Forum > General Discussion

So how's life treating you?

<< < (2/5) > >>

foxhead556:
@atarumorobohi31 lol u got the common cold? I just got over miens a few days ago and man does it feel good!!!! Also what lv ar eu in bf3?0.o
@daniel bush lol nice dude! What is this "funk" u speak of lol? u sick or something lmao?

veehive:
A good place to tell this:

A couple weeks ago, a friend linked a YT video of a Japanese promotional video for a dating RPG: DREAM CLUB "The Complete Edipyon" (sic).
#Invalid YouTube Link#

Made me laugh. And caught my interest. I investigated Dream Club further.

Long story short: I ordered a copy of the game. Which meant I had to buy a PS3 (I didn't have a game console until now).

So now, I'm playing DreamClub on PS3. I HAVE NEVER PLAYED A GAME ON A CONSOLE BEFORE. So, I'm deep in the Learning Curve. Took 3 days to figure out how to get to the Main Menu!  But, I'm now playing and enjoying it.

And, that is what I have been doing.

foxhead556:
@veehive lmao u never had a console before? No sega,nes, Intellivision  or Atari 2600 lol? Also that vid game me a good laugh haha ,but now tat u got a ps3 u looking into any other games?

Cosmic King:
Truly it has been a while since we saw more activity on the forum and, believe me, life has been one crazy ride for yours truly but I am still here so all is good

Regarding Brutal Legend, hardcore metal at its most hardcore

foxhead556:
ur right cosmic king!
#Invalid YouTube Link#
Also another brutal legend fan to add on the list ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version