best uy....

(1/3) > >>

Megane_portugal:
some times he say funny things,always one speach in all episodes hehehehe
  8)

teggy16:
Hehe he's my favorite too. He's cute (in his... own little way...), his voice actor is Chiba Shigeru-sama:
  :Y
And the part on episode 10 where he puts on lipstick and laughs maniacally is priceless! Darn I can't find a piccy of it...  ;(

FallinG_StaR:
I dont no why but sometimes Megane is a bit..... Crazy when he starts to talk about them remembering their teenagers time when they become old and i think Megane is some kind of personification of the state of mind of Rumiko Takahashi about the role of the teens for the future of the mother land and whit all the references to the so called glory times of the Japanese Empire of the WWII

Cosmic King:
Megane is such an excellent character,i love when he got a LOT inspired when Lum-sama gave him a love letter (OVA 9 Catch The Heart)

here's something he screamed with a megaphone:

" I,Megane,17 years of age...am at this moment,violently,furiously,terrifically,inspired!!!
  Come to think of it,the past 17 years were only days of suffering and endurance!
  But today,just now my winter has come to an end ans spring has finally arrived to me!
  Oh come quick,oh spring...come soon for Megane,who has started to walk now!
  Oh,Lum-sama,how i had faith in you that you'd awaken to true love one day
  and now i will shout with all my breath...I LOVE YOU!" (text courtesy of some subs)

Megane,you are sure such a passionate fella

Forgotten_Lum:
I find megane a bit annoying when he just shouts out like that

I think he's just a bit hopeless and need psychiatric help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version