Forum > Alternative Endings

i have one idea....

<< < (2/24) > >>

Moroboshi:

--- Quote from: Ataru_Portugal on February 15, 2005, 05:55:42 PM ---Yeah, and besides they are still young to marrie, they have to enjoy life....
But i think that ataru should say that he likes lum... i mean hes actions prove that he likes her but it would be cool if he said that to her....

--- End quote ---

And he was about to say that, but Lum herself interrupted him, finally understanding that he loved her even without saying it...great ending!!!

Judas:
Actions speak louder than words, words can be empty and the speaker may not even use them in the literal sense which is kind of why I sympathized with Ataru(NOT somthing I'd normally do...) during movie 5...he'll never admit to loving her but he does

FallinG_StaR:

mickleon:
if time goes and if one day the school life ends or something else happens, maybe there would be a possible ending.
but... see anything? they never rise to Grade 3! so... the story would never ends...

and...Takahashi did give a real ending to her storys. at least in Maison Ikkoku(?)

bentenlover:
i think that Ataru could like build an haren and put all the girls there it could be good for business and all could be happy, lol except for LUM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version