Forum > Why do we love Lum that much?

My Urusei Yatsura Collection (Pic Heavy)

<< < (2/3) > >>

REDACTED:
Truely Awesome! Where did you get the figure that turns when the light hits it?

I want one of the pachinko machines but so far nothing and our state might consider it gambling so
I'm trying to find out about getting one that can't be used for gambling.

tomorrowist:
It's just a solar powered platform. I got it in Japan.  It doesn't work so well though as it's kind of old.

A lot of this stuff, mainly the cells, comes from a place called "Nakano Broadway" a shopping centre famous for anime goods in Tokyo.

janus:
Impressive collection you got there. I don't think seeing the collection in pictures can compare seeing it with your own eyes. If I ever visited Akihabara I know I wouldn't be able to resist and would need to pack some serious dough, if I ever order something online it would have to be a nendroid.

REDACTED:

--- Quote from: tomorrowist on September 25, 2011, 05:10:49 AM ---It's just a solar powered platform. I got it in Japan.  It doesn't work so well though as it's kind of old.

A lot of this stuff, mainly the cells, comes from a place called "Nakano Broadway" a shopping centre famous for anime goods in Tokyo.

--- End quote ---

There's not that much stuff available in the US, sadly.
I had to get rid of all my UY stuff when I moved overseas as my sister was only willing to store 2 boxes of files.

cata:
I don't think I've ever been this jealous in my entire life. Nicely done, Tomorrowist! ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version