Forum > Suggestions

[AWAITING] Massive moving

<< < (2/2)

Kroptik:
He put them in Urusei Yatsura Manga.... Nearly all 658 pictures in there are his manga... :S

That's gonna take a while to move. xD

GiovaneDinamitardo:
oh, well: "a new beginning from the end" it's made by 441 pages  (but if you add the covers, that I've never uploaded, you reach 462 pages !!!)

I hoped that there was a utility that could make a mass change of category images (please forgive me: I daily work with SQL and for me it is normal practice to update tons of records in few seconds)

About the rest, more than 100 pages are dedicated to Genta's manga (the creator of Mayuka, the daughter of Lamù and Ataru), then there are 32 pages dedicated to the ones made by Nagisa Komachi (the histories named "Change" and "Kimiga"), the rest are "one shot" images or things like that.

PS: I see that page 49 of "a new beginning from the end" is very much in demand!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Lum-chan:
Do those images still need to be moved?

GiovaneDinamitardo:
No, forget: you've yet enough work to do to keep the site "clean", you don't need any overload  :)

Lum-chan:
I have some time left for the forum. If you need to have some moved, please let me know. Currently I'm checking for little errors anywhere on the boards  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version