Forum > Urusei Yatsura News

Here comes another RUMICON!!

(1/7) > >>

Moroboshi:
Yes! We are late this year, but the 2008 edition of Rumicon is quite ready!!
It will be the 5th october in Reggio Emilia, and the theme will be "It's a Rumik World", the event that finished last month in Tokyo about all Rumiko Takahashi's creations!

This is the link with all the info (in italian... ^^;; ): http://www.rumicworld.org/rumicon/

If you want to know something else just ask me, I'll try to explain everything I can! ^^

UataruY:
sorry, what's a rumicon?

janus:
well I got this from furinkan
--- Quote --- New Urusei Yatsura Episode
A new episode of Urusei Yatsura was made with the intention of showing it at the It's a Rumic World event. The episode wasn't finished in time for the gallery show, but it will tour Japan and was directed by vetern UY director Tsukasa Dokite. It will soon be going on a nationwide tour to Sendai, Niigata, Nagoya, Kyoto, and Takamatsu. Thanks to Toshio for the news! Source: Tsukasa Dokite's Messageboard
--- End quote ---

I guess they really did an episode but it didn't make it to the event, We will be able to watch it since they are going to air it on TV.

UataruY:
a new uy episode?! please if someone gets an update on this matter please post

oni:
I  wonther  wen  its  it  coming  out,  and  when  its  going  to  be  sub  in   english?
I  am  asking  becaus  i  dont  whant  to  wait  2  or  3  weeks  for  some  one  to  decithed  to  pud  the  traslated  subs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version