Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

Something Stupid to show my affection for Lum

<< < (2/12) > >>

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: Moroboshi Ataru on June 16, 2006, 02:03:52 AM ---And this one too,I've made 50 posts on my own!I'm the man!

--- End quote ---

I have 90 right now,but congratulations in yer achievement,my rival for nekochi-darling

btw,i recently dressed mah girlfriend as lum and only adressed to her as Lum,she almost killed me

keep da good fight,dude

lumzombie:
O
--- Quote from: king invader on June 16, 2006, 04:05:17 AM ---btw,i recently dressed mah girlfriend as lum and only adressed to her as Lum,she almost killed me
keep da good fight,dude

--- End quote ---
Oh wow, did you take a picture? She should be flattered (be glad she doesn't pump the electricity out like Lum!).

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: lumzombie on June 16, 2006, 04:48:38 PM ---O
--- Quote from: king invader on June 16, 2006, 04:05:17 AM ---btw,i recently dressed mah girlfriend as lum and only adressed to her as Lum,she almost killed me
keep da good fight,dude

--- End quote ---
Oh wow, did you take a picture? She should be flattered (be glad she doesn't pump the electricity out like Lum!).

--- End quote ---

Forgive me but i cant find da picture (maybe one day i will find it)

btw,thanx for mentioning that thing about electricity powers my girl lacks

Cosmic King:
once in 2004 i dressed as Pope Ares from Saint Seiya and most otakus thought i was the brother of Elle from da first UY movie,maybe the mistake began as one otaku was dressed as Elle

Moroboshi Ataru:
did you paint on your girlfriends green hair?LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version