Forum > Urusei Yatsura Goodies 'n' Stuff

Lum Sprites?

(1/2) > >>

SonicDaMan:
I have searched through the deep depths of the internet, and I cannot find ANY sprites for Lum. I would like to either attempt making her playable in Mugen (wasn't someone on here gonna do that?) or at least make a short sprite movie.

I am hoping to find sprites from the "newer" games (on the Sega CD, DS), but I may have to stick with the NES ones. I would rip the NES sprites myself, but I don't want an infant, and I'm too damn lazy (and n00b) to get further in the game.

So if anyone can help me out here, that would be awesome! ^^

FallinG_StaR:
The only one that I think could help you in this subject... is taking a long vacation... But you can try PM him and she if he returns to help you... The person in question is Cosmic King.

SonicDaMan:
Ah ok. Cool!

BTW, I started to design a poor sprite! I ABSOLUTELY don't want to use it, but I was bored. =P

It's definitely a WIP. I'm really stuck on making the eyes and the mouth look right.

UruseiNeo:
looks really good ^_^

I thought sprites were generally smaller tho 0.0 like the Legend of Zelda Game Boy Colour games.

cata:
That's really cool!!! =D

Just one thing, SonicDaMan, don't use words like "c**p" please. There might be kids who visit the Forum. ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version