Forum > Japanese Import Games

Does anyone know how to play Lum no Wedding Bell?

(1/5) > >>

Razor:
It looks like she can fly... and some doors on the first level transport your somewhere. Can anyone make sense of this?

FallinG_StaR:
Not me. I dont even now WTH u talking about lol :P

Moroboshi:
Lum no Wedding Bell is the UY game on FAMICON, the 8-bit Nintendo consolle!  :)
It's the same as an old arcade, I don't remember the right name, it was something like MOMO 120% or similar... in that game you are a little girl into a kindergarten on fire and must reach the escalators to go to upper floors using a water-gun as weapon against flames, until you reach the roof and are saved by planes or baloons...
The second stage is into elementary school, obviously on fire...
The game goes on through all schools and university, until the girl reach a church and proceed to her wedding!! ^^

UY game is the same, but the little girl is Lum, she shoots lighthing bolts against strange aliens and  is saved on the roof by her UFO! ^^
The game is quite hard, I never passed 3rd stage... too bad, I would like to see her wedding in the ending of the game...  :P

--- Quote ---It looks like she can fly... and some doors on the first level transport your somewhere. Can anyone make sense of this?
--- End quote ---

In the original game the girl was able to jump over little distances, so makes Lum... if she could fly the game would be too easy!!

The "transporters" was meant to use in the harder levels, where the scales seems impossible to reach!

Lum-chan:

Show us some images so peeps can understand what you are asking :)

[uy]:
i like very much this game :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version