Forum > Urusei Yatsura General Discussion

IT'S BEEN OVER TEN YEARS

<< < (2/3) > >>

UruseiNeo:
Dang, none of those were the ones I was looking for >.<

In case it ever comes up, the ones I was looking for were "One Day One Dream" by Lumcolette and the UY "Star On" Tribute that uses that full 6min OVA theme.

Crossing my fingers I encounter them again someday.

Putting that aside, what were the past 10 years like on this forum, before the show got rebooted?  Looks like all the mods stayed together which is IMPRESSIVE given what I've seen from other forums.

Jataru:
I don't know, I also have been off of this forum xD
I'll have to check if I can find those AMVs

Edit: I have found "One Day One Dream" by Lumcolette, the other one I would need the name of the author or something else.

https://vimeo.com/761798692
One Day One Dream

Funny thing, it´s not possible to upload it on Youtube, i tried first, since it´s a video that they have already deleted, so I upload it on Vimeo.

UruseiNeo:
You legend

Thank you so much.  If there was one AMV I would want to find again it was this one.  This is the very AMV that made me watch the series in the first place and so in my opinion it is the only AMV that truly matters in this fandom.

Jataru:

--- Quote from: UruseiNeo on October 20, 2022, 03:09:18 AM ---You legend

Thank you so much.  If there was one AMV I would want to find again it was this one.  This is the very AMV that made me watch the series in the first place and so in my opinion it is the only AMV that truly matters in this fandom.

--- End quote ---

No problem, if you want I can see others, I have video account when I upload some more AMVs back in 2007.

I actually have one on my YouTube to be published, La Vie Boheme, the quality is not that good but it's old, I still don't know when I'll upload it.

We may differ in opinions, in my case was the AMV Linger, I always loved that one and it was one of the firsts i saw from the series.

Moroboshi-kun:
Welcome back o/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version