Forum > Movies, OAV & TV Series

SPOLERS Watching/comment every single Episode/Movie/OVA

<< < (2/52) > >>

lumlover:
hi kamil, glad to see you back, ten is in fact pretty annoying you know, but well, the series would not be the same without him, you will realize that later... some people really like ten, others hate him and i dont blame them!, about shinobu being normal... we will see if you think the same at the end of the series ;), weirdness its one of the best and more representative things of our beloved series UY! I hope you learn to love it, as the classic it is!, but wait! no major comments about our lum? :'(, well at the end you will lover as much as everyone else so, no need to hurry :mrgreen:, greetings my friend enjoy!

kamil88:
Episode 5:
- Another, in Ataru words, obnoxious alien appear, his name is Rei, Lum ex fiancee, when he gets excited, the turns ito giant cat thing, he challenge Ataru to duel for Lum heart.
- Shinobu gets really upset when she find out Lum is pregnant with him (According to Lum) and give Ataru nice choreography beating.
- Ataru mom is such a slut, poor Ataru dad :)

Episode 6:
- Poor Rei, getting dumbed not only by Lum..but also doll :)
- Rei keep chasing Ataru and Lum, trying to propose to Lum, but instead, propose to every girl in town :)
- Ten, you little..telling everyone where Rei/Ataru live, and all because he is bored  ;D
- Did i mention Ataru mom is a slut?

Another new cast member, interestingly, he can't speak Japanese too well, and can transform into monster, with result in two very wacky episodes,  but they also had some serious moments with Shinobu, who thought about her relationship with Ataru, as for Lum, i can't really say too much about her right now, she is little obnoxious and childish, but..i admit she is pretty charming (She is not annoying as Chi Chi from Dragon Ball, wo was so obnoxious, so, thats plus :) )

lumlover:
oh man lum its totally charming! she is childish, thats true, but its part of her charm ;D!, I had never thought of ataru´s mom that way but, I guess you´re right! but you know, we all make mistakes! :P

kamil88:
Sorry i was gone for so long, was very busy, and din't have time for myself, but im back now :)

Episode 7 and 8:
- Never heard about hanging carp streamers, you learn something new everyday :)
- Kintaro is voiced by Ms. Nozawa, right? I will always recognize Son Goku :)
- Poor Ataru, even bear feel sorry for him, when Shinobu and Lum are nice to Kintaro
- While looking for Kintaro spaceship, crew just had to blew up entire buliding and destroy rocket
- If my nursery school teacher was this hot....wow, space children..Poor Ataru
- Ataru helps space nursery teacher by taking care of children, and take them to trip to preschool
- These preschoolers were great, so brutally honest :)

Wow, these 2 episodes were literal trip, very strange ones, fun, but strange.

lumlover:
Hi kamil, its great that you´re back!, you have a good ear, kintaro its voiced by nozawa, about learning new stuff everyday, you will notice that you can learn a lot of japanese culture with UY, there´s a lot of folklore, legends and traditions in the series, but to tell you the truth the first 20 episodes are not my favorites! with the exception of ep. 1  ep. 10 and definetly , it gets a lot better after those ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version