Forum > Other Anime

ラムー対バルゴン」 !!

<< < (2/3) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
Hi hi hi, I'm really sorry but you all are wrong !!

I wanna give you a further clue: none of you is able to "read between the lines" this (stupid) mistery ?

In any case, tomorrow evening I'll give you the "solution" to this STUPID riddle  :mrgreen:

REDACTED:
It's spelled Mystery there is no "i" in mystery.  :police:

janus:
this is so stupid that it went right over my head. I give

Cosmic King:
OK, Uncle Gio, while I would not call this game "stupid" I have to say that I fail to understand the premise of it

GiovaneDinamitardo:
PLIN PLON: TIME IS OVER !!

I thank everyone for their participation in solving this stupid riddle.

All right, lets' begin.

The main question was: "in how many ways can you translate ラム ?"

Let's see:

- LUM
- RUM
- LAMU
- LAMU' (this one I think just in Italy)
- RAMU
- RA-MU

RA-MU....RA-MU....
mmmmh

Let's go in deep...

SHE is Lamù

Ladies and gentlemen, HERE YOU ARE RA-MU

OH YES, IS A MAN !!!

Oh, well: Ladies and gentlemen, THIS IS RA-MU TOO

YES, IT'S A WHALE !!!

ムーの白鯨 (Mū no Hakugei, "Mu's whale") it's an anime broadcast in 1980 !

The plot in brief: 30,000 years ago the empire of Atlantis attempted to conquer the world but that of Mu opposed; rather than launch a bloody counter-Ra-Mu, Mu sovereign, unleashed a tremendous final weapon, which dematerialized the continent of Atlantis, knocking him into space, light years away from earth.

After all that time, however, Atlantis came back in orbit around the earth but Ra-Mu still had anticipated this eventuality and had made ​​sure that 5 of his most valiant warriors resurrected to fight the enemy, aided by the magnificent white whale wheel.

This anime has intrigued me for two reasons: first because, after 30 years, I could see the ending, the latter because I have hit both the ideograms and the original pronunciation of "RA-MU".

ATARU CALLS OUR BELOVED ALIEN IN THE SAME WAY: "RA-MU" !!!

Here you are the main characters:

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS ONE

The child who is the boy's shoulder seems to be a carbon copy of Ten!
Into the anime is always naked, has a little horn in the head that allow him to fly !!

By the way: no one noticed that this is the forum section titled "OTHER ANIME" ?!?  :mrgreen:

ps

--- Quote from: REDACTED on April 19, 2012, 11:47:50 PM ---It's spelled Mystery there is no "i" in mystery.  :police:

--- End quote ---

Oh my Gooooooood ....

My english still remains so poor  :-[  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version