Forum > Urusei Yatsura Fan-Art, Graphics and CG's

nebbo's artwork

<< < (28/28)

cata:

--- Quote from: nebbo on January 24, 2008, 08:59:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: DarkDevil on January 20, 2008, 11:09:19 PM ---I'll just say it's good.

--- End quote ---
Are you feeling ill? :)

--- Quote from: cata on January 20, 2008, 11:05:27 PM ---Your fox is really good! I think it looks like a Pokemon. It reminded me of Eevee and its evolutions.

--- End quote ---
The only pokemon I know is Pikachu :& It made me curious though so I looked that Eevee up, and you're right, it looks like a total ripoff  8)

Thanks for the comments, and I'll stop bothering you with this non-UY related stuff now :) I'm painting that Lamu as a laborpilot now, looks like it'll turn out alright. It'll be awhile though.

--- End quote ---

I'll just speak for myself. You don't bother me with showing your drawings about other things that nothing have to do with UY. :)

Cosmic King:
There is no problem with da non-uy art,nebboshiro,dat way ya can show us yer progress as well as we tell ya what can ya improve

nebbo:

--- Quote from: DarkDevil on January 24, 2008, 05:38:56 PM ---I'm talking about your art

--- End quote ---
Yeah of course?  ??? Make sense. I wonder what was censored  ::)

--- Quote from: Cosmic King on January 25, 2008, 12:30:44 AM ---There is no problem with da non-uy art,nebboshiro,dat way ya can show us yer progress as well as we tell ya what can ya improve

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cata on January 24, 2008, 10:15:51 PM ---
I'll just speak for myself. You don't bother me with showing your drawings about other things that nothing have to do with UY. :)

--- End quote ---
Sore de yokatta, still it was mostly just a figure of speech  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version