Forum > Japanese Import Games

What about a new lum videogame ?

<< < (2/7) > >>

FallinG_StaR:
No... no more video games... what you need is to go out and do exercise... or stay at home and do exercise... (winter is coming)

Here just follow the training instructions from my Personal trainer... on this short video...

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=WR0SACL4

SonicDaMan:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on October 18, 2009, 02:11:20 AM ---No... no more video games... what you need is to go out and do exercise... or stay at home and do exercise... (winter is coming)

--- End quote ---

I'm just gonna deny that post now...

FallinG_StaR:
Did I get misunderstood??? XD

Or was it just your dirty mind???  ;D

SonicDaMan:

--- Quote from: FallinG_StaR on October 18, 2009, 03:52:45 AM ---Did I get misunderstood??? XD

Or was it just your dirty mind???  ;D

--- End quote ---

Maybe XD I only watch that video for 20 secoonds before saying "WTF is this?"

Or did you forget to use the sarcasm smiley again?

FallinG_StaR:
Nope... no sarcasm there... Well maybe a little bit... Ok... a lot of sarcasm... XD

The video... Isshoni Training... Is like some kind of Fitness video for Otakus... and it's getting a sequel...

Easy cum come, easy go. This year's "exercise" anime Isshoni Training may have stirred up quite a buzz when it was released back in April. But exhausted fans seem to have forgotten all about Hinako by now - an indication of this being the severe lack of new fan art for this anime, resulting in even more severe cases of muscle atrophy, mostly localized around the arm and wrist region. The good news, however, is that a cure has recently been revealed to be in the making!

Said cure should be available around February 2010, in the form of a second anime DVD intended to lure sedentary otakus back into training with Hinako. A book of some sort, titled Motto Isshoni Training Hinako no Hon (More Training with Hinako Book) and filled with sweaty pictures of Hinako dressed in various new outfits, is also planned for release a bit earlier - this November 20.

Oh yeah, I can feel those pecs growing already. Along with various other things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version