Forum > Chit & Chat

Bad Karma?!

<< < (2/6) > >>

sidzero:
Well Hostess pies are crap, too. So is Gundam, for that matter.

UruseiNeo:
*sigh* He doesn't get it.

It's like talking to a wall. Which would be a lot more satisfying if we hung a flat screen TV on it.

Then we could watch Urusei Yatsura ^_^

Hey, let's do that! Cata, ur a mod, when Sid posts you can edit a youtube video into his post XD

UruseiNeo:
Personally, I have no opinion on these particular singers, but I stand for what is right.

The way Sid worded it was like they suk so bad they should stop producing music. The point of all this is that you need to consider other people's feelings before you open your mouth.

cata:
That is exactly what I was trying to say, UruseiNeo!

Of course I listen to other types of music and artists. I listen and like rock, metal, techno, RnB, etc.

But like, Sid, let's imagine that your favourite colour is... yellow. And now everyone's saying that whoever likes yellow is a sissy. I bet you wouldn't like even though you would say "I don't care about what people think" and bla bla bla. And it would make you even more uncomfortable when people start acting on what they think.

Fine, I like A but you don't. Does that give you the right to insult me or the artist just because you don't like it? Of course you can criticize its music as long as you don't insult and stuff like that.

It's like "I don't like A because it sucks.". This doesn't make sense because you didn't explain why it sucks. You could say "I don't like A because it's just for the money.". This is a good way of criticizing because it gives an explanation of why you don't like it.

And no I would never do that to Sid or anyone else (mod abuse)!

FallinG_StaR:
Hmmm... I don't know what you talking about... (I didn't read all posts) But after reading one of Sidzero posts... and believe me I'm laughing a lot while posting this... I have to ask him (Sid) something...

Is there anything that you haven't tried in your life?

Oh... Btw... everyone is allowed to give their opinions on everything... but... only share them if its something worth it...

Because most of the times they sound just like... Ah right... Crap.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version