Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Yeah, But ... Would You Dare Wear Them ???

<< < (20/21) > >>

cata:
Yes it's true. Sex is a best-seller. I don't think that sex-related jobs are a bad thing. It's just a way to get money and it's totally fine IF and only IF it doesn't harm anyone like making someone do what she/he doesn't want to. Lots of people face prostitution as a bad thing, well I think of prostitution as a job just like every legal job as long as the prostitutes are treated well and with dignity and like no violence and all that. Maybe I'm too liberal and stuff but like... I don't know. It's just my opinion. I can always be wrong you know?

Also, I don't think this conversation isn't being offensive, unless someone is feeling attacked or something and I can only speak for myself and I don't feel like that.

About the ads... Well I saw this show on TV a while ago and it said that when you watch commercials, for example a beer ad that basically is a beach-blonde hair playboy girl bringing a beer to a random man, well you don't associate the beer to feeling good or to be good, or to be cheap or something like that. Our brain "assume" that if you buy that bear, that beach-blonde hair chick will actually "come" with the beer. And this is quite weird because when I buy something, whether it's a drink or any other kind of product, I don't really think that what I saw on the commercial will actually happen. It's the subconscious that thinks of it and makes us buy things.

sidzero:
I don't feel like explaining advertising psychology 101, so I think I'm just going to keep quiet on this one. :)

FallinG_StaR:

--- Quote from: sidzero on March 24, 2009, 04:59:44 AM ---I don't feel like explaining advertising psychology 101, so I think I'm just going to keep quiet on this one. :)

--- End quote ---

I did the same... ;D

Cata the beer ad example you gave was probably for summer it's not that they're selling the girl or something... its that its just that girls in bikini are easily seen in the beaches during summer time... and its appealing for the male consumer... or lesbian... XD

Check some Foster's beer ads... You'll see its all about the sloggan the company uses... for the ads...

cata:
Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Al9GJifHC9s

sidzero:
Tomato; Vomiting; B~tch looks like a Parakeet.

I love word association games. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version