Forum > What is your favorite Episode?

Episode 10

<< < (6/7) > >>

FallinG_StaR:
Lum Looks Weird In The 1st Episodes... But That Was Talked On Other Topics...

cata:
Falling, do you mind being yourself and not being daniel-wannabe? Thank you. I guess Lum in the early episodes wasn't defined yet.

DarkDevil:
So true.

swizzle:

--- Quote from: Forgotten_Lum on January 18, 2007, 04:42:17 PM ---why is it most of the good episodes were either at the bginning or the end of the series

--- End quote ---

I think it's because at the beginning it followed the manga a bit more closely and it was a new show so they had to make them good episodes to get people hooked on it. After a while once people are hooked the director can then begin to experiment with the show for better or for worse. The later episodes got a new director and he followed the manga much better than the 1st director and he was just a good director which is why many of the later episodes are really good.

I love this episode 10 though. It just can't help but make you happy xP

Cosmic King:

--- Quote from: johnsonkid on June 07, 2011, 05:17:25 AM ---HELLO .NICE TO MEET YOU ..MY NAME IS JOHNSONKID .i come here first time and
 I COME FROM USA .  I AM Florida and just a student now .
I LIKE PLAYING BASKETBALL VERY MUCH SO .I WANT PLAYING WITH ANYBODY WHO IN THIS FORUM SOMEDAY.
 i hope i can get some friend from the forums .if everybody like .can call me..

--- End quote ---

You just posted this introduction in another topic!!!!

I think it isn't difficult to find the correct place where you can introduce yourself and I am starting to think that you are doing all of this to gain our attention on a negative manner

I shall warn you again that this kind of behavior isn't welcomed in this community, Johnsonkid, so think about it

Now, returning to the original topic, I think there is not any doubt that this episode is one of the definitive moments of Urusei Yatsura because it gets referenced a lot as well as displaying the silent love of Lum and Ataru Moroboshi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version