Forum > Archive

Where's everyone?!

<< < (3/6) > >>

Judas:
The hardest part about that would be finding character sprite sheets... otherwise it'd be an intresting project, which version  do you use, RPG Maker 2K, 2K3 or XP(although I'm not sure how avalible it is yet...)

GlassPrisioner:
Yes, you're right, it will be very difficult to find some lum characters...
I now use the xp version, the graphics changed a lot from 2k3 to xp... the only thing that i dont like in rpg xp is that you can't insert the face of the character in the mensage...
If only anyone here had experience doing this kind of stuff, it might be able to do some characters... its not easy, but...

Judas:
Well i do know someone who can make spirtes(s/he made the Judas avatar I use and is working on a Majin Rengokusatsu sprite too) but it's like I said earlier that it will be hard without sprite sheets...I think most UY games are electronic comisc(I have 2 ISO's but are unable to play them...) hopefully the DS game will be some sort of RPG or action game with sprites to rip....

FallinG_StaR:

--- Quote from: Moroboshi on April 12, 2005, 10:54:18 AM ---You can imagine how many UY fans there must be in Japan, and they wasn't able to persuade her in more than 10 years... what do you think we can do they didn't tried 'till now?

--- End quote ---

Well i can think on a few things to make her change her mind!!!! Muahahahahahahahahahaha })

Moroboshi:

--- Quote ---...(I have 2 ISO's but are unable to play them...) ...
--- End quote ---
Are they "Dear my friends" and "Stay with you"?  :/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version