Forum > YouTube Movies UY * Lum Related

Rock The Planet -- Live

(1/4) > >>

veehive:
Steffanie Borges & band perform Rock the Planet. Please note: whoever placed this on YouTube did not edit it for length, and there is nothing past the end of the song's 3-and-a-half-minute performance. Also note: "embedding disabled by request" so I had to post this as a link.
#Invalid YouTube Link#

(shout out to the board at furinkan for the link they had, which lead me to this better version)

Edit: this is the link to the version noted on furinkan:
#Invalid YouTube Link#
Strange aspect ratio. Of note: the drummer for Steffanie's band has added commentary about the video(which is the only reason I added this link).

GiovaneDinamitardo:
AWFUL !!!

Disgusting voice !!!

Sometimes she doesn't follow the rythm !!

I got a suspect: are we sure that Steffanie is the same singer of the opening theme ?!?

UruseiNeo:
I think songs always sound different in a show than on the CD, cause they don't get touched up.

sidzero:
It's called production. Live music has to be mixed on the fly, whereas in a studio, the producers who mix the recording can spend as much time as they want (well, within whatever deadlines are set by the record labels) trying to make it sound perfect. Take it from someone who produced music for several years.

Kroptik:
That's why I hate live concerts. Although it's their real unedited voice, most singers usually suck without their voices edited...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version