Forum > Alternative Endings

URUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END !!

<< < (3/44) > >>

GiovaneDinamitardo:
well, I hope so.

But, to prepare yourselfs, my history is more closer to the episodes 43-44 ("fiance party"),  62 ("that wonderfull summer"), 64 ("here comes the typhoon"), 67 ("since you're gone"), 73 ("and rest no-one"), 87 ("a night togheter" - this one you've just read something about) from 103 to 105, 140 ("the transformation of Lamú"), 167 ("let's meet in a dream"), 184 ("the magic bottle", the one who I like the best) and, of course, "boy meet girl".

Ataru will be always in the center of the history but I preferred to examinate the part of his character who make it near "Willy the Coyote".

During the history you'll undertand what I mean.

.... i hope so.
Posted on: January 23, 2008, 11:59:00 PMURUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter four: A GIFT FROM GOD !!!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 29 days  before the end of the scool.

As an authentic derision, monday morning was a day full of sun: the streets, the trees and the gardens were still wet but not so much and the temperature was really agreable.

Ataru and Lamú, dressed their scholastic uniform, were ready to go out but, at last, with a quick move, he throw away (random) a book from his schoolbag.

Ataru was walking slowly, with the hands behind behind his head, the eyes half closed, apparently thinking nothing.
Lamú, instead, was flying nervously around and over him, gigglind and smiling.

' AH, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY !!! DARLING, I WILL CARE ON MY HEART THE PAST SUNDAY FOR ALL MY LIFE !!! YOU WERE WONDERFULL !!! IT SEEMS THAT YOU KNEWS IN ADVANCE WHAT I WANTED TO DO !!!

Ataru opened one eyes, just to look Lamú in the corner: possible that she could suspect that he could read her mind? If so, his grat idea would be trashed before the start.
He though: 'All that hard work for nothing? Except yesterday, of course: but if so....'

' WOW, HIS LUMP STILL STAYS ON.

[Lamú, flying without pose over, behind, in front and around him] Darling, your lump still stays on.
[Ataru, speaking slowly and seriously] I said you that I don't mind, I don't feel any pain.
[Lamú, even flying without pose over, behind, in front and around him] Sure? Any pain??
[Ataru, getting nervous] I WILL FEEL LOTS OF PAIN IN MY HEAD IF YOU DON'T STOP FLYING IN THIS WAY !!!
[Lamú, flying less closer to him] Oh... excuse me, darling.
[Ataru, stopping in a silly pose] WAIT !!! WAIT !!! Lamú, WAIT !!!!
[Lamú, holding in air] Darling, what's going on?
[Ataru] Do you have the english book for the lesson of today, have you??
[Lamú, still holding in air] No, today it was your turn to carry on.
[Ataru, worring] OH MY GOD !!!! I FORGOT IT AT HOUSE !!! PLEASE, Lamú, COULD YOU FLY BACK HOME TO CARRY ON ME??? PLEASE !!!

' GRRRRRRRR: EVEN HE LOVES ME, SOMETHING NEVER CHANGE...
[Lamú, flying] Ok, I'll come back to take it. We will see at school. Ciao Darling, see you later.
[Ataru, with sweet voice] Ciao ciao !!!!

After few second Lamú disappeared in the sky and Ataru, suddenly, hide himself behind a wall.

Ataru started to giggle but his laugh increase so much, until when he become so loud.
'Ah, my lovely girl: so beautifull, so sexy, so sweet, so much sweety.......... AND SO INGENUE !!'

He was trembling at the idea of his thinking, his body was shaking of joy: 'Now is time to do the first tests: finally, from today, girl hunting will be easier !!!! It will be enough to listen the thinkings of Lamú to know if she's in the nearness, and I'll have the time to avoid her electric zaps !!! Plus, with other two-three 'sweet cares', she will be so much sweety of me that, in the end, if she will meet me with another girl, will though that the other girl is herself !!!
This lump mean something !!! Yes: it's a gift from God !!! He choose me for an important mission that will save all the human race: I HAVE TO MAKE MINE ALL THE GIRL OF THE UNIVERSE, TO ALLOW THE HUMAN RACE TO RULE ALL OVER IT !!!!'
He restarted to laugh aloud and in a silly way, with terrific effects: people walking on the streets really though that he was a crazy man escaped from the mad house and begun to run away from him, sreaming in pain !!!
'For the moment it will be enough a pair of tests. For instance................ .. that girl: let's begun to that girl'
A cute girl was running, dressing sportsware, on the same street: she had black hair and eyes, fancy face, little tits, beautiful legs and an interesting back.
Ataru started to run too and reached her easly.
[Ataru, running] Buongiorno principessa !!!!
[Black hair girl, running] What the fool are you??
[Ataru, running but speaking seriously, making a serious expression] My name is Ataru, Ataru Moroboshi and just now I'm doing a secret mission for you.
[Black hair girl, running] A 'secret mission' for me?? Really ?? What you mean ??
[Ataru, running, same voice and expression] Destiny in body say to me that I was made for loving you and you was made for loving me. But also say to me to keep the secret !!
[Black hair girl, running and smiling] You're really crazy
[Ataru, running, same voice and expression] Yes, I was crazy because I didn't find you until now. But, please, say me your name.
[Black hair girl, running and smiling] Aiko. My name is Aiko
[Ataru, running, same voice and expression] Would you give me your cellphone number?? Your adress?? Your email ?? Now that I've found you I don't wanna to loose you anymore.
[Black hair girl, running and smiling] You're really crazy. Well, you could call me at ******
[Ataru, running, with happy voice] I'll send  you and SMS very soon !!! I'm looking forward a thrilling date with you.
[Black hair girl, running] See you soon, 'man of the destiny'.
[Ataru, now holding] Ciao ciao my dear !!!
[Ataru, jumping] GOAL !!!! ONE TO ZERO FOR ATARU THE GREAT !!!!
Ataru looked at his watch and agree that he could have enough time for another girl.
After few second, he saw another one: he has pretty red hair, a little braid, perfect misures, perfect tits, perfect body, perfect legs and perfect back !!!
Se was dressing black pants and a yellow shirt but was also totally wet of cold water.
[Ataru, getting excited] Hi my beauty: you're so wet !!! Let me help you to dry yourself.
[Red hair girl, with nervous voice] WHO ARE YOU???
[Ataru, with serious voice] I'm Ataru Moroboshi, the paladin of wet beautiful girls: God send me to you to avoid to get a bad cold.
[Red hair girl, same voice] JUST GO AWAY !!!
[Ataru, with serious voice] Impossible, my heart is too lost in you.
With a great scream the red hair girl jump in her legs, trying to hit Ataru with several kicks but he avoided them easly. The red air girl was very surprised to see that all her attacks fails !!!
So she tried to hit him with a direct sock in his face but Ataru caught her hands still easly.
In change, he caressed gently her ear with the top of his finger.
[Ataru] TOUCHED !!!!
The red hair girl start trembling......
 [Ataru, with serious voice] You're more lovely when you get angry. Please, say to me your name and give me your adress and cellphone number: I wanna have a date with you as soon as possible.
The red hair girl, with a great jump, tryied to free himself from the siege of Ataru and started to run, faster than the wind, screaming lost in fear.
Ataru tried to come after her but he lost her trace.
Behind a wall, a boy, wet of hot water, was looking at the scene.
[Ataru] Hey you, have you see a cute red hair girl running?
[Boy] Yes. She ride like the wind !!! Was running and screaming at the same time !!! Seems that she just saw the devil in body and bones.
[Ataru, mumbling] What the hell of devil................... ......... [and give up to look after her]
Ataru looked again his watch and saw that he hasn't no more time for girl hunting.
But also he though: 'Strange: boy and girl was wearing the same cloths. What a coincidence..... Maybe are twins??'

' BUT WHERE'S DARLING??? I DON'T SEE HIM IN ANY PLACE !!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR, IF HE HAS RE-BEGUN HIS GIRL HUNTING I WON'T FORGIVE HIM ANYMORE.  I'LL GIVE ME MY  WHRST ZAP !!!

'Oh my God, she's back: I need an idea, quickly, or I'm lost !!!'
Near him there was a nice garden, full of planst of roses: Ataru took three of them (took the bones too !!!) and hide them behind his back.
Just in time: Lamú landed in front of him.

[Lamú, with nervous voice] DAAAAAAAAAARLING, WHERE YOU'VE GONE ?? AND WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???
Ataru smiled to her.
[Lamú, more nervous] DAAAAAAAAAARLING, ARE YOU TRYING TO JOKE ME?? SHOW ME WHAT ARE HIDING !!! QUICKLY !!!!
[Ataru, with sweet voice] Every your wish is like an order for me [and she showed the roses to her]

' ...... OH MY G............DAAAAAARLIN G !!!
[Lamú, with trembling voices] D.....d......darling, are they for me?? Really ??
[Ataru, same voice] I did a long trip just to get them. I wanted to make a surprise just for you.
Lamú was unbreathing, as paralized, in front of that great gift.

' ...A SURPRISE !!! HE JUST WANTED TO MAKE A SURPRISE FOR ME !!!! Lamú, YOU'RE A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!! A STUPID !!!! A STUPID !!!!

[Ataru, same voice] Do you love them??
Lamú took the roses and started to cry, so Ataru dry her tears: his eyes were clear and sharming.
[Ataru, with sweet voice] Lamú, please, stop crying and move yourself or we'll be late at school.

'2 to 1 for Ataru the great: what a wonderfull start for this monday' was the last though of Ataru.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

cata:
Lol. It's just hilarious to imagine Ataru and Lum' faces and expressions. So far, so good!

GiovaneDinamitardo:
... ehm... I don't know if anybody of you, reading the 4th chapter, has seen "something of particular".....

I offer you a little help: Ataru says "2-1 for Ataru the great" about his dayly girl hunting.

But are you sure ???

... OR MAYBE HE'VE LOST 1-2 ???

Is "the water" who make the difference  ;D
Posted on: January 25, 2008, 07:35:35 PMURUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter five: THE POWER OF LOVE !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 29 days  before the end of the scool.

The coming at school of Ataru and Lamú, that day, was really an event !!!
He was walking slowly, in his usual way (arms crossed behind the head, eyes half closed, short steps) and Lamú was flying on his side, holding his left arm.
But everybody saw the three roses who was holding in the other hand ! People stops and turn to stay at them, with large eyes and unbreathing !!
Over all, the 4 'Lamús stormtroopen' were shocked: Kakugari and Chibi felt down  (unconscious) with an heavy thump, Perma opened his mouth until the floor and Megane become, for some instants, a salt statue !!!
In few minutes the news was jumping, by SMS, on the display of anybody at school who was holding a cellphone: 'LUM HLD 3 ROSES!GIFT FROM @RU!PREP.YRSLF,MAYB.ND OF WORLD IS NR-CUL8R'.

Entering in the classroom Mendo saw Lamú and the roses.

[Mendo] Wow, Miss Lamú: what beautiful roses !! Are they from your own garden?? I think that you take a great care of them !!! Are they from your planet?
[Lamú, looking at floor, innocently] No, they're a gift from my darling.
[Mendo, with large opened mouth, large eyes and hands in his hair, screaming] A....A.....A GIFT FROM HIM ??

Mendo, with a large move of his right hand, sweared his katana and, with a large turn, try to hit Ataru in face but, as usual, he caught it by his naked hands.

[Mendo, sceaming out of his soul] MOROBOSHIIIIII !!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?? WHAT'S ON BEHIND THIS ??? I KNOW YOU TOO MUCH: NONE FROM YOU IS MADE WITHOUT A FUTURE PERSONAL GAIN !!! SPEAK UP!!! TELL ME THE TRUTH AND I'LL BE FORGIVING !!!
[Ataru, with satanic smile] Good morning, my eternal foe !!
[Mendo, still screaming, more loudly] MOROBOSHIIII !!!! I MADE YOU A QUESTION !!!!
[Ataru, now screaming too] HAVE YOU HAVER HEAR THE WORD 'BETWEEN WIFE AND HUSBAND NEVER INSERT YOUR HAND' ????

Mendo was out of his soul due to jealousy, so improved all of his strenght to make a mortal hit in face of Ataru with his katana.
He was boggled: for the firs time his eternal foe seems not able to resist, so the blade initiate to approciate to his nose.
But he felt that somebody put the hand on his right shoulder: was Lamú. So he stopped the attack.

[Mendo, with closed eyes, passing one hand on his air] Miss Lamú: for the respect I have for you, I'll forgive this abject boy and I promise to kill him this afternoon, to spare you from the sight of blood.

Lamú was still in front of him, with half eyes closed and a strange expression.....

[Mendo, surprised] .... ehm .... Lamú, what's going on?? Do you feel fine??

Lamú shows her left hand in front of him: the roses were cutted with a perfect hit, who destroyed the flowers !!
Now he realized: extracting the katana, unintentionally, he cutted her roses.

[Mendo, first unbreathing, then crying] ,,,,,gh.....gh......gh.....gh........ Lamú, IT WAS JUST A DISGRACE !!!! A DISGRACE !!! PLEASE, FORGIVE ME !!!!

People who was still out the school could see a great, blinding flash coming out the classroom 2-5, a noise of broken glasses and a great, terrible, worring, unhuman scream !!!

Inside the classroom 2-5, Mendo was laying on the floor, heavly burnied and wounded: a silly expression was on his face.
[Lamú, with low, cold voice] All right Shutaro, I accept your excuses.

In that moment prof. Onsen entered in the classroom, with an apparent relaed face.
Inside of him, he was repeting: 'Hold on Onsen: it rest less than 60 days and this class, the shame of the school, will be wiped out. Hold on, it rest less than 60 days'.

[Onsen, clearing his voice and speaking seriously] So, my boys, here we are: even less than 60 days still remain before the final test, I need from you other valutation to have all of your situation clear.
It mean only one thing................... ........ [now screaming] INTERROGATION !!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the classrom screamed out in pain, with silly expression: male or female.

[Onsen, with satainc voice] So............... let's see............let's begin form.................... ..
[Onsen, screaming] MOROBOSHI !!!!!!!!! COME HERE !!!!!!! QUICKLY !!!!!!!!!!

[Ataru, surprised] Me???
[Onsen, still screaming] YES, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE IN THIS CLASSROOM WHO HAS THE SAME YOUR NAME ???
[Mendo, with ironic voice, passing one hand in his hair, with eyes closed] I hope no: one is more than enough  !!!

Everyone in the classrom, less Lamú, laugthed aloud.

' OH MY GOD, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?? YESTERDAY WE DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL ! AND ALSO BECAUSE OF ME !!! OH, DARLING: HOW I COULD HELP YOU??

In the moment that he passed near her, Ataru let felt a leaflet in her desk.
Lamú take it immediatly.
He wrote: 'Lamú, please, read immedatly the answer of every question he will made me, so you can prepare in time if he'll ask also for you. You don't deserve a bad valutation'.

' DARLING, YOU'RE WORRIED FOR ME !!!! HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!

Ataru was thinking: 'I wish she could help me, otherwise I'll be a dead-men-walking today'.

[Onsen, after have cleared his voice] So, Moroboshi, let's see..........ehm........ just an easy question to begun, taken from the very last lesson: who wrote 'The Rhyme of the Ancien Mariner'??

[Ataru, clear in his face, with large smile and eyes] OH, I KNOW: IT'S EASY !!!!
STEVE HARRIS, THE BASS PLAYER OF 'IRON MAIDEN' ! IT'S THE 15 MINUTES' SONG FROM THE ' POWERSLAVE ' ALBUM, DATED 1984 !!!

THIS IS A REVELATION: PROF. ONSEN, YOU TOO LIKE HEAVY METAL MUSIC ??

'''
FIRST SCENE: from the deepest space, a comet deeply impatc in the middle of Pacific Ocean, exploding with a large noise, that create an ultra-abnormal tsunami;
SECOND SCENE: the tsunami screw up everything at his passage: ships, islands, fishes, sumbarines, half-naked men and women, reality shows, screaming politicians, football and baseball players, hidden treasures, even airplanes are destroyed;
THIRD SCENE: approaching to the japaneese coast, over the tsunami, people can see one man surfing the top: it's Ryonosuke's father, who is screaming and laughting (out of soul by the happyness): 'WONDERFULL !!!! WONDERFULL !!! THE BEST WAVE I'VE SURFERED IN MY WHOLE LIFE !!!! WONDERFUUUUUUUUUUUUL !!!!!
[Ryonosuke, waiting for the wave and for him at the beach, dressed as 'Wonder Woman', screaming aloud] I'LL SEND YOU IN ORBIT BEYOND THE SOLAR SYSTEM WITH AN UPPERCUT !!!!

With a powerfull jump she approciate to him and give an unimmaginable uppercut !!!

[Ryonosuke's father, now flying on air and screaming] I LOVE THE SEAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!

LAST SCENE: water flow, with violence, all over Japain and wipe out, first one, Tomobiki' school institute.
'''

When water retired, all the classroom was rolling on the floor, laughting loudly.

[Onsen, wishpering himself] Be quiet Onsen, Be quiet: those are the last days. Be quiet, be.....
[Onsen, screaming loudly] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIIII !!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING ?? TRY TO BE SERIOUS ALMOST ONE TIME IN YOUR LIFE !!!!

' OH MY GOD, DARLING !!!!

Lamú was still shocked, due to the answer of her darling, but found the strenght to open the book and search something.

' SO, LET'S SEE....[mumble]..... 'THE RHYME OF'........ [mumble]........... SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE...... [mumble]......WRITER OF XVIII CENTURY..... [mumble].....OTHER POEM......'KUBLAI KHAN'....... [mumble].......

[Ataru, now with serious expression] All right prof., I'll stop joking.
[Onsen, nervous] I re-phrase: who-write-'The-Rhyme-of-the-Ancien-Mariner'?
[Ataru, serious] Samuel Taylor Coleridge, an english writer lived XVIII century, also famous for the epic poheme 'Kubali Khan'.

All the classroom become surprised: at their eyes, an authentic metamorphosis was interesting the body and mind of Ataru.

[Onsen, unbreathing]....That's......That's correct.

' YEAH !!!!! 1 TO 0 FOR MY DARLING !!!!

[Onsen, back to normal] So, Moroboshi, now that you're back on the surface of our mother Earth, what could say about William Wordsworth?

'And what kind of strange mammiferous is this one?' Was the though of Ataru.

' ONSEN IS PLAYING LOUD WITH DARLING !!! MEN, I NEVER HEAR THIS NAME !!! LET'S SEE....[mumble]..... A FRIEND OF COLERIDGE....[mumble]..... CONTEMPORANEOUS....[mumble]..... WORDSWORTH'S MASTERPIECE ....[mumble].....'THE PRELUDE' ....[mumble].....  AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL POEM OF HIS EARLY YEARS ....[mumble].....

[Ataru, serious] This is very difficult, prof. So, please, let me reflect......... ....[mumble]............. Yes, he was contemporaneous of Coleridge, I think also a friend of him. Yeah, I remeber his masterpiece: 'The Prelude', an autobiographical poem of his early years .

[Onsen, once more time surprised] That's correct !!!!

' YEAH !!!!! DARLING, YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST !!!!!!! 2 TO 0 !!!!!

Onsen asked other things to Ataru, but he answered to all the questions with any error.
Mendo, Megane, Perma, Kakugari and Chibi were paralyzed: they were watching at him as a rare beast.
Instead, the other people of the classroom become to appreciate him.
First of all, naturally, Lamú.

' THAT..............THAT'S INCREDIBLE !!!! EVERY ANSWER IS RIGHT !!!!  AND I TOUGH THAT HE DIDN'T STUDIED AT ALL !!!! MAYBE HE DID IT LAST NIGHT, WHEN I WAS SLEEPING !!! OH, DARLING: I'M SO PROUD OF YOU !!!

Ataru took a quick sight to Lamú and blinked to her: a large smile performed in her face, a little tear of joy flow from her eyes.

[Onsen, serious] Moroboshi, you'll never finish to surprise me. Even if I'm still thinking that you are the most lecherous and unfaithful boy of the universe [at thoose words, Ataru lost his equilibrium and seems to fall in front of him: he stopped himself in a silly pose and groaned], I admit that, this time, you must deserve a good rate.
[Ataru, serious, in normal position] Thank you prof.

Mendo waked up and walked to him, with a proud expression in his face.

[Mendo, serious] Moroboshi, a real samurai must accept the ableness of the foe, specially after a hard battle and, over all, when is still carrying in his face the sign of it.
[Ataru, serious] Thak you, my eternal foe........but [now surprised]...... what do you mean when you say 'sign of the battle in my face'?
[Mendo, serious] You don't have to try to hidden them: I see on you lots of withe hairs and deep furrows in your face. Even your hands and eyes seems to be consummed. Instead of hidding, you must show them to everybody: they're the sign of your sacrifices. Don't forget thoose words: many wounds, many honor.
[Ataru, now serious] I thank you Mendo, I appreciate so much your words.

All the girl of the classroom take a scream of ammiration: the two promised foes, face to face, agree each other.

[All the girls, screaming in joy] WOOOOOOOW !!!!! HOW ARE BEAUTIFUL THE MEN OF HONOR !!

Last, but not the least, Lamú jumped from her seat and, landing on the floor, take a large and sounding clap in the hand of Ataru.

[Lamú, smiling] Well done, darling: I'm proud of you !!!! [and gave him a little kiss]
[Ataru, seriously but rather tired] That's the power of love.

Later, hidden in the male bathrooms of the school, Ataru watched his face in the glass.
Mendo said the truth: the white hair were increased and the furrows too. His eyes really seems to  be consummed and the hands appears so dry.

And was in that moment that he felt a great pain on his heart, like if an invisibile hand tried to rip it out from his chest.

'What's going on on me?? [and felt worried] I'm feeling sick and tired, like I'm changing in my body.........'

Hidden too, Megane was looking at the scene and though: 'Also Ataru, even abject, will step into the adul edge: maybe now is just making himself a reason of it??'

In this meantime Ataru spit something that seems blood.

Still hidden, Megane step out the bathroom and though: 'SAYONARA YOUTH !!!'

(TO BE CONTINUED)

cata:
I loved Ataru's classes day but I'm worried about him... Be gentle with him GiovaneDinamitardo!

GiovaneDinamitardo:
No no: during the history I'm writing, nothing will be spared !!

Everything will change.

But is what Rumiki Takahashi even do: SPARE NOTHING !!!! (or no?  ;D ).

A little spoiler: you'll can divide the history in 2.

The first is rather "careless", the second will be...................... ..different !!!

PS: no one note that, in my history, Ataru tried to have a date with RANMA SAOTOME ???  >:)
Posted on: January 26, 2008, 11:26:00 PMURUSEI YATSURA, A NEW BEGINNING FROM THE END

Chapter six: THOSE TWO THIN PINK LINES !!

Tomobiki, 1 month and 11 days  before the end of the scool.

It was a wonderful springtime day: as usual, Lamú and Ataru had their breakfast and gone at school.

But, during the morning, clouds closed the sky, a light rain become to flow and the temperature too.

Inside the classroom, Onsen was talking about Hernest Hemingway masterpiece and was reading a part of the book.

[Onsen] '... AND THEREFORE, NEVER SEND TO KNOW FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS: IT TOLLS FOR THEE'.

Lamú was particularry touched by this phrase: felt a cold chill on her back and a strange sentation.

[Lamú, whispering] Darling, what it mean?
[Ataru, bored] I think that if anyone listen that damned bell will die.
[Lamú, worried and whispering] It's true? The humans can hear death approciating by the toll of a bell?
[Ataru, still bored] I don't konw: I'm never died before.

Lamú would replicate something but she felt strange.........so strange.....very strange.............too much strange !!!

One instant after, she took her hand on her mouth and, with great noise, jumped from her seat, keep flying, broke the door of the classroom with a great zap and disappeared !!!
Everyone in the classroom was shocked at this sight !!!
Megane send a sight to Chibi: he immediatly agree and disappeared too outside the classroom.
Even Ataru would exit but he was chaught (as a rugby player) by Onsen.

[Onsen, screaming] MOROBOSHIIIIIII, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING ???
[Ataru, screaming] SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND !!!! I'VE THE RIGHT TO KNOW HOW SHE FEELS !!!
[Onsen, screaming] I DON'T LET YOU GO !!! IF SHE FELL BAD, COULD GO TO THE INFIRMARY BY HER OWN LEGS !!

Chibi comes after Lamú until the door of female bathroom: he didn't enter in but he could distinctly hear her puking several times.
He sent an SMS to Megane to explicate the situation, he answered: 'THAT'S NO GOOD!STAY HIDDEN BUT CLOSE TO HER,YOU'LL REFER AFTER'.

After severals minutes Lamú comes back to the classroom: her face seems so withe.

[Onsen] Lamú, are you all right?
[Lamú, with thin voice] I'm feeling better now [and set at her place].
[Ataru, whispering] Whats' happened?
[Lamú, wishpering] I've puked so much.
[Ataru, whispering] Why?
[Lamú, whispering] I don't know.

Ataru looked at her with the corner of his eye, mumbling.

' ......ONE MOMENT !!!!

Her eyes became large.
She begun to make a sum, counting something in the top of fingers.

' SO, LET'S SEE........THIS IS MY FIFTH DAY OF 'LATE'......

Ataru became totally red !!!!!!
'L-A-T-E ?!?!?!?!?!?' was his though. 'IT MEAN THAT.........THAT....... ...'

' SUBTRACTING 5 DAYS, MY 15TH DAYS WAS ON...............SUNDAY MORNING !!! 'THAT' SUNDAY MORNING !! AND MY FIRST DAY WAS ON........ON..........

Ataru became totally white, his tongue was out of the mouth, dry, and the eyes were large as ever !!

He was thinking: 'OH MY GOD ! Lamú, PLEASE, SAY TO ME THAT YOU'RE JOKING' !!!

' IT COULD BE...............

'''
MASTER SCENE

As in 'Star Wars IV', Ataru was on the cockpit of a spacecraft, flying over the 'Black Death', followed by severals ennemies: explosions were among him.

[voice from the radio] Moroboshi, you're our last hope !!! Destroy the Black Death with your last missile !!!
[Ataru, worried] That's no good !!! My computer has gone !!! I think is impossible to hit from this distance a target so little as........
[voice inside of Ataru] Ataru-Luke: use the strenght !!! The strenght is with you !!!

So Ataru keep concentrate and, after a while, launched his missile.
Soon it fractionate in rather 220 millions of micro-missiles, who looks like spermatozoa: everyone hit the target (a little hole at the end of an artificial canyon).
The Black Death exploed: severals corianders, mixed with cherry flowers, were throw over all the air and felt over Lamú, who was holding a baby, saying to him: 'SAY HELLO TO DADDY' !!!!

'''

In the classroom, who was totally silent, Lamú was still counting the days on the top of her finger.
She closed her eyes by the joy, a large smile was on her face.

' GEE, MAYBE I'M PREGNANT !!!!

[Ataru, jumping up from his seat, screaming loud, out of his soul, then holding in a nervous pose] YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR RRGHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His desperate scream broke the silence: everyone, surprised, looked at him.
He felt down with a great, heavy thump, and became unconscious !!!

In the office of Miss Sakura, Ataru was laying on the bed, still unconscious.

[Lamú, with worried voice] Sakura, please, tell me the truth: Darling is so bad?
[Sakura, with cold voice] No, not at all. He's only unconscious.
[Lamú, nervously] Please, say to me something: in the last days I've seen him particularry depressed and stressed.
[Sakura] Really? Ataru, the most perverted guy of the whole universe, is 'depressed and stressed'?
[Lamú, more nervous] DON'T JOKE ABOUT MY DARLING !! I'VE SAID YOU THE TRUTH ! DON'T YOU SEE HOW MAY WITHE HAIRS HAS GOT??
[Sakura] Yeah.......... now that you make me note them.........is strange. And how many furrows.......he seems so aged.
[Lamú, at the top of nervous] I-SAIED-'NO-JOKES' !!
[Sakura, now nervous too] I DON'T MIND IF WHAT I'M SAYING IS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED FOR ANSWER: YOU ASKED ME WHAT WAS MY IMPRESSION, I GIVE IT TO YOU. IN MY OWN OPINION, HE SEEMS AGED !!! [now with normal voice]....but.....even we scream, we don't solve the 'mistery'.
[Lamú, now imbarassed] ......ehm........Sakura. .....talking about 'mistery'........I've to ask to you, conidentially.......
[Sakura, with trustless voice] Wait for a moment..........

Sakura took some lancets from her desk and, suddenly, launched it in several directions.
The silence felt on the room.

[Sakura, now relaxed] It's all right, none are hearing us. So, what do you want from me?
[Lamú, more imbarassed] ...well.....ehm......... I......I was asking myself if you........you have a...a......

She whispered something in the ear of Sakura.

[Sakura, screaming loud with large mouth, jumping slowly on air] WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??

Sakura jumped over Ataru's  body (still unconscious) and begun to shake and sock it heavly.

[Sakura, screaming out of her soul] MOROBOSHIIIIIIIII !!! YOU MORON !!! YOU BASTARD !!!!! YOU IDIOT !!!!!! YOU STUPID !!!!!! YOU.......

Lamú held the hand of Sakura with wrath.

[Lamú, nervous] THAT'S MORE THAN MUCH !!! STOP TO SOCK HIM !!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, HE DIDN'T FORCE ME AT ALL: WE DECIDED TO SHARE OUR OWN DESIRE AND WE WERE TOTALLY FREE !!
[Sakura, nervous too] AH, NOW IS CLEAR: HE'S AGED BECAUSE YOU'RE PLAYING THE 'OLYMPIC GAMES' !!!
[Lamú, more nervous] WHAT THE HELL OF 'OLYMPIC GAMES' !!!! SAKURA, GET ON YOUR FEETS AGAIN OR I'LL GIVE YOU A TRIPLE ZAP !!! I'M FEELING OVERCHARGED !!!! [a blue aura became to shine aorund her]
[Sakura, now normal] You're right. [And set donws in her chair] Well, let's try to examinate the situation. Normally, the women of the Earth use a simply test who 'read' the level of their endocrines. But you are an alien: who knows if you're sharing the sames biology ??
[Lamú, now with normal voice] Well.....ehm......in fact of pregnancy oni's females are rather similar at humans: in my planet, some times ago, did some researches about it.
[Sakura] If so.......take this [and set up and gave her a little box] Is simple to use, the instructions are inside. Is also easy to read the response: with 2 pink lines you're pregnant, with only one no. But remember that even if you'll see one marked line and one no you'll must read it as 'positive'.
[Lamú] How many time I've to wait?
[Sakura] Few minutes. By the way, he knows something about you?
[Lamú, rather imbarassed] No, nothing for the moment. But I want to make him a surprise if I'll be pregnant !!! [now with joy] MAYBE WE WILL BE A FAMILY !!!!

Ataru groamed.

[Sakura, looking at him with the corner of the eye] He's coming  back to normal.
[Lamú, close to him, with sweet voice]Darling, darling, speak to me: how do you feel?
[Ataru, still shocked, with silly voice] S...somebody took the nameplate of the camon that invested me ?

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version