Forum > Suggestions

One way to translate UY in Romanian

(1/1)

George1000:
Hello! I have  suggestions. I observ that are very much Lum-aholics activity on this forum. I think that translate UY in Romanian so: Each members goes to 10 episodes. Also know as members in a different country but probably a few members speak romanian. UY is in: Spanish, Italy, Emglish, probably and Franch. If a member live in italy speak romanian can you first 10 episode translate italy-romanian, next member if you speak romanian but live in spanish can tranlate next 10 episodes spanish-romanan etc.
I wonder what chance we have to find this forum 20 Lum-aholics speak romanian so translate each member goes translate 10 episodes.

cata:
Not me. Portugal ftw!

AtaruLum:
The problem is: Not all translation are 100% correct with the original japanese dialog. Example: Lamu in French Dub (NOT Sub) was censored, they renamed Ataru in Ronnie and remove japanese cultural references.

I made at http://www.lum-chan.com/index.php?topic=2111.0 a multilanguage version of the first episode. If you want translate this in romanian, you can do this with the english subfile below.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version