Forum > Urusei Yatsura General Discussion

The AMV gallery

<< < (17/18) > >>

janus:
yes, indeed I haven't put much attention in updating this list or even checking if the links still work. I apologize for that, I'll add those right away Clown prince of crime
If any moderator has the power to edit my post, feel free to do so
BTW, Clown prince of crime what brings you here?

Clown Prince of Crime:

--- Quote from: janus on September 02, 2009, 08:34:51 AM ---BTW, Clown prince of crime what brings you here?
--- End quote ---

Heh, ya, I don't come around very often, but ya, I just decided to swing around. Actually, I regrettably have to announce that the link to my AMV doesn't work, because the account it was on got suspended. I haven't gotten around to re-uploading that AMV yet, but I'll let you guys know when I do re-upload it.

GiovaneDinamitardo:
OH NO, "The reason is Lum" is no more available !!!!

It helped to inspire my comic.

Someone of you have a backup of it ?

spotless:
sugoi!
amazing!
excellent amvs, can't check them all today, but i can saw a few ones and they were so awesome.

GiovaneDinamitardo:
Benvenuto  ;D

wow, niente male: mi piace specialmente l'immagine dove hai accostato Sham Poo a Lamù (perchè, secondo me, sono SORELLE !!).

Ah, non dimenticarti di scrivere anche in inglese: qui scrivono amici da tutto il mondo  :hehe

------------

Welcome  ;D

wow, so good your page: I especially like the picture where you pulled Sham Poo to Lamù (because, I think, they are sisters!).

Oh, do not forget to write in English: on this site are writing a lots of friends from all over the world :hehe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version